My Curvy Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee pulled me into her and my cock slowly slid deep in her pussy. When I was completely inside her with all my length we froze and continued to kiss as we held the deep penetration, for how long we actually held this closeness I couldn't even guess. The hot, wet warmth of her pussy was amazing and in all my fantasies I couldn't have imagined this incredible feeling.

Our bond showed itself again and words became unnecessary when in unison she released her grip on my ass and I slowly pulled my cock out of her burning pussy until I was about three quarters out and we again froze and held this position, then after the pause I slowly pushed my cock back into her until my entire cock was buried up to my balls in her hot pussy.

One more time we held full penetration. I enjoyed feeling my balls touching her smooth hairless pussy and taint area. Again, in magical synch we both moaned as I started pumping my cock back and forth, pulling out of the hot wet incredible feeling pussy and again inside her to full depth. Our rhythmic strokes continued in slow unison and we gradually increased the pace as our deep kissing and tongue sucking continued. My hands kneaded her squeezable round ass, her large firm breasts were pushed hard into my chest while her hands traveled from my head of short hair to a firm back massage, and at the deepest part of penetration she firmly gripped my ass and pulled me into her even deeper.

"I'm going to cum," I yelled as pure ecstasy instantly turned me into a much more mature lover.

"Baby please cum deep inside me, I've been waiting so long for this," Dee yelled in my ear.

"Oh God!" I yelled.

"Yes baby, yes," she strained to say, but added, "I'm cumming too, don't stop!"

"I'm cumming now," I told her although it was far from necessary at that point.

In time with my final thrusts, I felt several spurts of my sperm shoot deep into her hot womanhood, into the pussy that I had fantasized about, masturbated to, and for years had tried to catch boyish glimpses of, but at that moment it was completely mine.

I felt her body melt into mine and she almost went completely limp after she quivered for what was the first intense orgasm that I would give her. I felt very manly holding my woman up after I had brought her to climax as I slowed the pace of my thrusting my hips.

Her drained body stayed in my arms as I turned us into the adjacent wall, so I was leaning back against the wall and she was nestled into my arms with our bodies completely connected.

My cock finally deflated and slipped out of her dripping pussy while we stared into each other's eyes, and again I felt like I read every thought in her soul and knew in my heart that she could read my every emotion of that moment.

"That was the greatest thing I ever felt," I said awkwardly realizing how inexperienced it made me sound.

"That was the best I ever had too," Dee quickly responded.

As I contemplated if she was just being nice, as she had obviously much more experience than me, she surprised me when she added,

"I mean it lover, I told you that I always somehow knew that you would be my man, and that we had a special bond," she said lovingly.

I was feeling special from her reassurance when Dee continued, "I could never explain it, but I always knew that we were meant for each other, and our age difference wouldn't matter. I just had to wait, but I always knew."

"I love you," we both said almost simultaneously.

"It's going to be a great summer," I said while giving her a soft, but long kiss on her wet lips that included quickly pushing my tongue in and out of her mouth.

"Baby, this isn't stopping after summer," she said in between kisses.

"Actually, we're not even stopping now," she added as we both started laughing.

And in her beautiful blue eyes, I again saw that intently devious smile that I quickly grew to love.

To Be Continued?

12