My Daughter Got My Wife Started Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife finds love at daughter's party.
1.7k words
3.72
224.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons referred to in this story are 18 years old or older.

Several months ago I unexpectedly came home early from work to hear the tell tale sounds of sex coming from upstairs. I went quietly up the steps to check, I found my teenage daughter in bed with her high school senior boyfriend. I quickly retreated out of the house and went for a cup of coffee at the local coffee shop. When I determined that enough time had passed I when home making enough noise as I enter the house to wake the dead, just in case. They were down stairs with the only sign of their effort being their' after orgasm glow. I didn't bring up the subject then, but waited for my wife, Marie, to get home from work. After she had settle in for a bit, I told her what had happened earlier and suggested that she better make sure the Kim was fully aware of birth control. She said that they had had many discussions but that she would talk to her again just to make sure. That was the last I thought about catching Kim, until my wife revealed what happen after their talk. Marie informed me that Kim was going to have a party this week and we needed to talk about the last party Kim had, so I would be aware of her plans for this party. Her plans would only include me, if I were up to it.

As it turn out they had their discussion the day after I found my daughter in bed, but the talk went past the advice on birth control and making the boys use condoms. My wife and daughter have always been open with one another to point that they talked about their sexual activity in depth. My wife is 40 years old and we have been married for 20 years, with our 18-year-old daughter. When they talked about their sex live Kim told her how her boy friend would make love to her 3 times in one evening and my wife shared with her how I came once for before I fall asleep. Marie told her about how her boyfriends had had the stamina for multiple climaxes when we were younger and how age and marriage had settled us into a routine. Kim jokingly told her that she should find a high school student, to take care of her sexual needs. Little did she know at the time that I would take her suggestion seriously!

Marie is 40, but when she dresses in a short skirt, thigh high black stockings and tight sweater, it accents her 36A/27/37 body, with large nipples, and she looks 30 at tops. So when I went on a business trip, several weeks later, Marie had Kim plan a party at our house.

The night of the party I dressed as sexually as I could, with the plan of attracting one of Kim's young friends into our bed. As the party progressed there was, the standard illegal drinking and the occasional couple retreating to Kim's room for a quick sexual treat. By 11 PM the party was settling in and the extra 3 male seniors were feeling out of place. They came upstairs to the to the den where I was watching TV and joined me. I was more then anxious to have their company and if everything when right I was hoping to have more then their company. One the guys, Joe, ask me where the bathroom was and I helpfully said that I would show him. I took him past the downstairs power-room, past the up stairs hall bath and right into the master bathroom; closing the door behind us. I dropped my skirt to the floor, slid my bikini panties down and sat on the toile, asking him if it was all right if I used the bathroom first. I preceded pee as I leaned forward unzipping his pants. "Your turn", I stated as I stood up and stepped away. Joe took my lead and peed like a racehorse as I watched his cock. When he finished, I told him, "Now you're ready". Taking his hand I lead him into our bedroom and knelt down in front of him. I looked straight at his raging hard on as I took it into her mouth. He quickly stripped the rest of his cloth off as I sucked on him. Knowing Joe was about to cum; I stopped sucking him, stood up and pulled my sweater over my head, revealing my smallish breasts. (Marie's breasts are just A-cup size, but her dark brown nipples stick out about 1/2 an inch begging to be sucked.) Joe immediately leaned forward, taking my nipple in his mouth and my other breast in his hand. Leading him back onto our bed as he sucked, I laid down in preparation for the main course. I pushed Joe's head down into her crotch and told him to eat my cunt, which he gingerly did. I could tell his lack of experience by the way he acted, but I knew that over time I could teach him. After several minutes Joe got to him knees and retrieved a condom from his wallet on the floor, tearing the foil pack open with his teeth. I finally opened my eyes and realized what he was doing. "Put that away", I instructed him, "I not going to get pregnant and I what you in me bareback. I want to feel all of your cum deep inside my cunt. I want to feel the heat of your large cock as it rams deep insideme". As instructed Joe dropped the rubber and leaned forward over me to make his entry. I grabbed his cock and gently guided it to my waiting vaginal opening. Slowly and with uncertainty, Joe pressed his cock into my cunt. "I've never had sex without a condom before", Joe stated. " The feeling is better then I had ever imagined." I told him the best was yet to come as I wrapped my legs around him to pull him in me all the way. Being a teenager he started quickly pumped me and before I could reach my first climax I felt his cock swelling to deliver the first of his many loads of hot semen into my waiting cunt. With one final strong thrust he pressed his cock home and delivered his potent sperm deep within my vagina. I held him in me with my legs, wanting to feel the full effects of our lovemaking. When I let him up, he knelt and tried to sneak a peek at my crotch. I realized that with his limited experience he had never seen fresh cum pooled in a women's vagina before and he was curious able my anatomy. I reached down and held my sloppy cunt open, telling Joe to move down and get a good look at his effort. When he was looking straight into my cunt, I clenched my cunt muscles, squeezing his semen back out of my open cunt and letting it waterfall onto the bed. "Wow, Mrs. T, that was great, I hope we can do it again." "Don't worry, we have all night to do it several more times, I hope", I replied.

I told Joe that he should call his other two friends to come upstairs, because he had something to show them. He called his friends and as they entered the bedroom as I held my cunt open to show them Joe's cum; without hesitation the other two teenagers stripped and started sucking my breasts. I told the boys that I had one fantasy that I always wanted to try and now the perfect time. I told Mark to lie on the bed while I straddled his cock. When he was completely inside me I told Bill to take the K-Y jell from the nightstand, put a glob on my ass crack and then had him insert his cock in my ass. That left Joe who stood up on the bed and I took his cock in my mouth. My fantasy was now in progress, all I need was for them to cum in each of my openings. Each of the boys started pumping with new excitement as I had the first of my many orgasms. Being young teenagers they each came sooner then I wanted, but I still achieved the pleasure I was looking for. When they finished we all collapsed on the bed with their semi-hard sloppy cocks flopping on me. I took the time to suck each of their cocks clean, as their cocks recovered to full strength.

For the next several hours I had each of them cum in my vagina, mouth and ass. Filling me with more young sperm then I have ever had in any one night. Each of the boys took the opportunity examine my cunt after they came inside me and watched their cum drip back out as I caught it in my hand. We finished up with them jerking off on my stomach as I rubbed their mixed hot sperm around. When they left for the night I told them that I would need to spend some time with each of them in the future and I have been. Each of them has fucked me several different times over the past months, even in their own homes when their parents were out. The whole experience had made me feel young again and I am looking forward to more youthful cocks and sperm in my cunt, ass and mouth.

The reason I have to tell you this is because, Kim's party is coming up this week and I have made arrangements with Joe, Mark and Bill to come spend the evening with me again. I also told them that they could each bring a friend to take part in our 'private' party. I want you to be part of that party. I want you to watch me and be part of group. But, no matter what, I need their young cocks.

Marie's confession made me angry and I just wanted to kill her on the spot. How could she do this to me? But as she was finishing I realized that this was an opportunity for me to fuck some of Kim's teenage friends even as my wife was being fucked. It everything worked right my fantasy of having a young girls could be realized.

To be continued...