My Daugherter and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Fucking my daughter and family incest.
3.6k words
4.03
53.4k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers

You will remember at the conclusion of Part 2 that we had driven to Hank and Brenda's home to have a few drinks and some snacks and talk about the events of the day.

Debbie, my daughter in law, was still very horny and had to have Hank nursing her teats. Then she had him shift to her very hairy cunt to suck her clit.

We managed to get Hank to stop sucking Debbie's clit long enough for all of us to have a couple of drinks and some snacks.

It was getting late and Becky was anxious to get Brandon, her nephew, into the sack so she could suck his cock and then have him fuck her. Brandon hadn't been circumcised at birth because Debbie, his mother, thought it was cruel to do so. That gave Becky another reason to want to fuck him.

Of course, Erica, Brandon's younger sister thought it was pretty cool that his aunt wanted to fuck him while she was going to bed with me for the night. Erica's mother, Debbie, was going to sleep with Hank so she could have him suck her very hairy cunt. That left my son, Chris, to bed down with Brenda, the ranch hand and Hank's daughter.

After consuming two or three drinks and smoking a few cigarettes some folks found it necessary to relieve themselves. Erica and Becky didn't need to piss, but Brenda and Debbie did. So we headed out doors where they could piss all over the place. Debbie spread her cunt lips wide open, spread her legs apart and began squirting pee all over the ground. Brenda did the same thing and then both of them stopped and had pee dribbling down their stocking clad thighs and legs. Brenda motioned to Chris to come over and lick her cunt and Debbie did the same thing to Hank.

The guys went down on their knees and stuck their faces in Brenda and Debbie's cunt and began licking and sucking.

Everyone got back inside and Erica noticed Hank had a small syringe in his hand.

"What is he going to do with that syringe grandpa?" she asked.

"I think he has something in it that will make your mother even hornier than she already is." I answered. "He'll probably give each nipple a little shot of it, then have her spread her cunt lips open and give her a little shot on them as well as her clit. She'll want to do all sorts of sexual things after a few minutes. Won't be able to get enough cock for about an hour." I told her.

Hank came over to where I was standing with Erica and said "I just gave her a little juice in each nipple and cunt lip. She will get real horny, but won't be a raving whore just wanting more. It will wear off in about thirty minutes. She'll want to suck every cock and eat every cunt here and won't care if the men blast her face or mouth with semen.

Suddenly Debbie hollered "I want all the cocks to line up so I can suck every one. I'm fucking horny and I need lots of hard cock in my mouth. Her son, Brandon, was first and she pulled his prick into her mouth and began sucking it. Brandon gave his mother a big load of semen in about thirty seconds. Hank was next and he lasted about as long as Brandon, but he pulled out and plastered her face with the baby batter. I followed Hank and Debbie pulled my foreskin back before she began sucking me. She fondled my nuts and suddenly I erupted right in her mouth with a big load. Finally her husband Chris, slipped his long skinny prick in her mouth and said "You motherfucker, you had better have a load for me."

It took Chris about a minute to blow his nuts off, but when he did, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and spewed it all over her face and hair. Then he took his hand and smeared it all over her face and said "Now my dear loving wife, you've had your protein for the day, You won't need any facial makeup now."

Everyone was finally satiated enough to be ready to get some sleep. Before ending the night however, Hank suggested to Brenda that perhaps Debbie and Erica might want to go to the stables early in the morning and see the cocks on a couple of the stallions they were going to use to breed mares with tomorrow.

Brenda told Debbie and Erica that they should go and perhaps even handle one of the stallions cocks just to see what it was like.

Debbie told Erica she thought it would be a great idea to go so they could handle a horses cock. Brenda said she would take them to the breeding area right after breakfast. With that we all paired off and headed for bed.

Debbie and Hank, Brenda and Brandon, Erica and her daddy, and Becky and me.

Becky and I got up about eight o'clock and everyone else was seated around the table drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette except Christopher. The women were all dressed only in garter belts and sheer stockings with no bras. Everybody looked rested and Brenda said she would whip up a quick breakfast so Debbie and Erica could go play with stallions cocks. Becky was already playing with my cock again and getting me erect. I saw Erica playing with Christopher's cock too.

Brandon told Hank he would like to go with him to the stable and see the stallions they were going to use this afternoon for breeding the mares.

Brenda got rubber boots and socks to cover their nylons with for the four of them and told Debbie, and Erica to get them on so they didn't get manure on their shoes. Erica decided she didn't want to go right now but would watch the mares getting bred in the afternoon. She was busy playing with her daddy's long cock and didn't want to let go of it. Brandon decided he would go watch his mother play with a couple of horses cocks.

The four of them no sooner left than Erica told her daddy, Christopher, that she wanted him to fuck her. She had been fondling his cock and had it standing out as straight as a flagpole, She was sitting now playing with his nuts and telling him she was his cock inside her belly.

"But Erica. That is incest pure and simple." Christopher told his daughter. "I could go to prison for that." he continued.

"I simply want your long slim prick inside me giving me a good fucking like you do mommy sometimes." Erica replied. "I've heard the two of you making love to each other and she is squealing like a sow when you have your cock in her cunt. I want you to do that to me now - while they are gone."

Becky realized what Erica wanted to have happen and that was to have her daddy fuck her while I fucked my daughter. Becky had been stroking my cock while everyone had been talking and I was as stiff as an iron pipe.

Erica got Christopher by the nuts and said "We are going into the bedroom with the two beds in it and are going to fuck each other silly. I want my daddy to fill my cunt full of his creamy semen and perhaps even breed me. Then I'm going to slip into a pair of sheer black panties and let it leak out so the crotch gets soaked."

Becky looked at me and said "Oh daddy. That sound so wonderful and I love having your fat cock inside my cunt. I'd love to have a load of your baby batter deep inside my vagina."

Becky grabbed me by my cock and the four of us went off to the bedroom, a pair of daddy's and daughters, intent on fucking each other silly.

Erica said "This bedroom has two full size beds. We can each have a bed and if we want to join each other later, we may. But first I want my daddy's big long cock in my cunt. He can suck my nipples while he is fucking me."

Becky just pushed so I was sitting on the bed, then got on her knees and put her mouth over my erect cock.

I told her to be careful and not get any runs in her stockings, but she could suck my cock for a minute or two. If she thought I was going to erupt in her mouth and she didn't want me to, she could just pull away and I'd shoot all over her small teats.

She sucked me gently keeping the foreskin over the head of my cock. I was getting pretty well worked up as she was sucking me very nicely.

"Do you want me to erupt in your mouth Becky"? I asked.

She just nodded with her head up and down and pointed to her mouth.I let go with about five or six spurts of semen. She swallowed as much as she could, but some dribbled out the corners of her mouth and down onto her nipples.

I looked over at Erica and Christopher. Erica was flat on her back with her legs up in the air. I could see four straps holding one stocking up, so I presumed she was wearing an eight strap garter belt. Her cunt was as bushy as Becky's but with auburn hair rather than the coal black hair like Becky had.

"Come on daddy. Stick that long prick of yours all the way up my wet cunt. I want you to fill me up with your pollen." Erica said.

Christopher said "I don't want to breed you dear. Mommy would have a fit if she knew I was fucking you. She seems unable to get enough cock to satisfy her, so she is playing around with a couple of guys. I know they are fucking her because I heard some scuttlebutt about her being with them."

About this time Becky decided she had swallowed enough of my pollen and moved over to Erica so she suck her teats. I decided to go over too and let Erica suck on my cock. So she now had three people playing with her.

Erica simply said "Oh my goodness. I'm coming all over the place. Getting fucked by my daddy, sucking grandpa's cock and having my teats suckled by my auntie. Daddy. Please shoot your baby batter in my cunt."

Christopher arched his back and thrust his prick inside Erica's cunt as far as it would go.

"I just erupted in your cunt darling." he told his daughter.

"I know daddy. I can feel it and it is nice and warm." she replied.

About that time Brandon burst into the bedroom, seeing all three of us, and exclaiming "You aren't going to believe what happened to mommy. She got semen sprayed all over her by one of the stallions."

"How did that happen?" Christopher asked.

"Well." Brandon answered. "Mommy was lying on a bench under this stallions belly, playing with his long cock, which was just hanging down. Brenda began rubbing his belly with her hand and his cock began rising until it was throbbing. Mommy then grabbed it and began stroking it and suddenly the stallions cock just erupted, spraying a huge load of semen all over mommy's belly, teats, thighs, and cunt. Then she scooted down on the bench so she could stick that long prick in her mouth and finish sucking the excess semen off his cock."

"That wasn't all." he continued. "Brenda then reached down on mommy's belly and began rubbing the semen all over her teats, thighs, and cunt hair. Mommy was quite a sticky mess by the time she finished. Then Hank moved in and stuck his cock right where mommy could get a hold of it and she began sucking him off. It took him about a minute before he blew his nuts off in her mouth."

"Brenda thought I needed to blow my nuts off too, so while mommy was sucking Hank's cock, Brenda scooted over toward me and began sucking me off. I had gotten a hard on while watching the stallion splash his semen all over mommy, so Brenda simply reached down with her mouth and covered all of my cock with it. I only lasted about thirty seconds until I unleashed a torrent of semen inside her mouth. She swallowed that and just kept sucking my still hard cock." Brandon concluded. "I finally felt my prick begin to get soft and Brenda let go of it with her mouth. She bent down and gave mommy a kiss on the mouth and gave her a little taste of my baby batter."

Becky, still in her garter belt and stockings told me she was horny again and needed me to fuck her.

"Daddy. I'm going to ask Brenda if I can watch the stallions breed a couple of mares this afternoon. I want to help her wash their cocks off after they spread their semen in the mares. But right now I want your fucking cock inside my belly because I'm horny again and need another good fucking from you." she said.

Becky laid back on the bed, spread her legs wide apart and opened her cunt lips. She was already wet and I slipped my cock all the way to her cervix as I entered her.

"Oh daddy. Your cock feels so good, It is so fat and has me all filled up. Now fuck me good and shoot your pollen in me. I need to get bred too." she told me.

I thrust my prick in her about five times and then let loose with five or six good spurts of semen. When I finished I just kept my prick deep inside her wet cunt until she told me to get up and come up so she could suck me clean.

I moved up to her face and she took hold of my prick and proceeded to lick the juices off of it then finally taking it in her mouth and sucking it clean.

"Daddy. You're just the best fucking cock a woman could have. I hope mommy enjoys your cock as much as I do." she said.

"She likes to take my soft prick and jack me off till I erupt in her hand." I said. "Then she likes to lick the semen off her hand and the head of my cock. Sometimes she wants me to fuck her, but not very often. She will let me watch her take a piss though. Sometimes it runs down her legs and soaks her nylons. That pisses her off because then she has to change her stockings."

"She can be such a whore daddy. Am I your whore too?" Becky asked.

"Do you want to be my whore darling? If you want to be, you can be. I hope Brenda lets you play with a stallions cock this afternoon. Then you'll see how big they really are. Just watch when he pulls his prick out of her and see all the semen that is leaking out of it." daddy said.

"I'm leaking your semen too daddy. Get my bikini panties out of my bag so I can slip them on and not be leaking all over the bed." Becky said.

I got off the bed and went to her bag. There was a pair of sheer black panties that I took to her. She slipped them over her feet then scooted up and pulled them up to her crotch.

"Now I won't make a mess of the bed." she said.

About this time Erica had gotten her fill of her daddy's cock, so we all got up and fixed a pot of coffee and smoked a cigarette. Erica told us that Debbie would have a fit if she caught her smoking, but Becky told her that her mother shouldn't talk the way she fucked around.

A few minutes later, the door opened and Debbie, Brenda, and Hank all came in.

