My Dark Angel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tauger
tauger
179 Followers

I sat myself down opposite her and smiled widely. She looked up from the table and said

"You look happy. How was your night?"

I responded almost instantly

"My night was good. Louis and I went out."

she nodded then said seriously

"We need to talk about your powers. You have so much power in you already. If left untamed it could cause problems."

she moved away from the table and into the living room.

I followed her and saw her move towards our grandfather clock. We had brought it with us from England. It had never worked not that I could remember. My mum mover towards it and opened the glass case covering the hands.

She turned the hands so that the clock read midnight.

The clock chimed and the clock face slid down to reveal a hidden compartment.

She reached in and pulled out a small leather bound book.

She turned and handed it to me. I ran my hands over the soft leather of the old book.

I looked up at her and grinned widely.

"It contains our family's history. Our family tree. It contains all you will need to know about how to control your powers. My father gave me this book and now I give it to you. It contains all my family have learned about the other super naturals. But now let me see your power. Try to push me away without saying a word. Use only the blunt force of your magic."

I was still in awe over the book in my hands that I barely registered her last comment.

That was until I felt myself move backwards into the wall. I looked up to see my mother with a hand outstretched. I dropped the book and tried to focus. I pushed back focusing my magic. Her hand trembled but I remained pinned to the wall.

I tried to find something to provide focus on. I tried to focus on my anger but that provided little power at the moment. Nothing was making me angry, in fact I was happy. I had the perfect guy and I was going to spend the rest of the holiday with him. Hopefully eternity. I tried vainly to push her back but she remained planted on the floor.

I remembered Louis conversation with me and instead tried to envision Louis naked. Warmth stirred in me when I envisioned him. The way his muscled arse moved. The way his lips were so perfect and soft, so kissable. Warmth spread through my body again and I pushed back against my mother with my magic.

It worked better than I had hoped. I extended my arm and directed my magic through it. She skittered back vainly trying to push back. I laughed loudly as she extended both arms in an attempt to increase her power.

Even with one hand I was still able to push her back. She moved quickly back into the wall. I laughed as she tried to push me back.

I saw her lips begin to move and I knew she was about to say a spell to push me away. I beat her to it and barked out a spell quicker than she could follow.

"Geswígan" her lips locked back together and I grinned widely at her.

A few seconds later I lowered my hand and said

"Ic tólýsednes þú"

she grinned at me then said with an almost tangible glee

"I told you that you were already more powerful than me. One way to use magic if you do not have much strength left is to take power from someone else. Or something else. Such as another source of energy. Mortals are easiest to channel power from. Super naturals are difficult but not impossible. If you channel one they can provide a massive fount of power. But enough magic talk."

She moved towards the kitchen and I followed again taking my place at the table again.

My Mum was washing up a plate in the sink and I asked

"Mum who are the Uthar coven?"

she dropped the plate she was washing then turned round hurriedly then asked

"Do they know you are here?"

I nodded and I saw the look of fear cross her face.

"Mum what is it?" I asked afraid of her answer

She had her head in her hands as she said

"You are forbidden"

"I'm a what? I asked shocked

"Your father is descended from the most powerful and pure line of magic that has ever existed. His blood brimmed with magic. He passed that straight to you with no hindrance from me. You are stronger than any before you. Almost every coven will try to stake a claim to you. You will be an extremely powerful ally if you choose a side. My line is not so powerful but still among those with power so you have both your fathers strength and mine".

Her words sank in and I said quickly

"Wait you said "Your father is" not was. Is he...is he still alive"

She nodded and I stood up from the table and shouted.

"Well why the fuck didn't you tell me this! I spent years of my life thinking he was dead and now I find out he is actually fucking alive?"

I stormed out of the kitchen and walked angrily to the front door. I waved an arm and it slammed open then I turned and said back at her

"I'm going to Louis. At least he hasn't lied to me yet".

I grabbed my backpack from next to the door and stormed through the front door. Slamming my fist shut and the door behind me slammed with a crack.

tauger
tauger
179 Followers
12