My Cousin's Secret

Story Info
Two cousins are home alone but one of them has a secret.
3.6k words
3.95
141.2k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this submission contains transgender content.

*

"Are you sure you two are going to be fine by yourselves," my mom asked for the millionth time.

I responded with the same reply that I had been using since she started asking, "Yes mom. We're adults now. If we can't take care of ourselves by now, we are in big trouble."

She smiled and said, "Alright."

My mom and dad were going had been invited to go along on a cruise with my aunt and uncle. My aunt and uncle had suggested that, since my cousin, Katy, and I had just turned eighteen, we could stay home with each other. I was a bit disappointed that we weren't invited, but Katy and I were very close so I didn't complain. We were so close, in fact, that ever since they moved here from Florida eight years ago, we had hung out with each other every day.

As mom and dad were still running around the house making sure they had everything they needed, I sat down on the couch and remembered the day that Katy and I met each other. It was the first day they had arrived here in Indiana. We were only children so, in retrospect, we were probably both a little lonely until we found each other. We had introduced ourselves and from that day onward, we were inseparable. Also, seeing as the house they moved into was two houses away from ours, were physically close as well as emotionally close.

After about ten minutes we head a knock at the door that could only be my aunt and uncle. Sure enough, when we open the door, Uncle Tom and Aunt Tracy were on the other side. There wasn't much conversation. Both sets of parents asked if the other was ready and they started saying their goodbyes to me.

As they started to leave, Uncle Tom said to me, "Hey, James, Katy said she was still packing. She should be over here in a little bit."

"What's she packing? If she needs anything all she has to do is walk two houses down and get it," I joked.

He smiled and, before he closed the door said, "See you in a week."

Started to head back into the living room when I heard the unmistakable sound of rain pattering against the house. It was only sprinkling but when I got to the living room and looked at the TV (the weather channel was on), I saw that we were going to be in for a wet day. That was the one bad thing about living in Indiana: you could never predict the weather. Oh well; it wasn't like we had anything we were going to do.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV for about an hour when all of a sudden it started to pour rain. I turned my to look out the window that looked out on the back yard and saw that the fat drops of water were now being accompanied by some pretty fast winds. That's when I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door and, sure enough, there was Katy standing there soaked to the bone. I held the door open for her as she walked in.

"Oh my god, you're soaked," I said as I shut the door.

Her denim shorts were dripping on the rug in front of the door. Her, normally blonde, hair was a light shade of brown from being wet with rain. I could see drops of water sliding down her lightly freckled face. However, the thing that got to me the most was her shirt.

Her white tank top, in its temporarily transparent state, was now clinging to her body in a way that any guy would love. As my gaze wandered up, I could clearly see her erect nipples, at the tips of two A-cup sized breasts, poking at her tank top. As I noticed this my penis started to harden and I could feel my basketball shorts starting to tent out.

"Well nothing gets by you," she said sarcastically. "Can I get some dry clothes? I left my bag of clothes at home so they wouldn't get wet."

"S-s-ure," I stuttered, hoping against all hope that she hadn't noticed the growing bulge in my shorts.

She followed me upstairs to my room where I pulled a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt out of my closet. I handed the clothes to her and left my room closing the door behind me. Back on the couch in the living room, I was alone with my thoughts. I was trying to make sense of what had just happened. When Katy and I were younger I had the biggest crush on her until I found out that it was wrong to be in love with your cousin. I never mentioned it to her but I think she always knew somehow.

By the time I heard my bedroom door open, I was relieved that my erection had finally subsided. Katy came down the stairs in my clothes and sat down on the other end of the couch. Once she was comfortable, she reached behind her and pulled down the blanket that was draped over the back of the couch. It was big enough to cove us both, even though we were sitting on opposite ends. I could only imagine how cold she was from being in the rain and then coming into our house, that felt as if it was winter year round.

"So," I said after about ten minutes, "want to watch a movie?"

"Sure," said Katy, "let's watch Iron Man."

"You're a woman after my own heart. I knew there was a reason why I loved you," I said jokingly.

She started to giggle like a little girl as I got up and walked over to the shelf where we kept our DVDs. I found the right DVD, opened the case, and put it in the DVD player before sitting back down under the blanket. It was just then that I realized Katy hadn't brought the backpack with her clothes in it like she usually did when she stayed the night at my house.

"Hey, where is your backpack?" I asked.

"Damn it," she said. "I forgot it at home. I really don't want to go back out in that rain. If it doesn't let up you don't mind if I sleep in these clothes, do you?"

"Not really," I said.

And with that I pressed play on the remote to start the movie. For the next two hours we didn't do much except laugh at the funny parts of the movie and repeat our favorite quotes from the movie. When the movie finally finished it was about six o'clock and we were both kind of hungry. We decided to call and order a pizza since it was still raining.

"So, what do you want to do until the pizza gets here?" I asked.

"We could watch Iron Man two," she said.

"You really are tying to steal my heart aren't you?" I said as I walked back to the DVD player and replaced the disc inside it with the one we wanted to watch.

About twenty minutes into the movie we heard the doorbell ring to signal the arrival of our pizza. I paused the movie so I could go get it and pay the delivery guy. I took it into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of plates out of one of the cabinets. Katy was already in the kitchen so I handed her a plate and we both grabbed a couple of slices. Then we went back in the living room to finish watching the movie.

When the movie finally ended I got up and took both of our plates into the kitchen and put them in the sink. I closed the pizza box and put it in the fridge. When I walked back into the living room I saw Katy taking the DVD out and putting the third and final edition of the Iron Man series in. By this time the only light in the room was coming from the TV since we didn't have the lights on and it was so dark outside.

I sat back down on my end of the couch, smiling as she put it in. Then she turned around and, instead of going to her end of the couch, lifted the cover up and slid in front of me. This was not an uncommon thing for her to do. We usually did this when we stayed up late watching movies but after the thoughts I had earlier, really wished she hadn't done that. However, I resigned to the fact that she had done it and put my arm around her as we both lay there watching the movie.

About thirty minutes into the movie I realized that Katy's tight little butt, that I admired so much, was pressing up against my groin. I was no longer watching the movie after I noticed this. The only thing I was doing was fighting the inevitable erection I would get. The fight was obviously futile. My penis started to harden and when I felt it I whispered the only excuse I could think of, "Katy, I need you to get up. I have to go to the bathroom."

She didn't answer, however. She merely wiggled a little bet as if she was trying to get comfortable and said nothing. I leaned over her head and saw that her eyes were closed; she was asleep. For some reason that made my penis get even harder. I was just laying there hoping that she would not wake up and that she would not feel my dick pressing against her firm butt cheek. I was relieved when the movie ended and she was still asleep.

"Katy," I said, shaking her a little. "Katy, let's go to bed."

Again, she did not respond. I somehow managed to work my way out from behind her without waking her up. I then gathered her in my arms and carried her upstairs to our guest bedroom. I then put her down carefully on the bed and pulled the covers up and over her. I could not help but notice how peaceful and beautiful she looked while she was sleeping.

I quietly walked out or the room and shut the door behind me when I was done admiring my cousin's body. Walking back to my room I remembered that my dick was still as hard as a rock. I needed release. I got to my room and closed the door. Grabbing a clean pair of boxers out of my dresser, I headed to my bathroom and stripped naked. Stepping into the shower, I put my hand around my raging erection and stroked it a few times before I turned the water on.

Once I was good and clean, I backed up and sat on the little chair that was built into the shower wall. It was out of the way of the shower head so the water was no longer falling on me. I once again wrapped my hand around my cock and started stroking this time, however, I was intent on shooting my load. I started off slow and began to get faster and faster as the minutes went on. Before long I was moaning Katy's name.

"Oh god, Katy. That feels so good," I was saying as I started to feel that familiar tingling in my balls. "Oh, Katy. I'm going to cum inside your pussy."

With that, I shot the biggest load of my life so far. The first spurt landed on my face and the second on my lips with each subsequent shot landing on my chest. When I was done stroking I let go of my cock while licking the cum off of my lips. I then ran my fingers through the little puddles of semen on my chest and licked them clean. I stood up and rinsed off again then turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. I dried off and then picked up the boxers that I had set on the toilet seat and put them on. Then I walked back to my bed and laid down, falling asleep with the taste of my own semen still in my mouth.

Later that night I was woken by the loud sound of thunder outside as it, unbelievably, continued to rain even harder than before. There was a flash of lightning and then I remembered: Katy was terrified of storms. Every time it stormed when we were sleeping over at one of our houses, she would find where ever I was sleeping, be it on her floor or in my bed, and curl up next to me. I was just thinking about the first time this happened when I saw, with the help of a flash of lightning, that my door was being pushed open. After the flash, it was dark but I could still make out Katy's dark figure working its way toward my bed.

"James? Are you awake?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"Yeah," I replied. "The thunder woke me up."

"Oh," she said nervously. "Can, umm... can I sleep with you?"

"Sure," I said as I lifted my comforter enough for her to slide under it.

Now spooning in my bed, I put my arm around her and pulled her tight against me. I always did this when she got in my bed. We were closer than most people are with their siblings and I wanted her to feel protected. I was always very protective of her. There was one time last year at school when we were walking through the hall together and talking. There was one guy on the football team, that was at least twice my size, standing next to a locker. As we walked past he reached out a hand and slapped it across one of her ass cheeks. She screamed and when I realized what had happened, I grabbed the guy by the head and smashed his face into a locker.

I got beat up pretty bad that day but the best part about it was that his nose never looked the same again. I was sent home from school early by the nurse that day and when the bus dropped Katy off, she came straight to my house and up to my room. She sat on the bed next to me telling me how stupid I was for starting the fight. However, when she was done scolding me, she leaned in close to my face whispering, "My hero," and lightly kissed me on the cheek.

