My Date with Celia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow we are going to have to get busy." I said, "Get over here and rub your cunt against mine."

"If we do that, we'll need another shower." She remarked, but lay on the bed with her legs spread anyway.

"Good!" I retorted. "I want to see what that nightdress of yours look like wet anyway."

She laughed as I lowered myself into position, "As you wish milady."

We thrusted, slid, and wiped our pussies together until we both came again. Our thigh and bellies were wet with a mixture of our juices. We crept into a spoon position and fell asleep.

I woke at 9.00am with a start. We should be at work! Celia was in the bathroom. "Why didn't you wake me?" I demanded of her.

"Because, my darling you and I are officially off sick today. I rang the office and said that you and I had been for a meal last night and had eaten some bad fish."

"How did you explain that you were ringing for both of us?" I asked.

"Simple, I told them that you were so ill I had to bring you home, so when I began to feel the same you insisted that I stay the night so that you could fuck the arse off me!" she joked.

"You didn't!"

"You were the one who insisted on outing us by holding my hand in the office, making sure that we were noticed, weren't you?" She admonished me. "So now we have all day to make love and if you're very good, I might wear my nightdress in the shower for you."

"I love you." I said.

She rejoined me in bed and settled her nose into my slightly smelly vagina and snorted into it. "Are you blowing snot into my cunt?" I asked.

"Now that's a good idea, I bet you haven't had that done to you before." She replied. I laughed and shook my head. "In some ways it is a pity I haven't got a cold then isn't it?" I was incapable of speech so, still laughing I nodded.

When I recovered enough to say something, I expressed myself of the view that she was fine one to call me a silly dirty bugger. She crept up alongside me to kiss my breasts and then my mouth. Then it was my turn to surprise her. I wormed my way down the bed a little and wiped her damp and also slightly smelly vagina with my hair. Then I took a strand that was thoroughly dampened by the mixture of juices and sweat, put it into my mouth and sucked it dry. That set us both off again.

There is a definite advantage of having a lesbian relationship. A man can only cum so many times in a night, whereas lesbians have the advantage that they can just keep going. So we did: All morning.

"Shall we have a shower and then something to eat?" I suggested.

"The only thing I want to eat is between your lovely, slight damp thighs." She told me.

"You are incorrigible." I exclaimed.

"So encourage me." Celia looked at me with a lapping motion of her tongue. Then resignedly agreed, "Ok, let's have that shower and we can kill two birds with one stone."

What's that?"

"You can see what my nightie looks like when it is wet, and I can find out what it feels like to have you wet it by pissing on it!

I almost dragged her to the bathroom before she could change her mind. The "nightdress" that she had brought with her, was not some flannelette tee shirt type, but the most gorgeous piece of lingerie, a pale pink. After she had put it on over her naked body, I could still see her most important parts through the silk.

She sat cross legged on the floor of the shower cabinet and supported herself with her arms behind her. "C'mon then this better be good!"

Well I drenched her, from head to toe. Her hair was flattened to her skull, like that she looked very sexy. I looked down and my piss was dripping off her nose, her chin and her tits! Those gorgeous magnificent tits were wet with my piss. The reason why I could see this was that half way through her wetting, she had shrugged the nightie off her shoulders and offered her tits to be washed in my natural water. I sank to my knees, pushed her onto her back on the wet floor and sucked her breast for all I was worth.

"Put your hand to my pussy." She said quietly. I did as she had said and felt her weeing over my hand. "Next time it will be in your mouth, there will be no escape."

"I won't want any escape, I promise you!" I gasped, "You can clamp me there with you thighs and I shall drink the lot. Me telling her this had a remarkable effect on her.

"We must use today well, it will be our last chance for another time like this for a while." She said. "I want to explore this pissing this with you."

"Than we mustn't waste any opportunity." I said, "I either of us need to go, we must do it over the other. _whatever we are wearing!"

"Oh Diana, you are a dirty bastard. Put your fingers up my cunt right now and bring me off, make me come over your hand."

Eventually we did get down stairs for lunch and in view of our last conversation, we got dressed. All Celia had with her apart from some tatty jeans and a tee shirt, was her business suit. This was what she had dressed in. I eyed this as we ate. "I know what you're thinking, and yes I do know what is likely to happen to it." She told me. I threw a carton of milk at her. She grabbed the marmalade that was on the table and smeared a handful into my hair.