"Well, the morning stud session is over." Brenda said. "A little lunch and a smoke or two and we'll be back at it the afternoon."

Becky told Brenda she wanted to go with them this afternoon and to hold the stallions long cock after he had fucked the mare.

Brenda told her she would be happy to have her watch her come and watch them breed the mare.

Becky told Brenda she wanted to hold the stallions cock after he finished and before he got soft.

Brenda told Becky that would be OK and perhaps she could help them wash his cock off.

Debbie told Becky she got splashed with semen from the stallion that morning. She said she was playing with his cock and suddenly he erupted all over her belly and teats. She said she had never seen so much semen in her life and that Brenda had spread it all over her belly and hairy cunt.

A light lunch was fixed and we ate and had a drink, then Brenda, Hank, and Becky left to go breed a mare or two.

Debbie told me she needed a good fucking.

I suggested she get Christopher or Brandon to fuck her, but she said she wanted me.

Christopher thought he would take a short walk and Erica let Brandon know she would like him to fuck her.

"Debbie." I said. "Do you want me to wash all that dried semen off of your teats and pussy first or do you just want me to slip my cock into your wet cunt?"

"I just want your hard fucking cock in my pussy. I'm horny from watching that stallion mount the mare and poke her with his mammoth cock. He must have been at least fifteen inches long when he mounted her." she said.

Her belly still was covered with dried semen and her dark pussy hair was matted down with it in places.

Debbie got on the bed and spread her legs open then pulled her cunt lips open. I could see her gaping pee hole as I got ready to mount her. My cock was sticking straight out from my belly and I slipped it into her very wet cunt quite easily util I was at her cervix.

"Oh you motherfucker. Your cock is so much fatter than Christopher's. It's like the difference between having a foot long hot dog stuck in me as opposed to your hard salami." she said. "Now fuck me good and fill me with your pollen. I'm so fucking horny I want you to breed me now. Watching all those stallions fucking those mares made me want to get bred again."

I reached up with my mouth and began suckling a nipple, thrusting my cock in and out as I did so. She must have sensed I was about to spew my seed all over the inside of her cunt because she said "Hurry up you motherfucker and fill my cunt up."

I let loose and blew my nuts off inside her giving her a warm slippery bath of sperm filled semen and told her as I did "That should have enough sperm in it to find one of your eggs and fertilize it."

As we separated, I looked over and all I could see was Erica's nylon clad legs up in the air and Brandon mounted between them giving his sister a god fucking.

Debbie saw them too and said "She loves having Brandon fuck her. She thinks we don't know about it, but we have for some time. He may think he's going to breed her, but she is on the pill so she won't get knocked up. But she loves having his cock stuck inside her. Of course, she likes her daddy's cock too."

Debbie was still in her garter belt and stockings with her seams straight. She climbed onto the bed and spread her legs apart then took her hands and opened her cunt lips.

"Now get on top of me and give me your long fucking cock daddy." she said to me. "Your wife raves about how good your long prick is and how she likes you to fuck her. Now let me have it."

i got on top and as I was ready to mount her, I looked down and saw not only her gaping pee hole, but also her very erect clit standing out. My cock slid easily into her saturated cunt and I thrust in and out about twenty times before I finally let my cock erupt against her cervix.

"Oh you motherfucker." Debbie said. "Now I know why I love having you fuck me. Your prick is so fat when it spews your seed in me. Now let me clean your prick off then you can go and get my panties out of my bag so I don't leak all over the place."

I got off and moved up to her face, where she simply took my now flaccid cock and sucked our juices off. Then I went to her bag and got her black panties and took them to her.

She swung around on the bed and stepped into them, standing and pulling them up tightly against her cunt lips.

"Now your baby batter can leak into these and not drip and run down my legs." she said.

It was truly time to leave as we had watched mares being bred, had stayed overnight with Brenda and Hank, and had a fucking good time.

We had one drink with them, then departed. Debbie and Christopher, Erica and Brandon,and Becky and me.

Brenda asked us to return again in the near future and we agreed we would do that.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers