My Cousin Tiffany: The Stripper

Story Info
He gets his hot cousin, Tiffany.
4.4k words
4.51
228.5k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
615 Followers

Imagine being related to someone as hot as Denise Richards. That is how I felt when I first met my cousin Tiffany, years ago. Her and her family lived in Texas most of my life and had only moved up to Pennsylvania recently, at the time.

I met her while at my aunt Rachael’s house and I was stunned. My aunt Rachael was a stunning beauty in her own right, but Rachael was something else. She is the kind of woman you look at and want to fuck, even if she is your cousin. Hell, if she were my sister I still would have made a move.

Tiffany is long legged. Look at any model or stripper and you would get the picture. Anyways, I was in bed at my aunt’s house after a night of hot passionate lovemaking. I woke up and took a nice long shower to refresh me. I noticed my aunt was gone and I read her note. She hinted that I should go after my cousin Tiffany. She also said that we could not do it anymore for fear of her boyfriend or our family finding out. I think the guilt finally hit her. I understood but was very disappointed.

I started to like the idea of going after my cousin Tiffany though. I wanted her. I wanted her so bad it hurt and I only met her the day before. I just finished getting dressed when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and saw through the glass door that it was my cousin Tiffany.

My heart began to race. I never seduced a woman before. My aunt Rachael was always the seductress in both my encounters with her. Now it was my turn. I wiped my sweaty hands on my shorts and opened the door.

My cousin Tiffany stood there and smiled. My heart melted. I smiled back at her.

“Can I come in?” She asked in her cute, southern, accent.

“Sure, do you want a drink?” I asked my hot cousin.

“Yeah, do you have any lemonade?” She asked.

Ooooooh she had good taste, I like that. I happen to love lemonade. I walked to the refrigerator and found that my aunt Rachael had a gallon of lemonade. Thank God! I was thirsty as hell after a night of hot sex. Even if I wasn’t looking at my sexy cousin was making my mouth dry. She wore daisy dukes shorts that were so short it should have been illegal. It accented her long legs and feminine body. She had light colored hair that was either a dark blonde or light brown. She looked very much like Denise Richards in the movie Wild Things. She was all woman!

I quickly downed a glass of lemonade in one swallow and poured myself another and Tiffany a glass as well. I walked into the living room with both glasses in hand. I handed her one and put mine on the table in front of the couch. We sat down together and I had to swallow air with an audible gulp.

We both smiled at each other and I turned on the TV. Tiffany put her legs up on the coffee table and crossed them. I had to stifle another gulp of air. Damn I have to be cursed, somehow, to be related to all these beautiful women!

My eyes kept wondering from the TV to my cousin’s hot, sexy, legs. I kept peeking out of the corners of my eyes to see if she was looking but she seemed to be paying attention to my favorite show at the time, Knight Rider. I always taped it and watched it repeatedly and I had a whole tape I brought with me when I came over yesterday. I started to feel that warm familiar feeling in the crotch of my shorts. I noticed that Tiffany’s long legs and short Daisy Duke shorts were having an amazing effect on me. I was tempted to take her right there and damn the consequences.

Just as those thoughts were going through my head, the phone rang and startled me. I got up to answer it and it was my uncle Ted. He asked how I was doing and if his daughter came over. I looked back at beautiful Tiffany and said that she was and that he could speak to her if he wants to. He said no and that he was just checking to make sure she was safe since they were new to the neighborhood. Tiffany was a grown woman, he just wanted to make sure she was OK and not lost or something. I nodded my head. After some small talk, he hung up and I went back to watching my show with Tiffany.

Tiffany had her arm on the back of the couch as I sat back down and I noticed that her leg was right next to mine. I gulped for air again. Tiffany laughed.

“What’s the matter cousin Mike, do you get nervous around girls?” She asked with her sweet southern accent.

I nodded my head and said, “Sure any man would get nervous around a beautiful woman such as yourself.”

“Awwweee isn’t that the sweetest thing sugar? The girls up here must go crazy over a nice guy like you.” She said

“Not really. I have had a few girlfriends but I just haven’t met the right one I guess.” I said. Of course, I left out that I spent all night screwing our aunt Rachael.

Tiffany took a sip of lemonade and I watched as she swallowed with a gulp. She stuck her tongue out and licked her lovely lips. This was killing me! She smiled as she saw me watching her.

“So what do ya’ll do up here for fun?” She asked.

“Not much really. It’s a small town, not that much to do here.” I said.

“Well, we sure can find something!” She said wickedly.

I smiled back at her weakly, afraid of what she meant but wanting her that much more, both at the same time.

“Where is aunt Rachael at anyways? I came by to have a little girl talk with her?” Tiffany asked.

“She left a note. I think she is out at the bar with her boyfriend. She probably won’t be back till late if she comes back at all tonight. She might spend the night at his house.” I said.

“Cool, do you think I can spend the night here if she does?” Tiffany asked with eyebrows raised.

“I don’t know let me ask her.” I said

I dialed the number for the bar and asked her boyfriend to put her on the phone.

She got on the phone, “Hey.” She said and sounded a little nervous.

“Hi aunt Rachael. Tiffany stopped by and she wanted to know if she could spend the night. I told her I had to call you and ask. I was going to go home today but if it is OK with you I will stay here and Tiff and me can hang out. Is it OK?” I asked.

“Sure, just be good and try not to wear her booty out!” Aunt Rachael said.

I laughed nervously.

“Are you coming home tonight?” I asked because aunt Rachael loves to drink and I expected her to spend the night with her boyfriend.

“No, I am going to be away tonight. Just be good and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” Aunt Rachael said.

I nodded my head and hung up. I had to wonder if there was anything my aunt Rachael wouldn’t do, but I brushed the thought aside. I looked at my cousin Tiffany with a worried expression. If I didn’t get laid this was gonna be a night of torment.

“Well?” Tiffany asked.

“She said OK. She is going to spend the night at her boyfriend’s house anyways. You got the house all to yourself. I think I am going to head home soon.” I said just to see her reaction.

“Come on stay with me! We can hang out, talk, and stuff.” Tiffany said.

“Ok, ok.” I said and laughed as Tiffany tickled me.

I was always a bit ticklish and she sure got the right spots. I fell over and landed on top of Tiffany on the couch. I was between her warm, smooth legs. Oh, damn. My erection pressed into her and she leaned forward and kissed me, taking me by surprise.

“I know something we can do for fun.” She said wickedly.

I kissed her back and shut her up. I knew what she meant and I was going to show her that she was in danger if she was just playing games. I pressed my erection into her daisy dukes and began a slow, steady thrusting while I was kissing her. She stuck her tongue out and licked her lips. As soon as her tongue went back in her mouth, I stuck my tongue out and licked her lips as well. I also thrust toward her crotch at the same time causing a moan to escape from her mouth.

My hands began wondering her body on their own. I was cupping her big breasts in my hand and enjoying the feel of them as I felt her hand travel slowly from my chest to my crotch. She moaned again as she put a hand on my penis. It was my turn to moan and I did. I grabbed hold of her hips and flipped her over so she sat on top of my lap. I love for a woman to be on top!

She leaned down and kissed me some more and grinded her pelvis into mine. Her long hair flowing in my face excited me even more. She smelled good, like flowers on a spring day. I ran my hands through her hair and pushed it back as we kissed. I let both my hands travel down the back of her tank top and toward her butt. I grabbed an asscheecks in both hands, squeezed, and pulled her crotch further into me as I thrust my hard cock into her. I never dry humped a woman like this before.

She moaned and seemed to enjoy it. I let my hand slip into her shorts from behind and underneath her panties as I cupped the bare flesh of her ass in my hands. Oh damn she was sexy! I loved the feeling of her smooth ass in my hands and the soft material of her silk panties brushing the back of my hand at the same time.

She kept moaning as my hands explored her rear-end. I let a finger travel up and down her slit from behind and I could feel that she was already soaking wet! I pulled away from her kiss.

“I just thought of something fun!” I said and sat up.

Tiffany fell back onto the couch with a slight expression of disappointment on her face. I stood up and offered her a hand up and I held it and we walked toward the stairs. I let her go first and watched as her beautiful ass wiggled from side to side right in front of my face. I tackled her on the stairs and kissed her asscheecks through her shorts and she laughed. She ran the rest of the way up the steps and into the guestroom. I tackled her again on the bed and flipped her over so her ass was sticking up in the air. I then smacked it.

“Ow!” She said surprised but still laughing.

