My Cousin's Sorority Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

Connie was oblivious. She was sucking for all she was worth and her moans and groans were a clear indication of how much she was enjoying my tongue at her pussy. I doubt she would have noticed the pledge mistress in the corner even if she wasn't wearing a blindfold.

Her pussy was drenched and steaming hot. Her cum literally sprayed out when she came. Connie rolled onto her back when she was done.

"That was great!" she said as she tried to catch her breath. I moved between her legs and slipped the head of my cock into her pussy in reply. She gasped.

"You're certainly a man of few words!" she said through gritted teeth. I looked at the pledge mistress and shrugged. She grinned.

I slowly worked my full length into Connie. I leaned forward and kissed her as I did so. Connie's tongue snaked into my mouth. I started fucking her in earnest. She wrapped her legs around my calves and grabbed hold of my ass.

Her firm tits were pressed against my chest. Her nipples were hard as pebbles and felt good against my skin. Connie was panting harder with each thrust. She was also using her hands to pull me deep.

I pushed my cock as deep as it would go and she started cumming. I reached up with both of my hands and gently pinched her nipples. This drove her wild and she thrashed around under me.

I let her rest once she was done, but I moved up and thrust my cock between her large breasts as soon as she caught her breath. This was not something I'd done often, but her tits begged for it. Connie smiled.

"What is with guys and my tits? They always end up wanting to fuck them," she said. I bit my lip, but couldn't stop from laughing. Connie smiled and pressed her tits together as I continued to fuck them.

I lifted her so that the head of my cock would slip into her mouth on the up stroke. She quickly got the idea. Connie was sweating a lot by then and the sensation of her slippery breasts on either side of my cock was almost too much for me. It didn't help that her tongue caressed the head of my dick every time it entered her mouth.

I held off as long as I could, but eventually I sprayed her face and tits with my cum. She caught as much as she could in her mouth. Connie seemed to enjoy the taste.

I rested for a few moments and looked over at the pledge mistress. Her pants were at her ankles and her shirt askew. She had one hand on one of her own rather large breasts and the other in her obviously soaked panties. Her lust filled eyes locked on mine. I was thinking about getting up and moving to her, but Connie interrupted my train of thought.

"Are we done?" Connie asked, almost sounding a little disappointed that it might be over. The pledge mistress looked at me. I snorted and started licking Connie's pussy once again.

"I guess not!" Connie gasped in satisfaction.

This time I let my tongue slip to her asshole every once and a while. She seemed uncomfortable by the action.

"Hey! Cut that out!" she snapped. I ignored her for two reasons. First, she knew what she had to say to make me stop. And second, she didn't sound disgusted, only shocked and confused.

"You're a sick bastard!" she growled. "But I'm not quitting after all of this!" I grinned and doubled my efforts at her asshole. She gasped when I slipped a finger into her pussy and my tongue deep into her ass.

"Fuck! That feels good!" she cried out. Eventually, I rolled her onto her stomach and put her on her hands and knees. I slipped my cock into her pussy from behind and stroked in and out. My thumb rimmed her asshole.

"I've never been fucked in my ass! I'm not sure I want to be now!" she said, but her ass relaxed as I worked my thumb in and out. She was close to cumming when I pulled my dick out of her pussy and put the head at the entrance to her ass. I slipped the head in and she sighed. I pushed a little more and she gasped.

"You bastard!" she snapped. I applied constant slow pressure until I was all the way in. She was breathing heavily at this point. I started fucking her and she groaned loudly. Connie started pushing back, meeting my every thrust.

"My God! You son of a bitch! You're making me such a slut!" she said between clenched teeth. "But it feels so good! Fuck my ass hard you bastard!" she growled. I obliged. I looked over to the pledge mistress. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were glazed in lust. I watched as she came. I was amazed that she could do it so quietly.

Connie came a few minutes later, cursing me out as she did. We lay silently for a few minutes. The pledge mistress pulled herself together and went to the door. She opened and shut it.

"You've done well Connie. Now for the next part of your punishment," she said.

"You mean there's more?" Connie asked nervously. I was curious myself. The pledge mistress snorted.

"Of course! You didn't think your punishment would be to simply allow a man to have sex with you? That's what got you into this mess in the first place!" she said. Connie remained silent. "You're just getting started."

"What's next?" Connie asked tentatively. The pledge mistress grinned at me.

"Well, you'll find out soon enough. I'm leaving again," she said as she opened and closed the door once more. She then slowly removed the rest of her clothes.

"Who's there?" Connie asked nervously. I massaged her shoulders once again to relax her. She sighed.

"I'm glad you're still here," she said, recognizing my touch. The now naked pledge mistress walked to Connie and leaned over. She rubbed her nipples along Connie's back.

"What's that?" Connie asked. The pledge mistress climbed onto Connie's back, straddling the pledge and leaned over, mashing her tits on Connie back.

"My God! You're a girl! Hey, get the fuck off of me, I'm no dike!" Connie snapped, sounding a bit like a truck driver. The pledge mistress froze, but didn't get off. She reached down and massaged the side of Connie's tits.

"I said get off!" Connie snapped trying to get out from underneath the pledge mistress, but it was no use. The pledge mistress refused to be thrown off, however she didn't try and take further advantage of Connie while the girl fought. Eventually, Connie grew tired and lay underneath the pledge mistress panting from exertion.

The pledge mistress finally got off of Connie and moved to the door. She opened and closed it.

"What's going on?" Connie asked. I was curious myself. She started to reach for the blindfold, but I gently pushed her hands away.

"So, at least I'm not alone," Connie sighed. The pledge mistress waited another few moments before opening and closing the door once again.

"What seems to be the problem?" she said, acting as if she just reentered the room. "The girl I hired says you are fighting her."

"What's wrong!" Connie cried. "I never agreed to sleep with a woman!"

"Yes, but you didn't specify that you wouldn't and now it's part of your punishment," the blond replied.

"This punishment is completely unfair! If I even thought a lesbian encounter was possible I would have added that to the list of thing I won't do!" Connie snapped. Neither the pledge mistress nor I replied. This made Connie really angry. I felt a little bad for her.

"Fine, but you're not going to beat me this easily! I may never have slept with another woman and I don't find them particularly attractive, but that doesn't mean I'll quit the sorority to avoid it," Connie snapped. "I refuse to give you the satisfaction!"

"Okay, but if I have to come back again before the test ends, you'll automatically fail! I have other things to do," The pledge mistress said nastily. I rolled my eyes and mouthed the word 'bitch'. The pledge master had to cover her mouth to hide her laugh. She then opened the door one more time and shut it. Thankfully, the hallway was empty with everyone at the party.

The pledge mistress made her way back to Connie side and started rubbing the pledge all over. She turned Connie onto her back after a few minutes and continued. She was doing exactly what I did earlier.

The pledge mistress was taking her time. This gave Connie's body time to react no matter what Connie thought. Contrary to her words, Connie did seem to be enjoying it, especially when the pledge mistress went down on her.

"Jesus! You've got a wicked tongue," she gasped out. The pledge mistress's ass was toward me and I couldn't resist.

I licked her pussy briefly from behind. She was already wet, so I didn't waste a lot of time. The pledge mistress groaned when I slipped my dick into her pussy and started thrashing about as I picked up the pace. I was soon slamming in and out.

"That's it Big Dick! Give it to this dike bitch!" Connie said when she guessed what I was doing based on the noise. I smiled at the nickname.

The pledge mistress pushed a finger up Connie pussy and another up her ass in reply. Connie moaned. The pledge mistress moved so that she could cover Connie's mouth with her own. She continued to finger fuck both holes.

I thought Connie would object, but she accepted the pledge mistress's kisses and even returned them after time. She then started rubbing the blond girl's breasts. This sent the pledge mistress over the edge. She came. Her cunt squeezed my cock tightly. If I'd cum less often recently I wouldn't have been able to resist coming myself.

As it was, I pulled out and walked around to the front of both women. I knelt and joined their kiss. It was extremely hot feeling both their tongues in my mouth. It was also extremely messy.

I stood after a few minutes and thrust my hard cock in their faces. Connie took the shaft as far down her throat as possible while the pledge mistress went for my balls. After a few minutes, they switched positions. Connie's tongue slipped down to my ass, shocking me. The surprise caused me to explode in the pledge mistress's mouth. She shared some of my cum with Connie. It was a very sloppy kiss from the look of it.

I moved away from the two and sat in the corner chair that the pledge mistress used earlier. I relaxed and watched the two go at it. Connie seemed to enjoy sucking on the pledge mistress's breasts.

"Now I understand why men like to tit fuck me. It I had a dick I'd fuck these breasts any day!" Connie said with a grin.

The pledge mistress kissed her and used her hands to lift her own breasts and touch Connie's. Connie shivered and quickly followed suit. Soon both women were rubbing their nipples together. They nibbled at each others lips as they did so.

The pledge mistress eventually moved down Connie's body and used one of her nipples to rub against the pledge's clit. Connie shivered in ecstasy.

The pledge mistress moved around until her own pussy was only inches from Connie's mouth. It took a few moments for Connie to realize the truth. Then, instead of freaking, she used her hand to rub the pledge mistress's clit.

"What a day!" Connie said just before diving into the pledge mistress's pussy. Both women groaned and my cock jumped back to life despite the work out it received already.

