My Cousin Valerie Ch. 02

Story Info
A love interest at the university.
4.4k words
4.46
42.2k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers

The second chapter of my story. This part can be read as a standalone, but I recommend starting with Chapter 1 to get the full experience. A slight detour, but don't worry there are more chapters to come.

Again, thanks to GentWithHandcuffs for helping to edit my story!

Chapter 2 -- Competing With Valerie: Jessyca

After Jan and I returned to Chicago from visiting our cousins in Nevada, I continued going on meaningless dates, mostly fooling around. It wasn't that I wasn't interested in finding the right girl, but the prospective chemistry seemed to peter out just as they had started. I was desperate to find a meaningful relationship with someone I was compatible with, not just on a physical, but on an emotional level too. That's when I met Jessyca.

Jessyca was a short girl with a skinny body. She had very long black hair, thin gorgeous lips, with these cute point-ish ears. From certain angles her face was reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn, whose movies were particularly liked by Jan and Val. I noticed her among a few other potential girls the first day of chemistry class; all of them had long hair. She was sitting a few rows ahead of me, and when she turned around, I got a glimpse of this stunning smile that seemed to light up the whole room. A few days later, we were given a group assignment together, and once our eyes met, I couldn't help but give her my dumbest looking smile and luckily, she was focused on my eyes, not my grin.

I asked her to eat lunch with me a few times after class at the restaurants on Taylor Street; sometimes with friends, sometimes by ourselves. Then we started bringing food back to our dorm rooms to eat, talk, and hang out. After a few weeks, we started dating regularly, and I couldn't be happier being around such a wonderful person who I shared many interests with.

Many casual afternoons consisted of talking in the lounge or snuggling during a movie. We both loved the same type of movies; action flicks, comedies, and romance. Yeah, yeah; I'm a sucker for chick flicks, especially with Jessyca around, so sue me! She was a talented musician who was well versed in both the violin and piano. Her playing was especially relaxing for the both of us, so whenever she felt like it I never turned down an opportunity to watch her practice. Her movements were so graceful and emotional; it was captivating watching her body sway and dance to the music.

We played a lot of sports together too, signing up for couples' tennis and team volleyball. She was also really interested in learning any self defense moves I could teach her, and I was more than willing to instruct her in one of the gym studios.

In fact, a few months later I was showing her how to defend herself against a would-be attacker grabbing her from behind. More than once my erection managed to poke her in the butt, ruining a seemingly innocent activity, but she didn't seem to mind. After she learned what I had to teach her, I turned her to face me and bear hugged her below her arms. She struggled to get free, but failed. I grinned at her, feeling her little breasts crushed against my chest, my prick now firmly poking her stomach.

"So how do I get out of this one, master?" She teased, grinding herself harder onto my dick.

"You could knee me in the balls," (which I instantly regretted saying). "Or one way is to place your forearm against my neck, support your wrist with your other hand, and push hard." I was prepared for her to put pressure against my Adam's apple, but not what happened next! While she pushed my throat, she slipped down from my grasp, and placed her foot behind my leg. Then she threw her body into me, causing our intertwined bodies to fall backwards. As I landed on the wooden floor, I tucked my head and rolled onto my back with my arms to my side. A split second later, her tiny body landed on my chest, knocking the wind out of me. Luckily she didn't weigh that much, or I would have been in a lot more pain.

"Sorry," she said innocently, "But I guess I have a really good teacher!"

"I'd say!" I managed to say, struggling to catch my breath. I was a little embarrassed to have been caught off guard, even with all my training. Maybe it had something to do with the lack of blood being pumped to my brain.

When she realized I was in a bit of pain, she helped pull me into a sitting position, wrapped her legs around my waist, and kissed me full on the lips. I cupped her ass and she wrapped her arms around my head. We made out like wild teenagers, using our tongues and lips to nip and suck at each other wildly. For the first time in my life, everything felt so right with her.

This had been a big step for us, because before this, Jessyca was very shy, simply being contented with holding hands and kissing, even in private. But as months went by, she opened up to me more and more, but I didn't mind at all. It was a long arduous process, but besides our slow progress at intimacy, we absolutely enjoyed each other's company.

One semester before midterms, Jessyca, her roommate Sally, and I were studying together in their dorm room just like we had done on many occasions. This time however, I noticed right away that Jessyca had been extremely horny the second I came in. Sally had to have noticed, but she didn't let on that she did. In fact, I'm pretty sure I could smell what had to be Jessyca's arousal in the air.

While we studied in the middle of the room, Jessyca played with her lips; licking them, biting them, and doing things with her pen that would drive me wild. Sometimes she would sit behind Sally and let her skirt ride up to her hips, giving me a spectacular view of her white cotton panties. Her cunny straining so hard against the thin fabric I could easily make out her puffy lips and the growing dampness covering it. When her roommate announced she was leaving for noon classes, Jessyca's eyes brightened up, smiling at me mischievously. So as soon as the door closed, we made our move.

When I stood up to kiss her, she pushed me back onto her bed, straddling my hips, kissing me hard with her tongue. After a few minutes, she sat up, took off her blouse, and tossed it onto the floor. Then she fed me her pert little tits while grinding her hips in circular motions onto my throbbing dick. I nibbled on her beautiful breasts, licked them, and took them into my mouth while her hands held my head to her chest.

"Oh my God, that feels so wonderful baby," she whispered. My only response was to suck her perfect nipples harder into my mouth.

When she seemed to have enough, she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. But when it was over my face she bit down on my nipple; I yelped in surprise. Then she pushed me flat onto the bed and yanked my shorts and boxers down to my ankles. When I finally freed myself I found Jessyca had stopped momentarily.

She was innocently straddling my knees staring at my big angry dick like it might suddenly bite her. She seemed unsure of herself, but when she saw my face, the corners of her mouth turned up and her eyes narrowed as she dove onto my cock

like a vampire craving blood. Her ruby red lips latched onto it and quickly began sliding up and down in a lust filled craze. I grunted, gripping her head as she roughly licked my shaft with her slick warm tongue, her long hair flying crazily in every direction. Then her lips clamped onto my cockhead while her tongue swirled all around it, pushing onto my slit. She grinned at me as she dribbled some saliva down my rod to her waiting grip and began stroking my dick furiously with her petite hands.

This was turning into one of the best blowjobs of my life, and I couldn't believe she had confessed she had never given one before. But here she was, performing like a pro, milking me for all I was worth; and all too soon, I felt the familiarities of an impending orgasm.

"Jessyca...I'm gonna cum babe," I moaned. My eyes were shut tight, I could hardly breathe, my hands firmly holding the back of her head.

She continued frantically stroking my shaft and licking my purple knob, lost in her crazed attack for my cum. That's when I felt my stomach and ass clench tight. That feeling travelled down to my balls and out my dick. I erupted into her mouth and she began swallowing my white cream without hesitation. Her slurping noises and moans only added to our excitement as she squeezed my cock tightly in her hand, bleeding it dry.

Dazed and winded, I remember staring at the ceiling trying to catch my breath when her slick pussy covered my face. I tried to pull free for some air but she resisted me by pressing the full weight of her little body onto my lips.

But as soon as I breathed in that sweet, musky odor, my focus changed to the source of that delicious aroma. So I began licking her cunt lips like my life depended on it, while she rutted her pussy over my face like a bitch in heat.

After a few minutes of licking and humping, she stopped grinding and pressed down onto my face; allowing me to stick my tongue into her hot, dripping hole. I could feel all the little nubs and bumps deep within her. I licked all around her opening, over her folds and along her vulva. Occasionally she would breathe in or whimper when I touched certain areas that seemed to be more sensitive to her, and I attacked them with a blissful enthusiasm I had never felt before.

Of course I had eaten out other girls before, but this is the first time I felt especially turned on at pleasing a girl utterly and completely. Her breathing became more ragged as I licked and prodded those spots within her. I found her clit and sucked it into my mouth while flicking it with my tongue. Suddenly she came, shaking violently over my head while squashing my nose with her pubis.

"Oh fuck, baby!! Ahhhh," she moaned, her body vibrating through her orgasm.

A river of her fluids squirted onto my face and flowed down the sides of my head as she shuddered, before collapsing over me. I continued to gently lick her pussy as she came down from her orgasm. But she quickly rolled off and laid next to me, kissing me tenderly. Then I tasted something salty on her lips, and not just a little, a lot. Apparently, she kept some of my semen in her mouth, which she tried to nurse to me. I closed my mouth when I tasted it, shaking my head defiantly.

"Swallow," she said in a demanding tone. Her eyes looked so livid; I could hardly believe this was the same Jessyca glaring at me.

I blinked, then opened my mouth to let my spunk seep in; it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She looked happier once I was done. Honestly, I was more surprised at her sudden change in attitude. When she was satisfied that I had swallowed it all, she grinned at me appreciatively and reciprocated by licking all of her own honey off every inch of my face. She rewarded me with that beautiful smile that had drawn me to her in the first place.

"I saw that in a porno somewhere, I got so hot thinking about doing it to you!" She laughed evily.

"Wow!" was all I could say. I had caught her watching pornos on her computer, but I really had no idea she had a kink for this sort of thing.

We slept in her dorm that night and ever since then, she gave me the honest to goodness, best oral of my life, and I practiced licking her pussy whenever I had the chance. But at the same time, we both remained virgins. That changed about a month later during a school holiday. We were walking across campus when she somewhat forcefully led me to one of the lecture buildings. The exact same building where we had met in chemistry class.

"In here, I want to show you something," she sang, her voice luring me into the building like a Siren calling those sailors to certain doom in Homer's Odyssey. Retrieving a small bronze key from her purse, she let us in, and locked the door behind us. It sounded with an audible click, my certain doom approached.

"Where'd you get that key?" I asked her.

"One of my TA friends let me borrow it for today." She giggled as she continued to pulling me deeper into the dark building. Most of the lights were off, except for a few at the center of the room. We walked hand in hand down the thirty or so empty aisles to the teacher's podium at the bottom. Reaching into her bag she took out a light blanket which she then draped on the floor.

'No way,' I thought to myself.

"Jessyca, I didn't...," trailing off. She stared at me, giving me her usual horny look.

"Don't worry about that, I started taking the pill a month ago," she said coyly. The blood rushed to my cock instantly, tenting my pants.

My beautiful girlfriend Jessyca, the most innocent girl I'd ever met, wanted to have sex here, on the floor, in a public building! Quickly removing our jackets we tossed them onto the teacher's desk and then I was on her, kissing all around her neck as her head tilted back, her hands at my waist.

"Ethan," she moaned.

Suddenly, she pushed me back and began undressing; I did the same. I watched her intently as she removed her green blouse, revealing a lacey black bra covering her perfect little tits. After she dropped her denim skirt to her feet, she bent forward to untie her boots, rewarding me with a spectacular view of her heart shaped ass. She was wearing this thin pair of black panties that barely covered the front of her cunny and skinny butt cheeks.

Now she was standing at the middle of the lecture hall, half naked save for her black bra, panties, and tights. I kneeled at her feet and carefully pulled her tights down, an inch at a time kissing her creamy white thighs as I lowered her tights down to her ankles. Each time I pressed my lips to her silken skin, she reacted by breathing in sharply, staring lustily at my face. As soon as I reached her ankles, her soaking wet panties dropped into my hands. When I looked up at her, she grabbed my head and pushed her delicious pussy onto my face. I licked her smooth mound roughly using long broad strokes, before running my index finger between her outer lips, causing her moan excitedly. I then brought my tongue back to lightly dab at her lower lips with just the right amount of pressure, slowly urging her folds to open.

When she tugged at my hair, we exchanged positions with her at my feet, forcefully pulling my boxers down to my knees. Suddenly, I briefly imagined Val down there, looking up at me; her head nestled against my cock. My neck suddenly felt damp with sweat and my cock resurged at this vision. Blinking my eyes, I shook that image from my mind. It was Jessyca staring at me through those hungry eyes, licking the tip of my prick slowly, before taking it into her mouth. It was hard as stone, and she fucked it with her face, coating it entirely with her saliva. When my legs felt weak, she stood up and pulled me towards her, kissing me passionately.

"I want you," she said after we kissed. "This will be our first time, right here. We could get caught fucking in here, fucking like animals!" She was breathing quickly, her cheeks burning red with excitement. I tried to kiss her again, but she shoved me back.

"No! I can't wait any longer. I want your cock!" she almost shouted.

Her beautiful smile returned as she removed her bra, casually tossing it onto our pile of clothes, her pink nipples were already hard from her arousal. She turned around and sauntered towards the blanket, hypnotizing me with the gentle sway of her flared hips and her skinny butt, before she lowered herself into a half-sitting position, legs spread wide. Jessyca's long black hair was fanned behind her head, her face a mixture of want and lust. Her pussy was glistening with her dew and her cunt lips were puffy and engorged. She motioned to me with her index finger; her breathing was now ragged and her eyes pleading for me, for my cock. I fell to my hands and knees, crawled to her, and roughly kissed her on the lips. She moaned in delight as my swollen member poked at her steaming gates.

"Put it in," she begged.

Carefully positioning my dick at the entrance to her virgin hole, I rubbed it against her outer folds, causing her to tighten her grasp on my neck. When I was fully lined up with her sex, I slowly pushed in while her puffy lips expanded around my cock. Her inner walls were painfully tight. Her juices squirted along my cock and flowed down my balls as I entered her velvet sheath. She was taking long shallow breaths, eyes shut tight from the pain so I stopped, allowing our bodies to adjust to each other's presence.

When we both had calmed down, I continued my journey into her depths. A few inches in, I felt a pliable barrier I could only assume was her hymen. Her hips were trembling as my dick probed at her virgin shield.

"Ethan, please," she was moaning now, sensually rubbing her soft legs along my hips.

"Are you sure, Jessyca?"

She responded by placing her heels over my ass, pulling me into her. I retreated, and then plunged back in as slowly as possible, relishing in the slick tightness that was her love canal. I took several strokes in and out of her pussy, increasing the pressure on the delicate obstruction.

When I suddenly pushed through, her nails dug into my back and she hissed into my ear. "Its fine, keep going, your cock feels so good!"

I continued inwards, impaling her on my spear, moving further and further in, molding her pussy to accept my cock; forever making her mine. Every inch of her velvety hole opening to accept my manhood. As her moaning increased, I continued thrusting in and out of her until our pelvises touched. We both looked down at where our bodies were now joined, our breaths cooling the sweat that covered our bodies.

"I can't believe it's all the way in! I feel so full!!" She looked at me with a joyous smile.

Then she started kicking my back with her heels; like a cowboy urging a horse. I pulled almost all the way out, and then pushed back in until I bottomed out. Then I did it again, and again.

"Yes... YES!" Her head was twisting side to side as the joy of our coupling overwhelmed her. I too was beginning to lose control, and soon I was pistoning into her cunt with abandon, my balls slapping against her slickened anus.

Soon her moans turned to screams, urging me on as we fucked on the floor of the lecture hall. I wondered what we looked like from the students' desks, the only lamps in the room illuminated our sweaty bodies. Jessyca's pale body underneath me, moaning and humping back, her legs wrapped around my ass.

The heat in her pussy was close to mounting out of control and I felt like my dick was on fire. Her pussy was making lewd squelching sounds each time I bottomed out. She seemed to be enjoying these slutty noises. The fronts of my thighs were now completely covered in her juices, soaking the blanket beneath us.

Suddenly, she stopped thrusting against me, her throat tightened up, her thighs tightly holding me in place. Her eyebrows knitted together while her pussy began spasming around my dick as her whole body shook through a powerful orgasm. When she lightened her grip, her head relaxed on the floor, I continued to work my meat in and out of her shuddering, sodden cunt. She tried to say something, but all that came out was incoherent grunts and moans. After a few minutes, she was able to speak.

"Oh... Ethan, I...I can't.... believe how...good that felt!" she moaned between breaths. I continued fucking her with renewed enthusiasm, until I felt an orgasm stirring within my loins.

"You're pussy is so tight babe, I don't think I can hold it much longer..." I was grunting incessantly, sweat pouring down my face.

"Do it baby..... cum in my tight pussy, fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum again!" she wailed as I continued plowing into her hole. She arched her back off the floor, grinding her pelvic bone against my body. I was pushing into her with powerful thrusts, causing her entire body to lurch backwards each time.

LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers
12