My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 02

Story Info
My cousin Jolene comes to stay for the summer.
2.9k words
4.39
67.6k
46

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have fallen asleep, as I am waken by a soft hand and voice. "Wake up sleepyhead time to rise and shine."

I am still groggy "OK, I'm awake." Opening my eyes to see my beautiful angel smiling down at me.

She kisses me on the forehead "Come on breakfast is almost ready." I am thinking how can you smile with all the bad things happening to you. My God she is a special girl. I crawl out hurting all over like I slept on a rock. I'm watching Jo head for the kitchen her beautiful ass wiggling in her jeans. I try to overt my eyes as I feel shame over lusting for her like I have. Especially now that I have learned about her dad and brother molesting her for over two years.

I change into shorts and T-shirt then sits at kitchen table. Watching Jo and Mom finish breakfast. I hear the rest of the family gathering at the dining room table. Just hearing Uncle Bob's voice makes my blood boil. I want to get a gun or bat and take his head off. I look at Jo and wonder. How do you do it? I would have killed him in his sleep by now.

We eat, then I have to get out of there, as I cannot be around Uncle Bob. Just seeing him makes me sick to my stomach. Fucking Perverted bastard.

I head out side to get away. Shortly Jo comes out looking for me. "What's wrong? I can tell your upset."

"How can you be so calm about what your dad and brother are doing to you?"

"It's hard but I guess I have accepted the fact I have no choice but live with it. You know there even times I feel I need it."

"WHAT!" I nearly yell at her. "Are you crazy?"

"No but sometimes I get really worked up, I mean my pussy aches to be fucked. They at least take care of the problem. Maybe I am crazy then because there are times I enjoy them fucking me." Hearing her tell me this just blows my mind. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"I do know I'd rather be with you." She says. I'm staring at her in disbelief.

"Me? Your kidding right."

She looks around to make sure no one is watching. Comes over to me then kisses me on the lips sliding her tongue into my mouth. Breaking the kiss she says, "Do you still think I'm kidding?" I can feel her huge tits pressing against my chest.

I can't help my self, my cock is getting hard. "Why would you want to be with me?"

"Why? Your the only one who has been good to me, not just wanting to fuck me."

"Jo I must confess that I have had a lot of carnal thoughts about you too."

"Well I hope so or I might think you preferred boys. I thought you might get the hint from the other night. I was wishing you had done something then."

"I was afraid to thinking you might stop liking me for touching you wrong. Besides I don't want to abuse you like your dad and brother. That and It has been drummed into me from a child by the church sex is a sin unless it's between a married couple. Then only to have kids. Incest we have been taught is a mortal sin and you will go to hell for it."

"Well maybe its wrong but don't you like me?"

"Jo are crazy? I'd give my soul to be with you."

Just about then the twins come out. Saying mom and dad said they could go swimming if one of us went with them. Then begging one of us to go. We live just 5 blocks from the city pool. Heck I almost live there most summers. "Sounds great to me." I say

Jo says, "Me too, give me a chance to try out my new bathing suit. I just got before we came." Flashing a huge smile at me.

We go in and get ready, finding my trunks and enough towels for us all. Mom and Aunt Kate gives us enough money to get in and for a snack. "Want me to take you?" Mom asks.

"No we can walk, thanks though mom."

"Just be home by 5 supper will be ready about then."

"We will." Jo tells her. "Love you both."

We all say and head out. "Love you all too." mom and Kate telling the girls to have a good time. Kate telling the twins "You girls mind Jo and Richard or else." Both girls promise to mind.

We leave headed for the pool. The girls saying its been for ever since they swam in a real pool not a pond or creek. Arriving we pay and the girls go into the women's changing rooms, I go into the men's. I do a quick change and am waiting next to the pool. The twins come out first in matching one-piece blue suits. Then Jo comes out but she has her towel wrapped around her so I can't see her swimsuit.

The twins jump right in and start splashing water at me. I tell them they are going to pay for it. The just laugh and splash more water at me. While I'm blocking the water being splashed at me. Jo comes up behind me and pushes me in. I manage to kind of dive in, Oh my god the water is cold at first.

