My Cousin Mandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousins come to terms with their desires.
2k words
4.62
54.7k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crista
Crista
56 Followers

My experience in Mandy's bedroom was at the same time one of the most sensual things and one of the most frightening things that has ever happened to me. I hadn't been this aroused in a long time and yet I felt so goddamned guilty. This was my cousin, my flesh and blood, the little girl I used to baby-sit. But she wasn't little anymore, that was the problem. She had grown up into a beautiful college girl, so sexy, and she was living in my house for the past week and her every movement was sending my libido into overdrive. But people weren't supposed to want to have sex with their family members!!! Incest is gross! But, she was so fucking gorgeous, I couldn't keep my mind off her.

I tried....I really tried to focus on all the chores I'd stayed home to do; the dusting, the vacuuming and the laundry. I worked, but my mind remained with her, on soft body, her sexy panties, and the delicious scent that lingered in them. I brought my hands up to my nose, over and over again and inhaled the familiar smell of my own sex. This turned me on all over again. The smell of my own pussy made me want to run back to those panties in Mandy's laundry bag. Oh God, just to be able to make love to her. My mind schemed as to how to pull this off, and the more it did, the more guilty I got. Maybe I could get her drunk tonight and seduce her... Maybe I'd let her catch me masturbating, see if she could resist that. I had to try something, but I was scared to death of how it might backfire. What if she got so freaked out that she'd never speak to me again? What if I scared her enough that she called her parents and told on me? I'd be scorned by the whole family as some crazed bisexual incest freak!!! But I wanted her...no NEEDED her so fucking badly.

I did manage to finish my work and then went down to the beach to meet Mandy, the kids and my parents. There we all sat in a half circle on the sand. The kids were building a sand castle, my mother was reading, my father was sleeping, and I was once again behind my sunglasses, staring at my delicious looking cousin sitting across from me. Today Mandy wore a black two-piece. The bottoms were more like shorts, because she was very self conscious of her hips and thighs which she thought were too big....absolutely perfect to me. The top revealed a cleavage to die for, and underneath, that slightly rounded belly that I'd been dying to cover with kisses since I saw it exposed the evening before. I knew I was staring again, longer than I should because she caught me a few times. The first couple times I quickly looked away, but the last time, I kept watching her. She smiled at me. Did that smile linger just a bit? Did she know I was interested? Was she sending me a signal? My libido was playing tricks on me. I was losing control.....

The kids were starting to get restless; it was 2:30 and they'd all been there since 10:00 that morning. I'd only joined them an hour ago, so I pleaded with them to give me just a few more minutes. My parents, bless their hearts, offered to start home with them. "How about you Mandy," my dad asked, "You coming with us or staying?"

I looked over my glasses at her and silently prayed to God, or the devil, or whomever would honor such a plea. "I'll hang with Crista for a bit," she said with a very warm smile; it warmed me everywhere.

Once they were packed up and on their way home, I moved my chair around closer to Mandy's and then we both turned simultaneously to face the sun. Our chairs were tilted toward each other just a bit, our legs about six inches apart, very tan, very smooth....so sexy. My pussy moistened as I imagined them caressing together and intertwined.

Hidden behind my sunglasses, I could stare and fantasize all I wanted. I wanted to somehow empathetically transmit my desires to her. The warmth of the sun played over my skin, feeding into my lust.

We started talking, about normal things at first; the kids, plans for the rest of the week and so forth. I enjoyed spending time with Mandy, she had that great outgoing personality that just drew you in. We talked for about ten minutes and I managed to keep my end of the conversation up in spite of the fact that she drove me to such distraction.

"Its sooooo hot today," she said while lightly wiping the moisture away that collected on her neck and breasts. Her fingers slipped just inside the top of her bikini as she did. I was afraid my mouth dropped open just a bit. My legs were spread a bit, the way you sit in a low beach chair, but unconsciously as I saw Mandy touch her breasts, my knees came together producing a really nice sensation between my legs.

"Yes, lots of overheated bodies here today." I stupidly answered. It just felt like a ridiculous comeback.

She laughed aloud. She had a damn cute giggle, "Let's see if we can find some." She said.

I was a bit taken aback. Had I given her bait that she'd just taken? I looked at her eyes looking at me over her sunglasses and maybe noticed an extra spark in them. Maybe she was flirting with me. "Ok, let's see who the hot bods are." I looked around the beach and focused on two guys having a Frisbee catch back toward the dunes. One of them was very cute so I pointed him out.

"Yeah, he's pretty nice." She was brushing sand off her thigh as she remarked how sexy the guy's stomach was. I had no interest in the Frisbee guys, just the way her fingers looked brushing her leg. It brought back a memory from long ago.....a segue into a better discussion perhaps.

"These hot days tanning always remind me of catching Maria next door having a......um......private moment," I giggled nervously at the end.

