My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 17

Story Info
Continuation of our summer affair.
5.2k words
4.54
23k
12

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry this took so long but I need a break. As this has been hard to continue considering.

I received a great deal of critical comments on chapter 16. I just wish to remind people reading this. It is a true story I cannot help how it twists that is how it went. I found my cousin has a dark side and very kinky at that. Still it never made me stop loving her. We still talk quite often but live 4 states apart so we almost never get together. When we do it's around family and difficult to converse in private. Not that we have not connected a few time since this story. So I am sorry if it turns some readers away. Believe me it has been very difficult putting this summer to paper so to speak. So if you decide it's not worth reading that's up to you. I'm just telling it as it really was.

Jo has requested a 2 or 3 some with guys. It nearly ripped my heart out to hear her ask for it. Dealing with it nearly drove me crazy.

*****

My cousin Jo and I, Part 17

I decide I have to do this as it is only fair. Arriving at Calvin's he out side cleaning his car.

"That's not going to help this piece of shit." I tell him.

"Well fuck you too. How you doing today?"

"Better just tough shit for a bit. Man I know you wouldn't do anything to ruin our friendship. At the same time I know your hot for Jo. Hell I'd be stupid if I thought any guy would not be. This is real hard but to say so bear with me..."

"Take your time bud. I understand somewhat. I get jealous when Jane dates even and she is my sister. So I understand where you are coming from."

"OK here goes. Jo wants to have a threesome."

"What did you just say??"

"You heard me she wants a threesome. She had one with another girl an I. Now she wants one with another guy and I. Actually said something about a foursome."

"Holy shit your kidding me."

"NO I'm not kidding you! Why would I even say something like this in jest. Man you're a bigger dumbass then me sometimes."

"Fuck me dude. That's fucking crazy shit. I see why you took off the other day."

"That's the fucked up part. I learned this after that happened."

"Wow that's really messed up then."

"Yea that's putting it mildly."

"So what you gonna do?"

"That's why I'm here. I think she was hoping the other day she would have ended up with both of us on her. Maybe even including Jane somehow. Tough as it is I want to try doing this. If your willing to go along."

Calvin is standing there a bit stunned I think. Then tells me.

"I will do what ever you want. Do you want me to talk to Jane or is she part of the deal?"

I had to think about that one for a little while. "No don't say anything right now. I need to talk to Jo first about you and I being the two guys right now."

Calvin just shook his head yes he uderstood. My stomach is tied in knots right now. I need time to settle down to talk to Jo.

"I'm going to go for now I'll get back to you when I know more. I need to go for now though."

"Call me when you know or need someone to talk to."

"I will."

I head back home to talk to Jo. My mind is in turmoil so badly. It's giving me a headache. I really don't want to talk to her at all about it. Maybe I'd be better off just letting her pick two guys and stay out of it. I don't know what to do. It takes me an hour to walk the normal fifteen minute walk home. Entering the house my gut is on fire. My head is killing me. I look for Jo, she is out back talking to mom. They see me both asking where I have been. I tell them Calvin's as I needed to talk to him. Mom is asking if everything is OK. I tell her yes that he and I are good. She is glad to hear it, Jo says she is sorry she caused any problem between him and me. I tell her it's really not her fault. I sit on the back porch a few more minutes then go inside. I get a pop and go to my room to think.

I'm sitting on my bed trying to work it out what I'm going to say to Jo. Not really paying attention caught up in thought.

"You all right?" It's Jo.

Catching me off guard I almost jump off the bed. It scares me so bad. She just starts laughing.

'"Gee didn't know I was that scary."

"Dam Jo don't sneak up on me like that."

"Sorry I really wasn't trying to sneak up on you. What's up? You still worked up over my deal?"

"Yea you could say that. I talked to Calvin about it. He said that he is leaving it up to you an I."

"If it bothers you that much we can forget it."

"Jo, Hell yes it bothers me. I had no idea what I was doing with Christy and Susie. I never thought about how you felt at all. Another reason I'm such a dumbass."

"How could you know, I never said a word even told you it was ok to see Christy. But I also know I will leave one day. You'll need a girl like Christy after I'm gone. She cares about you. You know that don't you? I don't know if she loves you. I know that am sure she cares a lot about you. That was even before she had sex with you. Remember what Susie said about how Christy said she liked you? I can live without making you feel so bad about this. If you want we can give it sometime to settle. Or I can call home and have Mom come get me."

"What! Come get you? Jo there is no way I will let you go back to having to live with that shit at home. We can work this out. I can learn to deal with it. It just will take me sometime to adjust is all."

In my head I'm thinking. I cannot send her home to the molestation she has dealt with from her dad and brother. Yet I am torn apart by the thought of her with someone else. I know I need to learn to deal with it as she will be with someone else eventually.

"Maybe we should just forget it. I really don't have to have it. You know it's just kind of a, I don't know wish for thing."

"I understand wishes. I have had plenty of those before you come to stay. Since you have been here all my wishes have come true. Hell some I never even wished for or thought of. But I always wished you would love me. That has been a dream of mine since we were kids. I never ever thought it would come true. That is why I guess your wish is so hard for me."

"Dick forget I even said anything at all about it. I don't want to ruin what we have that is for sure."

"It will be tough to forget. It will always be in the back of my mind that you want this. So it will be hard to forget. That and knowing I didn't let it happen will play on me too."

She looks at me comes over leans down looking into my eyes. She is so beautiful to me. I'm lost in her eyes. She kisses me. Then tells me.

"Everything will be alright. We will get through this. You mean more to me than any wish I have." Then smiles and kisses me again. "Come on lets do something."

My load is lifted from my soul hearing her say this. Life is almost livable again. Even though I will never be able to forget her wish. She takes my hand. We head down stairs. It is noon so we eat and talk about what to do.

Mom asks, "What do you want for your birthday next week?"

"That's right it is your birthday next Tuesday isn't it." Jo says.

I turn a little red saying. "Nothing really. I can think of."

"How about we go get your drivers license for it." Says mom.

"Really! If we do can I drive one of the cars? Better yet can I buy my own?"

"Whoa slow down. I need to talk to your dad first about it."

That let the air out of my balloon real fast. Dad will shoot down my driving or a car as fast as a speeding bullet.

"Well crap."

"Easy mister just settle down and let me work on this."

I'm all worked up again. What good is a license with out a car of some kind.

"OK mom. I'd like to get my license. When can we do this?"

"I'll talk to your dad today if he good with it. I see no reason we can't try tomorrow."

I am praying she can talk dad into it.

"Thanks Mom." I give her a big kiss on the cheek.

"Gee that gives me a reason to get his approval if it gets me another one of those."

Jo starts laughing so does mom. I turn 6 shades of red I'm sure.

"Can Jo and I go to the pool?"

"Sure just be home for supper."

"How about it Jo want to go?"

"Sure sounds like a winner to me."

We go gather our suits. While up stairs I grab mine hurry to Jo's room.

"Are you wearing your black bikini?"

"Yes it is clean now. Why?"

Smiling "No reason. Just wondering."

Jo smiles at me shaking her head.

"I know what going through that tiny little brain of yours." She giggles

I just smile and shrug my shoulders. I can't wait to see her in it, god she so hot with it on. Really almost more so than if she were naked. Is that weird or what?

Walking to the pool I can't stop talking about getting my license. How that will change everything for us. Jo is trying to temper it some. Telling me take it easy one step at a time. Your dad is still in equation you know. Dam she would bring that up. But she is right he could kill an elephant with a BB gun. I was praying he wouldn't though. At the pool we change. I hurry and beat her out to the pool edge. I just love watching as she walks out. Dam she is fine.

"Last one in is a loser." I tell her.

Then start to jump in she grabs me pulling me back enough to beat me in. She comes up laughing at me.

"Well that was easy, LOSER."

I dive under come up between her legs lifting her out of the water throwing her backwards. She comes up choking spitting water.

"You're going to pay for that."

I laugh at her. "Promises, promises." Then swim away, her right after me. I almost get to the diving boards. When she catches me by the foot. Then by the trunks. I'm wiggling trying to pull away. In one motion my trunks come loose and she pulls them clean off me. Holy shit there are at least 50 people in and around the pool. She is laughing trying to swim away with them. Lucky for me they slow her down considerably. I catch her in just a few feet.

We are fighting over my trunks. I'm trying to grab them but she is holding them away with one hand and trying to push me away with the other. I grab her by the waist from behind. Trying to reach my trunks. She is laughing so hard she can barely talk. I need a bargaining chip so I grab he bikini bottoms and start pulling. They come down to her knees. I go under pulling hard to get them off. She manages to get one hand on them but I have both on them now. Off they come, so now we both have no bottom suits on.

