My Cousin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a while to catch my breath. My cousin had fallen on the bed breathless, with her ass still high up. My soft cock was slipping slowly out of her anus. I ordered her to keep her ass high and I turned on again the camera of my mobile. I start to take a video, after turning the big lights on. She was standing completely still, breathing slowly. Her ass was totally red.

"I want you to press hard and to shit my cum out of your ass" I told her.

I focused the camera on her asshole. It started slowly to open and soon I got the first sight of my cum. I put my hand under her ass and I started to collect the cum that was dripping from her hole. She kept on pressing for a while until there was nothing more coming out. Then I told her to turn around and look at me. I put my hand if front of her mouth.

"Be a good bitch cousin now!" was all I told her. I didn't need to say more.

My cousin obediently started to lap the cum from my palm and fingers. She cleaned my hand completely, licking even between my fingers and sucking them, one by one. Then I stood in front of her, with my cock straight on her face. She started to suck and lick, cleaning it. She even licked my balls obediently and submissively.

All this time I was caressing her head, telling her what a good bitch cousin she was. Of course I kept on filming her.

Finally, when I was satisfied, I ordered her to look at me and open her mouth. She obeyed at once.

"I'll piss in your mouth now" I informed her. I didn't notice any reaction. She kept on looking at me, with her eyes completely messy after crying, and stood still with her mouth open.

"I'll give you small amounts of piss, so that you can drink it. I want you to drink it all."

Again no reaction, so I started to piss. As soon as I realised that her mouth got full, I stopped. She drunk it and then opened her mouth again, ready for the next stream.

I emptied all my bladder in there and she didn't miss a single drop. Finally I was going to order her to clean my cock, but she did it by herself, before I had the chance to talk. She kept on being in the same position as I sat on my chair and lit another cigarette.

"Listen carefully!" I told her "You'll leave now to go to your parents' house. You won't put any clothes on. You'll go like that, with your string and garters. I want them to understand that everything you are going to tell them is true. You'll announce them that, from now on, you move here with me. Tell them that you want to be my bitch. If you want to tell them more details do it. They just have to understand that you belong to me now and they should not bother us. Do you understand?"

Instead of answering, she started to "bark" (more successfully than I had, the previous night ) and then she started to breathe happily, with fast and sharp breaths, keeping her mouth open and her tongue out of it.

I caressed her head again and called her a good bitch and she started to lick my fingers

happily.

"Inside the house you'll walk on hands and knees, like a real bitch, when I am present. You'll be naked completely. I'll get you a collar and I'll find a proper "tail" for you, so that you can shake it happily when I come home. You'll take care of all domestic business: cooking, cleaning, doing the laundry, etc. These are the basic rules for the beginning. As the time goes by, I'll find more and I'll let you know. Now, go and announce to your parents that you are my bitch!"

She went down the bed fast, moving like a bitch, on all her four and I patted her ass.

"Go bitch! Good bitch, Cunty!" I told her.

It really took her for long. When she came back, I realised that she had cried again. Her cheeks were red. I was sure that she had fulfilled her mission.

"Good girl!" I told her and caressed her head again.

"Go to your place now!"

She realised that her place was under my desk.

I went to sit and she started to lick my bare feet, even though I didn't order her to do it. The feeling of her wet and warm tongue was pleasant though, so I let her go on, since licking them pleased her.

I asked in completely neutral voice: "What happened there?"

She started to talk but she didn't stop the licking business.

"My father called me a whore and slapped my face many times. My mother fainted. The shock was too much for her. At first we thought that she just lost her senses but later we realised that she had died. Obviously she couldn't stand the news. She had a weak heart."

Her words were coming to my ears between long slurps. She didn't seem sad at all. It was as if she was reading the news in the radio.

"Take my cock in your mouth. I want to piss again. Keep it closed this time. You must learn to drink faster."

I started to piss and she drunk it. She cleaned my cock well and kept sucking in. She didn't stop not even after I had finished and filled her mouth with my cum. She really adored my cock. She didn't even stop when we heard the shot from her parents' house. Only after she got another load of cum, which she drunk again of course, I heard her voice under the table saying:

"Looks like we got ourselves a second house"

Then she went back to sucking business again.

12