My Darling Gail Ch. 2

Story Info
Father and daughter face the morning after.
5.2k words
4.66
85k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/12/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

Our wakening the following morning is slow and languorous. Gail snuggles closer to me, her naked warmth stirring me erect immediately, "Daddy, did we really...?"

I lift the duvet and show her the stains on the sheet from our lovemaking last night.

"Aaah good, it wasn't just a lovely dream then."

We're here together; it is really, really, true! Good morning my father, my lover. You smell deliciously of bed, and so do I. It is such a sexy smell! And there you are too, Daddy's handsome penis, all nice and stiff, and looking very pleased to see me! How well my pussy remembers you! Come and let me kiss you good morning as well.

Still holding my member in her fingers, Gail rolls onto her back and spreads her legs invitingly, "Daddy, I feel so marvellous, so wet and warm down here. Do you think your lovely big penis will fit in me straight away?"

"We can but try, my pet," I smile as I move over her, "guide me into you."

Gail rubs my mushroom head up and down her vaginal slit three or four times to make it slick with her juices. "Oh, you feel so hot and smooth," she sighs, "I never, ever imagined a penis could feel so wonderful. I think I want you inside me now." She positions me in the entrance to her tunnel, anointing me further with her lubricious mucus. She pushes down on me slightly and then winces, a slight frown creasing her brow, "You feel so big. Did you really fit in here last night?"

"Oh yes, indeed I did, for more than an hour. But be patient, my love, you are still so very new to sex and your gorgeous body needs time to adapt to any penis, let alone one the size of mine. Just try to relax." I lean down and kiss the base of her throat and arch my body so that I can reach the suffused, dark pink, aureoles of her nipples. Oh Daddy, At first I thought my virginity had healed up again, but now I can feel you opening me up. You're stretching me again, and it doesn't hurt. It feels so wonderful! Your penis is sliding slowly inside and I can feel every millimetre as you are coming in. Ohhhh! This is soooo awesome! Yes, Daddy! Kiss my breasts! Suck my nipples! Make them stand up, all tingly and aching. And bury your hard penis deep inside me! Splash your seed in me and make me cum!

Gail's clinging vagina opens up to let me into her velvety, liquid depths. Lord, she is hot in here! Just as I did the previous evening, I start thrusting slowly, letting her tight walls adjust to my bulging, rock hard presence. Gail meets my every move with her body, her eyes closed and a beatific smile on her lips, lifting her abdomen to draw me in deeper and writhing her hips to maintain maximum contact between her clitoris and my throbbing shaft. I bring my sexy daughter close to the brink four times, hold her on the very edge of orgasm, and then let her relax before arousing her again. And then we climax together, kissing deeply as our orgasms pound through us.

Nobody has a lover like I have! No wonder Mummy was so happy after you and she made love. Maxine and I knew every time. It's hard to keep such things secret in a wooden villa like ours - sounds and vibrations travel! I was so jealous sometimes, wishing you were making love to me. And when she started to get ill, and didn't feel like having sex with you, I wanted to take her place - to make you happy. I almost asked her once if I could. And now we are together. You have taken me and shown me a glimpse of heaven. Oh, Daddy, I want to stay with you forever!

We cuddle for a long while and then get up to share a shower - another intimacy I have dreamed about and masturbated over for months. Whilst we are soaping each other down, exploring crevasses and intimate apertures with our fingertips, Gail suddenly kisses my nipple.

"Daddy, just in case you are wondering - Maxine arranged for both of us to start taking the pill. Mummy was too sick to have that to worry about. I know we've talked about birth control and STDs in our Sunday sessions, but Maxine never actually told you what she did. So there is no need to worry."

I kiss the top of her head, "Thank you sweetheart, but I figured that out when I came across the occasional empty blister pack when I was getting the garbage ready to go to the dump. Thank you for telling me though."

I change the sheet on the bed, tucking the stained one away in a drawer as a personal memento of the night. After a good breakfast, I have work to do over at the back of the farm. Although I have a manager on the spread, I still get involved with some of the jobs, especially those that are dangerous for just one or two guys to do. Gail is going to put the finishing touches to her costume for tonight and dye her hair. And then she will start a casserole for me to dip into while she is at the Ball. Helping Jack and his son Pete repair the bridge that had been partially washed out is tough work, but I have not felt so invigorated in a long while. In fact Pete, who is a burly young sprog of twenty-three who plays prop in the First XV for our local football club, asks me to slow down a couple of times because I am wearing him out for his game in the afternoon!

