My Cousin Vera

Story Info
His first sexual experience with a sexy cousin.
900 words
3.52
82.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Vera most of my life, both of us growing up in Britain. Although we lived quite far apart, visits to her were always anticipated and enjoyed. She was always attractive, and somewhat shy, but she appealed to me strongly. When I was told that our family was moving to Canada, I was excited, but the thought of me leaving my favorite girl cousin saddened me.

Imagine my surprise and joy when I heard, that seven years later, she wanted to come to Canada to see if she could make a go of it! She was eighteen then, and her small body emphasized the size of her large, beautiful breasts. She was a gorgeous as ever, and beamed a wonderfully fun smile. All my friends were lusting over her, and I noticed they would come and visit me more often than usual, just to see my "Hot" cousin.

As I had gladly given her my bedroom, I slept in the basement. On Saturday mornings, my parents would go grocery shopping, while I slept in. Vera would wait until they were gone, and make me tea and toast, which she would bring down to me to wake me up. I thought this was a little odd, but did enjoy it. Mini skirts were popular in Britain at the time, but not so much here, and I loved her wearing them. Now, she even had a sleeveless sweater, which was quite tight on her. She would sit on my bed, talking and laughing, while moving her hand close to my groin. I always slept nude, and tried to move away, but she kept following my retreat. I drove me wild, and I put one hand on her thigh saying "Do you mind?" To which she replied "Mind what?" as if nothing were happening. But then I said, "I can't do this" recalling what I knew about incest. Anyway, this ended, probably because she wasn't getting the reaction she expected.

A year went by, and on her nineteenth birthday, the family took her out for dinner and drinks. She was stunning! I was awestruck! She managed to get a little tipsy, and we continued our partying at our house. She danced with my other cousin and me a few times, but one time, during a slow dance, she had her arms around my neck, pushing her breasts against me, and her groin pressed against my hardening cock, she whispered to me "I NEED IT!"

This shocked me, as there was little I could do with all the family present! Unfortunately nothing further happened, and I dearly wished she were not related, as I felt I could marry her, and have sex with her for the rest of my life.

We did not marry, nor fool around at all, and she ended up marrying my other cousin, much to my surprise, shock, and dismay. They moved away, and lived in several cities over the years, but we always managed to keep in touch.

My two cousins, who were like brother and sister to me, ended up getting a divorce, after they had a boy and a girl, and again, much to my joy, she moved back to my hometown. She was in a difficult situation, so I found myself visiting her quite often. Then one night, after a few drinks, she seemed to be very sad. I saw tears welling up in her eyes, and her lips were quivering. I stood up, pulled her close to me and hugged her. I stroked her hair, and kissed her deeply and lovingly. My hand found it’s way to her breast, which I massaged with pleasure. We could feel each others heat, and we were breathing deeply. But it was late, and she suggested it was time to go. At the doorway, I asked her to show me her breasts, to which she replied, “No. Why?” I had to say “Because I believe them to be very beautiful.” But I had to wait until the second night.

The next night, She was wearing a red silk full-length nightie, and we necked on the couch for quite a while. Then we went to her bedroom, where we laid down, still necking. Then we stripped to our underwear, necked some more, then removed our underwear, and slipped into each others arms again. My leg parted hers, and I could feel her heat as her leg pressed my hard cock. Then, she abruptly pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She plunged her cunt down onto my cock in one movement, and began fucking my horny cock! We screwed until we were out of breath, and collapsed into each other’s arms. I can remember feeling so amazingly clean! We began to screw each other as often as possible, mostly in her large bathroom, with the red drying lamp on. She even bought a full length, see though, white, negligee. With no bra or panties, she looked incredible, especially with the happy, mischievous smile as I got her to twirl for me to fully enjoy. Today, that is still what I consider hot negligee, not the stocking, and bra-panty set things. As time passed, I introduced her to my best friend, whom she is with to this day, but I’m still in love with her, and will never forget the wonderful times we spent together in bliss.