My Cumslut Mum Ch. 01

Story Info
I find out how much of a slut my Mum is in the car.
4.1k words
4.54
493.2k
681

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A Ride With My Mum

Turning 18 wasn't as big a deal as I had thought. It was billed as this huge milestone that once you were 18, all these new experiences were open to you. You could drink beer, I was already taking my driving test (failed it the first time), you were considered an adult.

But nope.

My birthday was a blast. A group of us all went down to London for a weekend of drunken debauchery. It was great. We got (very) dunk, drinking and dancing the night through in Leicester Square and Soho. After that, it was life as usual. No extra money, no extra insight into the human condition and no sudden appearance of loads of women who want to sleep with you.

Not that I had too much of a problem with the girls. I guess that I should introduce myself. I am Ben. I am a rugby player, about to be going to university in Durham, I work out several times a week, eat healthily and generally look after myself. I am six-foot-tall, well built at about 190 pounds and I have been told that I am good looking. But I'm not the most confident of guys and was exquisitely good saying exactly the wrong thing at just the right moment. I had used the excuse that I was concentrating on playing rugby, or that I needed to get my grades to get into my university of choice, or that the right girl just hadn't shown up or loads of other things. But none of those are true. I would have loved a girlfriend but I am also very good at getting turned down. So, needless to say, I was single when I was about to start my life as a university freshman.

My parents are both very fit too. They go to the gym as much as I do, in fact, my Mum even more. I think she was going every weekday morning after my Dad left for work. She looked amazing and wore dresses, skirts and tops that showed off her amazing figure. It was always fun to watch so many men check her out as we walked through town. Dad was still always perving at her and I must say, yup, me too. She was the subject of more than a fantasy or three of mine. And there she was watching my Dad and I treating the car like a huge game of Tetris, smiling to herself and drinking her black coffee.

My Dad had said that he and Mum would take me to Durham for the start of fresher's week. It is only when you start to pack up all of your belongings that you start to realise just how much crap you actually own. My stuff was all boxed up, my clothes in suitcases and we were packing it all into the car. With great difficulty.

"Why the hell did you have to get the biggest bloody TV in the sodding shop?" my Dad moaned at me. "It's not going to fit. The front seat is full, the boot is stuffed with your crap and the back seats are nearly full too. Looks like I can take your stuff up to Durham, but you're walking, Lad."

"Nonsense." Mum chimed. "Put the TV up in the middle of the back seats and then through into the gap between the front seats. The seat behind you can take the last suitcase and duvet and I will sit on Ben's lap in the back."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Darling. What if we get pulled over or have an accident?"

"Drive slowly. Don't have an accident. And there are thousands of cars that are on the road right now going to universities all around the country jammed full of even more stuff than Ben has." She smiled at me with her huge, beautiful smile. Mum was not just slim, athletic and had a body to die for with gorgeous big, round breasts that overly accentuated her small waist and curvy hips. She was extremely pretty too. She was only 36 and she seemed to get sexier every year. Or maybe it was just me noticing it more and more. Maybe due to having what seemed to be less and less sex. I hadn't had a girlfriend for nearly a year.

"I'm only small and I'm sure that Ben can survive the few hours up to Durham. Can't you, my dear?"

"Err, sure. Why not." I said. "I don't mind having Mum on my knees, Dad. I'm just thinking about your visibility. You won't be able to see out the back windows at all as the TV will be in the way."

My Dad thought about it for a minute. "Alright. I'll just drive slowly and you two will just have to be careful."

So that was it. Settled. Mum and I would just have to put up with the cramped space for a few hours. I didn't mind too much. It would be a bit weird having Mum on my lap for that long. Little did I know just how weird it was going to get.

The car was eventually loaded and both Dad and I were a bit shattered already. It was the first week of September and the weather was still hot. The sun was out and we were both in shorts and t-shirts. Mum was wearing a very light yellow short summer dress that perfectly hugged her body. Her waist, hips and breasts all accentuated by how the dress followed her curves, showing an ample amount of cleavage between the light material that hung from spaghetti straps over her shoulders. The dress finishing half way down her thighs just hiding her beautiful ass from public view.

Dad and I climbed into the car and I waited to let Mum climb in onto my lap. She slowly contorted her way into the back seat and positioned herself on my lap. Her legs clashing with mine and we both fumbled around trying to figure out how best to position ourselves.

