My Dare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny stood before in the middle of Steve's condo in her white cotton shirt and nothing else. She watched as he inspected her shaved pussy lips below a small patch of medium brown pubic hair. She could feel that her prominent outer lips, which dangled almost and inch between her legs, were wet and swollen. She posed with her hands on her hips, smiling at his obvious arousal. Steve's shorts were bulging, and he blatantly shifted his shaft so it was less apparent and more comfortable.

When they heard a knock at his door, Jenny ran to get it. She opened the door and Amber and Susan quickly entered. As Jenny scampered back to Steve's side, she knew that both girls were staring at her naked butt. Jenny possessively took Steve's hand and introduced her friends, "Steve, these are my best friends Amber...," as she pointed to her cute, curvaceous brunette friend wearing the bright fluorescent pink micro bikini, "and Susan." Susan was a stunningly beautiful blonde, and Jenny really wanted to help her get her self-esteem back on this trip.

"What happened to your clothes, girl?" asked Amber. As Steve held up Jenny's panties, Amber continued, "I thought we'd be underdressed in these suits, but you've got us beat."

Jenny turned to Steve and said, "Someone is clearly overdressed. We have to do something about that." She quickly unsnapped the front of his shorts, grabbed the sides, and pulled them to the floor. Standing, she firmly gripped his swelling cock as she again faced the girls with an innocent look on her face.

Susan and Amber stood there staring. Jenny thought it might be the size of the rod she held, which had surprised her when she first saw it. Clearly they were amazed instead at their friend's action.

Steve stepped out of his shorts and broke their reverie by saying, "You two are knockouts! And the suits are great. Since we're quickly becoming acquainted, it would be really nice to see what they are hiding."

Susan put her fists on her hips and glared back at him, "Hold on Buster! Just because the two of you look like you're within seconds of rutting on the floor, what makes you think we want to join you?"

Amber laughed and added, "Yeah, if Susan is embarrassed to be seen nude by a strange man, who are we to force her?"

Jenny watched as Susan now turned her attention (and ire) on Amber. "Who says I'm embarrassed? I just think we may be rushing things. Don't tell me you're comfortable with this?"

Steve held up his hands, trying to make peace. "Look, despite appearances, I'm not a pervert. I didn't pull my pants down and put my dick in Jenny's hand. I'm just a fellow engineer surrounded by three beautiful, barely-clothed women. I suspect that Jenny and I will be exploring carnal possibilities" - she squeezed his hand for that one - "and if one or both of you want to stay, that's fine. I'm sorry if any of this made you uncomfortable."

Jenny let go and walked over to hug Susan. "Sweetie, I'm sorry too. I was just so excited to find out that Steve was everything we talked about when we were dreaming of this trip, and I wanted to break the ice."

Susan hugged her back and said to Steve over Jenny's shoulder, "OK, I've got to learn to trust men again, and I can start by trusting my friends. If Jenny can be with you for less than two hours and surrender her panties, I guess I can accept you into our group." She pulled away and held Jenny at arm's length, "My only problem is that my two best friends have such perfect bodies and mine is showing the ravages of work and time."

Steve laughed, "You've got to be kidding me! You look great in that suit. Tell you what-let's have a contest and I'll be the judge. Line up with your backs to me." The girls giggled but stood as he ordered. "Now take off your tops." Jenny pulled off her shirt without hesitation and now was completely nude; she looked to her right to see Amber untie her top at the neck and behind her back with equal speed, while Susan looked at her companions, shrugged, and unsnapped the catch on her bikini top. All three dropped their garments as Steve announced, "I'm going to first judge by feel."

With that, he stepped up behind Jenny. She felt his cock pressing lengthwise between her ass cheeks, and then felt him reach around to gently caress and squeeze her tits. "Hmm, B size, firm, good-sized aureoles, and perky nipples. Oh, getting perkier," he noted as he pinched them to hardness.

He next moved behind Amber. Jenny saw that the small strip of cloth covering her butt crack kept Steve's dick from repeating itself as it had with her. Again he reached around to caress Amber's tits. "Hmm, bigger, I'd say C cups, nice handful." Jenny saw his fingers twirl Ambers nipples, "but wow, those nipples must be at least a half inch long."

He pulled away as Amber turned to give him a smoky look and reached out to run her hand under my dick to gently squeeze his balls. Steve moved to Susan. It was apparent to Jenny that he didn't want to scare Susan off, so he only lightly brushed his cock on her ass and ran his hands first from her neck down the sides of her arms, back up and down, working his way toward her front. At first Susan tensed up but then relaxed as he took his time getting to his targets. When he finally ran his palms over her breasts, she moaned and leaned her head back. "Oh my," he whispered, "These are fantastic! C, maybe D size." He hefted one then the other, "natural handfuls." He scratched at the nipples, evoking another moan, "and super sensitive."

*******

I backed away from Susan, trailing my fingers along the sides of the breasts and down to her lower back. I stood back and announced, "I am completely unable to determine a winner. I have to move to the next event with a three-way tie. Amber and Susan, please take off the rest of your suits."

Amber quickly pulled her high-hipped thong down over her butt. She shimmied a bit and it fell to the floor where she stepped out of it. The other two looked at her and gasped. Amber was completely bald with a tiny heart tattooed an inch above her clit.

Susan again was slower, biting her lower lip as she got up the courage to slowly lower her bottoms. She squatted down to lower them to her feet, then stood with legs together and worked them to the side and all the way off. Her dark blonde muff was trimmed in a bikini cut, with a small amount of hair trying to hide her pussy lips.

Now all three ladies were totally naked, facing away from me. I walked up to Amber first this time, gently grabbing two handfuls of butt as I caressed her neck with my lips. I murmured, "firm yet pliable, moderately wide hips, probably 36 inches around and" running my hands up the sides to her waist, "a narrow waist, probably no more than 23 inches." I dropped my hands down to quickly stoke her smooth skin between her belly button and cunt.

Moving to Susan, I stood behind her and spent an extra few seconds gently kissing the hollow at her neck. "Beautiful, sexy, full bottom," I said. "Smooth skin with just the right amount of cushion. Probably a nice 38 inches." As I moved my hands up to her waist, Susan flinched. She had nothing to be embarrassed about however. Her waist was still well defined, again a with baby-smooth feel, and a barely-perceptible tummy bulge. Not mentioning the latter, I complimented her on all her high points and moved on to Jenny.

I had seen this ass close up, so I extolled her bottom's virtues (tautness, slim hips flat tummy) as I worked my hand up, down, and around her rear hole. I'd trail my fingers south to pick up some fluid from her protruding nether lips, then spread it up her crack. Neither Susan or Amber could see what I was doing, but Jenny's writhing and sighs were clues that something was going on.

I finally backed away, nonchalantly sniffing my fingers that were now slick with Jenny's pussy juice. "I'm at a loss. You all have really great bodies from the back. I need to move to the final event." I sat in a kitchen chair, pulled off my shirt and tied it around my head. "As you can now see if you look, I am blindfolded. This is the taste test event. You each get to direct my head to as many places as you'd like. I'll then lick, suck or bite - you tell me which. We'll go in alphabetical order."

I was pushing the game to a new level beyond the mostly-innocent disrobing and groping that occurred so far. I was taking a chance-the girls could bolt and I'd never know it. Worse yet, Susan could get her revenge on men by hauling off and kicking me in my fully exposed nuts! I waited for ten seconds and heard nothing. Just as I was about to give up, I sensed something near my face. "Stick out your tongue as far as you can," Amber ordered. I did as she asked. My tongue, I'm told, is one of my best assets. I can't quite lick my eyebrows as some women have accused though. I held my tongue in place as I felt first the smooth skin where her pubic hair should have been and then the soft lips of Amber's cunt. "Hold still," she reminded. She obviously was rotating her hips in a circle as I felt her impale herself little by little on my tongue.

"Amber!" I heard Susan exclaim as she watched her friend grind on my face. Amber finally pulled away and again I waited.

"Open your mouth," ordered Jenny. I obeyed, opening as wide as possible. I felt a breast enter my mouth and I involuntarily closed my lips around the stiffening nipple. "Open back up and use your tongue only," Jenny said. I did as she asked and lathed her tit with my tongue. She took it away and replaced it with the other, so I repeated the process. She again pulled away. "Kiss my ass," she snickered as I felt her cheeks on either side of mine. I sniffed the slightly musky scent of her butt as I puckered up and planted a wet one on her puckered butt hole. She released her butt cheeks a moment before pulling away. I waited to see what Susan would do.

"OK, but I'm not doing THAT!" she said as I felt a breast nestle against my lips. I opened my lips slightly, sucking the nipple into my mouth. Susan said nothing as I gently bit down on the nubbin. I flicked the tip with my tongue as I gently chewed on her tender flesh. I felt it grow in my mouth, hardening quickly. Susan could stand the sweet agony no longer and pulled away, gasping as I bit down harder and stretched the nipple as she moved.

The fun was over, so I removed the shirt from around my head. The girls stood in front of me. While Amber rubbed her bare cunt, Susan held her right breast. Both had a slight look of wonder on their faces.

"Well, what's the verdict?" asked Jenny.

I wasn't going to make anyone jealous, so I said, "Amber has the tastiest cunt, Jenny has the sweetest ass, and Susan has the greatest tits." I added, "But of course, I hope to continue to refine my assessments; there are other ways to judge, but we'll hold off for future contests."

The girls laughed (even Susan). I offered to make lunch for the naked ladies, but after a glance from Jenny, Amber and Susan both said they had to do some unpacking. I loaned them two of my t-shirts and they headed downstairs.

******

Jenny wasted no time at all, grabbing Steve's still-aroused cock and leading him over to the sofa. She pushed him down, straddled him with her knees on either side of his legs, and reached down to pump his cock to complete fullness. "You have been driving me crazy with this thing. We'll start with a quick fuck, but that tongue is next. Are you going to have a problem with me if I squirt?" she asked. That last one appeared to catch him by surprise.

Steve looked at her delicious body. Jenny pulled on her tits that were harder and a darker shade of red than ever before. She rubbed her cunt against his balls as she manipulated his cock, preparing it for entry. "You can squirt all you want. If I have to, I'll go out and buy a new couch," he said. "I've got a mask and snorkel if you really get going," he joked.

"You may need them," she murmured as she eased herself down on his cock. She was so wet that she slipped completely on to his cock with a squishing sound. She sat for a moment, savoring the feeling. His cock felt cool in the heat of her cunt as his balls cradled against her inner thighs to catch the wet coolness of her drippings. She grabbed his hands, placed them on her tits so the nipples poked his palms, and began to move her hips in a small circle. She felt her insides spasm a moment before she raised up off his cock and sprayed his belly with two long squirts of clear liquid. She threw her head back and yelled, "OH GOD, YES, YES, YES. THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" She slowly came back to earth and resettled on his soaked cock.

Steve had maintained his hold on her tits throughout her orgasm. He now gently pulled upward, using her stiff nipples to raise her off his cock and to her feet on the couch. He continued to lift her, running his tongue between her breasts, and over her stomach as she stood on shaking legs. He licked at the juices that had splattered off his body onto her front. She knew what she tasted like--salty, but not at all unpleasant. He continued to lift as his tongue moved over her soaked pubic hair. She now stood straight-legged on the couch. Since her feet were planted on either side of his thighs, her cunt was wide open.

Steve looked at the swollen inner lips and the red opening beneath her partly shrouded clit that was now at eye level. He licked over that swollen nub, then down along one side of her open gash. He released her tits and grabbed her thighs, pulling her onto his tongue. His nose bumped her clit, and he reached up to more fully unsheathe it with his thumb and forefinger. Again, he licked it, but now it was beginning to throb. "Suck it," she hissed. He worked it between his lips, and she felt it grow and fill with blood. "Bite it," she ordered. He gently bit Jenny's clit and played with the exposed end with his tongue. She grabbed his head, held it in place, and again wailed as she came on his face. One, two, and three jets of juice soaked his lower face. She saw that he held his breath to avoid choking as the clear nectar sprayed in his mouth.

******

Jenny released my head and fell over on the couch. She was still shaking, but obviously didn't have the strength to move. "Wow," I said, "you weren't kidding! I've never seen a woman squirt that much. Are you OK?"

She looked at me with the most amazing satisfied smile, her eyes hooded. "I surprised myself that time. I've never cum that hard twice so close together. I even got myself off downstairs before I came up here."

"I'm really happy you liked it. I'm afraid that your roommates and half of Maui heard you though, so expect some questions later," I said.

"That's another first for me," she added. "I usually am really quiet, but everything was so intense that I lost control." She looked down at my lap and put her hand to her mouth. "Oh, oh. Someone needs some relief."

I looked down to see my stiff cock, still wet and slippery, poking up as hard and red as I've ever seen it. Jenny found the energy to squirm around on the couch and lower her mouth. She started sucking as she went up and down on my cock. Her hand found my balls as she took about half my length in her mouth again and again. When she lifted her head to concentrate on just the crown and stroked up and down on the shaft, I lost it. I wasn't surprised or disappointed when she pulled away and watched my jism spray into the air and land in my lap. My own thoughts were lost in intense moment as she continued to jack my rod. As the last white cream eased out of the tip of my cock, she tentatively lowered her head and stuck out her tongue, tasting. As the string of cum followed her tongue into her mouth, she said, "That's the first time I've tasted any guy's cum." She ran a finger through the mixture on my stomach that included her fluids. After licking the finger she added, "I can tell yours and mine. Next time I'll try to keep the mess down."

"Yours or mine?" I asked.

"Yours. I'll let you work on mine," she stated.

12