My Damn Dam Story...

Story Info
Katie is being blackmailed by a coworker.
2.4k words
4.31
36.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meet me @ the dam 4 lunch- noon." I read the text and the butterflies started flapping around in my stomach. Damn it. I thought this was finished. I didn't know how to reply. Of course my first thought was, 'Leave me alone asshole! I'm done!' Instead, I turned my phone upside down and tried to ignore it.

Focus Katie, focus! I turned back to the computer in front of me so I could reconcile the numbers in front of me. I had to finish this report for my next meeting. *ding* While most 20 something year olds loved the sound of incoming texts, I have learned to hate that sound. I loathe it with a passion. To me, that sound represents my own personal hell. But I guess I brought that on myself. Mostly.

I quickly finish my report and hit save. Then I nervously glance at my phone. "Say yes Sir and confirm you received my text. PS: it shows you read my text 25 minutes ago." I quickly replied back, "got it." I looked at the clock - only 5 minutes to make it to my meeting. I locked my computer screen and rushed down the hall to the conference room with a copy of my report. My part of the presentation was near the end.

As my boss began to address the team to go over last month's collection numbers, my mind drifted back to the text. I wondered how long Eric, a coworker, was going to blackmail me. Three months ago, he discovered a huge accounting error I made. An error that should have cost me my job. Luckily, he found it before my boss discovered it. When Eric came to confront me, he found me asleep at my desk. He snapped a picture before waking me up.

I had a sick kid at home and sleep was almost nonexistent for several nights in a row. I was still fairly new at my job so I couldn't call in sick. I guess it all finally caught up with me. Hence the error and sleeping at my desk. When Eric told me he fixed everything and covered for me, I was extremely grateful. I offered to buy him lunch as a thank you. I couldn't afford to lose my job since I was a single mom, and I really needed the health insurance for my son. The devil smiled and said lunch was a great idea - he would drive. Couldn't afford for me to fall asleep at the wheel he joked.

Eric said he knew a great place for lunch. He drove us out to the edge of town and pulled into an alley. I've never been to this part of town before. "What's the name of the restaurant we're going to," I asked. Eric stopped the car in an empty parking lot.

"We're not eating at a restaurant," he replied. "I plan on eating you for lunch." With that statement he leaned over, grabbed the back of my head, and planted his lips over mine and forced his tongue into my mouth. I pushed him away and smacked him hard across the cheek. The bastard laughed. "Have it your way, Katie dear. I know our boss would love to see the picture of you sleeping at work and proof of your accounting error. Let's go back to work and get this over with."

I looked at him with horror as he put his seatbelt on. I weighed my options. The job market was tough these days, and I had mounting doctor bills coming due soon. In a tiny whisper I asked, "What do you want from me to keep quiet?" That was the beginning of selling myself to the devil. The worst part about it though was for every part of me that mentally hated selling my soul, there was an equal physical part that desired our escapades. And that is what tore me up the most.

My mind came back to the present. The meeting seemed to race through to the end as the clock sped closer and closer to noon. A few minutes before it was time to leave, I grabbed a bag from under my desk that I kept strictly for these meetings with Eric. I quickly changed out of the suit I wore to work and slipped on a short black mini skirt that only covered my ass cheeks if I stood up straight, and a black tank top with a built in push up bra that took my already generous boobs and pushed them in and out until my cleavage was all a person could see when they looked at me. I put my hair back into a high ponytail, and slipped on a long jacket that coved me up and walked as quickly as I could to my car in the 4 inch heels I was required to wear. I drove to the dam and pulled up next to his car.

Eric acted a gentleman and helped me out of my car. I removed my jacket as instructed, and he led me up a little path close to the dam's overlook and turned me around for a deep kiss. As he did, his hand wandered over to my ass. The skirt was pushed up as he roughly squeezed my ass cheeks and pulled me in closer. I could feel his cock hardening between us. "Your text said said ok, and not 'Yes Sir' as instructed."

"I'm sorry," I stammer. Shit! I knew this wasn't going to be pretty. He led me over to a nearby tree and told me to pick a switch. "Please don't do this Eric...Sir. I'm so sorry!" I begged and his smile grew. I knew that smile. Shit, shit shit! I better stop before it gets worse. I quickly picked a thin flexible branch hoping it wouldn't hurt too much. Eric took a rope out of his pocket, tied my wrists together, and used a separate rope to tie it around the binding and secure it to a large branch over my head.

Eric rolled up his sleeves, giving me a nice view of his strong forearms. He told me to spread my legs wide. I obeyed. I felt a breeze blow up from the river and heard the horn of a tugboat nearby. A shiver ran up and down my body. Partly from the breeze and partly due to anticipation. Eric took the switch I picked out and slowly traced my body with it. He started at my bound wrists attached to the branch above my head a lightly grazed it over my skin.

"Hmmm...how many swats are you due," he asked as the switch grazed over the top of my cleavage. He continued talking as the switch moved over my stomach and down to my legs. "Five for not answering right away, five for not answering my text the way I instructed, and another five for trying to talk your way out of your punishment. After all these months, you know the rules." The switch lightly went up my leg, from the ankle until it was up under my skirt, and down the other leg. The branch tickled and excited me.

As he talked, Eric kept glancing behind me. I wondered what was distracting him. "There is a gentleman watching us. He looks quite interested in seeing you tied up here with your legs apart. Since your skirt is so short, the edge of that beautiful ass is on display. Do you think he will enjoy watching that pale white ass turning red?"

I wasn't sure what to think about these words. I slew of emotions spread through me. 1) I was excited somebody might come to my rescue. 2) embarrassed at having someone see me in this position. 3) Disbelief over Erick's words - I doubt anyone was there. Just another mind game. 4) I hate to admit it, but almost a little excited somebody was maybe watching. "I don't believe you. Nobody is there I bet."

Eric grinned. He kissed me deep and lifted the back of the skirt up over my cheeks and revealing the red thong I wore. He started to massage my ass while kissing me. As he broke the kiss, he whispered in my ear, "oh there most certainly is someone watching and he's very much enjoying the show. He's got his dick in his hand and is playing with himself. I'll be right back sweet heart."

Oh my god! This can't be happening and where is he going I wondered. Eric came back quickly with another man. "Please sit and enjoy the show. I'm just about to punish Katie here for disobeying. Let's see if the switch she chose is any good. Would you like to remove her thong for me before we start?"

"No!" I yelled. "He can't touch me!" I started to try and get loose.

"Do not be rude to our guest!" Eric commanded. "That will be five more swats added." I immediately resigned myself to defeat before I ended up with more punishment.

The stranger, as instructed, removed my thong. I was surprised that he didn't use this opportunity to try and grope me or feel me up. As he sat down, however, I saw him put my panties up to his nose and take a deep breath. That was gross...and kinda hot.

Smack. The first swat landed on my right ass cheek before I was ready. Ouch!! Smack. The second was on my left. I could feel the welts starting. After my first set of five, Eric paused and commented about how pretty my red stripes were in contrast to my pale skin. Our visitor agreed.

The tears started flowing during my second set of swats across the ass with the branch I chose. Eric told me the third set would be a little different. He pulled down my tank top until my large tits popped out from their restraint. Each nipple got two thrashes, and then one well placed swat on my pussy.

He then turned to our visitor. "The last five are yours since Katie was rude to you." With that the switch was handed over. Our visitor was a little surprised. "I've never spanked anyone before, and she's already crying."

"Well," Eric stated, "How do you think she should be punished for being rude to you?"

The visitor replied, "I'm not much into punishing, but...well sir, would it be ok if I touch her, and maybe taste her a little? Her panties smelled so good, and I'm just about to bust a nut just seeing her all tied up and exposed. Her skin looks so soft, and those titties look delicious."

"Well, she still needs to be punished for being rude, but I have an idea for that. Katie here has never been with two guys. I've been kind with her pretty little asshole so far, but I think double penetration would be good for her - if you're interested. You can play with her all tied up however you like while I prep her ass and start getting it loosened up. What do you say?"

I started yelling and protesting this idea! But Eric gagged me pretty quickly. The stranger looked a little frightened, but seeing his dick get even harder told me the answer before he even spoke.

"I would be happy to get your pretty little lady in line by helping you sir." With that the stranger came around to my front and popped a nipple into his mouth. It stung at first - the welts from the switch burned in his mouth, but it also has a soothing effect. The conflicting sensations made my pussy swell. How could the sensation on my tits have such a strong effect on my pussy I wondered.

After both nipples had gotten attention from his mouth, he dropped to his knees, stuck his nose in between my legs, and inhaled deeply. "Damn that smells like mighty fine pussy!" With that, I felt his tongue lick my folds. "She's wetter than a duck in water." With that exclamation, he begin licking me again. Pausing briefly to suck on my clit.

During this, Eric started licking me from behind. I shuddered as his tongue started to ream the hole that was nestled between my cheeks. I wanted to be grossed out, but all of the sensations on my clit and pussy, combined with the new sensation at my back door was just too much. Before I could think or stop myself, I felt a wave rush through me as an orgasm ripped through me, and I came in the strangers mouth. "Hot damn," he said. "I think she's ready for round 2!"

Eric agreed. The men stripped and Eric unleashed me from the tree, though he left my wrists bound together and my mouth gagged. He rubbed his fingers through my pussy and rubbed the juices against my asshole and even a little on the inside.

The stranger asked, "Are you dead set on having her ass or can I? I've always wanted to know what fucking a tight ass would like but never had one I could fuck."

Eric gave in and changed places with him. "I've got her ass primed, but spit on your dick so it slides in a little easier. With that said, Eric and the stranger hoisted me up and positioned me just right for them both to fuck one of my holes. Up and down they moved me over their large cocks. I've never felt so stretched and so full before.

"I'm about to shoot my load here," the man warned.

"Hold on just a few more moments," instructed Eric. "I want to feel her come on my cock before we fill her with our cum. Katie, cum for me. NOW!"

I couldn't have disobeyed if I wanted to. Those large cocks struck every sensitive nerve ending I had in just the right way. I screamed into my gag as my pussy and ass clinched tightly against the two cocks. I've never had such an intense orgasm in my life. After the ripples stopped my muscles gave up. I was deadweight.

"Time to clean up our messes," said Eric. He and the stranger took turns eating their cum out of me. Soon after, my arms were untied and the gag was taken off. "Thank you for another fantastic lunch, Katie. I'll see you back at the office soon."

"Thank you both for the most fun I ever had. Call me if you need help with your little lady again." As the stranger gave Eric his number, I straightened up my clothes and walked back to my car. Once again, I was both looking forward to, and dreading the next time the devil would text me for a lunch date.