My Daughter Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RawHumor
RawHumor
151 Followers

With that dismissal, I did as she asked. Thankfully, Dani seemed too preoccupied with her own world to notice anything unusual about me that night.

That night, I had to masturbate before I could fall asleep. I came hard, with images of my Queen's pussy running all through my head.

*********************

Well, days passed and I pretty much learned to anticipate Cindy's requests and we got quite good together. She'd regularly give me a new task to prevent me from ever forgetting my place or her authority over me. They weren't always big things, but she knew me well enough that she knew which buttons to push (e.g. button your blouse one button off and go to work that way or wear a bra that is too dark for your top or cut holes out of the nipples of the bra you wear today, etc.).

So anyway, about 3-4 weeks after our little soiree on Cheryl's couch, I received the following text from my Queen:

#Queen Cindy: We are going out on a proper date tomorrow night. I got a small promotion at work and a raise to go with it! I'm so excited, pet! I want to take you out to celebrate! Make arrangements for a sitter or send Dani on a sleepover or something, because you won't be making it home that night. Wear your lavender dress with the mesh that I love so much. No panties. We'll be meeting at Francesco's at 7 sharp.#

#Me: Congratulations, my Queen! I'm so happy for you and so proud of you! Regarding tomorrow night... it's a Friday night, so I can ask your mom if Dani can stay with Rachel for the night. Would that work?#

#Queen Cindy: No - that won't work. We will be retiring to my place after dinner.#

#Me: Okay, I will figure something out.#

#Queen Cindy: You always do. You're a good pet, Amy. I do so enjoy owning you and fucking you... and wrecking your pretty little face with my cunt. *giggle*#

#Me: *blush* Thank you, my Queen. I can't wait until tomorrow! Congratulations again!#

I showed up to the restaurant 5 minutes early, in case the lot was full. I was fortunate that someone was pulling out as I was pulling in, so I got a good parking spot without any trouble. After I parked, I texted my Queen to see if she was already there or if I should wait outside for her.

#Queen Cindy: You're the last to arrive. Tell them you're in the Kohler party and they'll show you to our table.#

Last to arrive? Kohler party? I pouted a bit to myself as I thought this was going to be a special date night with just the two of us. However, big girl panties firmly in place, I walked in and asked for the aforementioned table.

As I approached the table, my jaw dropped. Cindy, my Queen, was there. But so was her mom, Susan, who was sitting close to Cheryl. There was one other "couple" (I presumed) there - a pretty black girl, Kim, who was on the cheerleading squad with Cheryl; and Cindy, who was getting quite cozy with Lin, an Asian woman who is a teacher at my school. Lin is only 28, so the age difference isn't as high between the two of them as it is with us other two couples. Susan is 3 years older than I am so she and Cheryl have the biggest gap. I took pride in the fact that my Queen was the most beautiful of them all, and also was the lead cheerleader and the unofficial but unquestioned leader of this small group.

Cindy welcomed me to sit next to her and gave me quite a passionate open-mouthed kiss. By this time, these shows of public affection didn't humiliate me quite as much, and my passion for her beat out any concerns over making a spectacle of ourselves. Still, she was kissing me this way in front of her mom, my friend, so that was definitely different. I returned her kiss eagerly, despite any reservations. In fact, I was bold enough to slide my hand behind her head to show her just how hungry I was for her kiss; how badly I wanted her tongue in my mouth, claiming what is hers.

As we settled back into our seats, I noticed that our passion had triggered that of the others. I got to witness Cheryl kissing Susan quite possessively and Lin and Kim making out like teenagers after prom. Eventually, we were able to compose ourselves enough to order.

Over dinner, my Queen informed me that she had taken Cheryl's suggestion literally, and helped persuade her own mother to submit to Cheryl.

"It's so hot watching my mom submit to my best friend. She blushes so nicely, especially when Cheryl spits into her mouth. Cheryl really likes to spit, and my mom is becoming quite addicted. Isn't that right, ladies?" Cindy asked.

For once, I got to see another woman burning in humiliation as my long-time friend turned to her daughter's friend and opened her mouth wide. Cheryl, quite happily, spit into her slave's mouth and then put her fingers under Susan's chin to encourage her to swallow. Susan smiled and thanked Cheryl for the gift, and then thanked Cindy for suggesting it. I could tell that she was enjoying herself, but... I don't know... her sincerity wasn't quite there.

Cindy then continued, "So, after dinner, we're going back to our place to party. Rachel is out with Dani at another friend's house, so there are no limits to how open or kinky we can be tonight. I also have a special game planned for later on, after the drinks are flowing."

"Woo, I am going to ride your face HARD tonight, baby girl!" Kim teased Lin. Lin blushed slightly, then poked out her tongue to show how receptive she was to the idea. It was cute, funny, silly. They had a genuine chemistry and obvious real affection for each other.

The rest of dinner was, believe it or not, pretty PG rated. There was some adult talk, but a lot of giggling. As we chatted, I got to see a whole new side of my friend. She was openly flirty, even with me, and seemed to really be enjoying herself. I also got to learn a bit more about Lin and Kim. It turns out that Lin's first year at the school was the year that Kim, Cindy, and Cheryl had graduated. Lin confessed that she'd developed a crush on the girl early on, even though Kim wasn't in any classes that Lin taught. It was actually sort of sweet.

When it came time to cash out, there were three checks - one for each couple. As promised, Cindy paid for our meal, but the other two submissive older women paid their checks. Under most circumstances, I'd have been paying as well. Tonight was special and different in so many ways, and it was only going to get more interesting.

After dinner, we all drove to Susan and Cindy's house. As soon as we were inside, Cindy popped two bottles of champagne. The first one was gone almost instantly, between the six of us, and we were onto the next bottle within minutes. Soon, all of the older women were stripped of our clothes. The girls freely kissed or groped us (not just their own slaves either). Our champagne glasses were never empty for long, but they also had strawberries, cheddar slices, and even some chocolate so that we could have something in our stomachs in case dinner wasn't enough to absorb the alcohol. My Queen, as always, was brilliant. She wanted us tipsy and silly but not plastered. The champagne, the sexual energy, the clothing differences, and being so openly fondled had us all quite wet.

After about an hour, Cindy clanged a butter knife against her champagne flute. "Okay, ladies, cunts, listen up. We are going to play a special game tonight to test your skills as a cunt worshipper. The rules are simple. We will all take a seat in the living room. Each of us cheerleaders will take our pet with us. You old cunt-suckers will then use your best skills to bring the superior in front of you to an orgasm. The first slave to make her superior come wins the round for one point. At the end of 7 rounds, the winner will get a special prize, which I will announce afterward. However, you won't just be sucking off the same pussy each round. Kim?"

Kim handed a small object to Cindy, who continued "Kim has borrowed this 4-sided die from her brother. It's normally used for Dungeons & Dragons type games, but tonight it will be used for something much more interesting. The cunt-licker who wins the round will roll the die. If you roll a 1, you will all move one person to your right. If you roll a 2, you will rotate one person to your left. If you roll a 3, you stay where you are. And if you roll a 4, the slave gets to assign the pairings in whichever way she chooses. The round doesn't end until each slave has made the cheerleader she's serving come all over her face."

I immediately looked at Susan, who was biting her lip and staring into space. She might potentially have to go down on her own daughter. Her expression was so hard to read - I didn't know if she was turned on, nervous, contemplative... or trying to lose herself to the champagne that she had already downed.

The cheerleaders took their spots, and we three slaves took ours. Cindy was seated at the recliner. As I looked at her, Kim was on my right and Cheryl on my left to form a gorgeous bare bottomed cheerleader trifecta. My Queen announced that we should begin, and I immediately went for it. I didn't know what the prize for winning was, and I didn't particularly care; I just felt naughty being able to orally worship her in front of the other women, especially her own mother. Also, I wanted to make her proud of me.

After a few minutes, I was up by one point. My Queen announced her forthcoming orgasm and I slurped at her pussy like it was my last meal.

"You're getting so good at this, pet. I think you're starting to enjoy sucking my pussy as much as I like having you do it," she said.

I just smiled and whispered to her how she always knows me better than I know myself. She handed me the die. I rolled a 2 - so we had to move one person to the left. I gave my Queen's pussy a quick peck goodbye for now, and crawled over between Cheryl's legs. Lin moved to Cindy, and Susan moved to Kim.

Again, Cindy announced that we could begin. It felt extremely awkward to be licking another woman's pussy. And Cheryl... something about her personality, her manner... she just wasn't my favorite person. It made this round more of a task. As a result, I finished last and Lin won the round. She rolled a 1, so we all moved back to our original partners.

