My Cousin - Ten Years Later

Story Info
The flame still burns after 10 years apart.
2.8k words
4.51
69.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

It was our grandmother's passing that brought me back together with Corinne after over ten years. A lot had happened since the first time we'd had sex when she was still in college. She and her roommate, Mena, had graduated, we'd both married and both moved out of state. Corinne, however, had also divorced and moved back to our home state. I'd lost track of Mena shortly after they'd graduated.

When Grandmom died, I had about a-day-and-a-half to get things in order before I had to jump on a plane. During that time, I got a message from Corinne inviting me to stay at her place while I was in town. I assumed that her hospitality was partly because she had recently purchased a new townhouse and partly because my parents' house had become famously filthy in the years since I'd moved out. I doubted she had anything else on her mind, given the circumstances of my visit, but in the back of my mind I'm sure I was hoping that something would happen.

Because she lived close to her parents and to Grandmom's house, Corinne was swamped with helping to get things arranged and organized. I had insisted she not worry about me and said I'd just see her at the church the night I arrived. When I finally saw her, I had to just stand there and take her in for a moment. She'd grown up so much -- her hair was shorter and her sense of style was much more mature. When she finally noticed me, we hugged for a long time and it felt good not only to have her in my arms, but to be in hers as well. We sat together in the church, along with the rest of the family, then parted ways to circulate during the reception after the service. When the night was finally over, we jumped into my rental and she navigated the way to her new place.

I hauled my suitcase in and she gave me a quick tour, ending upstairs where her bedroom and a guestroom were located.

"I didn't want to take anything for granted," she told me, "but I want you to know that you are welcome to sleep in either bed." I looked into her eyes and could see what she was hoping I would do, which was the same thing I wanted to do anyway. I picked up my suitcase and carried it into her bedroom. Setting it down, I turned to her as she entered the room and opened my arms. She came to me, putting her arms around my neck, and we began to make out passionately. My hands went from her waist to her ass, firmly gripping her cheeks and pulling her against the growing bulge in my suit pants. My hands soon moved between us to fondle her large breasts through her white blouse. I unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra, freeing her tits, which I caressed with both hands. Her nipples were hard against my palms but her breasts were soft and her skin smooth. I wanted to suck them, but didn't feel that it had to be right away, so I slid my hands around to the small of her back, where her black skirt was fastened. I unfastened and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor and, once she had stepped out of it and kicked it aside, I broke off our kiss and dropped to my knees.

Corinne was wearing black panties under her skirt, which I soon began to work down over her hips. As her bush came into view, I smiled, remembering my love for the golden fleece that covered her pussy. I helped her step out of her panties, then, after tossing them aside, leaned in and ran my tongue up her slit. Her hands went immediately to my head, holding me against her pussy as I began licking and sucking her clit. Everything that she liked quickly came back to me and I soon had two fingers pumping in and out of her slick hole while my tongue continued to work on her clit. I decided to be patient with the ultimate stimulation and build her up a little first before applying it. I kept at her pussy with my tongue and two fingers, listening to her cries of pleasure, my free hand for the moment gripping her ass. Slowly, I worked the fingertips of the hand on her ass closer to her ass crack and down between her cheeks. I had discovered early on her fondness for anal stimulation and remembered that it always put her over the top. I encountered her anus and gently rubbed it with my fingertip, feeling an immediate response. The fingers of my other hand were completely lubed up from sliding in and out of her pussy, so in a quick move, I slipped them free, moved my other hand and plunged the lubricated middle finger into her ass. Corinne cried out in pleasure and immediately began to shudder as her orgasm washed over her. I kept fingering her ass and licking her clit until she settled down, then pulled my finger free and stood up.

"You always knew just how to take care of me," she recalled before jamming her tongue into my mouth again. I picked her up, her arms around my neck and her legs wrapping around my waist, and carried her to the middle of the bed. I lay her down and immediately opened my pants, pushing them down along with my underwear to free my rigid cock. Lying on top of her, I guided my cock into her waiting pussy, pushing until I was completely embedded. We started making out again as I commenced fucking her. Her pussy was as amazing as I remembered it and I started out with long, slow strokes to prolong the pleasure. As I fucked her, I'd occasionally come up for air from making out and gently kiss her neck or lightly tongue her ear before pushing my tongue back into her mouth. Corinne raised her hips to meet my incoming thrusts and, the longer I fucked her, the faster I fucked her. She was crying out with pleasure as I pushed into her over and over, my orgasm slowly building.

I was sweating inside my suit as the warm, moist feel of her pussy drew my orgasm closer and closer and her hot breath passed over my ear. I tasted the saltiness of her neck, thrusting harder and faster, the pleasure continuing to build. Finally, my cock swelled within her confines, all of the blood and nerve endings in my body seeming to concentrate there, and I came in a torrent with a cry of relief. I pushed into her a few more times, emptying my balls into her, then collapsed on top of her. When Corinne finally caught her breath, she whispered, "I missed you."

It occurred to me that I would need to wear my suit again the next day, so I reluctantly extricated myself from Corinne's sweet pussy and got off the bed to undress. Her blouse and bra, which she was still partially wearing, were quickly cast aside as I tried to neatly hang my clothes. I went back to lay with her in bed and we just held each other for a while, talking softly. It wasn't too long, though, before my hands were fondling her large tits and gently toying with her nipples. I moved down enough to suck on her nipples and lick her big, pink areolas. The hand that was not connected to the arm wrapped around Corinne's shoulders went from toying with her tit, down over her stomach to stroke her bush and slide over her pussy. I moved my head back up to make out with her again while still playing with her pussy and felt one of her hands go to my limp cock. The feel of her hand on my cock and caressing my balls helped it begin to wake up again, but apparently not quickly enough for Corinne. She kissed her way down my body, moving her pussy out of my reach in the process, and ended up between my legs gently pulling, licking and sucking my growing cock. I loved the feel of her mouth on me and the sight of her with my cock in her mouth, so it wasn't long before my cock had once again risen to the occasion.

Once Corinne was satisfied that I was hard enough for her needs, she raised her head and told me in no uncertain terms that she wanted my cock in her ass. She crawled back up onto the bed, her tits swaying like fleshy pendulums, remaining on all-fours beside me. I got up and moved around behind her, momentarily slipping my cock back into her pussy to lube it up with a combination of our juices. Sliding it out and guiding it between her cheeks, I found her asshole and gave a slight push. With a pop, I was in and she was letting out a cry of combined pleasure and pain. I slid in and out of her ass a few times before leaning forward and pushing her knees back so that she was on her stomach and I was on her back. In this position, I commenced giving her ass a good fucking, the way I knew she liked it.

Her pussy was hot and wet and slippery, but her ass was tight. The pressure on my cock gave me immense pleasure and it must have done something for Corinne as well because she loved getting fucked this way. Both of her arms were underneath her, so I was certain that she was playing with her pussy while I was fucking her ass. I kissed the back of her neck and licked her ears, which was about all I could do in this position. Mostly, in addition to enjoying the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her asshole, I inhaled her scents -- her shampoo, her perfume, her sweat -- and lost myself in the moment. Corinne quickly had an orgasm, which she always did during anal, but my orgasm continued to slowly build. I could feel her ass cheeks below my hips as I pushed into her again and again. She continued to play with her pussy; I imagine she had a couple of fingers buried in her slit and a couple rubbing her clit. I felt the tremors of her second orgasm just as I was beginning to think it wouldn't be much longer for my own. I didn't fuck her harder, knowing my orgasm was not far off, but did pick up the pace slightly, something that always let her know that she'd soon be receiving an assful of cream.

Corinne was moaning again, suggesting that she might have a third orgasm before I came. I continued to slide in and out of her ass, the pleasurable feelings building within me, and soon felt my cock beginning to swell again. I couldn't hold out to wait for her, but at about the time I started shooting my load into her ass, I felt Corinne shuddering beneath me. We both rode out our orgasms, then I pulled my shrinking cock free of her ass and lay next to her. We were soon both breathing deeply and steadily as we snoozed side-by-side.

At some point during the night, Corinne got up to shut off the lights and set an alarm. It wasn't the alarm that woke me the next morning, though; it was a warm, moist feeling sliding up and down my cock. As my head cleared and I opened my eyes, I looked down to see Corinne sucking my cock again. Watching my cock disappearing into her mouth seemed to make it even harder and I let out a content sigh. Corinne was exercising all of her oral skills and it was clear to me that she hadn't lost any of her talent. Mostly, she was sliding her lips up and down my shaft, but she would also lick up my shaft with her tongue or use it to trace circles around the head. She would also continue to pump it in her fist while running her talented tongue over and around my balls. She could take me completely into her mouth until her nose touched my pubic hair, then slide me all the way back out and do it again. At first I was content to just watch, but soon I was raising my hips up, pushing my cock at her face, knowing that I would soon be cumming down her throat.

She really took her time, making love to my cock with her mouth like no one had in a long time, and not doing it just for me, but enjoying giving as much as I was enjoying getting. She knew the signs when I was getting close and began to pump the base of my cock faster while sliding her lips up and down it quicker as well. With a groan of pleasure and relief, I finally let loose with a load of spunk, which she hungrily swallowed. Raising her head, still holding my cock, she asked if I'd like to join her in the shower.

We took a long shower, lathering each other up with me teasing all of her erogenous zones, knowing she hadn't gotten off yet that morning. By the time we were out and dried off, she was in a frenzy so I dropped to my knees in front of her again and started licking her pussy as she leaned against the counter. Despite just stepping out of the shower, her pussy was quite musky tasting so I attacked it with fury. My tongue was all over her clit and I had two fingers immediately pumping in and out of her slippery channel. She was completely worked up so I knew I could have her cumming in no time, but after that amazing blowjob she'd given me, I wanted to prolong her pleasure as well. She was playing with her tits, pushing her hips against my face as I ate her pussy. Her moans were echoing in the small room and the closer together they got, the closer I knew she was getting to an orgasm. I timed it so that just when she was hanging on the precipice, I slipped my fingers from her pussy and inserted one into her ass. She screamed with pleasure as she convulsed, her orgasm tearing through her.

When she let out a long, ragged sigh, I stood, my cock rock hard again and standing out before me. Taking it in her fist, Corinne stroked it, measuring its hardness. She instructed me to sit on the toilet as she took a handful of some kind of lotion and smeared it between her ass cheeks, her own finger dipping momentarily into her ass. She positioned herself facing away from me, lowering her ass toward my lap as I guided my cock to her slickened asshole. I loved this position because as she leaned on my knees and raised and lowered herself on my cock, I reached around and played with her big tits. Knowing Corinne as I did, I was sure that she was giving her pussy a lot of attention as she rode my cock, so I concentrated on enjoying the feel of her ass on my cock and her tits in my hands. She'd cum just moments ago and I wasn't surprised when she came very quickly after taking my cock into her ass. Despite Corinne's amazing blowjob, it wasn't long before I knew I'd be cumming again as well, in part due to the stimulation during our shower and in part due to her snug ass. I closed my eyes and continued to fondle her big tits while enjoying the feeling of her ass sliding up and down my shaft. My orgasm was slowly creeping up on me, hastened when I felt Corinne experiencing another orgasm herself. The pace at which she was moving served to prolong the pleasure that was building up, though as I got closer I did begin to raise my hips in anticipation. Finally, just as I felt my head might explode at any moment, I came, shooting my load into her ass.

We managed to separate ourselves and get done in time to make it to the cemetery. Somehow, I didn't feel as sad as I had expected to, perhaps my happiness at being with Corinne again offsetting some of my grief. Although I'm sure Grandmom wasn't looking down approvingly from Heaven as I dealt with my mourning by fucking my cousin, I couldn't help but think about what the night ahead would hold.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers