My Dark Angel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed up his chest and noticed how his breathing was irregular and I grinned against his skin.

As I kissed his flesh I opened my mouth as swirled my tongue over the cool flesh, I reached his pecs and moved up to his right nipple. A loud moan escaped his lips and I looked at his hands to see then clawing into the ground.

I moved to his left and another loud moan escaped him, I kissed up to his neck and licked my way up to his mouth. His fangs were descended and he had bitten into his into the skin of his lips. I ran my tongue around his lips, he opened his eyes and glared lustily at me.

A low growl rumbled from his chest, I kissed his left cheek then moved back to his lips and kissed him again. His tongue darted inside my mouth and I tasted his blood on his tongue, sweet and delicious. I pulled back and stared down at him his eyes were black coals as he looked at me.

A pained look spreading across his face and the growl in his chest grew louder.

He flipped us over and rammed me against the blanket, the pain was momentary and then his mouth crushed against mine and his tongue explored my mouth with deadly speed. His hands were on my shoulders holding me down.. He pulled away and moved to my ear his tongue darting seductively in before he continued

"That was so amazing, feeling your lips and hands running over my skin. You are making it so hard to control my urges. All I can think about now is how your cock is pressing against my thigh.

But I don't want your first time to be out here in the cold"

In a flash I was up in his arms, his chest was exposed and his skin looked so enticing just waiting to be licked and squeezed. He breathed in deeply through his nose then we were running. I guessed I had around 4 minutes until he would be mine.

I moved one of my hands up to his chest and slowly circled one of his nipples. He moaned then muttered breathlessly

"James that is so distracting"

I gently pinched his nipple and he gasped and I felt his arms tremble. My head was resting on his shoulder and I kissed his flesh and sighed resting my hand over his heart.

He slowed and I looked up to see that we had reached his home. he lowered me to the ground and I saw that his eyes had begun to return to their natural green. He grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the door. He bent down and moved a plant pot and picked up a key from the floor and quickly opened the door.

He pulled me forwards and into the brightly lit house slamming the door behind us. He moved with incredible speed and had me pinned against the wall. He slowed his pace and pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me passionately and his hands moved to my face as he pulled me closer against him. I slumped against the wall, and simply allowed the sensations to wash through my body.

I moved my hands to the collar of his shirt, moving beneath the fabric to his shoulders and tried to push the open shirt off. He helped me without taking his lips off mine and dropped his black shirt into the floor.

His hands began to pull at his leather jacket which I wore and I shrugged it off. Eager to get to what was next. His lips broke away from mine I moved my hands to the bottom of my t-shirt.

His hands met mine and we tugged it over my head. His lips eagerly reunited with mine and his hands roamed over my chest. His hands moved to my back and he tugged me against his chest. I groaned as I felt our skin touch, I was glad his skin was colder than mine, since it helped control my rising heat.

We staggered away from the wall unwilling, and unable to stop touching each other and moved towards the stairs. He pulled away and I saw him drop his jeans. His cock was hard and pointing away from his body through his underwear. He tugged me up the stairs eager as I was.

I followed him then when we reached his room, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply his cool tongue gliding over mine. His hands moved to my jeans and he undid the button then slowly undid the zip. My trousers fell, my heart accelerated and he lightly skimmed his hand over the straining fabric.

12