My Cousin Sandra Ch. 01

Story Info
He's surprised by cousin on lonely day at pool.
1.4k words
4.29
128.4k
34
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a lonely day at the "Y". I had been life guarding for hours without a single person coming in. I had the weather to blame for my loneliness. It had snowed 8 inches the night before, and it was still coming down. We were supposed to get 2 feet in all, but the "Y's" policy was that unless it was a state of emergency, we weren't closing. Well at least for the next hour I wasn't going to have to worry about anyone coming in. 1-2 was pool cleaning time. Of course as I said this, I heard the door shut. It was about 12:30 and I was a little upset. I turned to see who it was.

"Oh hey Sandra," I said, as my cousin walked in.

"I know you normally vacuum the pool at one," she said, "but I wanted the pool to myself.

"You could have come hours ago," I replied, "the snow has kept everyone but you away. Go lock the locker rooms for me, and put out the sign, I gotta go get the vacuum out."

I was in the deep end getting the vacuum ready when Sandra walked out of the back changing room. She was wrapped in her towel, one of those ones with the hood, so I thought nothing of it. I started vacuuming the pool, looking up and noticing that Sandra had thrown her towel on a chair next to the steps into the pool. As I watched her swim, I thought to myself, "something looks funny. Did she get a new suit?" My question was answered when she stood up in shallow end facing away from me.

"She's not wearing a suit." I said half aloud.

She then turned to face me revealing her perfect breasts, and said, "well Jery are you going to take off your shorts and join me?" I stood there for a minute trying to process what she had just said, as she slowly began swimming towards me.

Now my cousin was hot, don't get me wrong, but she was still my cousin. She had been a swimmer all through high school, and worked at the "Y" before I got a job there. She was about 5'6" and 120 lbs. She had brown hair and blue green eyes. After seeing her breasts, I'd have to guess they were a 34 C or so.

When she got to the edge of the pool next to me, she rested her arms on the side, which pushed her cleavage together. "Well," she said, as she looked at me flirtingly. I shut off the vacuum and walked to the edge of the pool. I sat down and started to slide in. "Nope," she said, "shorts off first." I pulled myself back out of the pool and stood up to pull my shorts down. Sandra was still leaning on the side of the pool, only now her eyes were fixed on my crotch. As I pulled my shorts down her eyed began to widen.

My shorts now off , my semi-hard cock sprang free. "Mmmm, nice," Sandra said as she licked her lips. I sat down and before I could climb in, Sandra slid in front of me and grabbed my cock. "I told you I suck good, now it's time for you to find out." She began licking the tip of my cock, then she pulled the foreskin back and began licking the ridge of my cock. Suddenly she slipped her mouth over my entire cock.

"oh god," I said as she began slipping my cock in and out of her mouth.

She stopped just long enough to say "see I told you I was good," before going back to work on my cock.

My hands went to her head as she engulfed my entire 9 inches. She continued to deep throat my cock as my hands wandered to her breasts. I began pulling on her nipples as she sucked me. She began moaning on my cock as I fondled her breasts.

"I hope you're ready to swallow my cum," I said, pinching her nipples harder.

"Mmmm," was her only answer.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said as I grabbed her head and began pumping my cock into her mouth faster. I moaned as I let loose the first shot of my cum. Sandra quickly swallowed it and pulled her mouth off my cock to pump it with her hand, to shoot my cum into her mouth. Stream after stream shot into her mouth, she kept it in her mouth and waited until I was done to swallow it all. She opened her mouth back up to show me all my cum all over her tongue. She licked her lips and swallowed, and then took my cock into her mouth. As she continued to suck me, I continued to get harder.

She pulled my cock out if her mouth and said, "I was only trying to clean you off, but apparently I did more than that."

"Well you suck as good as you say you do," I said with a smirk.

"Here's the most important question, do you fuck as good as I hope you do?" she said as she continued to stroke my cock.

"There's only one way to find out," I said climbing into the pool.

"I hope you have condoms in your locker, I had only planned on sucking you off. Now that I've done that, and you're still hard as a rock, I've got to fuck you."

"I don't have any, I never thought I'd have my cousin seducing me while I was supposed to be cleaning the pool."

"Dammit," she said swimming away from me. "Follow me." We swam to the shallow end where we stood naked.

I stared at her tits before saying to her, "you've gotta let me suck your tits." I leaned forward and my tongue quickly found her nipple. I began licking it, and nibbling on it. As I sucked her tit, I reached under the water and began massaging her clit.

"Oh my god," she said grabbing my hard cock, "I've got to have this inside me."

"But we don't have any condoms," I replied. She then leaned up on the edge of the pool, reached back and started massaging her asshole.

"Fuck my ass then," she moaned. I quickly slid behind her and started spreading her ass cheeks. As I started pressing the head of my cock into her puckered asshole, she reached down and started massaging her clit.

I slid about 2 inches into her ass and she began to moan and squirm. "Oh Jery fuck my ass!" she screamed.

"Don't you want me to take it slow?" I asked. Her only reply was thrusting her ass back, sinking my cock into her tight hole, all the way to my balls. I felt my balls slap against her pussy and hit her hand. I could tell she had slipped her middle and ring fingers into her pussy and she was massaging my balls with her index and pinky fingers.

"Oh, your cock feels so good in my ass, fuck me harder," she panted. I grabbed her hips and began pumping her ass harder, the water splashing all around us. She moaned and panted, and I could tell by her spazaming that she was soaking her fingers with an orgasm. Within seconds she was gasping, saying "oh god here comes another one. Jery you're fucking amazing, I've never had more than one at a time. Oh god, three...mmm...four."

As her orgasms ripped through her body I could feel my own start, as my balls tightened. "Oh fuck Sandra, I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Oh yeah Jery, fill my ass," she replied. At her coaxing I began filling her tight asshole with my cum. Stream after stream shot deep into her dark hole. She leaned up out of the water, picking her ass up and out as my cum began to seep out around my cock. "I wanna watch you pull out." I was happy to oblige, because I wanted to see it too.

I pulled my cock out and watched as her asshole began slipping down to normal size. As it did this my cum began to slide out her asshole.

"Mmm, that felt great Jery," she said. With that she slipped back into the water, and swam to the steps. She slipped her towel around her and started walking towards the locker room. "Wait 2 minutes, and the follow me in, let me lock the outside locker room door." If I had only known what was waiting for me in the locker room