As I was reliving this memory, I once again, for the second time that night, became aware of the fact that my penis was starting to get hard and her butt was pressing against my groin. The only thing I could hope for was that she had already fallen asleep and could not feel it. However, something very strange happened instead. When I was fully erect, I felt he tight little ass cheeks push back against my hard cock. I thought I was going crazy until she did it again and again and again. By the time she was on her fifth thrust I was thrusting with her.

So, there we were: my gorgeous cousin and I in my bed dry humping each other. I was in heaven, at least for a few minutes until she stopped. I was scared. I started thinking that I had woken her up from a wet dream. I was totally wrong though. She turned onto her other side, so she was now facing me, looked directly into my eyes. and we locked lips with each other. My hands eventually wandered to the bottom of the t-shirt that I had lent her. I started to pull it up and I broke the kiss when it got to her chin. I then pulled it up and over her head and there it to the floor as I got my first look at Katy's beautiful A-cup breasts, unobstructed by a shirt.

"Like what you see?" she asked as I leaned in and took one, hard eraser sized, nipple into my mouth. "Apparently you do."

I continued to suck on her nipples and felt he hand sliding down my stomach to rest on my erection that was only contained by the boxers I was wearing. Then her hand went back up to the elastic waistband and slowly slid down underneath it. I shuddered when her small hand wrapped around my dick. This was all new to me, I had never even been out on a date with a girl, but I was loving this.

"Oh... James," she moaned, "I love you like no one should ever love their cousin. I always have."

"I have too." I said taking my lips off of her nipple and moving my hand down to the waistband of the shorts she borrowed from me.

My fingers had just barely gotten inside her shorts when she, simultaneously, pulled her hand out of my underwear and pushed my hand away from her. I was a bit taken back by this. I was just all of a sudden. I was starting to feel scared again.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't ha-"

Just then she kissed me again, but this one was shorter than the first. She then broke the kiss, sat up and got on all fours, and said, "I want you to fuck me in the ass right now," as she pulled her shorts down to just below her ass cheeks. "Just don't pull my shorts down anymore."

I thought that last comment was kind of weird but, nevertheless, I sat up and pulled my underwear off then got behind her. I then spit in my hand and rubbed it onto my cock to lube it up and guided it between her beautifully perky ass cheeks. We both moaned out in pleasure as my seven inch dick penetrated her virgin anus. Once I was all the way in, I stopped for a moment to let her adjust. Then it was on. With my hands on either side of her ass, I started to thrust in and out, slowly at first, but then I started getting faster and faster and then she started thrusting back at me, matching my rhythm.

As I was fucking her ass doggy-style, an urge over took me: I just had to touch her pussy. She must have been as lost in pleasure as I was because she never noticed that I pulled her shorts down the rest of the way. When I reached around her side to touch her pussy however, I was yet again surprised. Instead of my fingers plunging deep into a soaking wet vagina, my hand closed around a two inch long flaccid penis.

When she felt my hand grab her penis, she stopped her thrusting but I continued. I was surprised, but not disgusted or anything like that. She was my cousin and I had loved her ever since I first laid eye upon her. When she noticed that I hadn't stopped she resumed her thrusting again.

It wasn't but five minutes later when she said to me, "James, I'm going to cum! Are your ready? I want you to cum with me, inside of me."

"Katy," I said, "I have been ready for the last eight years."

With that, I felt her cock twitch in my hand and spew her warm semen all over it. As she was cumming, I could feel her sphincter muscles clamping down on my cock as I pumped load after load of my hot seed into her willing ass. After our simultaneous orgasm, we both collapsed on the bed and fell asleep with my cock and cum still in her ass and her cock and cum still in my hand.

The following morning I was awoken by a kiss on the cheek from the most beautiful woman I could imagine. I opened my eyes and her face was directly in front of mine and she was smiling the prettiest smile. Katy and I were both naked as the day we were born and it took me a minute to remember how we got into this situation. I reached around her back and pulled her body closer to mine in a tight embrace.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" I asked her.

"Tell you what?" she replied.

"Don't tell me you're going to sit here and pretend that you're not transgender," I said jokingly. "I mean, we are laying here naked and we did just fuck each other unconscious last night."

"Oh... that," she said. "Trust me James, there were plenty of times that I wanted to tell you. I just wasn't sure how you would take it. I have always had a crush on you ever since we met but, I was afraid that if I told you, you would reject me and not love me anymore."

I saw a little tear roll down her face as she said it. I wiped it away with my thumb and kissed her lips. When I pulled away I said, "You are my cousin. Do you really think that I would have stopped loving you just because you have a penis? I love you for who you are, your gorgeous body is just an added bonus."

"Thank you," she said as another tear rolled down her cheek. "I love you too James."