My Dance For Her

Story Info
Mistress takes sexy slave out dancing.
1.1k words
4.35
26.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anna_
anna_
18 Followers

i was thrilled. my Mistress wanted to take me out to go dancing with her. my heart was pulsing and i felt the blood rushing through my body. She told me to dress very sexy for Her so i put on my best makeup. She loves when i wear my light blue eye shadow, a little blush, well defined eyeliner, not too much mascara, and deep ruby red lipstick, and very importantly emeraude, Her favorite perfume. i want to make Her so happy tonight. i get out the shortest black mini-dress i have ( i know She loves black on me). i must say i even feel sexy wearing this. i put on a pair of black stockings, a black garter, and her favorite red thong. i get out my 5" black patent leather high heels and topped it off with a red ribbon in my hair, but most of all my favorite item, Her collar, god i love to wear this when i'm with Her. i feel so proud being Hers and i want the world to know it.

She picks me up at my apt., looks me up and down and says She's pleased. i did well, omg, i'm thrilled She's pleased with me. She leans over and gives Her collar a tug seeing it is on correctly (and of course it is) and W/we get in the car to go to the club. i look at Her and marvel at Her beauty, Her long toned legs, Her well defined body, Her beautiful soft and silky hair, and those eyes, a deep blue color, almost violet, so piercing, full of power, strength, compassion, and love. i am so lucky that She wants me and loves me. i thank God for bringing Her into my life and i into Hers. As W/we get out of the car, She tells me She has a surprise for me and im at a loss, its not my birthday or an anniversary, so i wonder what it can be. W/we enter the club and its packed, both with women and men.

Then i see it, in the corner, a table with a single red rose. She's says its O/our table. She takes my hand and leads me to it and there is a bottle of Dom Perignon on ice waiting for us. As W/we walked to the table i felt all the eyes on Her and also on me but i didn't care, She was all i wanted, all i needed, all i could ever hope for and i was Her's and She allowed Herself to be mine. After some small talk and a few glasses of champagne, She said She wanted me to dance for Her alone on the dance floor. She had it prearranged that i would be alone but i didn't know this at the time so i got up to dance. It was a slow song so at first i just swayed to the music. i felt lightheaded from the wine and i felt so sexy knowing that She was pleased and was watching me. i ran my hands slowly up and down my body, down my sides, over my breasts, running my fingers through my hair, staring into Her eyes.

She allowed me to look at Her when i danced so i did, not breaking my glance once. She twirled Her finger indicating She wanted me to turn around so i did. i ran my hands along my ass, squeezing it a bit. i bent over at the waist, showing off my long legs to Her, grabbed my left ankle. exposing my garter and thong to Her and anyone else in the line of sight. She smiled and i knew i was pleasing Her. She liked to show me off. She said i was pretty and sexy and that's all that mattered to me. i grabbed my right ankle and looked over my shoulder at Her. She was still smiling. i knew She wanted me now so i submitted to Her will. Her passion and Her desires, omg i love Her so much. i reached under my dress, slipped my thumbs into the waistband of my thong and ever so slowly pulled it down over my ass, swaying my hips as i did. i pulled it down my legs letting it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. i saw Her lick Her lips and i knew what She wanted, i instinctively knew so i turned to Her, smiled and got on my knees and very seductively gyrated my body staring into Her powerful eyes.

She had me in Her spell, i was Her's, completely Her's, She knew it. i knew it and everyone who was watching knew it. i began to crawl towards her, slowly, enticingly. i reached Her chair, ran my hands up and down Her long legs, along Her thighs, under Her skirt, feeling the firmness. She parted Her legs a little for me and i began to lick along Her inner thighs. She let out a soft gasp, i was pleasing Her, oh yes, i was pleasing Her. She closed Her eyes and leaned back in the chair while parting Her legs even more. i reached my hand up to feel Her growing wetness through Her panties, omg She was soaked.

She was turned on by me, i was in a state of sheer bliss, forgetting where i was, all i knew was that i felt her legs on the sides of my head. smelled Her sweet aroma, saw Her wetness and that's all that mattered to me. To love Her, to please Her, to give my mind, my heart, my soul and my body to Her. i pulled her panties over and ran my tongue along her wet slit, sucking her labia between my lips. i felt Her tense now knowing She was as turned on as i was. i pushed the hood of her clit back with my tongue, exposing it, feeling it swell. i gently sucked it into my mouth, feeling it get harder as i did. i began to nibble on it knowing She loves that, then i bit it just as She taught me to do. then i felt Her spasm.

She grabbed me by Her collar and pulled my face into Her. i slipped my tongue into her, deeper, deeper. i rubbed her swollen clit with my thumb. i was breathless, my face buried into Her sweet wet pussy. i licked and sucked like i was starved for days. She began to buck her hips into my face, fucking my face and then it happened. She let out a low guttural grown as she came into my mouth, squirting her love down my throat. i swallowed every bit that i could and what i couldn't dripped out of my mouth and over my chin and down my neck to Her collar. She was cumming for me, for me. i knew She loved me.

anna_
anna_
18 Followers