"Put your feet together, Ben, and I'll fit myself around you."

I pushed myself back into the seat as much as I could and kept my legs together for Mum to get comfy on my lap. She spread her legs either side of mine and I felt her scooting her way back into my lap. Her firm, round bum shuffling back and forth in my lap as she was trying to get into a position that she was ok with. I must say, it felt pretty good. Her tight bum moving back and forth over my crotch. My dick definitely noticed something that hadn't occurred to me until that point. My Mum's ass, therefore her pussy, is going to be taking a ride on my dick all the way to Durham.

"We ready?" Dad asked.

"Yup, I'm good. Should be fine." Mum said cheerfully. "Just take it slow. And avoid any big bumps or pot holes. The last thing Ben wants is my bumping up and down on his lap."

"Holy fuck..." my brain thought. Or maybe my dick. Can't always be too sure sometimes. "I should be so lucky."

Now, let me get something straight. I have never tried or even seriously though about fucking my Mum. Yes, she was hot, yes, I had fantasised about her, but no, I hadn't actually taken any of that to heart or thought about ACTUALLY fucking my Mum. It is like fantasising about Megan Fox or Miley Cyrus. Of course, you do fantasise about them, but actually fucking them for real? My reaction to this unforeseen event of my mum sitting on my lap with her legs open was even catching me by surprise.

The journey started off. Everything seemed fine, if not cramped. The window was open a crack, which was loud so that we couldn't hear my Dad unless he shouted, but the cool airflow was definitely needed. Especially as I was getting maybe a little too hot.

It was only a short way into the journey, but I think that Mum was already getting a bit uncomfortable with her position. She grabbed the head rest in front of her and just pulled herself forward a bit arching her supply, sexy back away from me. She pushed her ass back into my crotch which made my already slightly semi erect dick pay even more attention to what it was obviously wanting just a couple of pieces of thin material away.

"Are you ok, Mum?" I asked.

"Yeah, not bad. Just trying to get myself a bit comfier. You?" She replied.

"Yeah. I'm good."

"You keep moving your hands and arms around like you don't know where to put them."

"Yeah. I'm trying not to put them anywhere you don't want them." I said in a jokingly sweet fashion.

"Don't worry about that, here..." she grabbed my wrists and pulled them around her waist into her lap. "I don't mind."

There we sat, my Mum sitting on her lap, leaning back onto my chest with my head over her shoulder and my hands resting on the top of her thighs. I could feel the thin light material of her dress just covering her smooth skin. The hem just at my fingertips. My head was spinning. I was unsure about what to feel and I don't think that I properly noticed my slowly responding cock. It had noticed that my hands were on her thighs and I was loving it.

"Everything still ok back there?" my Dad shouted. "Haven't heard from you for a bit and I can't see you at all back there. Just the top inch of your heads."

"Yeah, we're fine. I think we are getting more comfortable with each other in fact." My Mum shouted back over the din of the window.

"Did you say you're fine?" he shouted back.

"Yes! We're fine!" Mum shouted a bit louder.

"Good. If you want to stop, we can pull into the services on the motorway."

"Ok. Thanks." We both shouted back.

"Although, I'm getting to enjoy being on your lap." My Mum said into my ear on her shoulder.

My dick definitely gave a push upwards from that one. Her breathy voice sounding so seductive. I gave a little wriggle to try and ease where my dick was pointing as I know that it was trying to point straight up against my shorts, with not much material in between to stop my Mum from feeling it against her pussy. In doing so, my hands slid down her legs a little, coming to rest touching her skin on her thighs. Her skin was so smooth and soft, it felt wonderful.

She didn't seem to notice. Moving the position of my dick must have worked, but I knew that my erection was not going to go away. I was feeling how horny I was more and more. Having my Mum on my lap was driving me crazy with lust.

The miles slowly ticked past, cars overtaking us constantly as we drove slowly and carefully. You could feel the suspension so low due to the weight of all my belongings weighing the car down. Mum was relaxing. She was breathing slowly with her head lent back over my shoulder and all I was able to concentrate on was the sight this presented me with of my Mum's perfect cleavage right in front of me slowly moving up and down with each breath. How much I wanted to reach up and cup her breasts in my hands. Squeeze them, suck on them, bite them, shove my cock between them and tit fuck them...

Oh fuck, I was getting carried away with this. My imagination was betraying me.

I could smell her perfume as well as her natural scent. She smelt wonderful. My fingers were slowly and delicately rubbing her skin on her thigh. Just gently moving a few millimetres but what felt like a mile. Her smooth skin under my fingertips. I have no idea where my braveness came from, but I started to gently ease my fingers under the hem of her skirt. Millimetre by millimetre feeling up her thigh. I was moving slower than a glacier, pulling her skirt up her legs, but it was like electricity. My dick was getting even harder thinking about her pussy.

I think that her lack of resistance was what was driving me on. She was breathing slowly and deeply. I can't even feel myself breath at all. My heart was racing and my dock was now like a rock. It was sticking straight up. I wasn't the most well-endowed man. I've seen porn, I know what a huge cock looks like. I was probably bigger than average in both length and girth but I was so turned on that it felt bigger than it ever had done before. With the best positioning and tact that was manageable, there was no hiding that it was poking straight up into my Mum. And I knew she could feel it. It wanted to feel her pussy. I wanted to be inside her more than anything.

My fingers kept on massaging up the inside of her thigh. I started squeezing her leg with my palm and making bigger movements under her dress. My hand was well under her dress now. I gently pulled on both of her thighs with my hands, softly but forcibly pulling her thighs even further apart. She let out a very quiet and gently moan and let her legs open up for me.

I couldn't believe that she had let me do that to her. Empowered by this, it moved my right hand right up between her legs and felt the lace of her tiny little knickers covering her pussy. I rubbed my fingers up and down the material, feeling her pussy lips traced through the material. I could feel the dampness already. My Mum was getting turned on by me. Her pussy was getting wet from her son's hands on her legs and pussy.

I rubbed her pussy through the lace, tracing her wet slit up and down. Feeling the edge of her knickers where they met the curve of the inside of her thigh, imagining how beautiful it must be. She moved her head towards my ear, still resting back on my shoulder. I could hear her breathing showing how turned on she was.

"Yes." She whispered to me. "I want you."

My fingers slipped inside her knickers and found her pussy. She was so wet, I could feel how slick her pussy lips were. I pushed my fingers between her lips and felt her opening. Her legs spread even wider for me and pushed my finger into her wet warm pussy. She felt amazing, so tight and wet. I let out a deep moan at how amazing she felt and she did the same. I pushed my finger slowing into my Mum. I wanted to be as deep inside her as I could. I started to fuck her in and out, pumping my finger into her. I could feel her pussy juices on my finger and covering my hand.

I paused slightly and pushed a second finger into her as well. This made her squirm and gasp again. Feeling my fingers pump deep into my Mum and how wet she was, was the best feeling of my life. I hooked my fingers round inside her to rub the inside of her pussy, trying to find the most sensitive area and also rubbed her clit with my other fingers.

Her breathing got even more intense and she was bucking her hips to try and get me to finger fuck her harder. Her left hand reached up and went behind my head, pulling me closer to her and her right hand started to grab and cup her breast. She was squeezing and playing with it harder and harder, really mauling her breast as she got more and more carried away with how much I was pushing my fingers as deep inside her as I could and rubbing her clit.

"Fuck... Oh fuck... fuck... fuck..." She was whispering into my ear. "I'm going to cum for you... make me cum..."

I fucked her pussy as hard as I could with my fingers, feeling her pussy get wetter and wetter when she bucked her hips hard and really pulled my head into hers. She gasped very deeply for a few seconds and her pussy gushed, juices flowing down my fingers onto my hand. Eventually she stopped bucking her hips and relaxed. I pulled my fingers out her pussy and saw how creamy they were. The sight of her thick, creamy pussy juices on my fingers drove me wild. I pulled them up to my mouth and sucked them as she opened her eyes and saw how much I enjoyed tasting her pussy. She smiled at me, grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand over to her mouth. She slid my fingers into her mouth and sucked on them as well, looking at me as I watched her. Right then and there my cock was ready to explode. It was the single most sexy think I had ever witnessed. Who knew my Mum was such a sex goddess?

She sat forward and pulled herself up with the head rest on the front seat.

"Are you ok, Honey?" My Dad asked her, giving us both a bit of a shock as we had almost forgotten that he was even there.

"Oh, yes, Darling. I'm just positioning myself to make it easier for Ben." She looked round at me and smirked a very naughty and dirty smile.

"That's good, Honey. I know it can't be much fun for you two." He replied.

"Don't worry, Darling. Ben is just getting very stiff and I'm going to make it a bit easier for him"

"It's great to see you two getting on and so close. We are nearly half way. We can pull over soon if you like."

"We're having a lot of fun here. Don't worry about us yet. We will let you know if we want to have a break."

With that, she lifted herself up off my lap so there was a bit of a gap. I hooked my fingers around the band of her knickers and pulled them down to her ankles, letting her kick them off. My mother's dripping wet bare pussy just waiting for me. I undid my shorts and pulled out my big, rock hard cock. It sprang straight up at her pussy. She reached round with her right hand, still holding onto the head rest with her left and grabbed my cock. Her fingers gently squeezing it and positioning it right up against her pussy. I could feel how much of her pussy juices were dripping out of her onto the head of my cock. She pushed it down her slit and then straight into her pussy.

I grabbed her waist firmly in my strong hands and slowly guided her down onto my cock. I could feel myself sliding deeper and deeper inside. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have my cock so deep inside my Mum. I pulled her down into my lap as much as I could with her waist, feeling my cock right up against her cervix. She gasped hard and started to buck her hips hard back and forth on my cock. I could feel it slide in and out of her, rubbing up and down inside her pussy. She leant back against me again and started rubbing her slit with her right hand making her moan pretty loud.

"Oh, fuck yes." She whispered into my ear. "Your cock feels so good."

"Your pussy is so wet and tight." I whisper back "Your pussy feels so good, Mum."

She suddenly stopped. I thought I had blown it by saying "Mum". She looked at me and I looked straight back at her. She broke out into the dirtiest smile I had even seen and then started to buck her hips more than ever. My cock sliding harder and deeper into her wet pussy.

"You like fucking your Mum, do you? Having your Mum be so slutty for you?" She whispered between her pants.

"Fuck, yes, Mum. I love you being my slut and fucking your beautiful pussy."

"Mmmmm... I would love to be your slut, Baby." She panted. "Fuck yes. Oh fuck, you feel so good. Your little fuck slut."

Her pussy was driving me wild. I could feel how much I wanted to cum and it was building and building. Her panting and how her hips were grinding on me harder and faster made me think that she was going to cum soon too.

"Oh god, Baby. I'm going to cum." My Mum panted into my ear.

"No, not yet. I you to cum at the same time I cum inside you tight cunt, Mum." I gasped back.

"Yes, Baby. I'll cum with you. Oh fuck, fill me up with your cum, Baby. Fill my pussy. Your slut's cunt. Pump your cum into your slut's womb."

Hearing her begging for my cum like that was the last straw. I could feel my cock about to cum. I was going to shoot my load deep into my Mum.

"I'm going to cum, Mum." I gasped louder than I meant to.

"Call me your slut... Tell me what I am..."

"My slut. You're my little slut. I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming..."

With that I shot the biggest fucking load of cum straight, deep inside my Mum's pussy. She climaxed hard when she felt my cock pulse. I could feel how hard her pussy clenched around my cock, shaking and going into a hard spasm. Her juices flooded out onto my thighs and my seed filled her up, my cock pumping again and again deep inside her, filling her womb. Our bodies shook and melted together as one for that moment. I was pulled her waist right into me as though I could not be close enough to her, she was pushing her head into my neck and I could feel how hard she was breathing into me.

We finished climaxing, my cock eventually stopping pulsing inside her pussy and we gently relaxed. I loosened my grip on her waist and she seemed to become so loose and soft in my arms. I could feel her breathing slow down and become gentler. She opened her eyes and we looked straight at each other, smiling that happy smile of perfect ecstasy.

Then suddenly, as if we had both had the same thought at the same time, we sat up and looked over towards Dad. We had gotten very carried away with each other, making far more noise than we had originally meant to...

He was driving along, watching the motorway zip past him. He seemingly hadn't noticed a thing. Looking at my Mum, as she turned around to look at me again, still smiling and looking so happy, with my Dad just a stretched arm's length away and my still pretty hard cock buried deep into his wife, my Mum, was to most weird, exhilarating and perfect moment.

12