My Cowboy, My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when are you coming back to Texas?" he asked in the sexy drawl and I managed a soft chuckle.

"I'm flying back in a week, tell Uncle Greg to have my room ready," I said smiling.

"He says no, that you have to stay in my cabin with me," Seth replied and I couldn't help but laugh again, god, I loved him!

The next week passed in a blur as I packed all my things and arranged for them to be shipped to Texas. I was moving. I was excited and nervous all at once. But way more excited.

I hopped on the plane and flew down to Texas. As I arrived at the airport I was nervously looking for Seth when I saw him. My cowboy. And my heart flipped over at the look of pure joy on his face.

Yup, I was home. This was where I belonged. I ran to him and kissed and hugged him ferociously and we both went to collect my luggage, and start our new lives together.

12