"Here we go again" I though and I was delighted. I am afraid I made a right mess of her suit, It was a definite candidate for the dry cleaners, although quite what the assistant might think we she took it in, I didn't know.

After a bit of a session we relaxed in the bath together, this brought about another bit of "canoodling" as my mother might have called it. Whilst we were in the bath, who should turn up? Yes, my Mother.

She let herself in and in answer to my call "We're upstairs Mum." She came up and found the bathroom door ajar, Celia and I were still in the bath. Celia was petrified with fright.

"Well I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at the things you do." She said. "Have you two been having a good time?" We both answered in the affirmative, Celia a little less fulsome in her expression than was I. "Well I suppose you'd like a cup of tea, I'll go and put the kettle on."

"Diana! That was your Mum!" Celia was embarrassed to be caught by her.

"Don't worry, she's more fun than you think." I told her. I got out Bob's bathrobe for Celia and I wore my own.

"Don't you think we should get dressed?" she asked.

"In your case, what in? You have nothing left!"

"I have my jeans and tee shirt."

"Have you seen your jeans?" I asked her, "They are considerably tattier than when you arrived. I was keeping that as a surprise for you."

Celia laughed and uttered, "Bitch!"

"Before we go downstairs, give me a kiss." I told her. Then I opened up the front of her bathrobe and considered what I saw. "God you have a beautiful body!" I put my arms inside the robe and held her bare body against mine. "These breasts are exquisite, I am insanely jealous."

"Stop it Diana, we are different, you are just as beautiful, I envy your lovely hair, regular dosing of foodstuffs must do it a tremendous amount of good."

I slipped the sash of her robe out of the belt loops. "We won't need that, I want you to live dangerously. Flash Mum a bit and see what happens."

"I most certainly will not!" Celia retorted sharply. "I will only go downstairs with no belt if you do the same."

"There!" I said as I tossed my belt along the corridor. My robe fitted me and was extremely short, however, hers, actually being Bob's, was a lot looser and was longer. "You are much more covered than I, so stop moaning."

"Are you two going to be much longer?" Mum called from the kitchen.

"Coming Mum!" I called and shooed Celia down the stairs.

The three of us sat round the kitchen table. "Now what have you two been up to today?" Mum asked quite innocently. I laughed and Celia blushed bright red. "Perhaps I can guess." Mum surmised. She turned to Celia, "My dear, I have come to learn that when you come into this house, you enter one of high sexual activity -- of all types. Can I take it you enjoyed your visit?"

Celia embarrassed beyond measure, mumbled that she had. I think if the questioner had been anyone other than my Mum, she would have been more effusive.

Mum carried on addressing Celia. "There's no need to be embarrassed dear, Lesbianism is quite acceptable nowadays, - even amongst the most heterosexual of men. I'm sure Bob, had he been here would have loved to have watched, - or even joined in, but then I suppose it wouldn't have been lesbianism, more an orgy. Not that that would have made any difference, Bob would have sprayed his cum anyway."

"I'd forgotten he was away, I've come round with a purpose." Mum continued. "I decided to treat you and Bob in return for recent favours. I will buy and have installed a hot tub in one of those wooden cabins that you see. I thought a good place would be up in the Rhododendrons, a little away from the house, then you can indulge in your little peccadilloes, without being observed. Although perhaps you don't mind being seen in a state of undress quite so much now. One condition though is that I would want to able to use the tub also."

"Mum, I don't know what to say." I almost blubbed.

"Thank you might be appropriate." She replied a little waspishly.

"Of course, Thank you so much Mum, We'd be so grateful -- honestly. I can't wait to tell Bob. We had talked about getting one but they're so expensive."

"Actually it was Bob who gave me the idea, He was telling me that he tried one at a hotel once and he loved it. Besides it will be so much more comfortable than you and your guests crammed into that bathtub upstairs." She continued with a wink, "Don't you agree Celia?" She hesitated then said, "Well I must be going, thanks for the tea even though I had to make it myself. Will you see me to the door please Diana?"

