My Dad's Wife Ch. 3

Story Info
At the time of my pregnancy, he took my ass.
2.5k words
4.09
121.8k
29
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sudipta
Sudipta
78 Followers

Still I remembered that great night. Then I was 3 months pregnant. I was in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner. Over the running water and clanking dishes. At that time my husband (some days before I used to call him father) turning pages in the book he was reading. It had been a nice night and then made a wonderful dinner. I began to tune out the music and replay the night's mellow conversations in my head. We had discussed the house we were looking at buying, the garden I wanted to plant when we moved, a trip to visit countryside that we had been meaning to plan for ages, etc.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the feel of his arms going around my waist. He kissed the back of my neck and said, "I can do the rest of these in the morning. I would much rather have your company in the living room."

How could I refuse? I shut off the water and let him lead me into the other room. "So, do you have any plans on how we should spend the rest of the evening?" I asked, jokingly as I took in the scene.

"Shhhhh" He said, and began to kiss and nibble on the back of my neck. "I'm all yours now" I whispered gently to him as he caught my lips and kissed them gently. His hands molded my face as the kiss got deeper and more intense. I could feel his hard body pressed tight against mine and my legs were already starting to get weak from the kiss. His hands started to go around my body and he gently pulled on the Shari of my body. In a second, he got me out of the dress and there I stood in my lacy bra and panties longing for his touch all over me.

He continued to kiss me with a tremendous urgency. The vanilla tones in my perfume invaded his head and my kisses became vanilla flavored. Our tongues swirled in an intricate dance between each other's mouths. He broke the kiss slightly only to have my tongue snake from between my lips to flick at his lips. I had wrapped my fingers into his hair and was slowly drawing his hair between my fingers. His hands were busy exploring my body. He leaned back into the bed and I was lying across him. He had full access to my breasts over my sharee. I was breathing rapid as his hands enclosed the softness of my breasts. I looked at him and gently kissed him on the lips while he slowly squeezed the fullness.

I went to him, turned around and held up my hair so he could undo it. With as much grace as I could muster, I slid it off over my head, carefully folded it and placed it on the chair with his coat. When I turned around I could see that he hadn't moved at all. His eyes had grown larger and so had the lump in his trousers. He just stood there as I busied myself undoing his tie. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him with an open mouth that invited his tongue. He began to help by unbuttoning his shirt. When I finished with his trousers rope, with a quick motion, I pulled down his trousers and his shorts.

I was on my knees, facing the biggest cock. It became as big around as my wrist. It was so big that even fully erect it couldn't support itself and was hanging at a 45 degree angle. I was completely overwhelmed by its presence. I cupped it in my hands and gave it a kiss on the helmet. I tried to put it in my mouth but the best I could do was to get the head and just a little of the shaft.

Although he was basically nude, putting his hands on my shoulders, he raised me to a standing position, turned me around and began to remove my bra. I removed my panties.

He lay on the bed and asked me to sit on his face, looking towards the head of the bed, away from his cock. He had a magic tongue and he used it like a magician, swirling, probing, licking and plunging. With one hand he was massaging my breasts and tweaking my nipples. Although I couldn't see it, I knew that the other hand was doing the same to his cock.

Reluctantly, I slid off his face and backwards down his chest until I encountered the object of my concern.

I was held his massive cock in my hand . I kissed it, licking its large red head gently and then put his huge cock between my breasts (usual size 34D but now it became almost 36 due to pregnancy) . He pushed his dick up to my face. Stroking my face with his penis, he demanded my tongue at his dick head. I also felt happy to oblige and opened my mouth widely while he shoved his huge cock near to my mouth. He began to slowly pump his prick into my breasts, fucking it gently like it is a pussy. I lightly slid my tongue across his pulsating cock head.

Thick pre cum ooze was leaking out the dick. I quickly caught it with my tongue.

With a loud groan he pumped his prick into my breasts at a faster rate. I startled by the force of the first shot of cum that hit my face...then he flood my face with spurt after spurt of hot cum. He must have had a month's worth of passion pent up in him waiting to be released. I felt your cum dripping from my chin and getting on my breasts.

He was hot once again. I could feel this as his fingers working in and out in my vagina and asshole. Suddenly he left my cunt and asshole and try something else. He got up and started sucking and kissing my body. This time he started it from my toes. I loved it all and I started rubbing my fingers on my cunt. After sucking my toes and cleaning them he went upward and started licking my legs. Oh god it was great. His lips were meeting my exquisite legs as he was sucking them. His tongue was sliding on my legs as if they were made of marble. I tried not to look, but my eyes caught a glimpse of his large semi erect cock. Cock was pulsating wildly as my finger-fucked my pregnant pussy. "OOOOHHHHHHH, yes!!!" I grunted. I began to jerk his large cock with both of my hands, as he fingered me. He watched as my pregnant belly jiggled as I thrust against his hand. He began kissing below my large breasts, and I felt his tongue as it slowly licked across my swollen belly. "Oh, God" I moaned. He licked my pregnant belly softly kissing every inch as he worked his way between my spread legs.

With his left hand still on my breast he reached down in front of me with his right hand and found my moist cunt. He placed his finger in and went up on my clit and began to rub it gently. Up and down, around, and from side to side, ever so lightly. He found that special place again in deeper and rubbed me. In the meantime he began to slide his cock up and down between my ass checks. I asked. “Where are you planning to place that thing? In my ass?”

Oh my god! I thought, he had to be insane! There was no way that monster cock would go up my ass. He would split me wide apart.

"You can't do this!" I screamed, "You'll kill me!"

He grabbed me, pushing me to my knees on the bed and holding me tight, he got behind me. By this time he became mad.

