My Cousin's Booty

Story Info
Cousin has his way with the ass of his dreams.
1.8k words
3.9
299k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is actually true and I've wanted to write about it for years now. It's a story involving myself and my cousin who is 2 years older than I.

First let me tell you about myself. I'm a little bit on the heavy side, about 280, 6'1" and considerably handsome. I have a wide build and a 6" uncut cock. My cousin is of average height, a little on the thick side with B-cup tits and a big white bubble butt.

It all started when we were younger of course, your typical sleep over and visits in which we both slept in the same bed. If you've ever experienced this you know as well as I what goes through a guy's head when he lies next to a girl. Especially when you are young! Each time she would come over it was a normal day, no weird moments, no sexual tension but as soon as it was bed time it all changed. Fondling and gropes turned into fingers being pushed into places; she gave and I took a mile! No oral sex or penetration occurred throughout the years until one day when we were in our late teens/early twenties (she at 21, me at 19).

She was over at a friend's house watching the place for the night and I thought I'd go over and hang out, have a few drinks and hopefully (if she had any friends over) maybe get some ass. The night passed by and nothing happened. Nobody came over and it was getting fairly boring. We did, however, manage to both get considerably hammered off the booze that was in the house. The hard stuff always does the trick when times are boring and this was one of those times. After about 7 or 8 shots and about 3 beers she came over to me at the couch and sat right next to me as if to tell me a secret or some shit. One look at her and I knew right away she was very trashed - eyes glossy, speech slurring and now her balance betrayed her and as she came over to sit down she lost her step and landed right on top of me with her tits right in my face.

Now I had seen her tits before, hell I even sucked them from time to time but they weren't her best asset by far. Her best feature was her plump round mound of bubble butt goodness that was in plain sight. She had changed into a long t-shirt knowing no one was going to come by at 2:30 am. We were first cousins so there was no shame between us when it came to me walking around in my underwear or her in a long shirt that didn't quite make it over her big ass. Here she was almost passed out, laying on me with her not so long t-shirt riding up her milky buns. I could see the crack of her wide ass and her tattoo that was ironically placed right above the beginning of such a lovely crack, resembling a target.

"Ha-ha, what are you doing?" I said with a laugh.

"I'm so drunk Jay..." she said as her words trailed off.

"Well you need to stop acting stupid and sit up or go lie down," I playfully said whilst taking advantage of the amazing view of butt cheeks not more than 1 1/2 feet from my face.

"I feel so bad. You're not having any fun are you?" she said as she tried to regain some kind of balance.

"I'm having a great time, just awesome shit going down tonight!" I said in a funny sarcastic tone.

"It's my entire fault, I'm such a bad host, I hate myself Jay," she said sincerely.

The level of intoxication was clear now; she was really smashed and I thought to myself, 'This is the chance I've been waiting for, for like 7 years!' I knew that if she didn't sit up soon she was definitely going to pass out so I, being the good cousin I am, helped her sit up on the couch and all the while lifted her long shirt up around her waist. To my perverted pleasure I glanced down and saw that she was not wearing any panties at all - just bare, shaved, 21 yr old pussy right there in front of my face. I saw that she had recently shaved because one or two razor bumps were there and this made my already aroused cock even harder knowing that my cousin of all people had shaved her pussy not more than 2 days ago and knowing she was going to see me! The best part, however, was that she had taken her panties off when she changed into her long t-shirt. That's when I knew that whilst she may not have said it, she wanted it as much as I did and this moment was not going to pass by.

I made small talk with her for about 30 minutes, making sure she stayed awake, and got her some coffee to sober her up a little bit. With the level of drunkenness she was at she wasn't going to be in her right mind for at least 2 hours so coffee wouldn't hurt. As we talked I gently caressed her bare ass and rubbed my hand over her bare pussy from time to time. She would just smile as though nothing was happening and then to my surprise, out of absolutely nowhere, she started crying like most drunk girls do.

She was an emotional wreck and began crying about God knows what. I was there to comfort her as she cried in my arms. I held her tight and caressed her soft luscious mounds of ass and in a deviant way it was extremely arousing.

"Lets go lay down baby," I said.

I don't know what it is but it is very hot knowing that, as I carried her down the hall to the master bedroom, you are about to do God knows what in someone else's bed! With my evil thoughts and with her in my arms I opened the door to see a rather large bed. I sat her on the corner of the bed and removed her shirt, all the while removing my clothes as well. She didn't seem to notice as I stripped off my underwear and stood there completely naked in front of my now naked cousin. It was the first time we had been completely naked in front of one another and to no surprise, we were not ashamed at all.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I held her head and gently pushed her back onto the pillow.

I didn't say a word, I knew what I wanted and I had no time for small talk. Once her head hit the pillow I went straight for those moist lips between her thick thighs and I lowered my tongue to her forbidden outer lips. The taste was strong and salty and for the first time I licked my cousin's pussy. She squirmed on the bed saying things like "We shouldn't do this" and "You are my cousin!"

I simply replied, "I don't care baby, just let it happen."

After about 5 minutes I managed to flip her on top of me in a 69 position and to my absolute pleasure she gave in completely and gripped my dripping shaft, stroking it several times. She then pulled the foreskin completely back and lowered her soft mouth slowly onto my throbbing penis. I felt my dream come true as I heard a slurping noise coming from my cock being sucked by my cousin, I looked dead ahead at another beautiful sight - her virgin pink asshole! Not only did her massive butt cheeks look amazing in this view but her tiny rosebud looked even better.

I took this opportunity to put my tongue on the outer ring and taste her ass. It didn't really taste like anything at all. Then I pushed my tongue in as far as I could and entered her virgin ring. She moaned with a mouth full of her cousin's cock as she stroked and sucked. Then I told her, "Suck my balls, baby!" and, letting my dick slip from her mouth, she gently took my swollen sac into her mouth.

"Ohh, I knew it...!" was all I could say as she acted out my ultimate fantasy. As we sucked and licked each other to near climax I told her to get off and flipped her over on her back. She seemed a little woozy and I knew the face she was making - she had to puke! I quickly helped her up and led her to the bathroom toilet where she went down on her knees and was sick. In my trance I saw another opportunity literally right in front of me...her heart shaped booty almost on a platter for me. I regret admitting that I did what I did but I lowered myself to my knees and positioned myself whilst holding my saliva lubricated cock. I pulled my skin back and placed my swollen purple head directly on her asshole.

The sight was unbelievable! I knew what I was doing and I felt a sense of victory as I watched my penis push into my cousin's asshole. It was a fantasy I got the chance to live. There I was on my knees in a bathroom with my cock up my female cousin's ass. It took some effort but it broke the ring and entered with ease. She was relaxed and semi-aware of what was occurring. I pushed in, watched it slip almost out, pushed in harder and watched it slip almost out again. The tiny hairs around her asshole were sticking to my shaft as the sweat and saliva were plenty lubrication. My balls gently slapped against her hanging pussy lips as I fucked my cousin's butt hole. Enjoying the sin of sins, the ultimate taboo, I felt my orgasm build stronger than I had ever felt before and as I realized what I was doing I erupted so hard I almost blacked out! I emptied my seed into her bowels and stayed there for what seemed like 10 minutes, just savoring my dream come true. After my cock slipped out of her now stretched asshole, I left the bathroom and jumped in the pool. Looking up at the stars I smiled and thought... 'I'll never forget this night for as long as I live'. The next morning I woke to vacuuming and music. My cousin had woken before me and she was cleaning up the place.

I looked at her in the hall and said, "What a night huh?" and she smiled and said, "Ya - I don't remember too much."

I don't blame her...I wouldn't admit it either!