My Cousin Valerie Ch. 04

Story Info
The next morning after their confession.
13.6k words
4.75
30.4k
47

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveAE
LoveAE
91 Followers

Sorry for the long wait, I had initially lost inspiration to continue writing halfway through this chapter, but many people have written asking me to continue. So I would personally like to thank everyone who has shared their feedback. Your responses have spurred me to keep going.

As before, much thanks to GentWithHandcuffs for editing my work.

Chapter 4 -- My Cousin Valerie: The Next Morning

"How could you Ethan!" Val screamed.

I was sitting at the kitchen table so I stood up to face her. Tears were streaming down her face, a frown instead of her usual smile.

"How could you Ethan! You took advantage of me! Your own cousin!" Her words were like venom.

She slapped me across the face, my head whipped to the side. Then she came at me and began pounding on my chest with clenched fists. I was too stunned to stop her, I didn't want to stop her. Her face was a mess and she was crying. Crying because of me.

"Val, I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you, I love you!" I pleaded; my own tears began to roll down my cheeks.

"I thought I could trust you, I hate you Ethan!" she yelled, the muscles in her throat were straining. She slapped me again.

She shoved me back until I bounced off the wall, then stepped closer, and angrily shook me against it.

"Ethan! Ethan!!" Her angry words darkened my world.

Then they turned softer, she no longer sounded angry. "Ethan! Ethan?"

Suddenly my head hurt and my back felt stiff. I was sitting on the floor in Val's room, leaning up against the wall. She was crouched in front of me, her hand gently resting on my shoulder. I looked up at her face, terrified of the anger she felt for me. But when I saw her expression, there was no anger, no resentment. She looked worried, but there were no tears or hate in her eyes.

"Val?" I said weakly. "I'm sorry Val... I didn't mean to hurt you." I felt the tears well up again.

The concern on her face immediately changed, she smiled at me. That beautiful smile lit up my world, bathing the room in sunlight. She was like an angel, giving me renewed energy.

"What are you sorry for, dork? Well, you should be sorry for leaving me alone, in my bed, freezing naked!" She motioned to her nude body, but I was in no mood to ogle.

"Val, what happened last night...I took advantage of you. You were drunk and I..." my voice trailed off. The happy feeling in my heart began to drain away as I remembered what I had done. But the corner of Val's lips turned up and she rolled her eyes as she sat next to me.

"Ethan, you didn't take advantage of me. We were both drinking last night but I knew exactly what we were doing when I was with you. And I know you more than you're willing to admit; you would never take advantage of me." She offered me her hand. I took it; it was so warm and inviting, I never wanted to let go. We stood up together while I held my sore back. She wrapped her arm around me and we limped, shoulder to shoulder towards her bed.

As I rolled onto the warm mattress, I felt some comfort return to my back. Her nude body slid over me, her face inches from mine. When she pulled her long hair to the side, sunlight bathed her face, causing my heart to pound with excitement. She was looking down on me with that intense smile, her eyes wide with endearment.

When she lowered her head to kiss me, I hesitated. But when her soft lips made contact, this familiar warmth spread throughout my body. That same warmth I felt the night before, when we had been together.

"Ethan, kiss me," her voice was more pleading than demanding.

I immediately returned her kiss, relishing in the contact of her lips; the ache in my heart faded instantly. Our mouths opened and our tongues flicked at each other teasingly. I gently cupped her cheek while our tongues played a gentle tug of war. Then I roamed her back, her body's heat bringing warmth to my hands.

She pulled away and smiled, but she had a different look now. After all the years we had known each other, of all of the faces I've seen her make, this one was different. She wasn't just happy, she was overjoyed. Her makeup was a mess, her hair tangled, she even had some crust in her eye, but the look she gave me took my breath away. So I told her what I was thinking.

"I love you, Val."

Slowly she cocked her head to the side.

"And I love you too, dear cousin."

She pecked me on the lips and then twisted around to grab the blanket behind her, causing her long hair to brush across my face. When she turned back to me; she covered our bodies, laid her head on my chest, and closed her eyes. She snuggled up against my chest, taking a few careful breathes before she spoke.

"I love the sound of your heart beating Ethan...I wish we could be like this forever," she whispered. I hugged her tightly, stroking her back. She took another deep breath. "I love your smell too."