She is still laughing. I'm so embarrassed I'm sure I'm red as a lobster. Holding hers I tell her trade? She just laughs no way. Then does something I didn't expect. She slips my trunks on. Then swims to the pool edge getting out. Fuck me! What am I going to do now?

"I'll bet you look cute in my bottoms?" She yells at me.

"What the hell? No way give me my trunks back."

She is laughing so hard she almost falls back into the pool.

"Come on cutie. I want to see you in my bottoms."

"Dam it Jo!"

I don't know what else to do but put them on. Problem is when we were wrestling I got a woody. There is no way hey tiny bottom will hide my hardon. Sliding her bottom on gives me a bit of a thrill actually. Knowing they were just on her. My cock is sticking at least 4 inches above the band of the bikini bottom. Not to mention it doesn't cover my balls or ass at all. I swim across the pool. Jo laughing so hard she can barely walk around it. I get to the side near the showers. Getting weird looks from the other swimmers as I stand there trying to get my dick stuffed in this bikini bottom. So I can get out and run to the change rooms. Jo makes it to where I am. Still giggling almost crying she has been laughing so hard.

"What's the matter big boy having some trouble there?"

I'm pissed. "Fuck you."

This just makes her giggle more. "Maybe later. Right now I'm enjoying this too much. Come on I want to see how sweet you look in my bottoms. I'll bet your ass looks fine too."

"Dammit Jo it's not funny."

"Maybe not to you but I think its funny as hell right now."

Well fuck me I look up to see Christy standing next to Jo looking at me then Jo.

"What the?" She questions. Seeing Jo in my trunks.

"We swapped bottoms while wrestling a bit ago."

"Oh my." Christy says. Looking at Jo.

"Christy get me a towel." Pleading to her.

She starts to move then Jo grabs her.

"What you don't want to see him in my bikini bottoms. I think he'd look cute in them."

Christy gets this evil look on her face. "Gee never thought of that. Yea that might be interesting to see."

"God dam it." I finally manage to get my cock stuffed into her bottom. But I'm afraid if I get out it will pop out as the water runs off me. Fuck it. I climb out and try to run to the bath house. Needless to say Jo and Christy are trying to hold me back as I try. Both laughing like hyenas at me while trying to hold me back.

"Aww, Your so cute in those you should wear them every time we come." Jo says.

"Yes I like how they fit your cute ass, but I think you need a better front." Christy says.

Jo gives my ass a slap as she lets go of me. I run to the bathhouse, stripping the bottom off as soon as I get in the door. I put my clothes on. Then go back out by the pool. Taking Jo's bottom with me. Jo and Christy are talking and still laughing hard.

"Hey there's my sweet ass cutie!" Jo says.

Christy just smiles and giggles.

"Here are your bottoms." Handing them to her.

"I'm going home."

"Aww don't be that way Richard." Christy says. "I just got here"

"Well it's hard to swim when you don't have trunks."'

"Not true you had some but they were a bit reveling." Jo says giggling.

"Fuck you Jo, it wasn't funny."

"Oh lighten up some. I'll go change and give yours back and you can stay."

I just look hard at her.

"Come on Richard please stay." Christy says.

"I guess, just give me my trunks back."

Jo giggles tries to hand me her bottoms.

"Funny girl." I turn to leave.

"Hold on I'll change and give yours back. Gee I thought you like getting into my pants." Then laughs as she heads for the showers.

Christy smiles sheepishly at me. "It was kind of sexy seeing you in her bottoms though. I wonder what you'd look like in one of my nighties?"

I just shake my head, crazy fucking women. Are all women this crazy, I'm thinking or just the ones I know. Then Jo comes out. Hands me my trunks. After changing I come out and just dive into the pool. I don't want to deal with either of them right now. I swim to the diving boards. Dive a few times then look for Jo and Christy. They are at the other end of the pool talking. It's about 4 pm so I figure it is about time to go. I swim to the other end.

"Jo."

"Yea bikini boy." Laughing so is Christy.

"Fuck you." As I get out. "We better go it's after 4 mom said be home for dinner."

"Ahhh, Don't be that way pretty boy." Both laughing again.

I just head for the showers.

"Can't wait to see you in one of my nighties." Christy calls out.

I turn flipping her the bird. She cracks up again.

I am waiting out front when Jo comes out. Still snickering about it.

"Christy's right I bet you'd look cute in one of her nighties."

"Enough of the shit Jo." I'm pissed and I'm sure she can tell.

Jo is giving me shit all the way home about how cute my ass was in her bikini bottom. How we should shop for one in pink or baby blue for me.

"Just wait I'll get you back for that."

"Promise? I can't wait. Will I like it?" Then giggling at me. "Come on Dick it was funny. Hell I figured you'd like putting on my bottoms. I mean my pussy was just in it before you had it on. I bet Christy would love seeing you in one of her hot nighties like she said. We might just have to try that next time we are at her place. Hell I like to see you in my red silk panties."

I give Jo a hard look. She is smiling at me.

Fuck her talking about that shit is making me hard. Thinking about having my cock in the same bottom she just had on. It did kind of feel a bit sexy wearing her bottom. Dam I'm really getting turned on by her talking about it and teasing me about putting on Christy's Nightie or her panties. My cargo shorts as tenting from my cock getting hard.

"Humm." Says Jo. Stopping in front of me. "Looks like someone is getting turned on. Is it because you want to try on my panties? Or maybe Christy's sexy nighty?"

"What! No!"

"Well somethings got you going." Then grabs my cock through my shorts. "Don't lie to me I can tell, you know that."

Fuck I'm caught. Thinking about wearing Christy's or Jo's underwear has me hard as a rock. But I don't want to be teased about it.

"OK so I am turned on thinking about your panties. But it was just thinking of you or Christy in your underwear. That always gives me a woody."

"Humm, Is that so. I guess if you say so."

We get home mom has dinner done. We eat then Jo and mom do dishes. I go in to watch TV till bedtime. Shortly Jo comes in too.

Then goes up stairs for a short time. Coming back in a different top and a jean skirt. I look at her then back at TV. She sits across from me in the big over stuffed chair. She smiles at me when I look at her. Then Spreads her legs and pulls her skirt up till I can see her panties. She has put on the pair of red silky ones. I keep glancing over at her she has a shit eating grin on her face. I can't keep my eyes off her crotch as she now is rubbing her hand over her pussy in her panties. I'm getting stiff just watching her. I hear mom coming. So does Jo cause she pulls her skirt down and smiles at me.

"What's on?" Asks mom.

Fuck I am not sure Jo has had me distracted so badly I have no clue.

"Get Smart, comedy." Jo says grinning at me.

Mom gives me a funny look. "Sorry I was thinking not watching TV."

"What's so enthralling that you missed what's on?"

Thinking fast I say. "My birthday next week. Did you talk to dad about my license?"

"Yes I did I was going to wait to tell you tomorrow, but he said yes and if you get your license you can drive one of the cars too. But first problem of any kind that's the end."

"Holy crap!" I jump up grab mom give her a big hug and kiss.

"You better study for the test." Then pulls a learning handbook from behind her.

"Oh I will I will."

That just blows me away. My mind is buzzing now about what is possible. Hell we can go anywhere. Fuck yea.

"Thanks Mom, I love you. I'm going to my room to start studying right now."

"Can I help some how?" Jo asks

"Well each chapter has questions at the end you can ask me the questions. If you want to."

"Sure anything to help."

"Come on then." We head to my room.

I lay on my bed. Jo lies beside me. I read the first chapter. She asks the questions at the end. I get maybe ½ of them right.

"Dam I thought I had it better than that."

"Here how about I give you something to work for if your right."

"Like what?"

"Well how about this. Each one you get right, I kiss you. You get them all right I take off something?"

"I don't know that sounds pretty distracting to me."

"Well let's give it a try and find out."

"OK I'll read the first one again." I read it again, trying to concentrate on the parts I missed.

I hand Jo the book she asks the first question. I get it right, she kisses me. I get the next five right five kisses. I miss the next one. Then answer the last four right.

"90% pretty good but no prize."

"Prize?"

"I get to keep my clothes on."

"Well crap."

I read the next chapter, really close. It should be easy it's on signs.

I give Jo the book. She starts asking me questions. This time I get every one right and 10 kisses too with it. Not only that she is taking her top off. She has on her red silky lace bra too. Hell yea! The next 3 chapters I get plenty of kisses but still miss at least one on each chapter. So no new skin. It's hard to concentrate with that red bra right there. One chapter left I got to get it right. I love her titties. I read it twice over. Jo starts asking questions, hell yea get 9 straight kisses. Last one to answer, Nailed it. She kisses me then slips her bra off. God she got the most beautiful perfect mounds.

12