I come up telling Jo "Your going to pay for that." But she's gone her towel by the pool edge.

Next thing I know my feet are pulled out from under me. I go under. Opening my eyes under water I see Jo swimming away from me. I surface inhale and go after her. She is a very strong swimmer, but I am too. From being on the swim team. Reaching the other side I am within arms length of grabbing her feet when the twins jump on me from the side of the pool. I grab each one and dunk them several times. Jo is laughing her ass off. Then takes off across the pool again. I take off after her. But she has too good of a lead. She makes the edge of the pool and rolls out.

"Chicken!" I call out to her. She just laughs. So I head for the diving boards. I love to show off on them. I am one of the best divers at our school. I should be as much time as I have spent here doing it. I get on the first low board and do a 1 1/2 somersault, one of my favorites.

I come back under water, coming up near the edge of the pool. "Nice dive." I hear. I look up to see Jo standing there. I had not been able to see her suit till now. My jaw and tongue almost hit the bottom of the pool. She was wearing a very skimpy black shiny bikini that was so tight on her tits they looked like they would pop out at any moment. Her bottom barely covered her crotch area. Her nipples were very prominent from the cold water and very thin material. I'm guessing any way. My cock acknowledges it too immediately getting hard.

"Can you teach me how to do that?"

"Sure, I can try anyway. Might take a few lessons though."

"Well you teach me that and I'll teach you a few things." Winking at me.

I guess I'm stupid as I missed her meaning altogether. I'm embarrassed by my hard on. As it had my trunks pushed out like a tent. I'm not sure but think Jo saw it because she had a big grin looking at me. Then she tells me she going to lay down and tan some. I can't help it I'm staring at her sweet ass as she walks away. The cloth barely covering her cheeks. As she walks she runs a finger under the edge pulling it out and lets is snap on her butt cheek. God my dick is like a rock getting harder watching her if that was possible. I really need some relief or get my mind off her. So I go find the twins and start to play water tag with them. Hoping my erection would go down from the cold water and not looking at Jo.

We are playing tag when Dee was it, she slipped up behind me and went under. Then reached between my legs and grabbed my still stiff cock. She has this huge grin when she surfaces. "What the fuck?" I say to her.

"I got your wiener, your it." laughing. Then going to her sister and whispers something to her. "Really." She says out loud. Dee shaking her head yes. Then says something else to her. They both disappear I can see them headed my way. Suddenly there are 4 hands pulling at my crotch and trunks. I try to pull away as they almost pull my trunks down and off. They surface laughing. "What the matter never had your wiener pulled before?"

"What the hell you're my cousins. Besides your way to young to be fooling around some guys dick."

"We just wanted to see yours, we have seen dad and Rickys." Dorlene says "Dee said your is bigger than either one of theirs. Hell I'd say you're almost as big as Roy's."

"Who the hell is Roy and what are you doing looking at his dick."

The girls giggle. "Not who what, Roy is my Shetland pony. Your not quite as long as his but bigger around for sure." I forget they are around animals when they mate all the time. So I guess it seems natural to them.

"Well I don't care you have no business grabbing me or any boys dick." Your too young to even think about such things. "Maybe I should tell aunt Kate about this." Both start begging me not to promising to never do it again. I have had thoughts about the twins too. Only thing is they are like a rail no curves at all. They always played by them selves usually having nothing to do with me.

I swim to where Jo is laying. I get out and lay beside her. I can't help looking at her semi nude body laying there I almost was drooling over her. The twins come up and lay by Jo too. I think they were afraid I would say something to Jo about what happened. After a few minutes they went back to playing in the pool. I'm laying there looking at Jo's beautiful face, her eyes closed enjoying the warmth of the sun. When she opened her eyes and smiling she says "Hi there."

"Hi your self." I smile back at her.