Mandy turned quickly, "Maria? Next door to your parents, Maria?"

"Yes, I caught her years ago from my window. She was tanning in the hot sun and she started...well...playing." My knees opened and closed again, much slower, savoring the feeling of my moistened lips pulling apart.

"Wow! Really?" Mandy had a very interested look on her face.

I nodded and relayed the story to her in as much detail as I could about what I saw. I left out the fact that I was in my upstairs window, mirroring every move that my neighbor was making. I didn't tell her that I had licked my pussy-covered fingers clean, imagining it was Maria's pussy juice. By the end of my story I swear I could see Mandy's belly rising and falling at a much faster pace than it had been. I think my story had aroused her, as it always aroused me when I thought about it.

"That must have turned you on?" Yes!....Her voice was quiet and breathy as only sexual desire can produce.

I hesitated. I was scared of doing something to ruin this moment. I was afraid that at any moment sirens would start wailing and I'd be exposed as the deviant I am. But I couldn't help myself. "Yes, I was very turned on. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen." My hands rested on my thighs now as my knees continued slowly opening and closing. The rhythm had me so very wet now. I then saw Mandy's knees following the same pattern, opening and closing with mine. Oh God, she was aroused, there was no doubt now. "So that's why these hot days always remind me of that," I added, noticing the heaviness in my voice now

"Cris..." she hesitated.

"Yeah hun?"

"Can I ask.....nothing." She waved her hand away.

"No! Now don't do that. You can ask me anything."

Her mouth opened, and she paused again. "Yesterday on the beach...were you thinking about that....and did you...you know?" She looked off toward the Frisbee players so I couldn't see her face.

She had noticed yesterday! I was embarrassed for a split second and then it turned to unbelievable excitement. I pulled my knees apart quickly because if I didn't want to cum right there. "Oh God, you saw that?" I definitely sounded ashamed when I answered; I didn't dare tell her my towel grinding was to thoughts of her, not my memories of Maria.

She smiled shyly. "I thought you did."

"Did it make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry...I didn't mean for you to notice....in fact, I didn't mean for it to even happen. It kinda snuck up on me."

She placed her oh so soft hand on my arm and looked into my eyes, yet still through our sunglasses. "Don't be sorry. I wasn't uncomfortable...in fact..." She stopped again.

"Did it turn you on a bit?" I whispered to her. "It's normal if it did. Anytime you witness anything like that, no matter who it is, it's going to be a turnon."

She nodded, "Yes, it was. I couldn't stop thinking about it."

Oh God, this wasn't really happening to me! Could this be a cruel trick? No, I had turned her on yesterday. I wasn't the only cousin having unnatural thoughts. I needed to go for broke here, see where it could lead.

"Mandy....can I ask you something?" My hand played across my bare stomach, fingernails lightly scratching perspiring skin.

She was watching my fingers. Her legs were still in the rhythmic motion "Ask me?" She said softly.

"Mandy, I thought I heard you cumming last night when I walked by your door. Were you?"

She looked down, ashamed, but still hadn't moved her hand from my arm. Her silence seemed to go on forever and I felt myself holding my breath in anticipation of her answer. "Mandy, please tell me. I have to know."

She looked at me, eyes still hidden behind the glasses, but the look on her face was unmistakable. Her fingers lightly stroked my arm and her other hand lightly brushed her leg. She nodded, "I came last night."

My hand moved downward, like I was scratching my inner thigh and I let it rest there, the edge of it right near my pussy. I applied pressure to it and I continued the deliberate motion with my knees, trying to not give myself away to anyone else that might be looking. Mandy knew very well what I was doing, because she was now doing the same thing with her free hand. I shifted my arm she was touching and was now holding her hand. Yes, two cousins, holding hands and masturbating together on the open beach. Her mouth was opened just a bit and I heard the soft gasps of breath, I pressed into my sex, my bathing suit bottom was wet and pressed inside my lips.

"Crista..." she said through a heavy breath, "tonight...after everyone's asleep... If I leave my door open.." She paused and squeezed my hand, whatever she was about to ask, combined with the pressure she was applying to her pussy was bringing her to the edge. I was right there with her, so close now. "If I leave my door open..." her breathing was labored and she moaned the next words. .."would you...come to me..." and with that, our bodies both tightened, feet digging in the sand, hands grasping tightly, and we came together. We were as quiet as possible but we couldn't fully hold back the gorgeous sounds of orgasm, set perfectly against the waves of the ocean in the background.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, but as I saw the blissful expression on her face, looking at me, I knew that it was real. She did not look away, she only smiled, as her breathing....our breathing slowly returned to normal. I sensed no embarrassment from her, no shame. I looked down at our holding hands and then back up to her face. "Mandy, do you mean it? Can I come to you tonight?"

She smiled the warmest, most loving smile I'd ever seen. "Yes, I want you so badly..."

Crista
Crista
56 Followers