My Cuckold Creampie Panty

Story Info
My thick girlfriend returns from her date with a hot load.
1.2k words
4.29
68.6k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Lutz
Mr_Lutz
18 Followers

I heard the car pull up out the front, with a door opening and the unmistakable giggle of my girlfriend.

"...thanks again! It was fun, talk soon, bye!"

I heard her say to the guy driving. I call him 'Tinder' as that's how she met him.

They were gone about 3 hours, out to see a movie, and if he wasn't a pussy, some play time too.

I never used to like the thought of my girl fucking someone else, but I guess when she's going to do it anyway, the old saying goes - 'if ya can't beat 'em... join 'em' - and it no way do I feel that it makes me less of a man.

Neither do I feel that it's showing I don't care about and protect my girl.

I will destroy anyone that hurts her - but if she's gonna fuck someone, it might as well be out in the open, and include me... somehow? Maybe?

The butterflies in my stomach starts going crazy as she makes her way to the front door.

I used to think it was the feeling of jealousy... but when my cock is also rock hard at the same time, I guess you could call it nervous excitement or the bittersweet blending of pleasure and pain.

I stay put in bed, as the sound of her returning becomes clear, and the front door shuts. I am anxiously awaiting to hear the results - but not wanting to show that I am OK with it happening too much - I hold back my enthusiasm for what's coming and remain still.

The bedroom door opens.

"Hey babe..." my girl says, with a cheeky tone. You can tell she's got a slight smile, yet a quiver to her voice. I know what that means.

"Hey... how'd you go?" I inquire.

"Yeah all right... your OK babe?"

This reply always gets the stomach turning. She knows I'm full of anxiety... she can read me like a book - not that I ever Hide the way I feel - it's what makes the situation so special and unique.

It's because I know when she checks if I'm OK, then its safe to assume there was some play involved.

I sit up in the bed and flick on the lamp.

There she is, now visible.

My beautiful blonde haired girl - her hair slightly messy, her face expressing a smile.

My eyes wander down... she's taken off her top, her perky petite tits covered with one of my favorite choices of Bra - her purple and Black silk and lace trim number... my favorite because she always wears the matching underwear.

They're silky in the areas that are fun to touch and rub - and like the Bra, have a lacy trim that lets you know where to grab with your fingers to pull the panties aside... and my favorite color, Dark purple.

My admiring gaze continues to scan downwards, where one of her hands has now slid over belly button and to the waistband of her black skirt.

"Want to hear what I just got up to?" She teases, in a low and Husky tone.

"Y..." I attempt to reply, my words cut off by a frog in my throat.

I cough and clear my throat and my girl giggles at me...

"Yes please!"

"Hmm-mm... well then..." she continues to tease... "I don't think you'll like it so I'll just show you. It's better that way."

My curious mind is going crazy but now it's a train of thought I'm too distracted to embrace, as right before my eyes, the sexiest girl on the planet (my opinion and thought) has turned around and is lifting up her skirt.

Her ass is the greatest. Plus she's got my favorite pair of her knickers on. My cock is so hard already, I feel like I'm going to cum without any contact!

I can see her arm moving around the front of her body, and my curiosity is explained in an instant, as I see her fingers appear between her legs as she bends over. She's rubbing her cunt through her panties, and moaning.

"They're soaked!" She exclaims.

"All My juices... plus a hot load from my date..."

My breathing stops. My cock pulsates and I feel my cum move up into my shaft, and pre-cum drips from the tip of my cock.

She turns around, pulling at her knickers - causing them to wedge up her slit.

"Wanna feel how much cum has dripped out onto my panties?"

She moves closer, and I don't even reply, as my hand extends out and I touch the silky wet outside of her underwear.

"Oh my god, that's hot."

"Mm you like that babe? I think you should have a taste..."

I nod.

She shoves her hand down the front of her cute purple undies and I see her thumb out to the side as she slides 2 of her fingers into her cunt and starts finger fucking hero hole.

The sloppy sounds drive me wild. Definitely a big load inside her.

I assist her by holding her knickers out of the way while she pulls her now cum soaked fingers from her cunt.

She brings them to my mouth, and I open up to receive her offering.

The taste is amazing. Warm, wet jizz mixed with her sweet cunt juice. My cock pulsates again as I moan and suck her fingers clean.

She giggles, and without a word, she pushes me back into a laying position and strips herself of the soiled underwear.

She climbs onto the bed, holding my hands behind my head as she positions both of her knees either side of my head.

And there it is. The view is quite Dark but the lamp shines just enough for me to see what's right above my face - a dripping wet pussy, that's clearly been pounded by a big cock - complete with a load of semen still starting to leak out.

The smell of cum that was usually my own, just after shooting it, is usually not a smell I would associate with pleasure - but being that it's another mans, makes me have to hold my cock tight to stop from cumming!

She spreads her pussy open as she lowers it down onto my mouth.

I extend my tongue out and she grinds On My face, cum now leaking out at a rapid rate, and I lick and suck every drop that I can - the only bits I miss are the ones smeared onto my face.

Now that I've cleaned her used pussy, my tongue slides up to her clit, and as I find it, my lips ensnare it so I can suck it in rhythm of her grinding, my tongue assisting to flick at her suctioned clitoris, bringing her to an almighty orgasm.

"fuck babe... oh my god..." she exclaims, as she shuffles her hips down to my rock hard cock.

It slides inside her with no resistance at all... and a matter of seconds later, my 3 day build up of cum is spurting inside her now double creampied cunt.

We both collapse in a satisfied heap.

"So..." My words expressed in between exhausted breath...

"Mm? Yes babe?" She inquires...

And in a style true to myself, I ask her...

"How was the movie?"

THE END

Mr_Lutz
Mr_Lutz
18 Followers