I watched for few minutes before getting up and moving to the bed. Connie was underneath with the pledge mistress's pussy covering her face. I joined her at the hot and sticky pussy. Our tongues danced together and the pledge mistress cried out.

I let my tongue travel up to the pledge mistress's asshole. I wasn't sure how she would react, but I needn't have worried. She reached behind herself and pulled her ass checks apart.

I rimmed her asshole for another few minutes before shoving my cock in. I started slamming so hard that my balls were slapping Connie in the face with each thrust. Both woman came at least once as I rammed the pledge mistress's ass. I watched her work Connie's pussy and ass with her mouth and fingers the entire time I fucked her ass.

It took quite a lot of time for me to cum again, but eventually it happened. I pulled out and sprayed the pledge mistress's ass and Connie's face. Connie was in the throws of another orgasm at the time, but she was conscious enough to nibble on the pledge mistress's clit and cause her to join us.

I was exhausted. So were they. Connie literally passed out on the bed, still blind folded.

"I think that's enough punishment," the pledge mistress said with a smile once we caught our breath and worked up the strength to talk and move.

"You're one horny bitch," I said. The pledge mistress looked shocked before shrugging and smiling.

"Just as long as I have your word to keep your mouth shut," she replied. I pulled her to me and kissed her one last time.

"Don't try and play hard ass with me. I've seen the real you. Outside of this room, I'll never admit it, but don't try and kid yourself," I said. She looked at me silently.

"You know, you might let that other side of you out more often. If nothing else, Connie would certainly enjoy a repeat performance," I added.

"No chance," she replied. "I'd have to let her know it was me and that's not going to happen." I sighed.

"Well, I know the real you, so if you ever need a friend to talk to or quite honestly, a partner to play with again, let me know," I offered. She ignored me, but I could see her smile.

The pledge mistress and I got dressed and slipped out of the room. She grew distant as soon as we were in public once again. I smiled as she led me back to the party. I pulled her to the side just before we reentered the basement.

"I've got one question," I said. She looked annoyed. However, before she could bitch about me talking about something I promised not to, I quickly added, "What is your name?'

She grinned for a moment, but then she shrugged and answered.

"Not that it's any of your business, but my name is Emma."

"Thank you Emma," I said and turned away. I rejoined the party a moment later.

Lee, Tara and Kelly were dancing. I waved as I went to get a drink. They came over when the song was over.

"Where have you been?" Tara asked. I gave my best innocent look.

"No place particular," I replied.

"Bullshit," my cousin replied calmly. I quickly changed the subject.

We joined Sarah and Leslie at a table where they were playing drinking games. I nearly spewed my beer when Connie walked by. I hadn't expected to see her again. Of course, she didn't recognize me. She looked tired. I like to think there was also contentment there as well.

"Boy, she looks wiped out. The Bitch must be riding her again," Kelly said. I, of course, nearly lost my beer again. Thankfully, I wasn't in the middle of a swallow. We were getting ready to leave when Emma found us.

"And just where do you ladies think your going?" she snapped at Tara and Kelly.

"Hey! We won our chug, so we don't have to clean up," Tara said.

"That one didn't count. I've got two real chuggers to go against you now," she said pointing to two guys with her.

"But..." Kelly began, but Emma cut her off.

"Just do it!" she snapped.

"Lady, you can be a real bitch," Lee said. Third time was a charm. I spewed my beer and fell into a fit of coughing.

"Like you or that other loser's opinion matter. Look at him. He can't even drink a beer, much less chug one. You two are wimps," the pledge mistress snapped. A crowd had gathered. It was mostly sisters and pledges.

"If that so, then let us chug in the girls place," Lee said. Emma looked pissed as I watched her through my tear filled eyes. At least the coughing stopped.

"Why not?" she snapped in reply.

"Thanks, Lee," I said with a sigh as Emma and the two guys she brought in went to the bar to get beers. Lee looked at me in wonder.

"You can't possibly be as bad as you seemed before. Can you?" he asked.

"It's a little late to ask now," I replied with a grin. He laughed.

They came back with four beers. This time they were 12 once. That still wasn't normal size, but it was a little more respectable.

"What's the matter? Scared of a man size beer?" one of the two guys asked when he saw my expression.

"Are you friends with a guy named Sam?" I asked in reply. He didn't understand what I meant, but both Leslie and Sarah laughed. Lee looked over in curiosity.

"I'll explain later," I replied to his unasked question.

The contest went rather quickly. Lee and I both chugged our beers faster then the other two guys. I finished first, surprising myself as well as everyone else.

"Man, I can do no wrong this weekend," I mumbled under my breath. We left quickly before Emma could come up with another reason to keep them. Just before I walked out, I turned and waved to Emma. She acted pissed, but I could see her eyes laughing.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers
12