My Dad's Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers

"There you go John," she said to my dad, "fuck your little girl. I want to see you cum in her. Fill her with your cum for me!"

My dad was only too happy to do what she asked and I felt him entering me again. After his last fucking my pussy was stretched out a bit so it didn't feel quite as tight as he entered me but I still reveled in the feeling as his cock filled my hungry pussy. "Ohhhhhh daddy," I whispered, "I love you in me."

My dad was going for it now, driving himself hard in and out of me, working himself to his own climax. Faster and faster he fucked me, slamming himself against my cunt, grunting with each thrust. I could feel his cock swelling and his head went back as his cock prepared to burst inside of me.

"Cum in me daddy," I begged, "Give me your love, show me how much you love me."

I knew my dad loved me unconditionally. He didn't have to fuck me to prove it but I still loved it when he did. Everyone loves to be shown they are loved and this was the ultimate act my dad could do for me. When he came inside of me it made me feel so secure and loved. When other guys cum in me it is simply something that feels good but I don't get any emotional fulfillment from it, just physical pleasure. With my dad, while it still felt good to feel the pulses of heat in me that signified his sperm being released inside of me, it was more emotional. Having my own father fuck me was so intimate, so personal, that the final stage where he gave me the most personal gift he could was the final act of fulfillment for me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," I moaned as I felt the first load of my daddy's cum shooting into me.

My dad pushed himself tight against my pussy and held himself there as one load after another of his sperm emptied into me. When the last shot was released he pulled out slightly and thrust himself again into me, holding himself tightly against me as if to drive his sperm even deeper inside of me.

"Let me taste it," my mom said to my dad, "bring that tasty cock over here."

My dad pulled out of me and got up in the couch next to my mom so his cock was in her face. I looked up and could see it was covered with our cum. My mom took him in her mouth and licked every drop from it. I would've loved to have a taste of it myself but it was nice to see my mom enjoying it this time.

My mom must have seen the hunger in my eyes because she looked down at me with his cock in her mouth and smiled as best she could. Then she took it out and lifted my head up to her. I twisted around on the couch and we kissed. Mmmmmmm, I could taste my dad's cum and my pussy juices on her mouth as we kissed for my dad to watch.

"Now that's what I like to see," my dad said, "my two favorite women sharing!"

We both turned to him and smiled. It was one of those moments you would like to be able to capture and replay over and over again. Here I was with my loving parents, basking in the afterglow of an incredible orgasm with a load of my dad's cum in me, kissing my mom and feeling my dad running his hands over my nude body.

We probably could have gone on like that for the rest of the morning except my mother, as always the practical one, remembered my grandparents were upstairs. They were notorious late sleepers so we hadn't worried about them interrupting us (god, what a scandal THAT would have been!) but they were due to get up any time now. So reluctantly my parents dressed and I grabbed my mom's robe and put it on instead of getting my new dress soiled with the cum and sweat that covered my body. I headed upstairs to take a shower while my parents stayed in the family room.

Just as I was about to enter the bathroom my grandfather came out of their room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He looked at me and I imagine he had to wonder why my hair was such a mess and perhaps he could even smell the sex that permeated my body. I didn't give him any more time to figure it out though and quickly ducked into the bathroom and cleaned up. As I showered and ran my hands over myself I recalled how it felt to lay on the couch with my dad fucking me while my mom played with my clit. I started masturbating and my last thoughts as my next orgasm hit me was that THIS is what I call a wonderful Christmas morning!

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 7 years ago
Charles Dickens would be proud

Great story, although I kept waiting for Grandpa to show up for a turn. Maybe Chapter 2??!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

These three have the love that makes incest beautiful.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
What about grandpa

Share the juices

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
I Love You Too Princess Dad and 18-year-old daughter are home alone.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
More Stories