My Date Night

Story Info
Getting ready to go out... without the Hubby.
948 words
3.07
22.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Sammy, I home for a little while. I have a date tonight with Marcus at 8pm. I need to get ready. Do you want to help? or better yet... you DO want to help... don't you? Before we start, where is your cage? Just put in on the counter next to the key, when I am leaving, I'll put it on you.

I need to take a shower and shave, please get the water going while I play with myself... and don't forget the shaving cream, oh... what are you looking at?? My pussy?? yes you'll need to shave it tonight... I don't want any stubble. Tell ya what, turn off the shower and get on your knees right here. That's it, put your nose right up to my pussy, tell me what you smell... I didn't say you could touch it... are you TRYING to get punished?? Now I want you to take 2 fingers and stick them up my hole and move back and forth ever so slowly... make sure you get the honey flowing... that's right... a little faster now... look at your hand... it's covered with me... now add the rest of your fingers and slowly stretch me out... you know how big Marcus is... I want to make sure the fit isn't too tight for him.

That's my boy... all the way up to your forearm and back out soo very nice... now take your tongue and flick at my button... i didn't say suck or lap... i said flick... you are really looking for punishment tonight... I'll think of something drastic. Now take you other hand and let me cover it with baby oil... i see that smile... you know where this one is going... don't you... all right... get started... you never know, Marcus may bring 1 or 2 of his friends with him and they are just as big as him. YUMMMM. that's right keep the pussy hand moving in and out and slowly get the other hand going in and out of my ass... i want you to get it up as far up your arm as possible... that's it... build a rhythm with both hands... now start licking my button and sucking on it... make me cum... and don't you dare cum.

Thank you Sammy, that was very nice... considering your hands aren't even has big as his cock... and I know you tried... now go start the shower again... I want the vanilla soap tonight... I love the smell of vanilla and sex together... stays on my skin for hours... and you have to smell it and know that you aren't on me anywhere... it's all Marcus and me... and maybe Joe.

I will say Sammy you have a way of making my scalp relax when you are washing my hair... feel so peaceful. Make my nipples stand up when you wash them... no... i didn't say you can use your mouth... what am I going to do to you!!?? inspect my pussy... is it soft enough that it doesn't have to be shaved... no... ok... get down there and shave it well... did you get all the hairs off on me... give my clit a good licking to make sure... i don't want any stray hair to show up on my red dress.

That's right, the red dress... I know you laid out the white... but I don't want to look virginal tonight... i want every man that sees me to want me... so did you pick out the red bra? How about the red one with the black lace and the hole for the nipple to push thru. Yes I know my dress is sheer and I know it slits up the front and just barely stops at my pussy and no I'm not going to wear a slip under it. I know I'm not supposed to bend even the slightest over or everything will show. I want to feel like a slut and I want Marcus to know it and to treat me as such... The sex will be so much hotter.

Do you want me to tell you where we are going?? I'm going to anyway. Remember the Red Rooster Club... yes the swingers club!! Oh yeah... now you know why the bare minimum in clothing... I want to dance up against every hot cock in the place and play with a few of them... I want to feel hands all over me and in me, then I'm going to take Marcus right there on the dance floor with his buddy pounding my ass... Hopefully someone will pound his too... YUMM

Ok... that's enough... now for one last check... stick your fingers in my pussy and make sure they are soaked... let me lick them off and taste myself... Oops that's the doorbell. Must be Marcus. go answer it please... I didn't say to wrap a towel around you!

Hey Handsome, I was just getting ready to cage Sammy up. He was a bad boy tonight and I need to think of a suitable punishment for him. I know... stick him in the corner with his face to the wall and you just fuck me right now... yeah... Ok Sammy here is the panties you wanted me to wear... enjoy them, I used them to wipe me out with Marcus all over them. Your punishment is that I won't tell you how many cocks or hands that were in me or on me... or what else I did tonight when I get home. I won't wake you up when I get home... and I'll probably not even come home tonight... sweet dreams!!