My Darling Denise Ch. 02

Story Info
Real life is so much better than Second Life....
4.9k words
4.6
6.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up like clockwork at 0545, my usual time. But that was the only thing that was usual about this awakening. My body was tightly spooned against an angel. An angel in the form of a woman. A woman who was not my wife.

The early morning light was stealing into the room. Denise stirred for a few moments. I was regulating my breathing, trying not to disturb her. She mumbled something and settled back down. I exhaled slowly. Her body was so warm. The ultimate in hot water bottles. I slowly inched the covers off of my back, letting her heat flow through me to the room.

I was immersed in the scent of her, and I felt my cock spring to full attention and nestle between her thighs. It was like being a teenage boy again. The thought of awakening her with a single, slow, deeply penetrating thrust had great appeal. But that would not be the act of a gentleman. And besides, I really needed to pee.

I left our bed slowly, willing her to remain asleep. In the bathroom, I had to stand there and think about anything but her so my erection would subside enough for me to empty my bladder. I looked up at the wallpaper seam that was just starting to curl, and that did the trick. My business done, I rinsed my hands and mouth and went back to join her.

The door hinge creaked a little as I closed it. She opened her eyes. A moment later, she smiled at me.

"Hi." she said in a soft, seductive voice.

"Hi." I smiled back at her. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, yes." she said.

"Me too. Did I snore?"

"Not enough to bother me."

"That's good." I said as I slid under the covers with her. I reached for her, but she evaded my grasp.

"You're not the only one who has to pee, silly."

"Hurry back." I said as I watched her glide through the doorway.

===========

Denise did not hurry back. I lay there, smiling, thinking about her. When she did come back, I could see it was worth the wait. She had found the travel bag she brought, and mined its treasures. She was dressed in a black silk mini-robe. Her long black hair hung down over it. Her high beams lit up my heart. The robe ended just where her ass cheeks met her legs. She was not wearing anything else.

"Oh wow!" I said as I sat up in bed to get a good look. My tongue might have been hanging out as I watched her twirl about the room. If it was, she didn't mention it.

"I see you like it." she giggled, gesturing at my rapidly firming erection.

"Only a dead man wouldn't like it. And I'm not dead." I climbed out of bed and took her in my arms. My palm found her nipple and I made slow circular motions as I kissed her good morning. My other hand was centered in the small of her back, and I pressed her body against mine, grinding my hips.

She broke the kiss. "Settle down, tiger. I'm in charge this morning. Lie back down on the bed. On your back. Spread your legs apart."

I smiled and saluted. "Aye, aye, captain." I did as I had been told.

She climbed up between my legs from the foot of the bed. She knelt there and slowly unfastened the belt of the robe. The robe fell open and her pert breasts and beautiful pussy lay open to my eyes. I made a motion to sit up, but she wagged her finger at me, and I settled back. She pulled the belt from the loops on the robe, and slowly slid it back and forth through her hands. I watched her without daring to blink.

She dragged the belt along the head of my cock and grinned at me. It felt so cool and smooth. It was her turn to tickle, and she teased my body using the ends of the belt. It was both delightful and intense. I felt like a bird mesmerized by a snake, unable to move. Her eyes were so dark and deep. She stopped suddenly, and beckoned me to sit up by curling her finger. I sat up. She brought her lips to mine and gave me a light kiss. And then she wrapped her belt around my head, covering my eyes.

She teased my nipple as she pressed me back to lie down. She moved off the bed, and walked over to the side. She reached under the bed for the restraints I had used on her last night.

"My turn.", she said. She quickly secured my wrists and ankles. I didn't resist. I didn't want to.

I was hers, and I loved the idea. Once I was secured, she ran her tongue along my body in long slow strokes, leaving long trails of cool wetness.

She straddled my chest with her face towards my feet. I could feel her weight on my chest, and I could smell the erotic aroma of a woman aroused. I lifted my head, straining my neck to try to find her.

She turned and slapped my cheek. Not too hard. Just enough to sting. "That's a bad boy, Tom." she chided. "Be still. "

"But I want to eat you." I pleaded.

"I know you do. I'm glad you do. But I will decide when."

She bent down and took my cock into her hands. She lifted it up. And then she bent down, gently licked the precum from the tip, and began to make love to my cock.