We fix Gail's hairstyle together, which gives me another massive erection. She reaches behind her and squeezes my rampant penis affectionately, saying that she would love to feel it opening up her pussy, but she'd never make the Ball if we started to do that. Then she shoos me out of her room while she gets dressed. When she appears in her costume for a pre-departure fashion parade she is dazzling, but shows far too much bare flesh for my peace of mind. And it is obvious that she is not wearing a bra. However, I keep my counsel.

We have already arranged that I will take her to the Ball, but Sean will bring her home afterwards. Sean is a boy from a neighbouring farm who Gail has dated from time to time over the last couple of years. I am not to wait up for her because there is usually a party at someone's place afterwards and she will be home very late - by that she means very early in the morning. Gail kisses me on the cheek and tells me she loves me before getting out of the car. I remind her to call me to come and get her if Sean has too much to drink to drive safely, then I watch her make her way into the school hall where the dance is being held. I feel so proud of my beautiful daughter and marvel that such a stunning creature has chosen me to be her lover.

Sean's ute coming up our road wakes me at 2.45am. It is very quiet at night out in the sticks where we live; you can hear a car engine from miles away, especially when its exhaust needs fixing like Sean's old crock does. And country people are always attuned to unusual noises, especially in the night hours with all the livestock rustling that goes on nowadays. I hear the ute stop quite a distance away from the house and it is over an hour before Gail comes indoors. She knows by my light being on that I am awake, so she comes straight to 'our room'.

"Hi Daddy...sorry if we woke you up." At some stage in the evening, she has brushed her 'alien' hairdo out. Hopefully the lime green will wash out just as easily. Gail seems to be a bit tipsy and her lipstick is pretty smudged. Also, her dress seems to be showing off a lot more of her flesh than when she started out.

I'm so glad you've got the light on. I was afraid you'd be mad at me and make me go to my own room. This has been such a crazy night and I want to tell you about it. Then I want you to take me and fill me up with your cum.

"How was the evening, sweetie?"

She sits at the foot of the bed and slips her hand under the duvet to stroke my foot. "Oh the Ball was fun. I was a bit disappointed to start off with because I was sure everyone would see that I am changed - that since they saw me leave school on Friday afternoon I have become a real woman. But nobody seemed to notice anything different about me. The party afterwards got a bit heavy. And Sean is really hosed off with me. I had to spend nearly an hour out there trying to calm him down so that he wouldn't go too mad driving home."

"Well what happened to get him so upset?"

"It's kind of a long story. It all started when I was in the 'girls' bathroom' at Jolene's brushing that gunk out of my hair - Jolene's is where the party was. Her parents went out to a motel for the night so that us youngies could party and make as much noise as we liked. Well, this girl, Melanie, came in. She's only been at the school for two years, has always been a bit of a loner, never goes out on dates or anything like that. We all thought she must be a bit religious, but her being at the party that night blew that theory right out of the window. For me, so did something else.

"We talked as I brushed my hair, nothing significant, just girls' stuff and I didn't really notice that she was moving closer and closer to me. Well, all of a sudden, she reached out, slipped her hand through one of the slits in my costume, and took hold of my breast. It was a hell of a shock, I can tell you, and I slapped her hand away and asked her what the f*** she thought she was playing at. Melanie burst into floods of tears and told me she was very sorry for doing it, but all the boys at school, even Sean, have been saying for months that I must be queer, because I won't let them into my pants. She said that she doesn't go on dates because she only likes girls. And she has wanted to be with me ever since she saw me on her first day at school, and has been waiting for an opportunity to be alone like that with me.

"I should have really blown my top at hearing that - not at her, but at the guys who have been slagging me off. Melanie can't help her lesbian feelings and I told her I'd like us to be friends as long as she keeps her hands to herself. Then I helped her dry her eyes and told her Sean and the other guys are a pack of wankers, who are just pissed off with me because I won't go to bed with them like the other girls do. I also told her that just because I don't open my legs for them, it doesn't mean that I haven't got a man. I do have one, and one who's a far better lover than any of them ever will be!

"I was bloody angry with Sean for saying things like that about me and when I went back into the party I totally ignored him, even though I'd been with him most of the night up until then. But later on, I had to go to the bathroom again, this time for a pee. When I came out Sean was waiting in the corridor for me. He just grabbed me by the arm, dragged me into one of the bedrooms, and pushed me down on the bed. The room must have had had several visitors before us, because the bedcovers were already pretty mussed up and there were one or two sticky damp patches.

"Sean started kissing me and touching my breasts. I'd let him do that before when we were out on a date, but this time I pushed his hand away. That made him very angry and he shoved his hands all the way up my dress and tried to pull my panties down. We had quite a fight, which is how my costume got torn, but he didn't get them off. I could feel his erect penis poking against me while we struggled. Then when he got it out and pushed my dress right up above my waist, then stuck his penis in between my legs, I really got scared. So, I kneed him in the groin. That slowed him down a bit!

"Sean tried to hit me in retaliation, but I ducked out of the way and he missed. Then he started calling me a 'prick-teaser' and all sorts of other foul names. All of a sudden, though, he must have realised that he was being a complete prat. Also, that he'd come very close to raping me, because he suddenly became very contrite and begged my forgiveness, said he'd had too much to drink, and swore he'd do anything I liked as long as I didn't cause a big fuss. I told him that all I wanted from him was to take me home.

"On the way here I made sure he didn't drive above 50k, I didn't want us to end up in a ditch or down a gully. We talked about what had happened and I told him I was very disappointed at what he had done and what he'd been saying about me - about me being queer. I like Sean. Basically, he is a very nice guy, and I'd hate to lose him as a friend. Anyway, he told me that he's been getting wound up for months about me not going to bed with him and when Melanie 'stuck the knife in' and gave it a good twist by telling him I have a man, he lost his cool.

"We sat outside talking around the subject for a long time. I made our conversation last a lot longer than it really needed to, because I wanted Sean to sober up a bit more before driving again. He asked me who my man is and I told him that his name is my business, but that my man is older than he, Sean, is and is such a marvellous lover I'm not interested in having sex with anyone else. I also told Sean that I'd like to stay friends, but he has to forget about getting me into bed. He was still pretty unhappy when he left, but he promised to drive home slowly and have a good think about our future relationship when he was sober."

Oh, Daddy, don't be too angry with Sean. It is my problem and I have sorted it out. I want you so much! I've got so wet between my legs sitting here caressing your feet whilst talking to you, there must be a big damp patch on my dress by now. That fight with Sean was totally scary, but it was also kind of exciting and I found myself fantasising it was you trying to force me. Sean was unlucky really that I came to my senses, just in time, with the realisation that he wasn't you!

"Daddy, would you like to undress me?"

My daughter's question shocks me out of the reverie I entered whilst listening to her account of the night's events. If young Sean tries anything like that again, he's going to get one hell of a hiding!

"Oh, gosh yes!" My erection is instantly sticking out in front of me as I throw the duvet back and climb out of bed.

Ohhh, your penis looks magnificent! All long and hard: just for me. I feel like teasing you. How will you react? Will you get angry? Will it really turn you on? Will you try to force me? Oh, yes! Force me to have you, Daddy! I want your penis inside me too badly to mess about with hours of foreplay. Just take me!

Gail lies down across the bed, smiling a coquettish smile, with her arms folded across her chest and her ankles locked. "Do you want to take my dress off Daddy? Do you want to tear it off your lovely young daughter's soft body and crush her tender breasts with your big hands? Do you want to rip your little girl's panties off her and stick your hot hard penis in her tight little pussy and shoot your cum into her womb?"

I know straight away what kind of charade the little trollop is playing and decide to match her. With a wolfish grin, I kneel astride her chest. Holding her head in one hand and my penis in the other, I point it at her mouth. "You bet I'm going to stuff this monster into your pussy, you horny little slut! But first you're going to have to suck it! Make it good and hard!"

Daddy! You are brilliant! I was afraid you might not want to play!

Gail shakes her head from side to side, "Oh no, no Daddy. Not your great big thing in my little virgin mouth! I've never sucked one before! Are you going to push it right in and fuck me and make me swallow gallons of your hot cum?"

"I may do that! Or I may save it for your pussy. It depends on how good you are at eating cock. Now, open your mouth! I want to feel you sucking me and licking me with your slippery little tongue!"

Gail opens her mouth just a little way. I shove the head of my penis hard at her lips then grip her chin and force her to open her mouth wide. I push right inside her mouth and started to fuck her. Jesus! I cannot believe I am doing this! Then Gail starts sucking me and caressing my balls, so I ease off with my thrusting. Soon she is bobbing her head on my shaft and I am fast approaching a climax. It is too soon. I pull my penis from her with an audible plop and get up to stand over her. Gripping the neckline of her costume I growl, "Now let's get this rag off!"

Your penis tasted so beautiful, Daddy, your salty pre-cum was nothing like I'd imagined it would be. And the way your penis jumped and got bigger when I ran my tongue around underneath the head! I wanted you to cum in my mouth for the first time. It would have been awesome. But I think you want to love me in my pussy first. I am going to suck your penis again later and drink your sperm down. Maybe, you will... No! No, I mustn't think about that now or I'll go right over the edge!

"Oh, not my pretty dress Daddy!" she wails in mock distress. "I spent hours making it. Please don't tear it off me like this!"

I grasp the neckline of Gail's dress and rip it from her body, lifting her bodily from the bed before the material gives way. Her chest is heaving as she takes in deep, ragged gasps of air. Her beautiful breasts are quivering with the effort of breathing and her nipples are sticking out like organ stops. I take a breast in each hand and crush them, mercilessly grinding them against her chest. Her nipples burn my palms.

"Oh Daddy, stop! You're hurting me, crushing my little titties like that!" she cries. But in reality, Gail is thrusting her breasts up into my hands, pushing harder against my palms.

I grasp her soft orbs in my hands so that each nipple stands out in the circle of forefinger and thumb. I bend over one and cover the swollen aureole with my mouth. Flicking my tongue over it rapidly, I suck it hard. Gail's whole body leaps in response, kicking and writhing with pleasure. I turn my attention to the other blood-suffused teat and bite it - not to hurt her, but to show her the danger she is in. Gail convulses again and a groan explodes from her throat: "Aaaaarrrrghhh!"

Daddy! I've just cum! It was like a lightening bolt blasting right throughout my body! It was so powerful that I thought I was going to die. Oh Daddy, you're killing me with your passion!

Still gripping her nipple in my teeth, I reach down between us to pull her panties to one side and then I enter her. It is like pushing my penis onto a bowl of hot liquid - not water - something much more viscous. She is so wet I cannot feel the walls of her tunnel. I slide into her so easily, so deeply, and so quickly that our pubic bones crash in a violent collision. And then she grips me with her muscles, once, twice, three times and my balls empty with a great "whoosh!"

My entire body is screaming with the pleasure-pain that men experience during their most intense orgasms. I am not sure if I am screaming audibly, but I do know I have released her nipple for fear of biting it off. And my back is arched like a bow as I pump my seed against her cervix while her vaginal muscles milk me, sucking every last drop from my body.

I have never heard a man scream before. Did I hurt you Daddy? Or did you scream with pleasure? Oh, I do hope it was pleasure! My God, if I wasn't on the pill I'd surely be pregnant now, your sperm shot so far up inside me! Oh Daddy, that was so massive! Can we ever reach this peak again? Or will everything else seem tame from now on? But, who cares? I love you so much!

I collapse onto Gail and quickly roll us onto our sides facing each other with my penis still lodged deep inside her. Our bodies are so slick with sweat it is hard to hold on. We cling together, both of us shaking tumultuously and fighting for breath. After a long, long time, we both calm down. Amazingly, my penis is still hard, like a rock, buried right up in Gail's canal.

I apologise for my selfishness, "Oh sweetheart, I left you behind, please forgive me!"

"No need Daddy, I beat you there by more than a minute, when you first bit my breast. But you're still with me. Roll us over so that you are on your back. Let me make love to you!"

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12