I rubbed her ass softly with my hands and said, “There now it’s OK. I could kiss it and make it all better though.” I said as an afterthought.

Tiffany sat up and stood up quickly. She put some slow music on and began dancing slowly. There is nothing better then a sexy woman dancing while she is going to strip for you. She put a finger between her lips and sucked it softly. She let her tongue come out so I could see it. Oh, that is damn sexy!

She wiggled her hips seductively and smiled at me. She turned around and started lifting her tank top up slowly; revealing the smooth, perfect skin. She let the top fall to the floor without a thought. Her back was to me but I had a hint of the big breasts that were barely out of sight. Oh God! Sweet torture!

She then kicked off her sandals with her back still to me. She put an arm over her breasts and turned around. I had to laugh because her arm didn’t do much to cover her breasts. The only parts I really couldn’t see were her nipples. She licked her lips seductively, swayed her hips, and walked toward me slowly. She let her arm drop and my tongue came out.

“Wow!” Was all I could say.

Tiffany cupped her tits in her hands and asked, “Do you like?”

I nodded my head vigorously. She walked closer to me and sat down on my lap. She then did something that amazed me. She took her right breast in her hand, brought it to her mouth, and ran her tongue around the nipple before sucking on it. I moaned and she grinded her hips into my erection once again. I took her left tit in my mouth, sucked on the flesh, and teased her by avoiding her nipple. She continued to suck on her own nipple and moaned around it.

She pleaded with me with her eyes, I then took her nipple in my mouth, and we were both sucking her nipples. She started moaning like crazy and thrashing on top of my lap.

She let her nipple go and said “Oh that feels so fucking good! Suck my nipple Mike!”

I did as she said and my hands held onto her ass to keep her from falling off me.

I rolled her over so that she was sitting on the bed and said “My turn!”

She sat back on the bed with her legs spread. Her shorts still on but her sexy tits revealed to me, her breath coming fast forcing her big tits up and down in a sexy way.

I slowly started dancing and she began to smile in a sexy way that showed she was turned on by this. I slowly started taking my shirt off but let it slide down and kept doing this. I did a little more each time and finally took it off revealing the muscles on my chest and my hard stomach. She clapped and began giggling. I sat back down next to her and we kissed some more. She ran her hands over my smooth chest and moaned. She began kissing my neck and nibbling on my ears. She kissed her way down my chest and stomach and then pulled on my belt buckle.

She got it off in a second, unzipped, and unsnapped my shorts within a minute. I pushed her back. So that she was standing instead of leaning over me.

“I believe it is your turn.” I said and the confusion on her face melted.

She smiled seductively again and began dancing slowly. She unsnapped her daisy dukes and began dancing and turning with her back toward me she bent over giving me a perfect view of her ass. She stood up some and half turned and then smacked her ass so I could hear it.

I blew her a kiss and she turned around again. She began dancing seriously and playing with her hair, her tits or running her hands over herself and moaning. She grabbed the ends of her daisy dukes and pushed them down and she was wearing purple panties!

She looked so fucking sexy in those panties that I wanted to forget this game of teasing and fuck her brains out!

“Ok your turn stud!” She said as she threw her daisy dukes shorts at me.

I got up, danced some, wiggled my butt at her, and heard her laugh in response. I lowered my shorts and turned around and she stared at the crotch of my underwear.

I walked up toward her and whispered “Your turn sexy!”

She nodded her head. I realized this was getting more serious and less playful. She started licking her lips again and rubbing her neck as it was thrown back in pleasure. She reached down and put a hand inside her panties. HOT! Nothing else I can say about that. She started rubbing in, out, and up and down and moaning. She grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them completely off without having to lean against anything. Impressive!

She took her middle finger, put it between her pussylips, and then licked it dry. She did this again but didn’t like it but instead held it out for me to sniff and lick.

She leaned in and whispered, “I want to suck your cock so fucking bad!”

“Wait your turn.” I whispered back seductively.

I started dancing again and showed her my butt a few times before slowly taking off my underwear and turning around I made my cock move on it’s own. Her eyes went wide and she licked her lips. I walked toward her without saying a word and she grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth.

Her mouth felt smooth, wet, and warm. The sight of her mouth around my cock was even more exciting. She sucked like a pro. She moved her mouth up and down my cock and sucked loudly. She looked up at me as she did this. She ran her tongue around the head of my penis making me moan. I thrust my cock in and out of her mouth as I held the back of her head. She slurped on it real good making me moan a lot.

