My Cyber Love

Story Info
She's in love with her computer.
754 words
3.31
24.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

I'm in love with a man I have never met and I have never seen.

I met him on the internet, in a chat room. We first became friends talking about our separate lives. And then playfully, we tried some cyber spankings. I, of course was the recipient, he was the deliverer. Later we progressed to a little playful lovemaking.

Now we communicate daily by email or by chat. We've never talked on the phone. I don't even know his real name. He doesn't know what I look like. Ours is a different relationship, our romance of each other distant and yet so special.

Now, we are constantly looking for empty places to be together. While still keeping up appearances to our cyber friends, we have become close friends, lovers, and partners.

When I am with him, he is here in my mind, in my imagination. He reaches out to me, he touches my face with his hands. He kisses me tenderly and then with urgency, our tongues meeting. I feel his hands on me; I feel his touch, the warmth, the excitement. I don't go a minute during the day without thinking about him.

I see him in everything.

He is an excellent superior to me. He knows how to take me across his knee and administer the punishment I so deserve. When he uses his hands, and he describes it to me, I feel every strike, every slap.

When he uses the hair brush it gives me stinging pain to my already red bottom. Again and again he strikes. It hurts, but I love it. I love it because it comes from a man who cares for me like I've never been cared for before.

Usually, the belt is next. I soon have welts all over and the pain is almost unbearable. And he knows when to stop when I cannot take anymore. And, then, he holds me in a tight embrace as I cry in his arms. The punishment is severe, and I need it, I want it. And what comes after that is unbelievable.

While he's holding me, I feel his hands stoke my back. He gently kisses my neck and I melt into him. I raise my neck and our lips meet. It is a sweet kiss and quickly becomes a passionate hungry kiss. For, we both know what we need, what we want.

He touches my breasts and begins to pinch my nipples. Good pain, I think, so exciting. I have moved my hands down his chest and play with his nipples. We are on the bed, we are embracing. Our bodies react naturally to each other now. We have a rhythm, our own style. It's amazing how well we interact. I can start a thought and he can finish it.

He has learned to play my body like a fine violin, and I have learned to play him like a cello.

We continue to touch each other and join together in a perfect fit. Both of our bodies are hot now with the want, the need for each other. We rock together, we plunge and moan with pleasure. It is a beautiful union. Made all the more special because I can visualize my perfect love, how he looks, acts and talks. What he looks like both clothed and naked.

And of course, this is cyber all the way.

I love this man. He fulfills my every need, my every dream. We will never meet, I will never have a picture of him except in my mind, and we will never speak. But he is in my heart and I am in his.

And in the heart of my heart, I know he loves me more than life itself. And I believe he thinks the same of me.

I have never been happier and I can hardly wait each day to rush home to my computer to see if he's sent me a note, a message, or a thought. I try to send him these whenever I can and sometimes it makes my whole day to find a little thought from him.

Please don't feel sad for us.

What we have is so special. We may have less than some but we have much more than most. We have found each other and we are so happy for the time we have together, no matter what. I know we march to the beat of a different drum. I find it funny that he hears the same one.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers