Loving Master

Story Info
A gentle Dom and his sub.
1.3k words
4.19
16.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, so be gentle, but honest, please!

*****

"Ready for bed, princess?" you whisper in my ear, as you step up behind me, putting your arms around my waist as I brush my teeth.

"Yes, Sir," I say, spitting out the last of my toothpaste.

We make our way to the bedroom. You slip under the sheet in just your boxers while I strip down to just a cami, leaving my bottom half bare. I slide into bed and cuddle up next to you.

We automatically fall into a cozy position, your arm around me; my head resting on your chest. I drape my leg over yours, we're intertwined. I can hear your heart beating and I feel so safe and warm in your arms.

"I love you, Sir," I sigh as I start to drift off. I used to have trouble sleeping, but not when I'm with Him.

"I love you, too, sweetheart," you reply. You lift my chin up slightly and kiss me gently on the lips. Your kiss lingers. You lean into me and kiss me again, a little firmer this time. I can feel you starting to get hard against my thigh. I love that feeling, good things always follow!

I open my mouth slightly, allowing your tongue to dart in. I love tasting you. You reach your arm around my waist and pull me closer to you. I can feel your excitement at full mast now. I relish the feel of it against my thigh. I reach down and gently stroke your hard cock outside of your boxers.

No sooner than I start to stroke you, you grab both my wrists, flipping me from my side onto my back. With my wrists still in your grip, you kneel over me, gently forcing me into the bed and lean forward to pin my arms above my head. You move your knees between mine, forcing my legs to open to you. I can feel your strength and I couldn't free my arms if I tried, not that I really want to.

You kiss me, more aggressively this time. I can feel your desire for me. Your lips gently kiss my face and neck as you work your way down to my breasts. Instead of stopping to remove my tank top, you kiss over the material finding my already hard nipples. Reaching the left one, you pull it into your mouth through the thin fabric, wetting it with your tongue.

I love your mouth on my nipples. They're rock hard as you work your way to the right one, pulling it into your mouth with your tongue as well. I try to reach for your face to stroke your beard, but you hold my wrists in place with your left arm, bringing your right arm down to grab my breast while you continue to suck on the other one. You don't need to pin me down. One look from you, one commanding word and they would stay up there. I am completely within your control.

"Mmm, Yes Sir, please," I whisper as you ravage my nipples, soaking them with your saliva. I can tell you are distracted, so I decide to be a little bratty. Your grip on my wrists has loosened as you concentrate on my chest. I quickly free one arm and bring it down to stroke you again outside of your boxers. You let me get away with this simply because it feels so good, but your hand locks around my other wrist and pushes it into the mattress. That arm is not going anywhere without your consent.

You bring your knee forward now, pushing it into the bed and rubbing it against my wet little pussy. You can feel how soaked you make your babygirl. You lean forward, grinding your thigh into my clit, making me shiver. I want you so badly. With my free hand, I reach around you and carefully pull down your boxers freeing your dripping cock. You take a break from rubbing my clit with your thigh to allow me to pull your boxers to your knees. I can feel my juices all over your leg as I pull your boxers down. I get so wet whenever we play. The break from my pussy is short lived. Your thigh returns, your uncovered cock now so close to my wet pussy.

You have complete control of me now. Well, to be fair, you always do. We've said we're not going to have sex, not yet anyway. Your wet, fat cock is so close to my flooded pussy now. Are you going to forget our promise to each other, Master? Are you going to lean forward and in one swift motion drive your hard, dripping cock into your angel's pussy? Filling me with your desire for me as I squirm under you trying to get your cock deeper where it belongs... I can see it in your eyes, Master. I know you want to slam my little pussy with your cock as I squeeze it, my fingers wrapped around you. I can't stop you, if you want me, I have to submit to you.

You lean forward, rotating your hips as if you're about to penetrate me. I feel mixed emotion. Both disappointment and excitement flood over me. Disappointment that you're breaking our promise, but excitement that I finally get to feel your delicious cock where it belongs. I release your cock, letting you do what you want to me.

"Put it back," you growl. Without hesitation, my hand returns to your rock hard cock. You're dripping all over my pussy, making me even wetter than I already am. As I resume stroking you, once again excitement and disappointment wash over me. This time relief and excitement that you value what we have and you've kept your promise, and disappointment that you won't be filling me with first your cock and then your seed tonight.

Your cock is so hard it must be hurting by now in my grip. I start stroking you again, faster than before as you hover your cock over my pussy. I want you to cum all over me, I want to feel your cock explode in my hand and your warm seed all over my pussy and stomach. You look up from my nipples into my eyes. I can see the desire in your eyes and your struggle for self-control. I can also see how close you are to cumming.

"Cum for me, Master," I whisper, locking eyes with you. "Cum all over my tight little pussy. I want to feel your cum all over me." You groan and look down to where my hand is furiously stroking your fat cock.

"Baby," you growl under your breath as you look back up to me. Your hips begin to buck, humping my hand, you're imagining being inside of me.

"Mmmm yes, Sir, pretend like you're fucking my little pussy and cumming deep inside of me," I say. I can feel my pussy dripping down my crack and soaking the sheets. "Please, Sir," I moan. I am so wet.

"Yes, baby, I'm cumming!" you groan. Your hips stop bucking, but my hand does not stop stroking. Your first shot of cum hits me right at the opening to my pussy. "Uhh," you hear me groan as the second and third shots of warm cum land around my pussy slit.

"Oh Master..." I want you so badly. I milk your still hard cock in my hand.

"I love you, angel," you whisper, looking into my eyes and releasing my wrist for the first time. I bring my arm down to wrap around the back of your neck as you lean forward to kiss me. Exhausted, you let your body down onto mine, our juices are all over us. Your cock rests near the slit of my aching pussy, your head against my breasts as you rest your weight on me catching your breath.

"I love you so much," you whisper as we both start to drift off to sleep in our wet, warm position.