She ran her tongue around it while it was still in her mouth and seeing her tongue come out like that drove me nuts.

“Oh yeah that’s it baby. Suck my fucking cock. Oh God you are good!” I moaned

She moaned around my cock sending nice vibrations through me. She took my cock out of her mouth.

“You like how I suck your beautiful dick? Do you want to cum in my mouth or on my tits or on my face?” She asked.

“How about all three?” I asked.

She moaned and went back to sucking me. She was alternating between playing with her well-trimmed pussy and pinching her nipples. She was pinching her hard nipples and sucking me without touching my dick with anything other then her mouth and tongue.

She began stroking my cock with her fist in and out of her mouth. We rolled over so that she was laying on her back and I was kneeling over her face. Her hair was spread out behind her. She kept her eyes on me as she sucked my cock audibly. She let me see as she licked my cock, never breaking eye contact.

She was squirming her legs, obviously turned on.

“I want to 69 with you baby!” I said to her.

She got up and put her pussy above my face. I started licking and sucking her wet pussy. Her pussy was so wet that when I fingered her we could both hear it. She went back to sucking my dick and moaning while I was licking her sweet pussy. Her big tits were rubbing against my stomach and every so often she stopped sucking me to look back at me licking her.

“Oh yes! Fuck YES, Mike!! I’m cumming!” She screamed as she came all over my tongue.

She rolled over onto her back again and I started spanking her pussy with my hard cock. I admired the thin, well-trimmed hairs on her pussy mound as I slid my dick up and down between her pussy lips. I looked her in the eyes, leaned down, and kissed her. I thrust deep inside her and she moaned loudly.

I thrust in and out of her hard and fast and she began moaning. We could both hear her pussy soaking my dick as I thrust in and out of her because it was making wet, sloppy, sounds. Her tits were bouncing back and forth and she had her left arm cupped back beneath her head, striking a sexy pose. I lifted her legs and spread them wide for deeper penetration as she began cupping and massaging her huge tits.

“I want you to fuck me doggy-style!” She said.

I got off her and withdrew my dick from her warm wet pussy. It felt like leaving home. I didn’t want to do it but I knew I would be right back inside her within a minute. She got on her hands and knees and seeing her from behind was great. She has a perfect ass and great tits so seeing her in this position, wanting to get fucked, by me, turned me on even more.

I thrust inside her deeply and began thrusting in and out hard and fast. I held onto her ass and occasionally played with her beautiful tits. She moaned as her long hair fell down covering her face. She threw her hair back and moaned as I fucked her and spanked her ass.

“Ow!” She screamed as I spanked her a second time.

I stopped spanking.

“Do it again!” She moaned.

I spanked her again as I began slowing down the thrusts in and out of her hot wet pussy. I asked her to mount me because I love to have a woman ride my hard cock. I withdrew from her pussy again and she leaned over me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

“Oh yeah cousin Mike! Fuck me! Fuck my brains out!” She screamed as she rode me.

She moaned as she leaned over me allowing her tits to bounce against my chest as I thrust in and out of her. She was moaning constantly. I held onto her ass and guided her up and down on me and she kept moaning. Her head hit the wall a few times from the power of our fucking. She stopped and got off of me suddenly and changed directions and sat back on my cock riding me so that I can watch her ass and hold onto it while she rode me. It was so fucking sexy seeing my cock go in and out of my hot cousin Tiffany.

She slowed down riding my cock and seemed to enjoy it more. I watched in the full-length mirror as she had a serious look on her face and was enjoying riding my cock. She leaned back, spreading her legs around mine and her back was to my face. I thrust in and out of her so hard and fast that we could both hear the pounding on her pussy.

“I never did it standing up before cousin Mike, can we do that?” She asked.

“Sure!” I said, grinning.

I withdrew again from her pussy. This constant changing of position was allowing me to last longer than I usually do. Tiffany stood up and leaned over the bed and I got behind her and thrust into her pussy again. I spanked her ass a few times and thrust in and out of her fast. I held onto her ass and occasionally rubbed her back and tits. She was coated in a thin sheet of sweat by this point.

LadysMan
LadysMan
615 Followers
12