My Cousin Wes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to be waiting for something, I didn't know what. God, I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted his cock pounding in and out of me, reaming me until I screamed again. Finally he started to move and I groaned at the sensation of his full, thick cock stretching my swollen pussy.

He clamped his hands on my hips and held me still while he fucked me, speeding up then slowing down, driving me absolutely wild. I begged him to fuck me harder, faster as I squeezed his balls between my legs.

Finally he seemed to loose control and started ramming into me, our bodies slapping together wetly. I screamed as I felt another orgasm ripping through me, shaking and quivering from the inside out. The movements of my cunt muscles as I spasmed seemed to undo him, and I felt him growing impossibly bigger inside me.

He stopped suddenly and pulled out of me, flipping me around until I faced him, then he shoved his glistening cock in my mouth.

"Suck me till I cum, baby," he growled. I took him into my mouth and tasted myself on him. I slurped up my juices and sucked his cock, letting the hot, wet suction of my mouth finish him off. I squeezed his balls and stroked the shaft of his cock, and he shouted as the first spurt hit the back of my throat. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot the rest of his load onto my lips and chin, rubbing his cock around my mouth and smearing his cum all over my face.

We never did make it to dinner that night, nor any other night. We fucked and sucked each other the rest of that weekend, before he had to leave on Monday. It was the wildest, sexiest weekend I've ever had, and I look forward to the next time he's in town. Somehow I don't think it'll be years before I see him again.

12