Back in my familiar place, I won round 3. The score was now 2 points for me, 1 for Lin, and 0 for Susan. I rolled the die and froze. It was another 1, which meant I'd be servicing Kim, Lin would be servicing Cheryl, and Susan would be servicing her own daughter. I looked up at my Queen for confirmation. She was smiling.

"Come here, mother. Come show me how insanely jealous you've been of Amy for getting to serve me all this time. Come show my cunt the appreciation you really feel."

Unbelievably, Susan didn't even wait for the go signal. She virtually attacked Cindy's pussy with her mouth. Then it hit me - the odd looks at dinner and earlier in the night - she was jealous of me! She wanted to be her daughter's slave! I sat, mesmerized, watching Susan devour Cindy's beautiful pussy. She kissed it, she licked it, she sucked her clit. She rubbed her face on it, wanting to take in her daughter's scent, similar to how I had done at Cheryl's house. I noticed something else - her own hips were moving. She was going to come from getting her daughter off!

"Come on, bitch! Suck my cunt!" Kim grabbed my hair and I realized that I had been totally neglecting her. I noticed that Lin was working Cheryl over and Kim was mostly watching her, which is probably why she didn't scold me sooner.

Once again, Cindy came first. I was beginning to wonder if my skills weren't as good as I thought they were; maybe she's just very orgasmic. "Oh fuck, mom. You're such a good cunt-sucker. I can't believe we haven't done this before. I'm going to have to punish you for holding out on me. Oh that's it you dirty whore, suck every drop... Ohhhhh so gooooood!!!"

I have to admit, hearing Cindy and Susan go at it so enthusiastically was a big turn-on. Unfortunately, I failed to show Kim the proper devotion. Her lean but muscular chocolate legs were so beautiful. I had never been with a black woman before. I really hoped I'd get a chance to make it up to her later on. Cheryl came in Lin's face less than a minute after Cindy had her orgasm, and Cindy called the round at that point. I felt so ashamed - I was the first slave not to get her cheerleader off in any round.

The score was now 2 for me and 1 for the other two slaves. Susan rolled the die - a 4. She got to choose. To my disappointment, she swapped me and Lin around and she stayed right where she was. Cindy smiled once again "You enjoy eating my cunt, do you mom? I knew once you got a taste of submitting, that you'd be all mine."

Susan replied, "I do love worshipping your beautiful p-... cunt, Cindy. I will do it as often as you'll let me."

"Round 5, begin!" Cindy yelled.

I was determined not to lose again this round, but it wasn't easy with the pairings that we had. Susan seemed to have found her new role in life, serving her daughter's beautiful pussy, and Lin was serving her goddess girlfriend. Susan won again, and again I lost, but at least was able to make Cheryl cum for me.

"Cindy sure got the better end of this swap," she jeered at me. The score was 2 for me, 2 for Susan, and 1 for Lin.

This time, Susan rolled a 3, which meant that we stayed right where we were.

Cindy chuckled "If I didn't know better, mom, I'd think you were cheating just so you could get more time on your knees before me." For a reply, Susan simply pressed her face back between her daughter's legs. This time, Lin won the round and I finished second. When I looked over, Susan was kissing Cindy's legs, stomach, pubic mound... essentially, showing her daughter that she was there to adore her body, regardless of the competition. It was so erotic to watch - I couldn't even find it in me to be jealous that it seemed I was being replaced.

Interestingly, the score was now even at 2 points each. Lin rolled a 2, which meant she moved to Cindy, I moved to Kim, and Susan moved to Cheryl.

I made up for my lackluster performance earlier, and really paid tribute to Kim's sweet pink pussy. I really wanted to impress her. I liked Lin a lot and a part of me wanted to impress Lin's Mistress, to make Kim like me; not sexually so much, but she just had an air about her that made me want to impress her. Oddly, just the opposite of Cheryl. Yay for me, I won that deciding round!

After all of the girls had had their orgasms, Cindy once again spoke up. "Very good, Amy. You've won our little competition. Your prize is that you get to choose the bedmates tonight. The only stipulation is that we have three pairs of slave and cheerleader."

Wow... this was tough. My selfish brain wanted to put us all with our original partners - dance with the one who brought you and all that. But I honestly loved seeing how Susan and Cindy interacted. I knew I had to pair them up for the night, and I hoped I'd hear some details from one or both of them afterward. I also didn't want to split up Kim and Lin. I think they're becoming a very solid couple with true feelings for one another, even though Kim can be quite demeaning to her older slave. I think Lin might just be falling for her, and enjoying Kim's sadistic nature.

Unfortunately, that leaves me with Cheryl. I think we'd both admit to being each other's third choices. However, it was the only right option.

Off to bed we went. Fortunately, Cheryl was pretty worn out. She wanted to spoon me, which did feel rather nice. I never did get to spend the night with Cindy.

When we woke up the next morning, Cheryl ordered me to give her one more orgasm. My jaw and tongue were sore from the night before, but Cindy had taught me my place. I did as Cheryl wanted. Fortunately, this time went much better than my previous attempt. She was more into it, too.

"Cindy really has trained you well, bitch. That's it, eat me you old dyke. Oh fuck... you're fucking good! Oh fuck yes... oh yeah, baby, finger my asshole... oh fuck... so fucking wicked... oh yes, suck my clit! Right there! I'm gonna cum ohhhh fuckkkkkk!" It made me proud and happy to please my new superior (Why did I think of all of these cheerleaders as my superiors? Wow, Cindy really DID train me well!)

She kissed me, tasting herself on my lips, and then smiled. "You didn't get off at all last night. Do you have an itch that needs to be scratched, cunt?"

Cheryl was definitely a bit rougher than Cindy. I wasn't yet sure if I'd warm up to her style, but I did want to try. I wanted to continue to be a part of this group.

It's quite humiliating when a woman that much younger than you, one who you really don't even know all that well, prompts you to admit that you want an orgasm. As has become my new normal, however, the deeper my shame, the higher my level of arousal.

"Mmm hmmm... please?" was all I could muster.

She smiled her impish grin and positioned herself, naked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Ride my thigh, cunt. Hump my leg like the little bitch that you are." Such a charming lass, my old grandpa would have said. But there was no denying the effect that her words had on me. I did as she commanded. I stood up and stood, so my legs were surrounding one of hers. I squatted down and shamelessly began rubbing my bare cunt on her leg, trying to create as much friction as possible. She encouraged me by holding my hips, biting my nipples, and the occasional "Such a hot desperate little bitch. That's it, cunt... cum for me, bitch! Soak my leg in your cunt slime so you can lick it off. I know you'll love that you fucking dyke!"

Her words, as much as the friction, really did me in. I came hard, still trying to hump her thigh. I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately, my orgasm wracking through my body as wave after wave hit me. I couldn't remember the last time I'd had such an intense degrading orgasm. Per her earlier command, after my orgasm subsided, I dropped to my knees and cleaned the mess I'd made of her thigh, licking up my own juices from the former cheerleader's leg. Of course, that led to me worshipping her pussy one more time before we went out to greet the others.

*********************

At the time of Dani's question about why I'd been spending so much time with Cindy, I had actually been passed off to serving Cheryl. That only lasted a couple weeks, however. Eventually, her rough demeanor just wasn't fun for me anymore, and I felt like I needed to give the whole "older dyke serving young submissive cheerleader" thing a pause. I'm using Cheryl's words, by the way. I don't consider myself a dy... a lesbian. I do love men still.

I wasn't sure how to answer her question. Just how much CAN you tell your teenager daughter about the things we've been doing? Including her best friend's mom with that same friend's sister? The same girl she was asking me about? I decided to try to be honest, but hold back as much as I could... at least enough to maintain my dignity.

"Well, I suppose you could say that she and I were kind of dating."

"You dated Cindy? Wow, mom. That's... wow. I don't know what to say. Would you be insulted if I said that I'm impressed? She's pretty hot!" she laughed.

Her laughter eased the tension. "Your old mom can still get a date, you know."

Still laughing: "Well, I knew you went out, and I figured you had dates. The fact that you apparently sometimes date other women is kind of a cool surprise. The fact that you were dating Cindy is a HUGE surprise. I mean... you're friends with her mom. You knew her when she was younger. It's practically incest. And just what does 'kind of dating' mean?"

Hearing her mention incest and knowing the reality of Cindy and Susan caught me off guard. I choked... I mean, I inhaled spittle or something... I wasn't drinking or eating anything. I just choked and coughed. Dani actually found it amusing.

RawHumor
RawHumor
151 Followers