My Cousin Kristen

Story Info
Two loving cousins.
1k words
3.55
59.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hugh478
hugh478
1 Followers

It was about 2 weeks ago. My dad, mom, brother and I went to my aunt and uncle's for a weekend. This was the trip to the beach we had all been waiting for. Now my aunt is no blood relation, my dad's brother married her. She has 2 daughters from another man, so they're no blood relations either, thank god! The one I had sex with, her name is Kristen.

Kristen is 22, and is sexually beautiful in every way, shape and form. She calls me "Honey" when I come over, and I don't know why. I always thought because she liked me, but that would be obscured because I am 20. Now, I've always had sexual fantasies, like my other aunt (who is blood related), and my step-sister. But Kristen is the one I would love to have sex with.

So, we're at my aunt and uncle's, getting ready to go to the beach, like 2 hours away. Everybody was packed except me. So I said "I need to get some things and use the bathroom" (which was a lie, I didn't need to use the bathroom, I just wanted to sniff some of Kristen's panties and bras). So I ran up stairs into Kristen's room and started raiding through her things.

Apparently Kristen needed some things too, so her mom, my aunt, figured that they leave, and when Kristen and I were ready, to take one of the trucks and follow up. I didn't know this, and of course Kristen said "Okay" it's her mom. So they left, and I'm in Kristen's room, I found some condoms in her underwear drawer, I took some and headed towards her hamper where her thongs were.

Once I started sniffing them, I unzipped my pants and started to rub them onto my penis. I heard some footsteps, so I dropped the thong and ran to the bathroom down the hall. I knew I was caught, because Kristen isn't stupid, she probably saw me running. But I heard her walk to her room; I stayed in the bathroom for like 5 minutes and then left.

As soon as I left the bathroom, Kristen started to call my name, "Austin Austin Can you come help me real quick" So I went to her room. She was in a tight bikini; I could see her nipples through the top. Kristen said she needed help tying her bikini straps since they were in the back. So I agreed and tied the top, and then started on the bottom, then something amazing happened.

Kristen grabbed my hand, and pushed her ass cheeks against it. She turned around and said, "I know you were in my room you little pervert", she didn't say it all mean and spiteful, like I was caught, but she said it nice and soft with a smirk on her face. I stuttered and said "I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, please don't tell, I'll do anything".

Next she laughed and said "I'm not going to tell, as long as you promise to put yourself to good use" then she grabbed my crotch and a big grin unraveled on her sweet beautiful face. I said "Yes ma'am!" and next thing I know, she's taking off her bikini, I'm sliding my swimming trunks down, and we fall on the bed kissing and hugging.

She spread her legs in the shape of a "Y", up in the air, and I inserted my penis into her pussy. It felt so good, her pussy was wet but it wasn't smooth, it was rigid, which I thought was weird, so don't expect it to be a smooth ride, there's going to be some bumps in the road =D. I pushed harder, and Kristen moaned, and put her hands on my ass, and pulled me in farther and farther.

I asked her if she was okay and she replied "I'm not used to this size, my ex-boyfriend's cock was 5 in. What's yours like 7" She smiled at me. I never thought in my entire life that anyone would say that, especially a relative! I started thrusting harder, deeper, faster, it kept getting more intense. She was moaning, and then I saw a single tear slide down her cheeks.

I slowed down, and she pull me out and we got into the "69" position. I started to shove my face into her pussy, licking, and turning, the taste and aroma was so good. And the wetness of her mouth on my penis felt so good! Then she pulled me out once more and put my cock in between her tits. I was sliding up and down. Then I lowered and sucked her nipples, her breasts tasted so good.

Once that was over, I fucked her doggy-style. She then shifted onto her side, where I fucked her standing up. I was going so fast, my hips were moving on their own. She kept saying "Faster, faster, I want you to cum inside me!!!" I felt her orgasm, as her cum trickled down my penis and over my balls, she was crying and screaming at the same time.

My hips were moving so fast that my balls were slapping against her pussy. I came so much, that when I pulled out I was still squirting!! That was the most amount of semen that I pushed out before. After I came, she sucked my cock again, and we kissed or like 10 minutes, tongue to tongue. Afterwards, we fucked 2 more times, quickly though, it was magical. Then we showered together, and we fucked in there too!

When we were done she kissed me again, and then we were kissing on the way to the beach, I even licked her pussy and felt her up as she was driving, and in return, she sucked my cock again. We arrived at the beach as if nothing happened, but whenever we were alone I would grab her ass, pussy, breast or we would kiss real quick!

And as a reward, every time I go over to my aunt and uncle's, we fuck again. She still calls me "Honey" and says that she loves me. Next time I go over, we're going to video tape it, so I have my own little porno stash. I love Kristen in all my heart, and when I get older, I hope to fuck her more. The sex was great!!!

hugh478
hugh478
1 Followers