My Cousin Julie Ch. 01

Story Info
After five years, you see Julie in a new light.
1.4k words
4.04
53.5k
17
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly sighed and sunk further into the couch. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and it was great seeing them again after spending most of the last five years overseas working on my degree, but being the only person under the age of 40, and one of the few under the age of 50, meant I was fairly bored with the conversations around me.

See, the family tradition was to gather at my grandparents house for Christmas. When I was a kid it was great since all the cousins would hang out and entertain ourselves, but my first Christmas back and they were all busy with their own things. Since we were going to be spending the week here and the house was well outside of cell phone range, and only had dial-up Internet, it was looking like I was going to be bored out of my mind.

Without warning, there was a creak from the front door and I raised my head off the back of the couch to peek in that direction. My Aunt Sarah and Uncle Joe had just made it in, but with them was their daughter, Julie. The week seemed like it might not be so bad after all.

I've always gotten along great with all my cousins, but Julie was the one I always felt a special connection with. We had the same interests, the same sense of humor, and would always sit together during family gatherings. Even though I was three years older than her we got along like two peas in a pod, but I had never seen her as anything more than my cousin--that was quickly changing.

I hadn't seen her since I was 18 and finishing up school, and a lot changes in a girl between 15 and 20. Instead of dorky braces, short hair, and a non-existent figure, she now had light brown hair about a third of the way down her back, pulled out of her face and behind her ears. Her braces were gone and instead was a gorgeous smile, the kind any orthodontist would be proud to put in a brochure. Her pale blue eyes seemed to pierce the soul and soft curves perfectly defined her slim 5 foot 4 frame. Her breasts were a bit on the small side, certainly no larger than a B cup (if that) but I've always preferred smaller breasts so this was a bonus in my eyes. She smiled when she saw me but didn't say anything.

The typical formalities pursued as everybody greeted the newly arrived guests. Now that Julie had unexpectedly shown up I perked up and joined the conversations around me, cheering up immensely. After about an hour Grandma called us to dinner. Between Grandma and all my aunts, we had about twelve women in the kitchen cooking all day so we had an absolute feast--after a few hours everybody was stuffed and most of the family ranged from slightly intoxicated to completely passed out. Julie and I wandered back to the living room to finally have a chance to catch up a bit.

She asked me about England (I got a scholarship to study math at Oxford) and told me she was finishing up her associates degree at her local Junior College, but had no clue where she wanted to go after that or what she wanted to study. I was up for more chatting, but Grandma was busy shooing everybody to bed.

"Bill, mind grabbing my bags out of the car and moving them over the garage? No extra beds left so I'm camping out in our old stomping grounds." Julie gave me the puppy dog look and my heart melted.

"I'd be happy to. I'm crashing there too, but I thought I'd be all alone. This will be just like staying with Grandma and Grandpa during summer vacation, right?"

A few minutes later I was carrying her bags into the loft over the garage and the old memories came flooding back. My grandparents lived in one of those old houses that had been added on to countless times, so the garage was technically in a separate building. Grandpa had been great about renovating and keeping it livable and his years of sweat and toil showed. Since the family was so large, the second story of the garage had actually been converted so all the grandkids could camp out during family visits and not keep the adults up in the actual house. The building had its own heater, air conditioning, water heater, and water purification systems so we'd still be comfortable.

By the time I made it upstairs Julie had blown up the air mattresses, lined them with sheets, set up the pillows and grabbed some extra blankets. She smiled when set her bags down and walked over. She opened up the larger of the suitcases and pulled out a tank top, shorts, and her toothbrush. "Thanks for grabbing my stuff, Bill. I'm going to get ready for bed, but I figured we could stay up and chat some more if you're up to it." I agreed and Julie headed off to the bathroom with a smile. Figuring she would be a few minutes, I quickly stripped off my clothes and pulled on a clean pair of boxers and a fresh t-shirt. I stretched out on my makeshift bed and fought with my phone to check my e-mail, but didn't have any luck.

"Still the geek, huh?" Julie waltzed to the smaller of her two bags and pulled out a small box. "This acts like a mini-cell tower. It'll only run through the dial-up here, but it's better than nothing." She wandered over to the phone jack and plugged it in. "It'll take a few minutes to activate and synchronize, but then we'll at least have something."

Julie sat down on her mattress and we chatted for a while, forgetting about the transmitter she set up. Julie asked me about the girls I'd hooked up with and even managed to pry out that I'd nailed a few coeds while I was TAing (poor things had no clue I didn't control the grades). I learned meanwhile that she'd only dated a little bit and never let any of her dates move past first base--even grabbing her breasts or ass got their hands slapped away.

"How'd you get to be such a prude, Jules?" I teased.

Julie's face turned a deep shade of crimson. "Hey, just cause I don't think buying me dinner entitles some moron to feel me up doesn't make me a prude. I'm just a classy lady is all.

"Alright, Bill," Julie continued, her cheeks returning to their natural color. "Here's something a bit tamer: what's your favorite memory from this room?"

I groaned, knowing it would be my turn to blush pretty soon. I told her about the summer we decided it was time we learned how to kiss and how I still laughed at just how awful we were. Julie laughed and threw a pillow at me. "I bet you still kiss like a thirteen-year-old," she giggled.

My face was red and burning with embarrassment. "Pfft, sounds like you haven't had much practice since then, Jules. I dare you to prove your technique has improved."

My dare seemed to catch her off guard since Julie pulled backed, but after a moment she leaned forward, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pressed her lips against mine. At first I was so shocked I didn't know how to react, but after a moment I relaxed and began to kiss her back.

The word heavenly is used to describe a lot of things, but I'm pretty sure what I felt set a new standard. I wrapped my arms around her back and rolled to my side, landing on top of her. As I began to sink my weight I opened my lips and after a bit of resistance snaked my tongue into her mouth. I slid my right hand lower down her back and snuck it in her shorts, grabbing Julie's firm ass directly--her only reaction was a soft moan into my mouth. After a few more minutes tasting Julie, she pushed up on my chest and looked into my eyes.

"Still think I kiss like a kid, Billy?" Julie smirked. She wiggled out from under me and flipped off the light, then headed back to her own mattress. "See you in the morning, cuz. Try to get some sleep!" Still wondering what just happened and how I had managed to make out with my cousin I realized there was no way I was getting a good night's sleep that evening.