"This isn't going to be easy," I cried and shook in terror, realizing the nightmare wasn't over and it was about to get worse.

He held my buttocks apart, separating them until they were squashed out like two balloons. He guided his prick at my opening until the thick, purple head of his monstrous pulsing cock was pushing against the small hole. His hands gripped my thighs and waist and pulled me back onto him, tearing at my tight, tender flesh as he jammed his staff into me until it stuck.

"Aaaaaaaauuuuuugh!" he screamed, feeling my skin give way to accommodate his giant organ. I felt like I would faint from the pain and I buried my face in my arms and closed my eyes!

He snickered and jammed his cock into my asshole, slowly forcing my wrinkled anal opening to part, forcing it to take his thick, knobby cock head.

The pain was excruciating as my little hole was forced wider and wider as his plum sized head spread it apart as it sank into me. I felt like my butt was being split apart and still the head spread her farther apart.

"Oh god! oh god! No! NOOooooo!"

My mind was overwhelmed with horror as I felt his organ forcing it's way into my rectum. One more fear started building in my mind that is now I am carrying our baby ( 3 months pregnant). Today's play may forced miscarriage. His massive tool was forced deeper and deeper into my anus.

Tears were streaming down my face and I could hardly catch my breath because of the agonizing pain. He pulled at my buttocks again, shoving further and further into my constricting channel. my tight wall of flesh gave way and he could feel it's tightness clamp around his throbbing prick. He stopped, so that he could adjust to the pressure, then jabbed into me again. He could see his erect shaft disappear between my firm, buttock cheeks.

My stomach ached and churned as he pulled his huge rod out almost to the end, then tore at my skin once more, as he rammed his hot, thick cock back into my tiny virgin anus. His testicles bounced against the back of my thighs, as he buried his manhood to the very hilt, so that my buttocks were flat against his hips.

I felt his hips against my skin and his round, hairy balls against the underside of my buttocks, his long cock was way up inside my asshole. The ideal sickened and horrified me that is about miscarriage . I could feel the hard nose of it pressing against my very stomach! It ached, cramps rippled through my guts as he twisted and jerked it around inside me.

I could feel the big male organ's movements inside me, could feel it sliding back and forth, up and down, in and out, spearing my bowels, pulverizing my guts around it.

His cock pumped harder and faster, and the pain mounted.

I knelt on the floor while a big male organ pumped inside my bowels, getting ready to spew out it's sperm, to fill my guts with it's sticky whiteness. My asshole felt ripped and torn, and I could feel the wetness of my own blood as it welled up around his rampaging member. He pushed his hands under my chest and squeezed my tiny, bruised boobs, his fingers digging into the abused nubbins.

He mashed his fingers into my tits and pulled me back against him. I continued to weep and moan as he slid his lips down on my throat and began to lick and suck on the nape of my neck.

I screamed in anguish as the sharp pain seared through my body. He savagely slapped at my upturned ass as he ripped upwards into my bowels. I burned both inside and out. He stoked the fire, fanning my ass with his hands while pumping fiercely into my torn and tattered hole as my head beat a rhythm upon the headboard and I sobbed uncontrollably into the tear-soaked pillow. Wave after wave of pain washed over me as he used me and my tightness to pleasure that fleshy, blood-engorged tool which I had worked so hard to build to the point where it would pleasure me.

Unable to struggle, I accepted his assault. As I grew accustomed to the pain, I attempted vainly to accommodate his intrusive, probing, thrusts. As the pain dulled, and eager to be rid of him, I pushed back and thrust with him in order to please him and finish him that I might finally be left alone. I was just getting used to his thick presence that's it... mmmmm... MMMMM, YES, I LOVE IT, DEEPER, AAAAAGGGHHHH

deeper... deeper... now fuck me.. Harder... harder... faster... faster... yes..oh yes...AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS."

His hard cock inside my ass giving me all the pleasure I had been missing out on for so long! We both enjoyed that fuck more than I can tell.

He was excited because he was fucking his pregnant wife and I was excited because I was being fucked after going so long without it! "Ohh, God, that's feels so good." I moaned out. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" was the only response I made.

"OHH GOD DADDY FUCK YES OHHHHHHH GODDD MMMMM THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD KEEP DOING IT TO ME DADDY I LOVE YOU TOO!"

He shuddered atop me and I knew he was finished. Curiously and unsuspectingly, this intrusive new experience was just starting to feel good to me so I slowly hunched my smooth, bare cheeks into his warm, furry crotch while softly and provocatively moaning. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!" I took a couple deep breaths. Then again, "Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhh, Yessssssss Ohhhhh, yesss Ohhhhhh. yessssss " Then my lips clamped again. I was an orgasm.

Thus encouraged, he humped slowly in response and breathed heavily into my ear.

He cried out, the sound muffled by my flesh, as his cock erupted. A massive flood of thick, hot jism jetted up into my round, rectal chamber, giving me a sperm enema.

'Oooh yes!" He gasped as he jerked and jerked into me, filling me, defiling me, punishing me. Endless wads of a steaming jizz load shot into my bowels. Ropey strings of cum that overflowed my anus and started to dribble out.

The things scared me, but being ass-fucked was finally beginning to feel good to me, so I wantonly grunted and moaned in assent to every dirty, perverted statement that was proffered to me. I wanted so badly to masturbate and vainly tried to clench the sheets and blankets into my dripping canny.

"I dumped a real load up there," He said, a smile on his face as he looked into my eyes. " He withdrew his cock from my torn and bleeding asshole. "you know I tried the same with your mother twenty years back, but she did not fulfill my thought. You did the same. With you I am more happy and satisfied". After all that is the aim of any wife to satisfy her husband. I able to do the same.

Sudipta
Sudipta
78 Followers