My Cousin My Keeper Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria turns on a male cousin.
4.6k words
4.3
20.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is connected to, and subsequent to My Cousin My Keeper Ch. 01. As I tried to craft the second part of the story, I realized that I really didn't like the fact that I had compiled the first part from Elizabeth's point of view and felt somewhat hindered by trying to continue the story from her point of view exclusively. So I decided that for part two I would write from a male, another cousin of Maria, and brother of Elizabeth's point of view. The stories will ideally have some loose connection between the two of them, but will become fully connected with the third part which will be told from Maria's point of view, and involve both of the submissive characters from parts one and two.

*****

In early April of 2016, shortly before my twenty-fifth birthday, my aunt Anne asked me to stop by her house so she and I could have a quick chat. I wasn't entirely sure what the purpose behind the chat was going to be, but Anne had long been one of my favorite aunts, and was one of the single most attractive women I had ever met so I had no complaints about spending some time with her.

As I drove to Anne's house my mind raced with the possibilities of what she might want to chat with me about, and those thoughts only intensified when I pulled into the driveway and noticed that neither James, nor my cousin Maria's car was present, which was especially unusual given that it was 7:30pm on a weeknight.

Anne opened the door before I could even knock, she stood before me in a beautiful sundress that stopped a few inches above her knees, and which revealed plenty of her toned arms and shoulders. Every single time I saw Anne I couldn't help but check her out, just a quick look starting at her feet, which were always perfectly painted and sculpted, up her legs, to her hour glass waist, to her breasts, her arms, and her eyes.

Anne invited me in, and as she turned around I was given the perfect chance to look at her amazing ass and the backs of her legs.

Anne offered me a glass of wine, and led me to the couch in their sitting room. She was obviously nervous, and I had no idea about what. Trying to break the silence I started with a little bit of casual small talk, "are James and the kids out?" I asked.

"Yes, they, uh, they went to a movie." Anne replied.

"You're always the cool mom, letting the kids go to a movie even with school the next day." I joked and cocked a half smile toward her.

"Well, I wanted them out of the house because I wanted to talk to you without anyone else here, because I think what I want to ask you about is going to be embarrassing." Anne said, while avoiding eye contact.

For several seconds I couldn't come up with a response. When I finally could respond all I could say was "you can ask me anything."

"Dangerous suggestion." Anne said, clearly not wanting to ask the question.

I took Anne's perfectly manicured hand in mine, and felt how soft and perfect her hands felt. "Really, go ahead, I'd hate for them to finish the movie before you can ask your question." I said.

Anne took a deep breath and just started talking "James and I haven't had sex in a year." She said and began to blush "he refuses to go to a doctor about it, and he's shown no interest in me at all. Even when we went on our anniversary cruise in February he didn't touch me the whole two weeks, no matter what I wore, or how I tried to initiate it, he wasn't interested." Anne continued.

I squeezed my aunt's hand having no idea how else to respond, and she continued "I need to get fucked. I'm tired of using my dildos on myself, I need a man inside of me, I need to feel someone unleash a load of cum into me, I need someone to look at me like they want to ravage my body, it's been so long since James has done that, and I just need it so bad." Anne practically cried out at me.

"I can talk to him." I suggested.

Anne had been married to her husband James for twenty-five years. There was a significant age gap between Anne and James; when they married Anne was only twenty, and James had just turned thirty-two. It wasn't all too surprising that James's sexual activity would decline before Anne's would, but to me it was astonishing that anyone wouldn't show an interest in my aunt, I had been masturbating to her for years.

Anne didn't respond to my suggestion of talking to him. Instead, she climbed across the couch toward me and started to kiss me. I let me hands caress her legs as she slid her tongue deep into my mouth, and while our tongues danced, Anne moved my hand up her dress and onto her ass. I grabbed her ass, and as I did she moaned and rocked around so that my hand grazed her wet pussy, and I could tell that Anne had sent everyone away for a reason.

After fifteen minutes of making out, and gently teasing my aunt's pussy she stood up and closed the blinds. She then slid her panties down to her knees and bent over her couch. She never said a word, but I understood exactly what she wanted, I slid my seven inch, and very thick cock into my small aunt, and began to fuck her. With my hands on her hips Anne braced her self on the couch, and told me to go harder. I started thrusting faster and more forcefully into her, and she struggled to stay upright.

"Harder Adam, harder." She screamed out "I need it, I need to be fucked like only a man can."

As the words left her mouth I moved my left hand away from her hips and began slapping her ass. With each slap Anne let out a grunt and a moan and thrust herself onto my cock harder. Finally She had her first orgasm and couldn't stand up anymore.

"Let me suck your cock, I can't take anymore of it yet." Anne said as she slid away from my cock and dropped to her knees.

For ten more minutes Anne sucked my cock, engulfing the whole thing in her mouth. My balls tightened and I grabbed a fist full of her hair and thrust her all the way onto my dick as I shot a huge load of cum down her throat.

When I was finished Anne laid on the carpet and pulled her panties up. "That needs to happen again. I want that load in my pussy next time." Anne told me.

Eventually she returned to the couch, and we made plans to meet next week when everyone was out of the house again.

Over the next two months Anne and I alternated between my house and hers and fucked at least once a week if not more. The Friday night before she and James left on a two week vacation she called me and told me she had an hour free, that Maria had driven her son Nate a campgrounds an hour and a half away and wouldn't be back till later in the evening, and that James was staying late at the office so he wouldn't have to take work on the trip.

I rushed to Anne's house, and as I pulled into the driveway she texted me saying that the door was unlocked and she was in the bedroom. I began to undress as I walked through their house, and went up the stairs. When I walked into the room Anne stood in front of me, totally naked, and fingering herself. When we only had an hour we usually skipped any foreplay, but today I couldn't resist. I shoved Anne against the wall across from her dresser, and began licking her cunt while she propped a leg onto my shoulder. When she was about to cum I stopped, stood up, picked her up, and plunged into her as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

For thirty minutes we fucked rough and hard, and when I finally came inside of Anne and set her down, she slid down the wall to the floor. A puddle of my cum began to leak out of her, and she quickly grabbed a dirty shirt of her husband's to catch it. When she realized what she had done she giggled and stood up to kiss me.

I kissed her back, and told her to have a good vacation, and that I'd have a nice big load ready for her when she got back to town.

The next morning I woke up to a text from my eighteen year old cousin Maria, Anne's oldest child, telling me she needed me to stop by the house if I had time. I happily did so anticipating that Maria, who was staying alone at home for the first time for an extended period of time just needed a little help with something minor.

When I got to the house Maria directed me to the TV in the living room, which had a full-sized TV with a video of me and her mom fucking the night before.

Before I could say anything Maria put a finger to my lips and began to explain "back in April, mom sent me, Nate, and Dad to a movie on a weeknight, and when I got home I hugged her and she reeked of sex. I was really curious so I took one of the old motion activated nanny-cams that mom and dad used to use and put it in her bedroom." Maria said "anytime I hugged her and she smelled like she had been fucking someone I'd check the nanny cam's video the next chance I got."

I started to speak but Maria grabbed both sides of my face to stop me from talking "I'm not done yet." Maria snapped at me. "I knew weeks ago that it was you she was fucking, and have just been waiting for my chance to have fun with you." Maria grinned wickedly as she said this. "You know, when Lizzy babysat us in February I made her my little sex slave, and now I get to do the same thing to you."

Maria was referring to my sister Elizabeth who had house sat for Anne and her husband in February while they were on a anniversary cruise. I was shocked to hear the words coming out of Maria's mouth, and more shocked to think of my perfectly innocent sister as someone's sex slave.

Maria slid off her shoes, and told me to kiss her feet. I dropped to my knees and quickly began to kiss the tops of her feet, and the sides, and her toes. After laying kisses all over both of them Maria sat down and held her feet in front of me. Like her mother, Maria had perfect toes, and she always kept them pedicured, this time they were a wicked shade of crimson, ideal for how dominate the eighteen year old proved herself to be. "Worship them, suck my toes like they are cocks, like mom sucks your cock." Maria said.

For fifteen minutes I worshipped both of her feet, and as I did so Maria slid her hand down the front of her pants and began to finger herself. She looked close to cumming when she stopped herself, and told me to strip. I quickly pulled off all of my clothes, and stood naked in front of her with my cock hard, wondering what was about to happen next.

"You've always been really attractive." Maria told me "you have always had such big muscles, and such a strong chest, and I honestly have wondered about your cock before. I like it. I like it a lot." As the words left her mouth Maria swallowed my whole cock into her mouth in one fell swoop. For a few minutes she teased me, clearly not wanting me to cum yet.

"Do you want to fuck me Adam?" She asked.

I nodded rapidly. Maria walked behind me and slapped me hard enough on the ass to make me jump. "Let's lay down some ground rules then." She said. "Number one, you will get to fuck me whenever I say you can, but you can't cum inside of me, and you have to lick your cum off of whatever, or wherever I allow it to be spilled."

"Okay" I said hesitantly.

"Number two" Maria began as she grabbed my balls and gave a strong, but not intolerable tug "you are going to call me Mistress Maria."

"Yes Mistress." I responded, even though I wanted to turn around and put her in her place.

"Number three" Maria began as she ran a finger between my ass cheeks "I can play with your ass, and stick whatever I want into it." She said.

"Yes Mistress." This I wanted, I loved having my ass played with, and had on at least two occasions fucked Maria's mom with a plug inside of me.

"Number four, I can add any rules I want to." She said as she bit down on my shoulder.

Maria then stripped and allowed me to suck on her small A-cup breasts. They were incredible, while small they were the most perky pair of tits I had seen in years, probably since I had been eighteen.

Maria then laid on the couch and ordered me to fuck her and I slid into her and as I did so she wrapped her legs around my waist and said "fuck me as hard as you can, I want it rough."

I fucked Maria until she had come twice, and until I was about to "Mistress, I'm going to cum, I need to cum." I told her.

"Pull out and come on my stomach." She said.

I did exactly as I was told and came all over her beautiful, thin, cream colored stomach.

"Now clean me up." Maria said, while gesturing to the cum all over her stomach.

I licked every inch of her stomach, and when I was done Maria rubbed her finger over the tip of my dick, and fed the slight excess from her finger to my mouth.

"Why don't you stay here while Mom and Dad are gone?" Maria suggested "if you do, and if you're really good the whole time I won't tell daddy about what you and mommy do...but I think I'm still gonna make mommy my little slave girl, just like Lizzy, and just like you."

"Yes Mistress." I replied, terrified of the consequences of saying no.

"Good" Maria shouted, before telling me to stay there, and leaving the room.

When she returned, she had a pair of my aunt's panties, and told me to put them on. When I protested she gave me a hard slap on the balls with her bare hand nearly causing me to double over in pain.

"Later today, we'll go find you some that fit better, but I like the thought of you being in panties for a while."

That afternoon Maria and I went to the local mall, and she found six pairs of panties for me to wear for her. When we got back to her house I was immediately ordered to strip down to just my panties, and told that with the exception of my panties I would not be wearing any clothing at all in the house this weekend. Maria made no effort to close all of the windows, and made it clear that she didn't mind if I had to walk in front of them in only the underwear she had selected for me.

Maria then led me upstairs into her bedroom. While in her room she teased me about how hard I was and how wrong it was to be so turned on by my younger cousin. "You know Adam, I know you've starred at me before, I always could catch your eyes lingering." She said mockingly. "Its so funny how you are rock hard, standing in the middle of your own cousin's room, and not just your cousin but your barely legal eighteen year old cousin. You are such a fucking pervert, just like your sister."

As the last sentence exited her mouth Maria walked behind me and motioned me to put my hands on her desk and bend over. As I did so Maria pulled her mom's panties off of me, and spread my ass cheeks, liberally lubed my asshole, and slid a large buttplug inside of me. I yelped in surprise more than anything else, and felt my cock twinge. Maria then sat on her desk spread her legs and yelled at me to "eat her cunt."

I dropped to my knees and immediately did as I was told. While eating her pussy I resisted every urge possible to stroke my cock. When Maria approached her first orgasm she grabbed a fistful of my hair and have sat up while her legs tensed around my head "fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes, Adam keep fucking sucking on my clit, just like that just like that oh fuck yes." Maria yelled out. "Make me cum and I'll let you cum."

As she said these final words I began to suck more fervently and slid one finger into my cousin's tight wet pussy. As the finger entered her she exploded into an orgasm and dropped heavily onto the desk.

As she breathed deeply Maria said to me "come over here, and jerk off onto my tits."

I did as I was told and as I stroked my cock over her small frame maria played with my balls, and then reached through m legs and started fucking me with the large plug that was already thrust deep inside of my ass. After a few minutes I couldn't take it any more and exploded across her chest.

"Now clean me up." Maria said as she slid the plug all the way out of me.

I quickly bent over her and began to lick and suck on her tits, for several minutes I drew my tongue all over her, not wanting to move my mouth away from her skin. When she felt I had cleaned everything off of her Maria went to the bag of panties she had bought me and produced a pink and black thong. She told me to put it on, and that then I was to make her dinner. I got dressed in the thong immediately and felt myself start to grow hard quite quickly as the silk moved against my cock.

Maria just giggled when she saw me in the panties. She walked ahead of me down the stairs, taunting me the whole time with the sways of her hips and ass.

I made us both dinner, embarrassed to be standing in my aunt's kitchen in a slutty pair of underwear with the window open behind me for the whole world to see. Maria sat the whole time, naked in a chair just feet from me.

After dinner Maria told me to worship her feet again. This time as I sucked each of her toes into my mouth she slid a large dildo in and out of herself. The black rubber cock looked insanely real, it had a thick cock head, and veins running down the sides. Maria buried the entire thing inside of herself repeatedly while I sucked each toe. After a few minutes she was bucking and about to cum, and I hastened my movements on her left big toe, as I did so her right foot pressed against the back of my head forcing more of her foot down my throat than I thought I could take. Maria tensed, and finally came in a loud screaming orgasm.

"Do you want to cum again my little panty slut?" She asked with a grin.

"Yes Mistress Maria." I replied.

Maria slid off of the stool she was on and pushed me from my knees to all fours. She slapped my balls hard as I sat on all fours like an animal in front of her.

"Yes what?" She growled at me as she slapped my balls a second time.

I cringed as the second blow hit and half whispered half cried "yes Mistress Maria I want to cum again, your little panty slut wants to cum again."

Maria told me to wait there and she left the room for a moment. When she returned Maria was wearing the black dildo she had been fucking herself with in a strap on harness. She stood in front of me grabbed the back of me head and forced me to suck her cock.

"That's a good boy." Maria said as she moved her hips faster and faster throat fucking me "that's a good little throat fucked panty slut."

I gagged and nearly threw up several times over the next five minutes as Maria throat fucked me, and then slapped my face with her dildo. "Now, should I fuck you like the slut you are in those panties?" Maria asked.

"Yes Mistress please fuck me like the panty wearing slut I am." I begged her.

Maria climbed behind me and slid my panties off of me, she then inserted the cock head into my asshole, and I winced at how big it was. In spite of the pain I needed the orgasm, and it was clear this was how I was going to get it, so I kept begging for her cock.

"Fuck me like a slut Mistress, oh make me into your sex slave." I begged her.

"I fucked Lizzy really hard too, do you want me to fuck you like I fucked your sister?" Maria asked with a wicked tone.

"Yes." I whispered, ashamed of the thoughts going through my head at the moment, ashamed of thinking of Maria mounting Elizabeth just like she had mounted me, and fucking her like a whore, rough and dirty, just how I fucked Maria's mom.

Maria began to roughly pound into my, but at the same time smacked my ass hard twice "it's yes Mistress" she yelled at me as she pounded into me.

For twenty minutes Maria fucked my ass roughly. Occasionally she would reach down and stroke my cock for a few moments at a time, but when I then begged to cum she would stop, slow down the fucking for a couple of minutes, and ramp it back up.

She was loving edging me, and as she fucked me I could tell she had brought herself to at least two orgasms already. "You can cum soon, but you have to cum on my feet." Maria grunted from behind me.

"Yes Mistress, oh please Mistress let me cum on your perfect feet."

12