Lifting my armpit to my face, I took a whiff, and scrunched my nose. "Are you sure about that smell?"

"You dummy" she laughed, slapping me on the forehead.

This time I placed my nose to her crown and breathed in; the smell of her body's scent mixed with apples and mangos. Closing my eyes, I let that aroma permeate throughout my body and seep deep into my soul. Last night we had finally let each other know how we felt about each other. After all these years, neither of us had known about the love we shared for each other, until now. And now I knew she desired me as much as I desired her. This amazing woman I've known my whole life, whom I could only want from a distance.

Suddenly, my dick began to spring to life, poking her in the stomach. Val lifted her head, eyes wide, that familiar grin already twisted on her rosy lips.

"Ethan," she whispered; her eyes full of lust. I smiled back at her.

She started giggling as she slithered down my body, unbuttoning my shirt and feeling around my chest. When she found my nipples, she licked them until they were hard, and teased them with her fingernails.

My eyes rose to the ceiling as my breathing quickened and my heart started going two-hundred beats a minute. Suddenly, Val twisted my nipple with her nails.

"Ow, Val!!" I slapped her hand away.

"Just making sure you're paying attention!" she scolded me, barely able to contain her smile.

This time I focused on her nude body as she sat up on my thighs; her neatly trimmed pubic patch and her flat stomach. I wanted to take hold of her petite mounds in my hands, caress them, and play with them, but her aggressiveness prevented me from doing so, for now.

She unbuckled my belt and tugged it hard enough to lift my hips off the bed. Then she grabbed the buckle and ripped it from my pants, casually chucking it to the floor. Throwing her head up, she combed her hair back with her fingers.

"Now, where were we?" She arched her eyebrow at me.

Returning to my slacks, she hastily unfastened it. I lifted my hips and helped her slide my pants and boxers down to my ankles. She took them with both hands and flung them over her head with a mischievous smile.

Now I tried to reach for her breasts, but instead she took my hands and intertwined our fingers, our palms joining together. Her head lowered to my swollen member, nuzzling it with her nose, taking a deep breath.

"I don't know why, but I've wanted this for so long," she whispered. She rubbed her cheeks along my rod before playfully biting down on it with her lips.

My dick felt like a granite pillar, rising from my pelvis, pre-cum leaking out of the tip and flowing down the side. Her tongue touched its base then slowly travelled upwards, causing sparks to dance along my shaft, the resulting sensations shooting throughout my body. Her grin grew wider as she returned to lick the liquid running down my shaft.

"I love how you taste, Ethan." She was taking long sensual breaths, her taut breasts pushing out each time. Her light brown areola looked like puffy M&M's sitting on her firm mounds.

Forming an 'O' with her mouth, she surrounded the tip of my cock, then lowered her head slowly. I watched in amazement as my dick disappeared between her cherry red lips, her tongue gently licking around my shaft. The sensation of my cousin Val's hot, wet, mouth engulfing my manhood was beyond indescribable.

"Holy...fuck!" I managed to say, gritting my teeth. I had to take long deliberate breaths to keep myself from cumming instantly.

Staring straight into my eyes as she lifted her head, her mouth made a wet popping noise when it separated from my cock.

"I could do this all day you know!" She narrowed her eyes and licked my shaft playfully. "Maybe I should, just tease you like this, until you go insane. After all, its sooo bad that I'm sucking my cousin's big... hard... cock," she whispered, batting her lashes at me.

"You're cruel Val," I managed to say between breaths.

"You know I am!" she laughed, grinning at me while her face lit up. "But right now, I'm really, really, hungry." She opened her mouth and licked her teeth, like she was going to feast on something tasty. I swallowed hard, suddenly feeling uneasy about having my cock as her next meal.

She kissed my dick then formed a tight seal around my purple crown. Again, she began swallowing me at an agonizingly slow pace. Then she returned to the tip and held my cockhead within her lips, her tongue swirled around while she gently sucked my pre-cum down her throat. Her hand lightly clasped my shaft, pumping it slowly and deliberately; tightening her hold with each pass. I began thrusting my hips into her grip, but she held my hips down with her other hand.

Lowering her mouth, she took hold of one of my balls and flicked it. Then she returned to tease the other one, rolling her tongue around it, getting a feel for its weight and fullness; how ready it was to burst with cum.

She released me and sat up, looking deep into my eyes with a determined grin. She took hold of my shaft and began stroking me. I was starting to lose my mind and my breathing was out of control. Once I began visibly bucking under her, she removed her hand and took my dick between her lips until I felt the back of her throat. Then her eyebrows knitted together and her eyes closed tight as she began fucking me with her mouth. I placed my hands behind her head, trying to slow her pace, but she resisted me.

"Val...ah...slow down, you're going too fast!"

But she ignored me, her pace quickening; her tongue seemed to be all around my prick. She was whimpering, like she was begging for my cum. Her index finger now grazing the underside of my scrotum, massaging it, urging my seed from its fleshy prison. Again her eyes opened, staring wildly at me as she continued her attack. I was having trouble focusing on her sweet face, my vision was blurring. The sensations coursing through my body were too strong. Then I felt it; my balls tightened painfully, that extreme tightness rising to my shaft.

"I'm cumming!" I grunted.

The force of my ejaculation was intense, my stomach tensed up while my eyes rolled back into my head. It felt like my balls were shooting a thick milkshake into her mouth.

"Shit... shIT... SHIT," I moaned between long, painful, blissful spurts.

Val swallowed all of my seed, then continued bobbing her head in short strokes, squeezing me with her hand and mouth, milking me dry. Without warning my stomach clenched again and I shot more of my hot cum into her loving mouth. She swallowed it without hesitation, smiling wickedly at me when she was done.

"My, my... so tasty, Cuz." Her eyes were beaming as she smacked her lips together.

All the while, I lay gasping on her bed, desperately trying not to act like a kid who had just received his first blowjob. Though I could do nothing but lay there with a lame expression on my face. It felt like Val had literally sucked out all my energy and stamina along with my cum. It was that good, I could barely comprehend what just happened. She returned to my flaccid cock, licking up any remnants of my cum. Each time her tongue touched my sensitive prick I winched while my limbs twitched uncontrollably. But I was too happy and too drained to protest.

Once my manhood was thoroughly cleaned, Val again covered our bodies with the blanket, her firm breasts pressed snugly against my stomach.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," she spoke matter-of-factly.

"Val, wh—" Her hand suddenly covered my mouth.

"Relax Ethan, we're only fooling around, nothing serious," she said in an authoritative tone.

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Okay, as long as we're only fooling around! And none of that mushy relationship stuff," I joked, grinning like an ass. Val glared up at me, then repeatedly jabbed me in the stomach with her finger. "Ow, ow, ow!"

'Okay, I deserved that,' I thought to myself.

She giggled happily. "Can we just lay here for a bit? We're not in any hurry," she said quietly. "And we only have a week before you go back to Chicago." She paused. "You ARE staying here with me, right?" Her face was now a look of concern.

"Of course, Val. There's nowhere else, and no one else I'd rather be with right now, than here, with you." I squeezed her tightly.

"Good," she whispered.

After a few minutes, I began to hear heavy breathing above me. I laughed.

'Is she sleeping already?' I wondered.

Sure enough, her breathing was steady and she was snoring very softly. So we lay there, her body sandwiched between me and her blanket. She felt so relaxing, like another warm cover draped over me. I examined her back, the slight bumps where her shoulder blades were and how her spine looked before it disappeared underneath the satin cloth. Then there was the mountains her buttocks made beneath the blanket. I felt the urge to cup them, but decided against it; I was too content with lying here feeling her body pressed against me.

I began to think about what we were going to do now. Now that I knew she loved me too, I wanted to be with her forever. But what would our family think of the two of us living as a couple? We could lie to everyone and hide our relationship, though it would be very difficult. We were both too close to our families to just move away. However, none of that was out of the question if it meant being with her, I would do it all in a heartbeat. I bit my lip in frustration; I didn't have an easy answer.

We laid there for maybe an hour until I heard someone stirring out in the hallway.

"That's probably Mimi getting ready for our morning workout." Val was awake, wiggling against me. "I'm sure she heard the both of us last night, so she won't be bothering us anytime soon."

"I hope so," I said quietly.

Val shifted on top of me and propped her head on my chest; her eyes bore into me like the beam from a lighthouse cutting through fog, as if she could see into my mind. "She knows it was you in here last night, Ethan. She's known all along that I've loved you and she doesn't care that you're my cousin."

I was surprised by her revelation. This morning I hadn't even known what would happen between us once she woke up. But here she was, telling me that she had been so sure about us that she had let her roommate know about her feelings for me. I still couldn't believe she had loved me before last night, when I was feeling so unsure of my own feelings. But now I was sure, without a doubt, I loved her. I admired her beauty. Her long brunette hair, combed to the side and flowing along her back, her big brown eyes, her arched black eyebrows. She was grinning at me, like she always did; and now I knew why.

'Was this all real? Maybe I was still dreaming,' I thought. I blinked a few times, but she was still here, staring happily at me. Then I pinched her cheek and wiggled it. She scowled at me.

"Sorry!" I laughed. "I was just making sure you're really here."

She looked at me quizzically then lightly slapped my cheek.

"Alright," she said. "Let's go see what's going on downstairs. Or would you rather just stay here and fool around all day?" Realizing the absurdity of her own question, she raised her eyebrow; while my idiot grin returned.

Val rolled her eyes and bounced out of bed towards her closet. I was hypnotized by the gentle sway of her ass as she strode through the sun lit room before she disappeared into her closet. When she reappeared, she was wearing a thigh length purple silk robe. As she came closer, I could see her erect nipples poking through the thin material. When she noticed me gawking, she followed my gaze down to her chest. She gave me another one of her grins, before turning around. As she bent at the waist to pick up my shirt; I got an excellent view of her amazingly tight rump and the folds of her pussy. My cock shot up instantly, lifting the blanket obscenely.

Taking off her robe, she buttoned on my shirt and slipped on my boxers.

"Hey, what am I supposed to wear!" I protested.

"Your pants, silly!" She made an evil grin as she picked up my slacks, then walked out into the hall and tossed them down the stairs.

My jaw dropped to the floor. "The hell! Why'd you do that?"

"I gave you a show, now you give me one," she sang back to me, tossing me her robe. I rubbed my face with my palm.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered while she giggled evilly.

"You better be quick, Michelle might catch you!" She laughed aloud.

After putting on her robe, I looked down at my crotch and noticed that the garment barely covered my dick. I looked up at Val who was staring at it intently. Sticking my head out the door, I looked around for her roommate. She was nowhere to be seen, so I tiptoed down the stairs to retrieve my pants lying crumpled at the bottom step.

"Almost there," I said to myself.

When I finally reached the bottom step, I found Michelle and a few other girls sitting quietly in the foyer, staring at me.

"Oh my..." one of them whispered.

My face instantly flushed red as I used my pants to cover my swinging flag pole, making a hasty retreat back up the stairs.

"Nice outfit!" I heard Michelle yell.

"I'm not sure if purple is your color though!" another girl hollered, followed by a chorus of laughter.

Val was rolling around excitedly on her bed as I came into the room. I tossed her robe on the bed next to her.

"Oops!" she laughed.

"Har har," I retorted, pulling on my slacks while glaring at her.

Then I pounced on her, pulling her into my arms, tickling her sides and her stomach; hoping she was as ticklish as I remembered. Her frantic laughter escalated as I found each of those old spots, attacking them without remorse. All along she was desperately trying to escape my hold as I wiggled my fingers around her body.

"Sorry! Sorry! I give, I give!" she cried, laughing out of control.

But I wasn't through with her yet. After working her stomach and sides, I wormed my fingers around the back of her neck, causing her to laugh harder. I tried it all; the bottom of her feet, along her collarbone, her neck just below her jaw, her armpits, her thighs above her kneecaps, the sides of her lower back above her butt cheeks, they all worked.

Finally, my quest for revenge sated, I hovered triumphantly above Val. She was struggling to regain her breath, gasping for air, her face streaked with tears. To my surprise, my cock was jutting through the hole in my pants. Val noticed it too, and I watched in slow motion as she flicked it with her finger, before crawling further back onto her bed.

"Uncle, Uncle, stop stop stop!" she yelled, unable to suppress her giddiness.

But instead of tickling her again, I dove onto her body and roughly kissed her. As soon as our lips touched, I pushed her tongue back with my own, attacking it aggressively. She shifted around as we kissed, until my hard cock was rubbing against her clit; protected by my cotton boxers. When I felt her warm mound grinding against my manhood, I began dry humping her; just as we had done the night before, while she met my urgent thrusts with her own.

LoveAE
LoveAE
91 Followers