I thought that I had had good blow jobs before. Between two wives, two girlfriends, a bar in Manila, and a streetwalker car date in Stockholm, I figured I had pretty much explored the universe of fellatio. I was so incredibly wrong. I had never had a blow job like the one she gave me. It was the difference between a kids' piano recital and a pianist at Carnegie Hall. The difference between an English teacher teaching Shakespeare and Shakespeare teaching Shakespeare.

Her tongue teased every vein and every ridge. She opened the slit with her fingernails and blew gently. She walked kisses down one side and up the other. Her teeth slid along my shaft, dancing back and forth across the line between pleasure and pain. Her warm wet mouth surrounded it. She took it shallow. She took it deep. She blew cooling breaths all over it. She licked it like a hungry dog. She used her fingers to caress my balls. She did all this again and again and again.

It's easy in retrospect to calmly describe what she did. In the moment, I was anything but calm. No man can be calm when he is on fire. I was moaning and crying and begging and gasping and thrusting and bucking and more. If I had had a heart attack and died right then and there, it would have been OK with me. Other women had sucked my cock because I wanted it, or because I paid for it. Denise was into it. She was completely, totally, unambiguously into it. My cock was the center of her universe.

I warned her. I wasn't quiet about it. I shouted it out. "I'm going to cum!!" She pulled her mouth away and pinched the base of my cock. The explosive feeling subsided. She waited a while. Maybe she counted to a slow ten in her mind. She wriggled her ass up my body until her pussy found my hungry mouth.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." I cried out as my tongue licked her juices. My head rocked up as I tried to drive my tongue into her. She moaned. She ground herself into my face. I knew she loved it as much as I did. But she somehow summoned sufficient force of will to pull away and move back down my body. She bent down and took my cock into her mouth again. I felt her lips tighten around the head. She ran her teeth down the length of it. Up and down and up and down. She took her finger and touched my rosebud. That was the signal to launch. And then I exploded.

She took it all. All my cum might not have been that much, given what we had done the night before. But she took all I had to give. She sucked me dry, and turned herself around to face me. She smiled a radiant smile. And then she kissed me.

I opened my mouth as she kissed me. Her tongue pushed a glob into my mouth. A strange new taste and smell filled my senses. I knew what it was. It was the taste of me. The glob sort of floated around as our tongues danced. I pushed it back to her, and she broke the kiss. I saw her smile as she swallowed it with a visible gulp.

She unbound my ankles and wrists, and straddled me. She reached down and pulled the blindfold from my eyes. I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the light. She moved her body just so and lowered her sweet pussy onto my nose and mouth.

"You wanted to eat me, Tom? Well here I am. Your breakfast is served."

==========

We slept in each others arms for an hour or so, I guess. It was ten after nine when my eyes opened again. Her head was on my chest. I was almost uncovered, while she was wrapped tightly in the comforter. Safe and warm and exactly where she should be.

I kissed her forehead. Her eyes opened and she tilted her head back to look at me.

"Don't you think we should get up, sleepyhead?" I asked with a smile.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then I'll tickle you until you do". I did just that. It didn't take long for her to hop out of bed. I got up too, found her robe, and helped her into it. I got down on my knees in front of her to insert the belt into the loops. She held the back of my head as I nuzzled her through the sheer fabric.

"Tom, if you don't stop, we'll be right back in bed again."

"That doesn't sound all that terrible to me.", I said as I rose to my feet and kissed her forehead. "But the bed will still be there later. And besides, I'm not as young as I used to be, and I might not be able to rise to the occasion."

"I think my pussy needs a rest as much as your cock does." she said with a smile. "Let's go have a cup of tea."

We headed into the kitchen, and I began to heat some water. "What kind of tea do you like? We have black, green, and red loose tea from China. Not to mention some teabags somewhere."

"Green for me." she said.

"Green it shall be."

We carried our steaming mugs onto the deck while our tea was steeping.

"What would you like to do today? I think we should go shopping."

"Shopping for what?"

"Shopping for the stuff you're supposed to be out shopping for with your friend Kate."

She took a long sip of her tea and looked off into space. I knew she was thinking about her husband.

"I should text him." she said after a while.

"Or call him.", I said.

"No, he's out on the golf course this morning. He never picks up there."

"OK. You text yours, and I'll text mine, and then we'll get dressed and go shopping. Maybe stop for lunch first. I've been working hard, and I'm hungry."

She giggled. "Me too."

===========

We headed over to the big ritzy mall on the other side of town. Quite a bit further than the equally ritzy one nearby, but we were much, much less likely to run into anyone I knew. We stopped for lunch at a Thai restaurant I knew of. We shared an order of pad Thai, an order of yum nuea, and a bottle of Singha beer. We were fortified for the day to come.

I spend as little time as possible in malls. If I know the size, I order online. I hadn't been to this mall for many years, so I had no clue as to where to park to be close to good stores. Fortune favors the brave they say, so I just parked near the closest entrance, took her hand, and led her inside. Lo and behold, we stumbled on a pair of shops with petite sizes in classic. feminine styles.

Two hours and hundreds of dollars later, she held the door as I carried her purchases out to the car. She had paid for most of them, since her husband pays the bills, and she couldn't exactly tell him that her friend spent money on her. But I threatened to hold my breath until I turned blue, and prevailed upon her to let me buy her a pink silk camisole. I told her she should wear it sometimes and think of me. I wanted to sneak into the dressing room with her when she tried it on, but the matronly lady in charge of the changing rooms was having none of that. I didn't need to see her in it. There was no doubt at all she would look good.

=======

It was almost 4 PM when we got back to the house. We had decided that I would grill some satay chicken skewers for dinner, as it was a warm day. We soaked some wooden skewers in hot water so they wouldn't burn. We made the peanut sauce and the marinade, sliced some cucumber, and put the chicken in the marinade. Rules about wines and white meat notwithstanding, I opened a bottle of a good Chianti, and poured out two big glasses. We headed out to the deck, and sat in the rope swing love seat. I kept it slowly swinging with gentle motion of my legs.

Denise rested her head on my shoulder, lifting it only occasionally to take a sip of wine.

"A penny for your thoughts." I said.

She sighed, "Tom, do you and your wife ever sit in this swing like this?"

I hesitated a little. "Sometimes."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes. But stop it. Stop it right now."

"Stop what, Tom?"

"Listen to me. You are without a doubt the most exciting woman I've ever met. There are women younger than you. Women with better bodies. Women with better minds. But I doubt that there is any woman who is more closely in touch with her own sexuality than you are.

"Any man who claims to understand a woman is a fool. But I know this about you. Any man who has tasted you has been given a gift. You are too much woman for any one man. Or maybe any ten men. You submit your body to the will of your lovers, and by so doing, you conquer them. Your ex husbands tried to control you and master the fire inside you. They had to try. They needed to try. They failed. Of course they failed. No mere man can control your fire.

"I was drawn to you the first day we chatted in Second Life. I grew to want you, in-world and out. I figured there was no way we'd ever meet, but I didn't care. I just wanted to be part of your life. You are sweet, and kind, and enthusiastic in public, and an uninhibited wild woman in bed.

"Do you have any idea at all how exciting it is to log onto Second Life and find you online? Any idea how slowly the time passes when I type a simple "Hi" and wait for a response? I know you're often with other men who need you as much as I do, or tending to your real life. I have no right at all to expect you to respond at once, or even respond at all. I understand that. I accept it. A half or a quarter or an eighth of a loaf is so much better than none. But still the time passes so slowly.

"You love your husband. I love my wife. Hurting them is unacceptable. But denying ourselves the sheer joy of being together physically or virtually when we can is unacceptable too."

My heart was beating fast as these words poured out of me. I took a long sip of wine. Denise stood up from the swing and stared at me. She put her wine on the table, and took the glass from my hand. Her eyes narrowed into slits. She unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She did the same with her lacy panties. As she stepped out of them and towards me, she whispered "Take me! Fuck me! Now!"

===========

The satay turned out well. There was just enough char on them. One of my better culinary efforts. Inspired by her company, I suspect. We gobbled them down. We finished the bottle of wine and opened another. The night grew cool, so we headed inside to the couch. We made out slowly and tenderly. I kissed her everywhere I could reach. My Russian hands and Roman fingers explored her. The wine had mellowed her, and she lay back contentedly, with her eyes closed and a soft smile.

Her breathing told me she had fallen asleep. I lifted my sleeping beauty into my arms. She woke up enough to put her arms around my neck as I carried her to bed. I tucked her in. I stroked her hair until she drifted off to sleep. And then I went to prepare for tomorrow.

============

I woke up as normal, and managed not to disturb her. I made two steaming mugs of tea, and brought them back to the bedroom. I held one close to her so she could smell it. She opened her eyes, and slowly rubbed her temples.

"Too much wine, I think. Drink this." I said as I held out her mug. She slowly sat up in bed. The tops of her breasts peaked out from the cover. I reached out and slowly pulled the cover down. I looked at her face. I looked at her nipples. And then I kissed them.

I handed her a t-shirt and some shorts that my kids had worn in middle school. "Put these on. I have the perfect hangover cure. A nice hike in the fresh air. I'll go make some breakfast."

I opened the corn muffin mix, mixed in the milk and egg, and baked a half dozen. She walked into the kitchen just as the oven timer went off.

"Muffin? Yogurt? Banana?" I asked with a smile.

"One of each, please."

I watched her eat the banana. She knew I was watching, and she put on a show. She peeled the banana, and dipped the tip into her yogurt. She licked the banana slowly. And then she opened her lips wide and took it in. It was such a shame that the poor banana had no idea how lucky it was. My cock was more than a little jealous. When she was finished, I stood up to clear the table. She giggled as she saw the tent in my shorts.

=============

We were ready to leave. I fetched my backpack.

"Where are we going? And what's in the backpack?" she asked.

"You'll see." I replied as I took her hand and led her out into the garage.

The hiking trail I had in mind was about a thirty minute drive. It was a trail in a dense section of forest that wound its way up six hundred feet or so to an overlook with a nice view. It was not a well-known trail, and this early in the day, we were not likely to have company. When we reached the trail head, ours was the only car there. I smiled to myself.

The climb was steep, and we were both breathing hard when we reached the overlook.

"Do you need some water? Or some mouth to mouth resuscitation?" I asked as I swung my backpack off my shoulders.

"Both. Better safe than sorry." she said with a smile. I opened a bottle of water and handed it to her. She took a long drink. And then I took her in my arms and gave her the kiss of life.

============

We looked down into the valley below for a while. I told her some of the local history. George Washington had actually slept near here.

"There's something over there I want to show you." I said as I hoisted my backpack and took her hand. We walked over to a dense stand of trees. I reached into the backpack and pulled out two leather wrist straps as I took firm hold of her wrist. She turned to look at me, and saw the straps. She blushed deep red.

I attached it to her wrist. I took a length of rope from my backpack and led her to a tree which had a strong branch at shoulder height. I looped the rope through the rings on the strap and secured her to that branch. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. I secured her other arm to an adjacent tree which was just the right distance from the first. I looked at her, and smiled. It was like a crucifixion without the nails. I circled behind her and gathered her hair in my hands. I ran my fingers through it. I pulled her head back with it and kissed her forehead.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Something I've wanted to do for a long time."

I walked over and took my Leatherman tool out of the backpack, and opened the large blade. I showed it to her.

"Here, let me help you undress." I took the knife, and carefully cut the shirt off her body. I then pressed the cold steel against her nipple. She trembled, with fear or anticipation. I held the knife in front of her eyes for a few seconds before dropping to my knees. I cut her shorts away and left her standing there in lacy black panties and sneakers.

"Mmmm. I want those panties for myself." I slowly slid her panties down, and lifted her ankles one at a time so that they would not touch the ground, I held her panties to my face and breathed deeply.

"I'll never tire of the way you smell." I said as I stuffed them into a ziplock bag.

I stood close to her, and knelt before her. I kneaded her ass cheeks as I looked up at her. And then I began to lick.

I brought her to the very edge three times. She was angry the first time I stopped. "Oh God, don't stop, Make me cum, you bastard."

I smiled at her as I held my hand on her breast and felt her heart pounding. When her heart began to slow, I dropped to my knees again. It was not very long before her body told me she was oh so close. I stopped again. She was furious.

12