My Cumuppance

Story Info
It was the kind of fucking hot dreams are made of.
3.1k words
4.04
29.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irvlyn
irvlyn
10 Followers

Just as I had asked, she wore black stockings held up by a garter belt, the scalloped black straps curving deliciously, tightly, across the full moons of her ass. Her lipstick was blood red, transforming her mouth into a lewd gash that smiled up at me as she gently circled the girth of my cock with her gloved hand. Black satin opera gloves rose up her over her elbows to the middle of her toned upper arms. Her boots were black patent, 4 inches to the heel. They grasped at her smoothly muscled calves, stopping just below the knee.

Her hair was jet black and oiled to a silky, shiny finish, pulled into a high pony tail. Her swollen pussy was shaved except for a small circular patch just above.

Her skin was flawless, dusky olive to begin with and tanned as well. Her tits were firmer than they were large, but seemed more prominent because of the inward slope of her ribcage and the smallness of her back and waist. Her lower abdomen flared ever so slightly, faintly swelling before it curved down to the tantalizing heat at apex of her legs. Her thighs were substantial and strong, invitingly spread by her provocative stance. They strained against the clasping black tops of her stockings. Her wet pussy had leaked pre-cum onto her thighs, little shiny rivulets of heat and desire against her dusky skin.

"Lick" I said, and she began. With one hand cupping my balls she ran her tongue from the base of my cock up to the tip, and swirled the head, then struck out at the slit with her tongue in short, sharp stabs, followed by her tongue stroking the slit slowly and artfully. She closed her lips fully around the head and pressed them hard against the top of my shaft, then pulled her head back and looked up at me, grinning. Her blood red lipstick formed a perfect circle around my cock.

"I branded you" she said. "If you don't like it, I can suck it off."

"With your cunt," I replied. "You'll clench your cunt and wipe away your brand." With that I pulled her up and kissed her, my tongue probing deep and hers feverishly answering my own. I moved my hand to her pussy and teased her cunt lips. Her breath rushed out in an exhale of delight as she grabbed my aching, pounding cock, pulling at it, stroking it, rubbing the tip with her thumb.

In turn, I found the button above her hole, already engorged and releasing lightning bolts of pleasure and pain throughout her thighs, deep into her ass, her stomach and her hardened, burning nipples. I placed both my hands on the firm, full orbs of her ass and as I roughly stretched them apart with a tight grip and a low growl of passion, she thrust her hips forward and up, grinding herself on my cock and balls. Without so much as a hint or a warning, I jammed the middle finger of my right hand deep into her asshole, and she sucked in her breath audibly, then slowly exhaled, uttering a low, urgent "ooooooooooooohh" as I finger-fucked her tight rear door. "I want your cock in my ass tonight," she whispered, squirming against my finger and again tonguing my ear.

"Before, or after?"

"Before" she replied. "I want you to cum in my cunt. I want you to fill my ass with cock but I want you to drench my pussy! I want it to drip out of me on my legs and my ass." Her eyes were sparkling with her delight in her taunting, as well as the pleasure of her sheer abandon. She kneeled again, disengaging my finger, and took all of my hammering, blood-besotted cock into her mouth, her full lips pressing down on me, her teeth mischievously, maddeningly scraping at my sensitive skin, her tongue swirling as she moved her head in and out, in and out.

She stopped and stood and led me by the cock into the bedroom and onto the bed. I lay down on my back, motioning for her to straddle me on all fours, positioning her copious ass and drenched pussy before my face; her mouth hovering over my cock. She wiggled her ass in the air playfully. "Turn on the light and adore me," she teased. I reached for the lamp switch and its warm glow illuminated the sight she knew I loved to adore. "Play with me, baby. Look at me. Lick me."

Her legs were parted wide enough to split her pussy open to my view. The fullness of her ass curved up, then down and in, sloping into her narrow back. "My god," I murmured, "you can make me cum with just the sight of you!"

She laughed. "I know" she teased, and cupped my balls with her fingers, jostling them. I rubbed my palms against her ass, following the curves, kneading the supple flesh and with my fingers, tracing the tan lines of the snug bikini she had worn all summer. I kissed the back of her inner thighs just above the tops of her stockings and she purred with delight. I licked the spots where her thighs met her ass cheeks, then flicked my tongue across her asshole as she gasped and pulled my cock from her mouth. She began stroking it furiously, as if to pull it from me. "Oh god, this stick is going to FUCK Meeee!!! Ooooooooooohhhhhh!!" I forced my tongue into her asshole and began to fuck her with it, and moved my right hand to finger her pulsing cunt. As I tongued her ass her grip on my balls increased and decreased in a rhythm that matched the movement of her lips along my shaft. My balls were tingling and threatening to explode as I moved my mouth to her beckoning pussy, engulfing it with my face, my tongue spearing the opening of her cunt as deeply as I could make it go. I made my own muffled, nonsensical sounds, "MMMMmmmmmmmmm goddamit! What a pussy!" and she responded "Oh baby oh baby, your tongue is delicious, baby," and cooed and swayed as I probed her pussy. And I was overcome by the power of passion and the stimulation of all my senses.

I shouted "FUCK YOU! I MUST FUCK YOU... NOW!!" and, grabbing her roughly by her hips, I flipped her onto her back. I grabbed at her knees and roughly spread her legs open until they could go no further. "I need to be IN you! I need to feel that cunt crush me!!" I stood up on my knees and surveyed the glistening purple mound before me. Her sex was open and exposed to me, waiting to be taken by force or by invitation. Her eyes answered, begging me to slam into her cunt with all my being and, without grace or warning, I fulfilled that shared and desperate need. I jammed my cock into her snugly welcoming cunt, spearing her at her center.

She arched her back and lifted her hips to greet my member with equal ferocity, gritting her teeth and screaming out. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her lips; a hard, smashing kiss, gloriously sloppy, as much licking as kissing. We fucked each other mindlessly, fiercely, each of us seemingly trying to kill the other with unbearable bliss. She writhed and cursed and threw her pussy up onto my cock; I pounded at her cunt and pawed at the full fleshiness of her tits and ass. I put my face to one of her nipples, nipping and biting at flesh and nipple as she writhed beneath me. Breathlessly I warned her: "Don't touch my balls...don't you dare ... you know I'll come..." She giggled at me. "Fuck you, you rotten little pussy," I hissed. "You know I'll come, god damn you... don't come near me with those hands ...."

She laughed as we slowed together, breathing hard from the physical intensity of the moment. "And I want your ass," I hissed into her ear.

"Please....give me a cum in my pussy now. I'm so close .... can you do it without cumming yourself?" She unlocked her arms from my neck and flashed her hands in front of my face, laughing: "Look ...No hands!"

We moved together artfully. I slid my hands under her shoulders and lifted her as I fell backward, our positions reversing themselves. She straddled me, split by my cock. "Oh baby" she whispered as she began rocking gently, her hand moving to her clitoris. "I am SO full of your cock, baby ..." She closed her eyes and the rocking quickened slightly. "So full ...... so big.... Your cock is filling me up ... it's touching everything inside my cunt ... oh my god, my god, oh babyohbabybabybaby...." I grabbed her ass with both hands and pushed myself as far up into her as I could. She opened her eyes and looked down at my cock probing her. "Oh!" she whispered, as if she were startled. "It's beautiful," I said. "Your cunt is beautiful. My cock fucking you is beautiful."

"Oh god baby it is!!" Oh look. Oh look. Oh look." And she bore down on my dick and on her clit, whimpering "oh look...oh look...oh look," rhythmically, faster and faster. She was there.

Her body began to shake and she straightened up, still furiously rocking and rubbing, throwing her head back, her breasts bouncing as she moved. Her back arched so quickly and furiously that her cunt came up off my shaft just a bit, the lips clutching at it. She paused and then lunged forward and down on it again, a deep primal cry of unfathomable ecstasy roaring from her lips. I can't describe it. I was filled with lust and love for her body and her orgasm.

The muscles in her thighs contracted against my body. She squeezed them together against my hips, pressing her hands to her stomach as waves of rapture coursed through her; she was gasping, not breathing, and after the first crashing wave of ecstasy had rolled over her, a series of smaller shudders jolted through her body with blissful release. It was all I could do to keep from cumming into her pillowy tunnel.

When she was ready, she slid me out of her, her own cum cascading over her labia and pooling on the crevices beside it. She lay back and I bent between her legs to lick it. With more than a drop on my tongue, I sought her open mouth and shared it with her. She lifted her legs, still in her stilletoed boots, wrapped them around me once again but now, she dug the heels into my ass. "How hard?" she asked. "More," I answered and she responded with gently increasing pressure. I felt the sharp little squares press deeper and deeper into my flesh, and I could see her delight in the nasty little pleasure this gave her. Her smile was wicked. "I have an idea," she said. The heels were starting to hurt a bit.

"Will I like it?"

"We'll see."

"Can I trust you?"

"To not kill you? Yes. Roll on your stomach, my stud, my lover!" When I did, she lifted my chin up to watch her as she sat in front of me, Indian-style. Her legs now crossed, her open thighs and pussy were once again displayed for me. She lifted her left leg up and pulled off the boot, casting it to the side of the bed. She did the same with the right boot, but held on to it as she rose to her knees and made her way to my side and somewhat behind me. Then she slapped my ass sharply and waved the boot in front of me. "What the fuck is this about?"

"You will know in a minute my love, my baby, my cock-pounding lover." She straddled my outstretched legs and leaned over me to kiss the impressions the boot heels had left on my ass. She licked at them, and then bit them gently, lapping at my ass cheeks between her teeth. "Um, good," she breathed. "Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Mum, yeah" she breathed and I felt her tongue at the top of the crack of my ass, moving down toward my hole. She teased at it, circling it, covering it with her tongue, but not entering it. Instead, I felt a hard, square object gently enter my asshole and stop just past the entrance. It was the heel of the boot. "More? She asked.

"Oh yes." My cock was hardening yet again, and the feeling was painful yet deliciously evil. She slid her hand under my body and cupped my balls. She gently squeezed them as she pushed the boot heel in much deeper. I squirmed at the sharpness of its edges, yet my balls tingled and I felt a gob of cum spurt out of my slit.

"More?" -- she teased. Keeping her fingers wrapped around my balls, she used her thumb to rub the base of my cock. "C'mon, baby ... more?"

I could hardly breathe. "I think my dick is going to explode" I panted.

"Oh, baby" she said, teasing yet again. "You're a better man that that, right baby? You can take a little more!" She pushed on the boot and it slid in just a bit more. It took all of my strength to keep from cumming. She moved her hand and wrapped it around my cock, sliding it up its length and back down again. "After all, THIS is going in MY ass and I'm going to LOVE it! .... love it, love it, love it" she chanted, as she pulled the boot from my ass and sprawled on her back next to me. Her hands went to her pussy and she began to message herself, the fingers of one hand on her cunt lips and the others busy with her clitoris. She had drawn her knees up and lazily opened and closed them as she played with herself.

I sat up and, facing her on my knees, slid my hands forward under her ass and lifted her a bit, exposing her puckered asshole. She knew what we wanted and kept her ass canted upward perfectly so I could slide the index finger of my right hand into her hole, and she grunted a satisfied "ummphhh" as I pushed it all the way in. I moved my finger around and about, probing and widening the dark tunnel of her ass. Her hips were grinding against her own fingers as well as mine, and she began to chant a rthymic mantra, "unhhh ... unhhh ...unhhh". When the tightness of her outer ring relaxed, I gently wriggled a second finger into her hole and stretched it gently. Now two fingers were in and her gyrations intensified, her vocal mantra sped up, and she tensed. Quietly but completely, the muscles in her legs contracted as she uttered a harsh, pushing noise. The orgasm was tight but intense, her sphincter closing around my fingers, her legs trembling as I kissed them lightly, first her calves, then her stocking-clad thighs.

Finished, she brought her hands up to the side of my face. "Now you" she said, "no lube, please, no lube. I'm ready."

"Just a little, on the head. In fact, you put it on," I said.

She reached into the bedside drawer for a bottle of lube and let just two or three drops fall on the tip of my cock. She gently rubbed it over the helmet shape, put the bottle back, and turned onto all fours.

I put the head of my cock at her opening and pushed it very, very slowly in. After about an inch, she relaxed completely, and in an urgent whisper instructed me, "Split me open baby, open me wide." I pushed more steadily, feeling the natural hesitancy of that canal to open to such an intruder, fighting it gently but firmly, pushing and pushing until I was completely in her, my balls against the outer lips of her pussy. "Oh god oh god!!" she yelled, and I again thought I would come instantly if I moved my cock one millimeter more against the constricting hug of her anal canal. But I did. More than one millimeter.

I began to fuck her asshole as if it were her cunt, sliding in and out as if there were no friction at all. She moaned and moved against me, and I slapped her ass and shouted "How's THAT baby! How's THAT!" And her response was wordless, a series of moans and grunts that marked each full thrust of my cock into her ass, each slap of my balls against her swollen, drenched labia. I reached around to clutch at her tits and her hands covered mine; I squeezed the globes of her ass and she turned her head to meet my eyes. I played my thumbs against the tensed muscles at the very top of her inner thighs and I saw her fingers probe her cunt. I was nearly in frenzy and could take no more.

I slid out and she rolled onto her back, splaying her legs outward farther than I thought possible, in perfect sexual harmony with me, her eyes as feverish and her body as frenzied as my own. "Baby come and get me! Godammit FUCK ME WITH THAT THING!!" she cried out. I grabbed at her ankles to keep them open for me and I watched as my cock disappeared into her welcoming mound, the soft walls of her cunt constricting tightly around me, her kegels clenching furiously against my ramming cock. I pulled out for only a moment and dove into to kiss and tongue her pussy as deeply as I could, then stood on my knees again and, the two of us watching ourselves, I jammed my cock home once again.

I could tell she was about to explode and as if to signal me, I felt her hand beneath me, searching for my balls. She found them and just as her soft scream burst into the air and her body began its ecstatic convulsions, she found them and clasped them firmly, and I came.

The two of us were locked together, arms tightly encircling each other, a cock deep in a cunt, cum exploding out of us, yet we were on separate planets.

Each of us was locked in our own ecstasy so deeply any other awareness was impossible. Burning jets of cum streaked through my cock into her sopping pussy and my release was complete, agonizing in its impossible pleasure.

She collapsed at the end, trying to catch her breath, running her hands through her hair, exhausted.

And I?

I woke up.

irvlyn
irvlyn
10 Followers