My Cumslut Mum Ch. 04

Story Info
I take my Cumslut Mum for a walk in the woods.
3.4k words
4.47
115.2k
157

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: A Walk In The Woods With My Cumslut Mum

You could see the leaves budding on the trees. The air was still cold, but when the sun was out like it was now, the promise of a new summer could be felt through my skin. My Cumslut Mum and I were walking through a large park not far from Durham called Waldridge Park. The birds were singing in the air and we were commenting on how beautiful the daffodils and bluebells were looking.

She had her arm hooked through mine and she looked so beautiful. It had really taken me by surprise how much more we were falling in love with each other day after day. I could see it in her eyes every time she looked at me and I just hoped, more than anything, that she knew that I felt the same about her.

My Cumslut was wearing a very sexy dress. It was light and flowing, hugging her figure in all of the right places. It flowed down to her ankles and waved around her in the gentle breeze the way you would imagine it would in a movie. The dress was a pale cream colour with prints of rose vines on it making her look like a goddess. Her large, firm breasts cupped perfectly in the low-cut neck line displaying to the world her sexuality and beauty. I couldn't help but look at her body as we walked along arm in arm.

"You like my dress, Master?" She asked me with her usual dirty smirk, knowing how much I was looking her up and down as we walked through the trees.

"I like what is under the dress more, Cumslut." I replied.

She continued to look at me smiling.

I said "I am so lucky to have someone as beautiful, loving and kinky as you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Master." She said, squeezing my arm tight. "But you don't have me."

"Oh no? Don't I?"

"No. You own me."

I laughed to myself a little.

"Yes, I am not just yours to have, but I belong to you. I have already promised to be yours to control and own. I am your property. Yours to do anything with. And I will do anything for you." She said lovingly and matter-of-fact.

I stopped walking and spun her around in front of me, grabbing her waist with my right hand and the back of her head in my left, pulling her right up close to me. I grabbed her hair into my fist, pulling her head back, tilted up to look directly at me, her mouth gasping open. I looked at her, directly into her loving eyes and slowly guided her lips to mine, kissing her deeply and passionately. She tasted perfect. She tasted like spring itself and her body against mine as our tongues explored each other felt like heaven. I could feel her tongue playing with mine in her mouth, her breath gasping with passion.

I could feel my own passion and sexual excitement building fast. She was perfect. Her lips so soft, her body firm and supple yet tender and smooth. I moved my right hand up her back and round to her breast, squeezing and cupping it as we kissed. I pulled the neckline of her dress down and her bra with it, exposing her nipple to me. I pulled her hair back hard, pulling her head away from me and her chest out toward me before plunging my head down to her breast and taking her nipple into my mouth. I sucked hard on her nipple, feeling it get hard and erect in my mouth. I could hear her breathing erratically as I sucked on her breast hard. I bit down on her full breast, her nipple deep into my mouth, feeling her breast tissue squeeze between my teeth and making her gasp hard.

My right hand went behind her and I pulled down on the zip on her dress, slowly pulling it down to the bottom allowing it to fall off her right shoulder. At the same time, I bit down hard on her nipple making her yelp in pain. She pulled away from me slightly and I allowed her. She stood back from me panting slightly, her dress falling off her shoulder and her breast exposed to me and the world. She stood there with her arms to her side looking at me, waiting. I raised my hands and pulled her dress off both of her shoulders, sliding it down her arms without resistance and allowing it to fall to the grass. Without prompting, she stepped backwards out of her dress, standing in front of me in only her lacy white bra and matching thong. Her body was perfect. Such a slim, tight waist and stomach, beautiful big round breasts and full hips.

"Take your bra off." I commanded.

She silently reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She let it drop to the ground in front of her on top of her dress. I took in the sight of her breasts in all their glory, proud orbs of perfection, her nipples both standing big and erect in excitement and arousal. I stepped up to her and grabbed her in my arms, kissing her passionately again. I loved kissing my Cumslut Mum as much as I enjoyed doing anything else to her magnificent body. Feeling her love and passion so raw and immediate through her lips and tongue. I moved my hands round and felt her huge, pert breasts in my palms, squeezing them hard, feeling her milk glands and breast tissue through her skin being squeezed within my firm grasp.

I couldn't contain myself any more. I had to be inside of her. I wanted her full of cum right now, like any good cumslut should be. I spun her around so her back was against me and pushed her up against a nearby tree. She put her hands up against the tree to support herself and instinctively pushed her ass out towards my cock. I hooked my fingers over the band of her thong and quickly pulled them right down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and spread her legs for me, bending over to show me her gorgeous little pussy, showing me how eager she was to have it spread by my cock and filled with her Master's cum.

I ran my hand up the inside of her leg, feeling her smooth skin all the way up to her already wet pussy. I slide my fingers over her slit, feeling the wetness seeping out from inside. I rubbed her clit, playing with it, making her squirm her ass from side to side. I was already so hard, my cock pressing against my jeans, wanting to be inside this beautiful pussy that belonged to me.

I undid my belt and jeans and unbuttoned my fly so my cock sprang free. I guided myself up to her dripping wet opening and slowly forced my hard, throbbing cock inside of her. She gasped as she felt her pussy stretching open to allow my cock to penetrate her. I thrust hard inside of her pussy, feeling my cock pressing right up against her cervix, before grabbing her waist firmly in my strong hands and fucking her pussy hard. I pounded my cock in and out of her pussy, watching her creamy pussy juices build up on the base of my cock. I could feel how much she wanted her pussy to be filled with cum, how much she wanted to orgasm herself at the feeling of my hard cock pump her full of the sperm that she wanted inside of her right now, more than she wanted to breath.

Still grabbing her waist hard with my left hand, I reached up her back, pushing her down to arch her back as much as she could before reaching up further to take a fistful of her hair and pulling her head back. She was forced to lift her head back and arch her back even more dramatically, allowing my cock to ram into her pussy easier. My cock felt in heaven pounding such a perfect pussy and feeling my beautiful, obedient and wanting cumslut begging to be treated like such a whore.

I looked to my left down the track that we were walking down and saw a man watching us with his dog on a lead. I continued fucking her as hard as I was before as I watched him watching us. He was standing about 20 meters away with a very big smile on his face. Seeing me looking at him, he nodded his head and said "Good morning. Such a beautiful view."

I smiled back at him and pulled out of my cumslut. I let go of her hair and stood her up, guiding her by her hips to stand her up straight and naked in front of the mystery stranger. She was panting hard but very compliant. She stood with her arms by her side and looked at him, smiling with unfulfilled sexual passion and aggression.

"It certainly is a beautiful view. The best type of view for any morning." I said to him. "You should come over and appreciate the view even more, if you want? She won't mind."

I saw her nod at the stranger gently as he started to walk over to us both. He hooked the lead of his dog to a branch of a nearby tree and licked his lips. He was a lot older than me, grey short cropped hair and square cut jaw. He had that old retired army look about him, clean, regimented, polite but firm, confident and strong.

Standing right in front of her, he said "You are very beautiful."

She smiled at him, slightly lowering her head and said "Thank you."

The stranger reached up with both of his hands and took her bare breasts into his palms, squeezing and playing with them, pinching her nipples and pulling on them. She just closed her eyes and pushed her chest out for him to make it easier and show compliance. I kept my grip on her waist, holding her firm, making sure that she felt me there with her, making her feel that she was under my control and protection. I pulled myself up close behind her and whispered in her ear "You are such a good cumslut, Mum. You are perfect. I love you so much. Open your legs so he can feel inside your perfect, dripping wet pussy."

She immediately spread her legs open for him, standing with her feet a meter or so apart, exposing her sopping wet cunt for the stranger to feel. He took his cue quickly and moved one of his hands down to her pussy and immediately entered her, feeling how wet and tight she was. He fingered her quickly with two of his fingers making her squirm slightly and gasp at the effect his fingers were having on her pussy. Watching this and the effect the stranger was having on my cumslut was keeping me rock hard. My cock was pressing up against her hip leaving a line of her pussy juices on her skin. He continued to fuck her hard with his fingers making her moan and plead for more.

"I think it's time you got a good fucking again, cumslut." I said loudly for both of them to hear.

He stopped fingering her, pulling his fingers out of her pussy before unzipping his jeans and pulling his hard cock out. It was pretty big and thick, probably similar to my cock in size. It pointed straight out from his jeans and the tip resting on her pussy. I backed up to the tree that we were fucking against before and rested my back against it. I then spun her around to face me and quickly lifted her up into the air with my hands under her ass so that she was wrapped around me, her pussy open to my cock. She reached under and guided my cock back to her pussy and eased me inside of her now even wetter pussy so I could easily enter her. I started to slowly force my cock in and out of her, feeling her pussy stretch open around my cock with each thrust. She looked directly at me, raw sexual need and desire flushing through her entire being.

"You want to stretch her pussy even wider with you cock too?" I asked the stranger. "I bet she would like to have her tight little cunt stretched wide open with two hard cocks."

"Mmmmm, definitely." He replied, moving right behind her. I could feel his cock pressing up against her pussy, and my cock as well, as he guided himself to her opening. He started to push his cock against her dripping wet pussy hole, right next to my cock. He pushed with intent, his rock-hard cock up against mine and the entrance into my cumslut mum, trying to force his cock inside her, stretching her wide.

I could feel her squirm and flinch as his cock pushed against her opening. She reached down and pulled her ass apart as much as she could to make it easier for the stranger to force himself inside of her. I could feel how much she wanted two cocks in her pussy, how much she wanted to be stretched open for us both, how much she wanted two loads of seed being pumped inside of her pussy and into her willing womb.

The stranger pushed hard again. I could feel his cock slowly easing inside of her pussy next to my cock, her lips stretching open even more to accommodate his big cock as well. It was so tight, her juices dripping out her stretching pussy onto the head of his cock as it slowly pushed up. With a sudden jolt, his cock forced its way deep into her pussy, both our cocks deep inside of her. It felt so amazing to feel my cock inside of my cumslut with another cock inside of her as well. It was the most perfect feeling I have ever had. We both started to pump our cocks in and out of her, forcing ourselves deep into her with each of our thrusts. She was screaming in pleasure with each thrust and I could feel with how hard she was grabbing onto me around my shoulders with her arms and her thighs around my waist that she was in absolute sexual ecstasy.

"Oh my god. Your cock inside of her with mine feels so perfect." I said to the stranger. "She feels so full and tight."

"She has one of the best cunts I've ever fucked." He said. "She's so good."

We fucked her hard. He was pulling himself into her from behind by grabbing her waist and forcing his cock inside her again and again, fucking her hard. His cock sliding in and out of her pussy felt so amazing on my cock. Not just was I feeling how tight her little pussy was, but feeling his cock sliding up against mine, both swimming in her pussy juices was a level of pleasure I had never felt before. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer before cumming.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum soon." I said to the stranger.

"Me too. I haven't cum for so long, I can feel it coming." He said, tightening his grip on her waist and fucking her even harder and deeper.

My cumslut was in heaven. "Yes, yes, yes..." She panted "Please fill me. Please cum in my cunt. I want to feel you both cumming inside me."

With that we both felt incentivised. We renewed our thrusts with extra vigour and we both wanted to fill this perfect whore with cum. I could feel it coming more and more.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum." I said, struggling to speak.

With that my cock started to pulse, pumping cum out into my whore. This seemed to set off the stranger too. I could feel both our cocks pulsing and pumping, cum spurting deep into my cumslut mum, filling her with the sperm she wanted to much. Her pussy started to convulse and spasm with her own orgasm. She let out her own desperate scream of joy and orgasmic energy as she felt both our cocks pumping her full of seed. Both our cocks just kept on pulsing as though neither of us had cum in months, both of us forcing our cocks as deep into the slut as we could to ensure that we shot our seed deep into her, shooting it into her womb. I imagined her womb filling with our milky white spunk, both seeds deep inside of her, marking her as the completely cumslut whore she was.

It seemed that our collective orgasm lasted minutes, although in reality it was probably just a few seconds. But the energy that ran through us all, binding all three of us into a single sexual point seemed to make us all exist outside of normal time and inhabit some otherworldly existence. Eventually we all stopped though. We all relaxed, feeling the cum from all three of us dripping out of her pussy. She was so full and stretched open.

"Ok, ok, ok..." She panted, tapping my shoulder with her palm. "Enough. Please. Put me down. Let me go..."

The stranger pulled out of her, letting her waist go and standing back a step. I could feel just how much we had stretched her little pussy when my cock was left inside her on its own. I pulled myself out and lifted her to the ground, her feet desperately trying to stabilise her but without success. She tried standing on her own two feet, but ultimately collapsed into my arms again, seeking support and loving arms.

With my cumslut mum in my arms, panting deep and hard, cum running down the inside of her thighs I looked over to the stranger. He was putting his cock away, back in his jeans and zipping himself up again. He was smiling like a Cheshire cat. He walked over to his dog and collected the lead from the branch he had hooked it over. I watched him walk back past us, his eye turning back down to my mum's bare ass, covered in cum. He looked up at me as he passed by.

"Thank you very much." He said in as pleasant and cheerful a way as was possible.

"Definitely our pleasure. Any time." I replied, holding her tight in my arms, letting her catch her breath. He walked away and I turned my attention back to my beautiful and most wonderful property. I rested my cheek on the top of her head and just held her until she was ready. I could feel her legs shake and wobble, but slowly her breathing started to return to normal and she gained strength in her legs again. She lifted her head from being buried on my chest and looked up at me. I moved my head down to her and we kissed each other so sweetly and lovingly.

"I love you so much." She said to me. "Thank you."

I smiled back at her.

We got our clothes back on and my mum put her dress back in order. She gave me her thong to put in my pocket though, saying that she felt much better with the cum dripping down her thigh and it would be a shame to stop that. We slowly walked back to the car arm in arm, savouring the post fuck feeling and listening to the nature around us.

"You really made me feel like such a whore. Like your property to just be fucked and used. I loved it so much." She said to me, giving my arm a squeeze.

"Good. I'm really glad about that." I said.

"Just letting a complete stranger fuck me and fill me with cum too. Fuck. That was amazing."

"I loved feeling both our cocks inside you. How does your pussy feel?"

"Stretched and well fucked! It hasn't gone back to normal yet. I can still feel it stretched out. I love it."

"I am the luckiest son in the world to own such an amazing cumslut mum like you."

"Good, because I want to be treated as your whore. I'll do anything."

I smiled at her, squeezing her arm back in reciprocation.

"Maybe I should have let the dog fuck you as well then?" I smirked at her.

She looked up at me, still walking slowly through the woods arm in arm.

Eventually she said "Mmmmmm, that would make me a complete cock whore, wouldn't it?"

To be continued...