My Cousin Sara

Story Info
Innocence is lost with distant relative.
3.3k words
3.79
90.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2001 my cousin Sara had turned 18. The day she turned 18 I was far away from home. I did send her a card, but it is never the same as being there. My family is not too close knit. My father is the only of his side in 500 miles range and my mother has two brothers. Sara is actually daughter of my mother's cousin. She comes from a strange family. Her father is a former athlete who now works for the local government. Her mother is a manager of three banks. My mother use to tease her mother, who was few years younger, that her breasts grow opposite way. Her mother became good looking in her late teens and she still looks good for her age. Sara also has a brother who is 15 years older than her. I think that was enough background.

In June 2001 I was coming home from a long trip to north. As I drove some 60 miles away from home I remembered I was soon coming to the crossroads that lead to Sara's parents summer place. I though I would go and see if there was anybody home. I took the turn and drove to the place. There was a car in the parking lot so I parked my car and walked on the yard. I entered the yard but I couldn't see anybody. In few seconds standing there and wondering I heard a splashing sound of water coming from the lake. I walked to the beach and saw Sara in the water.

- Hallo Sara

- Hello, what brought you here

- The car of course, are you feeling cold

- I didn't hear you coming

- I tried to cool the engine

- You still have the same car

- Not the one you have seen. Shall I help you get up

- I'll manage.

She didn't say the water was still quite cold due to thick layer of ice that had melted later than any summer in 50 years. I could see her coming up and her nipples were rock hard because of the cold water. Her lips were a bit blue and her skin looked a bit blue too. Her one-piece swimming suit was a tight fit and this was the first time I could see her dressed like that. Her breasts were small and firm and her legs were close to perfect too due to her gymnastic hobbies. She took a towel and dried herself off.

- Why don't you try it

- I think you are already so frozen you have to be warmed in a hot sauna or something

- Sauna is on and it should be ready by now

- I didn't bring my swimming suit

- You can borrow my brothers, are you scared

- Listen to me young lady. When I was 15 I took a dib in a river that still had ice floating in the water, but I didn't enjoy it

- Como on, I'll join you if you are afraid to go alone

- As you probably know, there are certain areas that need to be warmed after such cold sport

- You are afraid you freeze your balls?

- You never know. In my age the circulation is not as good as I was a teenager

- What do I have to do to get you into water

- Since I am an old pervert I would like natural warming method in or out sauna

- I'll take that as a yes

- That is a yes with a catch.

- In that case you have one minute to be with me in water

She jumped back to the lake and I undressed myself. I left only my boxers on and joined her in the cold water. She wanted to swim, but I caught her and soon I dragged her back to beach. I took her by hand and we were soon heading to sauna. The sauna was hot and it felt burning in the beginning. She sat next to me, but she kept her swimming suit on as well as I kept my boxers.

- You have become more beautiful than any of my real cousins

- You are joking

- No I am not. I bet there are hundreds of men who would pay to be here with you

- I am not that good looking

- You are. Your body is perfect.

- No it is not. By breasts are small, my ass is too big and my skin is too pale.

- You are perfect. You didn't see the reaction in my face as I saw you coming from water

- What did you think

- I saw your nipples pointing to me like two sweet chocolate raisins just waiting to be eaten

- You just want to make me feel better.

- You can take a look what is happening inside my pants. I would like to taste your buttons

- I have never been with a man who wants to eat my nipples.

- Your father said he would kill anyone who raped you

- It is not a rape if I want it too

- Do you want me to touch you everywhere

- I think we could leave sauna for a while

We stepped out to bathroom and she turned around and slowly put her hand on my boxers to feel my semi hard cock. I caressed her breasts to return the favor and put my hand around her shoulder straps. We spend few minutes just standing there feeling each other before started to move her shoulder straps to start stripping her. She didn't feel she wanted to resist my move. In fact she moved her shoulders to help me undress her. I was certain someone had done it to her before me since she just made small moves to help me. As her straps started to fall she stepped half step away from me and I thought I scared her. I caressed her softly, so softly I barely felt her clothing. She was still for few seconds before she lowered her straps so much her firm athlete breast were nearly uncovered to her nipples. She stopped and took a deep hesitating breath before she closed her eyes and gently pulled her swimming suit below her breasts.

- You are so beautiful

- Do you like small tits

- You are just perfect. Do you mind if I kiss you all over?

- I feel a bit odd, she said as I started to get closer to her skin with my lips.

- Don't worry, just remember to say stop before we reach the point of no return

I kissed her neck gently. I moved my lips up to kiss her chin. I felt her respond by turning her head so I could kiss her lips too. I kissed her gently first but she opened her moth and started to use her tongue on mine. I was quite happy to kiss her deeply. While my tongue wrestled with her tongue my hand caressed her back to bring her closer to me. I also gently lowered her swimming suit bib by bit. She was not sure what to do. She was nearly still until she felt cold breeze in her revealed navel. She put her hands around my shoulders and started lowering her hands to my waist. She didn't stop there. She put her thumbs under my boxers and started to pull my boxers down so slowly I barely felt it. I felt hard as a rock. If I would have been with any strange woman in same situation I would have stripped her naked faster than gravity drops a ball from the tower of Pisa. I gave her time and tried to courage her to remove my boxers totally. She pulled but my cock was up in the front and she probably felt the resistance and she looked around to see if I had my hands holding my boxers.

- You see young lady; you woke up my second brain. No you have to help it get past the rubber band

- I am not sure what to do.

- Just take a deep breath and move your hand to my front under my boxers and try to be gentle

- Like this she said as she slowly came closer to my rock hard cock.

- I have to confess that it has been a while since I have been with a woman, I said as her hand reached my cock

- I have never done this before, she said as she lowered my boxers past my cock

- I thought you are the most popular girl in town

- Maybe so, but I have done nothing more than French kissing so far

- Are you virgin

- It there is no hymen left if you mean that, but I broke it myself

- I am afraid I might hurt you

- You are probably more gentle than some drunk 18-year old boy would be

- Soon there is no turning back. Where are your folks by the way, I asked as I lowered her swimsuit to same altitude as my boxers. That meant her pussy was still covered because she is taller than me.

- They went to see your parents and they both have work to do at home

- I have to ask you something before we go any further?

- Go ahead, she said in between our kisses.

- Are you on pill, because I don't want to take a risk in case a condom is broken

- I have been for some years and I trust you are clean

- Tested in December last year and you are probably as clean too.

- You bet I am. Where do you carry protection

- In my car. Shall we take a short walk before I shoot in the air

- Here is your towel you old pervert...

I walked to my car and took the condoms I had there. When I got back she was sitting on a couch wearing just a towel. I had lost bit of my erection as I walked next to her and put the condoms on a table. I sat next to her and gently pulled the towel to get to see her naked body. She looked into my eyes as I placed a kiss on her mouth. She followed me with her blue eyes as I started kissing my way to get closer to her pussy. She stopped my head few times but it was mainly because she wanted me to lick and kiss some more. It took me few minutes to go down to her so that I started to feel some short sharp hair above her pussy. I guess she kept her pussy shaved because of her hobbies. She stopped me many times and I could her breathing get faster as I moved my tongue down so slowly. As I was touching her outer lips she tried to close her legs, but as she saw me stop and look in to her eyes she closed her eyes and opened her legs wide. Because she had been training she really opened wide. I her legs went flat against the sofa, but as soon as I licked her outer lips and pressed the tip of my tongue in between her inner lips her legs rose up. Each time my tongue touched her legs rose. Each time took my tongue out she relaxed and her legs fell against the sofa. I was so slow she got impatient and she brought her hand down to her clit and started to rub furiously. It took her less than 15 seconds to come her feet rising and falling down on my sides. She was wet and relaxed but she wanted to push my head away.

- Are you feeling OK Sara?

- I... feel...exhausted, she said trying to stabilize her breath.

- If you let me fuck you, now would be the perfect moment. You are so relaxed and wet you could take two feet long cock.

- Please let me catch my breath first, she said and we were silent for a minute or two.

- Are you relaxed, did I make you feel good

- That was much better than ever before. Can sex be any better than this?

- There are 4 sorts of women. Clit activated, it means they can only come if there is stimulation on her clit, then there are people who can come if their vagina is stimulated and the third type can come many different and kinky ways

- How about the 4.th type?

- They never have orgasms like you just did. They cannot enjoy sex

- So sad, but what is your answer you dirty old man

- I don't know and you wont know before you try it

- I think I am ready and willing, just be gentle with me

- You should but on a condom

- Why me

- I think there may come a day you meet a man who is not as warm and gentle as I am and you may have to do it or he or they will fuck you without protection. Here you are young lady.

She was silent as I gave her a condom still wrapped in a folio. She used her nails to open the folio and she spent some time wondering what was the right way to roll it open. She then took my cock in her hand and rolled it all the way open. Then she started to pull me closer. I started to kiss her and put my tool on her entrance. She didn't say a word but she had her hand holding my cock as I tried to rub her pussy with my penis. I put my hand around the beautiful young woman and she kept my penis from entering her. I kissed her and caressed her and it helped. I was so hard and her hand was so tightly wrapped round my shaft I didn't feel a thing as I started to enter her pussy. Her head moved from side to side and I kept pushing. I saw tears coming from her eyes as I looked down to see her hand still trying to hold me. I held her head and kissed her until she suddenly released her hand and I buried my cock in her tight young pussy. Tears kept running down her cheeks and she cried in my ear but I tried to caress and comfort her. We stayed still so long my cock started to shrink. As she didn't feel so bad any more she wiped her tears.

- I fell like you put a tennis bat inside me

- I feel flattered because my cock is average in width and shorter than average

- If you are going to fuck me you should start before I am dry as a dessert

I started slowly moving my hips to get some action. I was soon hard again and she made me stop. It took me an hour after that to cum. She didn't come but I was quite confident she would.

- I felt you pulsating and now your cock is getting soft

- I am surprised I was able to hold for so long

- You mean you were holding

- I tried to continue so long that you would come first. I guess I have to lick you next

- I thought you tried to make me sore since you kept on like Duracell bunny.

- Do you want to change your position? If you get on all fours ill get a good access with for my mouth.

She positioned herself as I instructed and I licked her in quickening pace. In few minutes she started shaking and she soon led out moan and lost her balance as her orgasm struck her. I kept licking and she came soon again. I was hard again and I didn't ask if she was sore or not. I took another condom and licked her close to orgasm. Then without a warning I stopped and took her pussy from behind. I entered her with a single trust and if she hadn't been so wet and so close to orgasm she would have probably cried. Instead she tried to pull away but I kept myself locked and slowly rocked my hips against her ass. My cock moved less than one inch back and forth inside her wet tight hole. I knew I could last longer than last time if I had to. I kept on moving slowly and few minutes later the silence was broken when she started to moan. Few trusts after her first moan her pussy seemed to flow and at the same time her pussy made milking movement on my cock. I kept on moving slowly for good five minutes until she pulled away.

- It is starting to hurt

- I am sorry, you are so hot and beautiful, I am so horny

- You made me come and it felt great for a while, but I cant take it any more

- Yes you can but not maybe today

I was hot as hell as I looked at her naked body. I took her close and hugged her for few minutes. I thanked her, kissed her and caressed her. She noticed my erection but it took her some time to say anything.

- You are still hot

- I am sorry, you are such a turn on

- If my pussy wasn't so sore Id let you fuck me until you come, is there any other way

- Of course I would love to be sucked

- You mean take it in my mouth

- I have condoms that taste like strawberry for that purpose

- Yes I have seen pictures, but can I do it?

- Sure you can

- I feel bold at the moment. How about without condom

- There is nearly no taste until I come and you can swallow or spit it or take it out

There was a silent pause before she pealed of the condom that had been inside her. She then slowly started licking and took my cock in her mouth. I couldn't last a minute and I shot inside her mouth. She swallowed it all and didn't complain.

I was there for few hours but we got dressed and talked for few hours before I left. That year or next year I didn't see her too much. Then in January 2003 I got a week holiday in a skiing resort. I had two tickets and I called many people before I called Sara. She was happy to join me.

We came from different directions to airport and during the flight she told me she needed the holiday. I heard she had had few boyfriends since we had last spoken and she had been studying very hard.

As we got to the cabin the sun was down and we went to eat quite soon. As we came back to cabin she asked if I remembered summer 2001. Of course I did and I told her I still had some flashbacks of that evening. As we sat down in the cabin she told me she had had same problem with every boyfriend. She told me she was ashamed to masturbate while there was a man in her bed. She also told that I was so far the only man who had satisfied her needs. It didn't take us long to get each other out of our clothes. It didn't take too long to start a foreplay, but it took quite long to make her cum. We had a great week together. I taught her few things to improve her sex life. When we were packing our bags she hugged me, thanked me and asked me to visit her when she was alone in her parents cabin to teach her some new tricks. If I do that is another story.