She then asks me to put some suntan oil on to keep her from burning. Gladly I'm thinking just wanting to touch her. I get out the bottle of lotion mom makes up special for me. I'm fair skinned and burn easy. She makes it out of baby oil and a couple other things it works and doesn't wash off in the water to quickly. I sit up trying to hide my hardening dick, from just thinking of touching her. I squirt some from her shoulders to her lower back. Then start to rub it in, her skin is so soft and I can't believe I'm really touching her. Working my way down her back I get to her bikini top. "Undo it." she says. I fumble with the strings trying not to get oil on them. Once untied I continue to spread the oil across her back and around the sides of her chest. Stopping at the edge of her tits, as I am rubbing oil near them she raises up a bit to allow me better access to her sides. I am hard as a rock by now. Every time I get close to her breasts she lets out a small moan. I continue to work further down her back to the edge of her bikini bottom. I work at the edge and around to her belly.

I start to lay back down when she says "What about my legs they will burn if you don't do them too."

"Oh OK." So I start at her feet work my way all the way to her bikini covering her butt. I stop and inch or so from it.

"You're not done." she says.

I'm shaking like I'm sitting on a block of Ice. I rub the oil right up to the elastic on her suit. Slightly pushing the bands up a little to be sure to get every inch of exposed skin there is. Then she spreads her legs a bit. Exposing unoiled flesh "Finish the Job." trembling I squirt some on my hands then start to work the inside of her thighs from her knees to her almost exposed pussy. The closer I rub she moans again and spreads her legs wider, giving me more access to her crotch. The instant my fingers touch the cloth covering her cunt. I nearly cum in my trunks. I accidentally touch her through the material. She closes her legs trapping my hand against her cunt. I freak out thinking she is going to hit me or worse. I feel her kind of shutter and her leg muscles tense up.

"Oh my." She kind of groans out. "Mmm that feels good." Using her leg muscles she is working my hand against her pussy. I can feel my hand getting wet. I'm thinking she has just peed a little. Then she releases my hand but grabs it taking it to her face and smells it. "Yep thats me." she says. Then pushes it toward my face. I smell my hand, it smells just like the blanket smelled when I folded her bedding up the other morning. "Thanks I really needed that. Please retie me." Fumbling I do.

Then I look at her, thinking does she smell like that from getting turned on. I know I get an odor when I haven't washed. But this was different some how intoxicating. I wanted to lick my fingers and taste her. I was brought back to reality when she ask if I want lotion on me.

"Sure if you want to."

"Lay down." I do as told, hiding my rock hard dick best I could. "Having a problem are we?"

"You might say that."

She just giggles a little. I wiggle some to try to get comfortable Nearly impossible with my cock smashed against the hard ground even with a towel beneath me. I almost instantly forget how uncomfortable I am as her hands begin to rub oil on my shoulders and back. She works all the way to my trunks then pushes them down almost to my butt crack. Then pulls them back up.

I start to move but she stops me. "I'm not done yet." Then oils my legs and rubs my ankles slowly rubbing her way to my trunks. I spread my legs to let her do my thighs. My trunks are real loose fitting. As she is rubbing my inside thigh she slides her hand inside the leg of my trunks. I kind of jump like I was shocked. She giggles and goes higher touching my balls. "OH MY." I exclaim. She giggles again and takes them in her hand gently squeezes them. It's too much for me to take. I groan and stiffen up as I cum in my trunks. I'm sure she can tell as my balls jerk and go tight. When I have finished cuming she slides her hand out. "I think you needed that too, and your welcome cum cum." smiling at me.

I just lay there spent, I have no energy and I know the whole front of my trunks are wet with my cum. I have jerked off to a magazine Calvin stole from his dad but this was a thousand times better. It was the first time a girl had touched me there, now I was hooked. I never wanted to jerk off again I wanted her to do it. Hell she never even touched my dick either.

"Uh-Oh." Jo says "It's almost 5 we need to get going." She jumps up looks for the twins, signaling them to go. I am weak and shaky, I wrap my towel around me to hide what looks like I peed. I hurry to the showers washing me and my trunks of the cum. I don't change just head out. JO and the girls are waiting out side.

Dee asks "What took you so long?" As they were in street clothes again.

"I had trouble finding my clothes" I tell her. She just gives me a strange look. "We are going to be late if we don't hurry." We walk into the house just as dad is getting ready to come get us. Phew that was close, he looks pissed as it was.

"Cutting it mighty close aren't we?" He says.

We all apologize as time just slipped by we were having so much fun. We all get cleaned up its time to eat.

Part 3 to follow.