I walked to the front door with Mum, "Tell your friend that she doesn't have to wrap her robe round her so tightly, I have seen a naked female before!" Then she added, "I'll see you at the weekend I hope, Tell Bob that I'm particularly looking forward to receiving HIS gratitude."

"You want to go to bed with him again?" I asked.

"Diana, you of all people should know that it doesn't have to be in bed! Haven't you christened the stairs yet? Or the hall floor? What about the back garden? Have you no imagination? Bye dear, I'll see you at the weekend."

I stood there in wonderment, what a fantastic women my mother is, and so understanding, but no imagination? ME? I'd get Bob to do her over, no question.

Celia crept up behind me and put her arms around me. "Does that mean what I think it means? Is Bob shagging your mother?"

Without looking at her, just watching my Mum driving off in her car, I said, "You shouldn't have been listening."

"I didn't intend to, I just overheard part of it."

"You mustn't tell anyone."

"I promise from the bottom of my heart I will never utter a word of this to anyone." She sounded sincere. Then she said, "Shut the door, I want to take off your robe."

I turned to face her, "Leave the door and we'll both take off our robes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm getting to like exhibitionism."

She giggled "It seems we both are! Are you ready? One two, three, GO!"

I played a rotten trick on her. I dodged out of the way as she dropped her robe, then I stood blocking her way back behind the door for a few seconds. She laughed when she realised she'd been had. "You rotten bugger!" She exclaimed. Of course I let her back and we kissed again. "I could fall in love with you." She told me.

"I'd prefer it if we kept it at the "in lust" level for the moment." I told her gently.

"You're probably right." She agreed. "But that doesn't mean I not getting very fond of you, you know."

"That is definitely reciprocated." I said to her. "If we're officially off sick, does that mean we can't go out tonight?"

"Of course we can, as long as we promise not to eat fish!" She said with a roar. "But what am I to wear?"

"Very little, I promise." I told her. "I have a wrap around dress that we might get to fit you, providing you're not too fussy about how much overlap there is."

"Lead me to it MacDuff, let's try." She cried out, then added, "But I don't have any underwear here."

"Don't worry on that score. You won't be needing any." I told her as I tweaked one of her nipples. Her breasts fascinate me, I can't seem to leave them alone.

We still had a lot of time before hitting the town we wondered how we could fill it. Just for once we did not do to bed. I suggested we each do a dance for the other with no touching! I placed my wardrobe at her disposal if she wanted to be wearing something (at the start) -- I certainly would. I also said she should look through the CD collection for a track that she might want to play.

I chose Shirley Bassey "Big Spender" as my track. It had all the oomph that I needed. She (of course) chose "The Stripper" By David Rose. So now all we had to do was to sort out some clothes.

Celia held up a nightdress of mine. "Can I try this on?" She asked.

"Of course!" I told her, It was one I hadn't worn in years, except one night about six months ago when I surprised Bob in the shower whilst I was wearing it. Needless to say, it now wasn't in the best of condition. "By the way, do what you like with it."

"Really?" She asked.

"Really." I confirmed and said no more.

I found an old sundress that needed a bit of excitement, I thought to myself how exciting it was going to get in the space of one song, I grinned at the prospect. We tossed a coin to find out who was to go first. She won and put me in first. I announced that the penalty for unauthorised touching was to be put out in the back garden naked for ten minutes.

The music started and I raunched into the room, I did a few bumps and grinds and went very close to her thrusting my pelvis at her face, then I took a step back and pulled the neckline open and bent over to show down the front of my dress.(Not that I have any real cleavage to show). Then I undid the back zip a little and pulled the dress off both shoulders. Leaving it like that, I began to haul up the skirt until it was at the top of my thighs. Holding it there with one hand I beckoned to her to come forward, then thrust my free hand under my skirt and simulated frigging myself off (I had a dastardly plan). She got out of the chair in which she was sitting and stepped forward. Her hand followed mine under my skirt and cupped my pussy. I breathed, "You touched me, and you'll have to pay the penalty later."

It was getting near the end of the song, so I stepped back and simply undid the zip full and let the dress drop to the floor. She applauded me delightedly, and laughed when she said "That was a dirty trick!"

"If you think that is dirty, you have another think coming." I retorted, picking up my dress and putting it back on.

Then it was her turn. She did a standard stripper routine, flashing her tits and hauling the nightie up to her hip from side on. Then she tore the neckline down to her waist. I was delighted, it was an old nightie and I never tire of seeing her breasts. Then both side seams went up to her armpits. She held out the front flap like an apron and draped it over my legs. I naturally gathered it into my hands and lifted it so I could see her quim. She twisted away from me which pulled me towards her. I realised what she was doing too late and I ended up with my arms around her. "You touched me so you'll have to pay the forfeit later." She laughed.

As I had to pay the penalty anyway I was going to get my money's worth and tore the nightie clean off her and began fondling those lovely breasts. I just weighed them in my hands and gently lifted them. "What would you like to do with them?" She asked, "Pour something over them perhaps?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, "But outside."

"Then take off your dress and we'll do it outside." She murmured.

I went to the kitchen cupboard and grabbed almost the first thing I touched. So I was armed with a carton of ready made custard. It's disgusting stuff, but handy for messing with. I guided her to the "hidden" part of the patio backed her against the wall and poured a little of the custard over her breasts. It ran over her skin in a very pleasing manner, dividing into two around her nipples, then dripping off the bottom swell of her tits onto her belly and her feet. "Lick it off my boobs, Diana." She said softly. Then I did something really stupid. I handed her the carton and bent over from the waist to take one of her nipples into my mouth.

I was not obeying her instruction, as instead of licking I was sucking. I was turned on by this and so was she. She pushed out her belly and with one hand cupped and lifted the breast I was sucking, which in turn lifted my face upwards a little. I looked up into her eyes as she began to pour the rest of the custard over her breast and my face. She didn't stop there, she moved the carton so it made a trail up my forehead, over my hair and down my bare back as far as she could reach. There was still some custard left so she reversed the process back and forth until it was all gone. I was covered in the sticky yellow stuff as I stood up to kiss her. She smoothed my hair back just at the top, but the main part of my hair was still dripping in custard. She turned me round facing away from her and put pressure on my shoulders indicated she wanted me on my knees.

As I knelt, I felt her tugging at my hair. Not much but enough for me to notice. I turned my enough to see that she was rubbing her vagina with a handful of my custard sodden hair. "Let me do it." I said to her.

"OK." She replied. I knelt before her facing her this time and pulled my hair over my shoulder and started to rub the messy hair into her pussy. She groaned. She groaned even more when I started to stuff my hair into her with my fingers. I kept going pushing more and more of my hair up between her labia lips. "Diana." She uttered, "I would never have thought of doing that!" When I had pushed as much hair into her pussy as I could, I started to very slowly pull it out again. You'd have thought that I was giving her an electric shock. "Fucking hell Diana! What are you doing to me? That is exquisite!" When all my hair was out of her I placed my mouth over her vagina and blew as hard as I could. "Jesus Diana!"

I stood up and rubbed her pussy with my hand. She immediately stuck two fingers inside me and shook me rigid. "Are we going to make each other cum like this?" I asked her. She had to concede that were probably were not, so we went into the house and showered.

"What are we going to do tonight?" Celia asked.

"I did think we could go to the cinema and fool around a bit, and then perhaps on to a club, even the one we went to last night." I offered.

"Same club eh? A second performance perhaps?" she said with a grin.

"You never know." I replied.

"Ok then, but what about the cinema? There isn't sex cinema in the town as far as I know." She asked.

"All the better then, people won't be expecting it." I said wickedly.

"You're determined to get caught aren't you?" Celia demanded.

"Not particularly, but I find the risk of it, exciting." I admitted.

We had a meal before getting ready for the evening out. As we ate we decided that Celia would have to go home tonight so she would have something to wear to the office the next day. For tonight though she had decided that my offer of a wrap-over dress would be fun and exciting to try.

The dress I had in mind was a sleeveless dress with no collar, so it would possibly accommodate her larger frame. She tried it on and although it went round her (just), there was no way that the tapes would reach enough to tie, thus securing the dress. "What about your idea for my skirt, some Velcro?" I asked,

"Only if you do the same for your skirt." She demanded.