My Cowgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msound1
msound1
889 Followers

I really am proud at how far we've come, how much her mind and body has changed. Her udders are these beautiful, massive things, fat and pale and veiny. They hang down low when she stands like a cowgirl, swaying as she walks. When she strands like a woman, they hang from her ribcage, sagging down toward her belly button. Her teats gave gotten longer too, a side-effect of being stretched so much. They're pretty thick, and the skin of her areola crinkles around the base of her teat. Katy's a little self-conscious about them, but I tell her at least once a day how beautiful she is and how beautiful her udders are.

I am still amazed at the dichotomy I see in my wife. After her morning milking and bath, I help her up and put on her clothes and she shifts into this confident, professional woman. The only indication that anything has changed in the last few years is her increased breast size and the fact she spends her breaks in her office with the door locked and the shades drawn. When she comes home, I strip her, help her down, and she's back to being the cowgirl I've come to treasure and love.

I'm hoping, one day, to share this aspect of our life with other people. We don't usually have friends over, as Katy is still quite uncomfortable with anyone but me seeing her as a cowgirl. There are other parts of our lives that we've had to reprioritize. Kids were never a big priority, but I still entertained the notion. But Katy can't be a cowgirl and mother at the same time. She's been a devoted user of the IUD, which has been effective, but I plan to get myself sterilized as soon as I can take time off work.

I'm not sure what else the future has in store for us. I've entertained the idea of taking on another cowgirl, but Katy would rather wait until we're older, then train up a younger woman. I keep telling her that it'll be a longshot no matter what, as they type of woman that is willing to do what Katy-Cow does is a rather unique breed.

It's a pretty unusual lifestyle choice, and it definitely isn't for everyone, but I think I speak for both of us when I say we're pretty happy with it. Our sex life has never been more vibrant and fulfilling, her physical and psychological dependence on me has created a unique level of intimacy, and to date we have made an obscene amount of money selling Katy's delicious, nutritious milk.

I'd like to leave you with a piece of advice. The key to our whole relationship is communication, telling each other what we want, what we need, what we're willing to do, how far we're willing to go. If you want a cowgirl, or you want to be one, tell your significant other. We judge ourselves far more harshly than the people that love us ever could. With that, I'll turn this over to Katy, who I promised would have the last word.

*****

Hey guys, Katy here. I'll be quick. I'm not much of a writer. I just wanted to touch on something real quick that Ray glossed over. To the aspiring cowgirls and other submissive women out there. There's nothing wrong with you. You're not weak, or a bad feminist or something. People express their sexuality in a lot of ways. For me, it's mooing like a cow and getting milked and a lot of the other stuff that Ray mentioned. He insists it's important, so I'll let it go. I still can't believe he told you I poop in the yard. Ugh. Anyway, embrace your weirdness, even when it's really, really weird. It's who you are and when you have someone special to share it with, it's the best thing in the world. Thanks for reading our story! Let us know what you think.

msound1
msound1
889 Followers
12