My Cousin Valerie Ch. 03

Story Info
Ethan returns to Vegas to visit his cousin Val.
9.6k words
4.67
43.9k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers

Ethan goes to visit Valerie once again. Like the previous chapters in my story, there's a lot of story but this is where the action is really picking up! For those of you who have stuck around to read my stories, I know you will enjoy this.

As always, I would like to thank Literotica editor GentWithHandcuffs for helping me edit my work. My writing has become that much better thanks to his help.

Chapter 3 – Competing with Valerie: Coming Back

The year after my cousin Val visited us in Chicago, I was laid off at the engineering firm where I had started working at. Fortunately, I lined up another job right away but it wouldn't start for another three months, so I had quite a bit of time on my hands before then. Since I hadn't seen my cousins in awhile, I decided to visit our family in Nevada, though Jan wouldn't be able to come with me because she was still in training to become a nurse.

Val rang me a few days before and asked if I wanted to be set up with any of her friends during my visit, but I told her I wasn't interested. My relationship with Alexandra had ended pretty quickly and I just needed some time off from dating. About that time, Val's boyfriend Steve broke up with her too, misery loves company. She wouldn't give me the details no matter how hard I prodded, but she wasn't as distraught as I thought she should have been. Especially since he was one of the reasons she was moving to Chicago. Either way, the three of us cousins would have plenty of time to hang out and get reacquainted.

The flight to Vegas was perhaps one of the worst I'd ever experienced, and it had nothing to do with the plane. I sat next to this nice blonde woman who was suffering from a pretty severe cold. If she hadn't been coughing every ten seconds, I would have tried to talk with her more, like maybe find out where she was staying. At least she was being as careful as possible with her cold; by blowing her nose, wiping her eyes, and coughing into tissues, and then using wet naps to clean her hands. Unfortunately, her precautions were for naught. When I arrived in Nevada my nose was continually dripping and my sinuses were clogged, I felt miserable.

Wandering around disoriented, I finally found the baggage carousel and this time made my way to the parking garage where I had agreed to meet Val.

At the garage, I found Val's red Volkswagen coupe parked by the elevator. She was leaning against the hood, looking like she was giving some guy directions. Her actions made her appear agitated while she pointed out towards the street. But because of my stuffed up ears I couldn't make out what either of them was saying. The guy was a few inches taller than me, heavier build, with a light complexion, a six o'clock shadow, and scruff dirty-blonde hair. He glanced at me as I approached but he continued to talk to my cousin, constantly leering up and down her body.

Val was dressed like she had come from the gym or maybe a run, wearing a pair of black gym shorts that ended mid thigh, and a pink tank top over a black sports bra. She wasn't wearing any makeup and had her hair pulled back into a ponytail. I definitely couldn't blame the guy for looking, she always looked fantastic.

When I was about twenty feet away, Val saw me out of the corner of her eye and motioned for me to hurry up. That's when the guy took a step towards her which instantly caused my blood to boil.

"Hey, what's going on here, do you know this guy, Val?" I raised my voice, trying to sound challenging. But for all I knew, my voice was cracking like a prepubescent kid.

"Oh we go way back," the guy said calmly, taking another step towards Val. I sized him up, definitely much taller than me, looked like he worked out some, but judging from the way he was standing, he wasn't expecting any trouble from either of us.

"No way," Val said quickly. "He just stopped to ask me for directions to his hotel, but now he won't go away." Her arms were crossed in front of her, giving him a scowl even I would be afraid to have aimed in my direction.

Her piercing glare caused his eyes to shift their focus to me as I ambled closer. I wanted to diffuse the situation as quickly as possible, so I came up with a little white lie.

"You should probably head back to your hotel, my girlfriend gets really pissed when she's hungry." Taking off my sunglasses, I looked him straight in the eye while he glared back at me determined to play it cool. Continuing my charade, I stood next to Val and kissed her on the cheek; making sure I didn't lose sight of him in case he tried anything.

"Hi honey, sorry I'm late," I said. And to her credit, Val didn't flinch as I firmly palmed one of her lovely buttocks. Now, I looked back at the guy. The gears seemed to be turning in his head; his jaw clenched for a moment, then relaxed.

"Hah! You have fun with that, bro!" He spun on his heel and walked away, waving a dismissive hand in our direction. I watched him carefully as he got into his car and left; and even took a mental note of the make, model, and license plate of his car. When he was gone, I continued to stare at the corner where he had turned off; I noticed I had actually become pretty riled up. I kind of wished he had tried something just so I could teach him a lesson for harassing my cousin like that. That's when I felt Val's soft palm gently touch the side of my face, before she roughly shoved my head to the side.

"What the hell, Val!" I said, my head snapping back. When I turned back to face her, her glare was now directed at me. I swallowed hard. Now had to pay my penance for that little misdemeanor involving her butt.

"I could've handled that myself, I didn't need you to play hero," Val said. "Or were you more interested in copping a feel on your own cousin?" She started to look annoyed with me. I guess groping her ass wasn't such a good idea after all.

"I just wanted to get him outta here as quickly as possible, and I had to make it look believable!" Val's angry expression told me she didn't believe me one bit. Defeated, I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm sorry, okay? Let's go get something to eat. I know you're hungry too!" Her face lightened up and she rolled her eyes at me like she always did.

"Okay, but you're paying!" she said, getting into her car.

"Fine," I replied. I knew this was just the beginning of a long list of demands she was going to lay on me for touching her perfect rump.

After I put my luggage in the trunk, I hopped into the passenger seat and buckled in. Val pushed the clutch pedal in, shifted into first, and we were off to whatever restaurant she chose; probably something expensive. As we merged onto the freeway and accelerated to highway speeds, I suddenly felt tired, my runny nose seemed to have disappeared, but I felt absolutely exhausted. Val was telling me something about her car, but my eyelids felt really heavy.

I dreamt of the blonde girl from the plane, how cute and sexy she looked. I wondered how her breasts felt in my hands. Boobs were never a big interest to me, but her's looked so enticing and I wanted to touch them the moment I saw them (sorry, I'm a guy after all). She was kneeling between my legs, fondling my dick through my pants. My head was tilted back in pleasure while her fingers examined my hardening shaft.

Suddenly her eyes and hair turned darker, her body changed shape.

'What the hell?' I thought. Now she looked like Val, staring up at me with her mischievous grin. She continued to fondle my penis, causing me to moan in delight from her gentle touch. But she stopped, her eyes now looking at me in defiance. Slowly she raised her hand into the air, clasping her fingers into a light fist. My eyes grew wide as saucers when her hand came down onto my stiff yet sensitive rod.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I sat up in my seat groping my dick; the seatbelt prevented me from hitting my head on the windshield of Val's car. We were stopped in a parking lot and all I could hear was Val laughing at me.

"Oh my God Val, that hurt!" I bellowed, rubbing my poor bruised groin.

"We're here sleepyhead!" she said to me. When the pain finally subsided, I looked out the window and recognized the Greek restaurant we had been to many times before, one of her favorites. I groaned, this was going to cost me at least $100.

We got a great table by the window where we could look out into the sunny Nevada desert. Val ordered a plate of Saganaki and Dakos to start off while we went over the menu. I was pretty hungry so I had no complaints.

"So, you told that guy I was your girlfriend, what was that about?" Val was looking at my curiously.

"I just wanted him to go away. I didn't like the way he was gawking at you." My jaw clenched, thinking about that prick at the airport garage.

"What if he wouldn't go away, he was pretty big!" She was now giving me a challenging look.

"He didn't seem like he wanted to fight, but if he tried something, I would've protected you," I flatly said, "I could've handled him."

"Too bad you didn't get to fight him! That would've been pretty hot to see you in action!" She smiled at me. "Either way I," she put her hand to her chest, "could've handled him myself, or like I said earlier, maybe you just wanted an excuse to play with my ass," she said.

My face felt hot, like the sun was burning up my cheeks. Val suddenly broke into laughter. "I knew it! You've always been pretty fascinated with my ass, Ethan. I'm just surprised it took you this long to actually take a crack at it."

"Come on, some things can't be helped!" I laughed. My hand underneath the table flexed responsively, remembering that succulent fruit I held within my palm just an hour ago.

All of a sudden Val stopped giggling, she awkwardly looked out the window, then back at me. I could suddenly feel my heart beating in my chest as she stared at me.

'I hope that wasn't too bizarre for her,' I thought.

But she broke into another fit of laughter.

"Oh my God Ethan, you're so easy to scare! Are you like this with all your girlfriends?" She continued to giggle while I rolled my eyes at her. She took a sip of her water through a straw, staring up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Nah Val, just you," I quipped. "So...did you just say that you're my girlfriend?"

"Shuttup! You know what I meant!" she chided, narrowing her eyes at me. I returned her challenge with the dumbest looking grin I had; we both chuckled at that. Just then our waiter arrived with our food.

"Opa!" he said as he lit the Saganaki on fire and presented us with the flaming appetizer. Val licked her rosy lips as the flame went out and the freshly cooked cheese appeared before us. Cutting a piece with her fork, she put it to her mouth and slowly blew on it.

Her every movement seemed to move in slow motion, from the way her head dipped down when she opened her mouth to how her long slender neck rippled when she swallowed. She caught me staring.

"Earth to Ethan, I'm gonna eat it all if you don't stop daydreaming!" She tossed a small piece of bread at my forehead. I stuck my tongue out at her.

Now that the tension was broken, our conversation flowed so easily, and we became best friends again. Chatting and joking all through lunch.

Afterwards, we went back to Val's townhouse so I could unpack and get ready to go see her mom. But I was still feeling really worn out, so we let Aunt Christine know that we would come visit her the next day. Val set up a bed sheet and some pillows on the couch downstairs where I would be sleeping. I took a shower upstairs and brushed my teeth, then wrapped a towel around my waist.

When I stepped out of the bathroom I heard Val's door open at about the same time, I was expecting her to say something but she remained quiet. There was a strange silence in the air as I walked barefoot to the stairs. Before I reached the steps, I looked back and saw her staring, almost longingly at me. Her chest was heaving slightly while she examined my body. She was wearing a sports bra and the tiniest shorts I'd ever seen, I could almost make out where her legs met her groin. A shiver ran down my spine, and my dick jerked in response. Before either of us could say anything she fled into the bathroom and closed the door.

After putting on some boxers and a t-shirt, I laid on the couch, trying to drift off to sleep. I started to think of her roommate Michelle; I hadn't noticed before, but she was a very pretty woman, about the same height and build as Val, but with more generous curves. I tried to imagine how she looked naked and maybe what her tits and ass felt like in my hands.

When I finally fell asleep, I dreamt she had come downstairs to where I was sleeping. The lights were off, but I could just make out her silhouette in the darkness. Reaching out for her hands, I took them and guided her to my body. She pulled my boxers down and took hold of my raging hard-on. She gripped it roughly and took one long lick before mounting me, taking my whole stiff length in one slick motion. Holding hands tightly, we fucked slowly for several minutes, neither of us making a sound except for the soft creaking of the couch. Her body rising and falling like a boat caught in the ocean at night.

It all came to a grinding halt when I heard Michelle's voice on the other side of the room.

"What the fuck's going on here?" she screamed.

The lights came on; I turned my head and saw Michelle standing by the switch, mortified at what she saw. I looked up into the eyes of the woman lying above me, it was Val! The look on her face was one of absolute horror. She had been fucking her own cousin!

That's when I woke up, sitting up and gasping like I had just run up a hundred flights of stairs. I was sporting the hardest, most painful erection I'd ever had in weeks. Lying back down, going over the dream; an ice cold finger traced itself down my spine. I can't believe I just dreamt about fucking Val. On one hand, I'd be damned if it wasn't the hottest dream I'd ever had, but on the other, I was upset that these terrible feelings were back. I was too disgusted to touch my dick, so I rolled over and went back to sleep.

The next morning I had totally forgotten my dream, feeling rejuvenated and ready to enjoy my vacation. I was the first one up so I rummaged through their fridge and cooked some eggs and some morning pizza (ricotta cheese, tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper). Then I made some coffee for the two of them and a glass of juice for myself.

Once the promise of food and caffeine wafted up the stairs, I heard the two of them rustle out of bed before coming down. I motioned for them to sit while I set three plates of food on the dining table.

"So Ethan, I heard through the grapevine that you saved Val from another pervert, just like yourself," Michelle said. They shared an annoying giggle at my expense.

"Really, Val?" I said, staring at her. She looked at me innocently as she spooned some eggs into her mouth.

After breakfast, the two of us went to pick up Melissa at their friend's house on our way to Aunt Christine's. Along the way, I decided to prod into Val's personal life again.

"So how are you, Val? You never told me what happened with Steve," I asked her casually. She scowled at me, but her expression lightened up.

"I...We just didn't work out, it was kinda both our faults," she said softly. "I don't really want to talk about it right now, Ethan. I know we don't keep secrets from each other, but not right now." I paused for a moment, thinking of a different subject.

"Then are you still planning to go to UIC for pharmacy school?" I felt nervous about her answer, hoping she hadn't changed her mind.

"I think so, I really need a change of scenery. And I think Chicago would be a nice change of pace. What do you think?" Val said timidly.

"We'd love it if you came to Chicago, Val. Everyone would be ecstatic to have you around again and so close."

"How about you?"

"Are you stupid? Of course I'd love to have my favorite cousin around! Even if she loves fucking with me!" I felt my face flush with blood. Val didn't say anything either. I didn't mean for it to sound the way it did, but the fact that neither of us spoke made it even more awkward.

After we picked up Melissa, we went to their mom's house so she could cook us one of her trademark dinners. Then we sat around and caught up on all the new happenings in our lives.

Later that week, Val invited me to go clubbing with her friends in downtown Las Vegas. I agreed of course. So that night while I waited for her and Michelle to get ready, I watched some TV downstairs to pass the time. Luckily there was some segment about the up and coming UFC fight, so I wasn't totally bored out of my mind. After about an hour, I heard someone come down the stairs. I recognized Val's footsteps and as I turned to tease her, my jaw hit the floor instead.

Val was wearing an off-the-shoulder red satin dress that clung to her figure like it was made for her. The side straps that wrapped around her upper arms joined together at her chest with a decorative silver pin at the center, just above her breasts. The tightness of the dress accentuated her curvy hips and butt as it tapered down to her thighs. She was wearing a pair of black two-inch pumps, long drop silver earrings, and bracelet to complete the package. Her long bangs were combed to the side like always, but the rest of her brunette hair stylishly flowed down her head and around her shoulders, drawing attention to her beautiful oval face. She was wearing more makeup than I was used to, heavier around the eyes with fiery red lipstick. Everything about her was, for the lack of better words, simply breathtaking.

"Careful Ethan, if someone saw the way you're checking me out, they might get the wrong idea!" she teased.


My mouth snapped shut and I tried to swallow past the giant knot in my throat. My brain couldn't even form a coherent response. I had never seen her look so sexy.

"I...I...uh..." I said meekly. I tried to swallow past that lump again.

Val held her hands to her thighs as she laughed at my reaction. Then she walked up to me and changed the channel to some cheesy reality show. I was still so stunned at her appearance, I didn't bother protesting while she stared at the TV with her trademark smirk.

When Michelle was ready, the three of us piled into her Focus, and drove to the nightclub about thirty minutes away.

"Remember Val, you guys need to get a taxi when you come back, I'm going to another bar around one and I'll be home around three."

"Got it, Mimi!"

Everyone seemed to be in a good mood, so I leaned forward from the backseat and teased them.

"So what's the big occasion tonight? You're both dressed kinda slutty, don't you think?" said. Michelle looked at my cousin, seemingly annoyed.

"So remind me again why you invited him?" she said.

"Because he's my favorite cousin and we needed an extra hand to keep the vultures away," Val replied.

"But who's going to keep his him away from us?" Michelle said, waving a finger at me.

"Don't worry about him, he might be dressed all cute and sexy, but one kick to the balls and he'll settle down," she said, smiling back at me.

The shit grin on my face disappeared and I sat back in my seat. A few years ago, at her high school graduation party; I was getting a little frisky with one of her friends, resulting in Val interfering. In fact, it was her friend Julie who was all over me, but that didn't stop a drunken Val from walking up and kicking me in the nuts; effectively putting an end to that encounter.

We arrived at the club around nine-thirty and it was already packed beyond belief. Inside, I noticed a mix of young and old clubbers; rich and modestly dressed ready for a night out at this remarkable club. Inside, Val took me by the hand and we weaved through the crowd to one of the bars at the back, Michelle trotting along behind us.

LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers