My Cousin's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome," she said, her voice deep and husky. "I told you I was a great lay." We were both panting, our muscles deliciously relaxed, laying kisses on whatever part of each other our lips could reach. Her arms and legs were clinging to me firmly, and she showed absolutely no interest in disengaging herself from my weakening dick. I could feel our combined juices as they rolled slowly out of her, no longer firmly corked by my shrinking penis, and drooled past my balls to ooze through my crotch.

I looked at her beautiful, smiling face, entwined in her body, and I asked the question I'd been avoiding all day. "Why me, Rachael?" She returned a quizzical glance. "I mean, what did I ever do to deserve this?"

She understood. "You seem like a really nice guy," she said quietly, stroking my chest. "I'm sure you have no idea what kind of effect you can have on women, do you?" I was silent; I'd never thought of myself as any kind of ladies' man. She smiled. "I've been wondering about you ever since the day we met, back at Easter that time. Do you remember what year it was?"

I thought about it, but the truth was I couldn't be sure. She was, though. "It's eleven years. Eleven years I've been thinking about you." She sighed. "You've got no idea at all. Do you have any clue," she asked, her fingers now idly rubbing my hip, "how many women like me there are out there, women you've met by chance over the years, not knowing how they're reacting to you, and then casually destroying them? Any clue how many women probably still masturbate when they think of you? Any clue how many women would give their left tit to be where I am right now, playing with you and lying here with my pussy packed full of your cum? If there are even five, or three, or just one other, I can tell you exactly what they've been going through since they met you."

I'd never imagined anything like that at all. She was still smiling, a little sadly now. She sighed. "The good ones are all taken, Andy," she said with a theatrical eye-roll. "I'm kicking my own ass now that I wasn't more aggressive that Easter." She looked hard at me now, once again completely serious. "I swear to God I'd be your wife now," she said very quietly. I held her more tightly, instinctively, and thought about that.

"Huh," I mused. I tensed myself, testing my dick; I figured I'd be good for another fuck in about ten more minutes. She'd felt me twitch, and now looked alertly at me. "Well, give me a few more minutes and you can at least be my wife until one pm." She perked her head up, treated me to a slow grin, and started to move her hips again.