My Daughter, Her Friends and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I knew that Kim's companion was indeed Maya. Her short and tiny fame allowed me to see just the bottoms of her huge breasts. Unlike my daughter whose pussy was shaved completely clean, Maya's pussy was shaved in a tasteful landing strip. Seeing these two pussies displayed so provocatively for me, I think my mouth hung open and I was actually drooling.

The girls continued down the stairs. At the bottom they stood still with their arms around each other. Legs thrust out to the sides and hips cocked, they each had their free hands on their own hips. Their bras were incredibly demanding of my attention. They were bras of the shelf variety. Everything was within my view.

My daughter was so incredibly sexy that I was staring at her. But with Maya's generous tits displayed beside her, tits new to my gaze, my attention was pulled away. C'mon, what guy couldn't not watch new tits in his face? Especially these obviously D cupped boobs, parked on a petite frame, and making them seem even larger.

The girls stepped forward still arm in arm. They stopped a couple feet in front of me. I couldn't help but compare both sets of tits. My beautiful daughter's tits were simply amazing. A solid C cup, firm and perky. Her friend's much larger breasts, also firm but with a slight sag, held up to my gaze by the shelf bras. Both of their nipples could be seen and enjoyed. Surprisingly, Maya's areolae were relatively small but the nipples, fully engorged, were as big around as pencil erasers, and they stuck out what must have been a full inch.

My daughter's areolae were somewhat larger than those of Maya, a lighter shade of pink but with equally amazing nipples. Definitely edible.

With no conceivable signal, both girls simultaneously started to sway their hips back and forth. Kim pointed to the remote and signaled me to put music on. Soon, the air was filled with the sounds of soft R&B.

Still standing close together, the girls began to dance seductively. Their moves were awesome. My gaze was locked on them. They spun around showing their firm asses divided by the g string of the panties they were wearing. With the string hiding in the clefts of their butts, it was as if they were nude from the rear. My gaze was locked on the both of them. I tried to compare the two but failed. I simply took in the vista their asses presented to my appreciative eyes.

Kim and Maya spun back to face me, bending over to make sure their mouthwatering tits were being fully appreciated. They were. Oh yes, they certainly were. Having already been introduced to my daughter's fine breasts, I needed to access Maya's huge boobs. I wanted her nipples, already hard and well defined, in my mouth. Even my hands were clenching and releasing unconsciously as I imagined them wrapped around the little girl's mammaries.

Spinning around again their hands were on their asses. They were rubbing their cheeks and squeezing them. Pushing each cheek towards the opposite one and then pulling the cheeks apart putting their assholes on display.

Still bent over, they spun around to face me again. Their tits invited me to move to the edge of the couch so I did. They spun around but just halfway this time. Each held up their tits before releasing them from the extremely little coverage and support supplied by their bras. Kim ad Maya leaned towards each other crushing their eminently suckable tits together. Each girl was joined nipple to nipple.

They spun around again and started rubbing themselves, ass to ass, on each other. My dick was fully aware of what was going on in front of me and reacted appropriately. It was hard, it was throbbing, it was prepared to work its way to orgasm.

Only Maya spun this time presenting her ass to my daughter, Kim. Still swaying to the music, Kim's hands were on Maya's ass. Kim ran her hands all over the girl's booty. Maya's butt was firm and toned so Kim's hands did nothing more than help define its shape rather than causing Maya's butt to jiggle or move.

My daughter was obviously enjoying herself. So was Maya for that matter. I could not say that this wasn't a huge turn on for me either. My little girl was so sexy and provocative. Just before Maya spun away, Kim gave the ass facing her a kiss.

Kim stood up and Maya spun to face my daughter. Immediately her hands were on my little girl's breasts. My entire focus was on those hands and those tits. The girls dropped to their knees still facing each other. Then feet towards me, they initiated a full on makeout session. Their mouths were locked on each other. Their hands were fondling each other's body.

With no warning, Kim turned so her head was near me. Reaching up, she pulled the crotch of Maya's panties aside and stuck her tongue out to lick the pussy facing her. Hearing muffled moans from Maya, I guessed that her mouth was locked on my daughter's pussy. Obviously I couldn't see. I could imagine though. Having an urge to get closer to the action, wanting to see exactly what was happening, I started to lift off the couch. Having a quick battle with myself, I sat back again, allowing the girls to call the shots.

So focusing on Kim again, I saw that she was giving her friend's pussy an energetic tongue lashing. Watching her tongue moving in and out of the pussy in front of her, I gasped in shock as I started to cum. Rope after rope spurted out.

I had been so enthralled by what was happening before me, I didn't even realize I had been jerking myself off to the two girl's actions.

"Arrrgghhhh!" I moaned as I jumped to my feet, jumped up the stairs as quickly as I could and almost bumped into Tracey who was just coming in the front door. Another "Arrrgghhhh!" and I kept running up the stairs and into my bedroom. I wiped myself clean and sprawled out on my bed.

There was a soft knock at the door and I yelled out, "No! Leave me alone.!"

I could not get over the reality of what had just happened between Maya, Kim, and myself. I had tried to fight the sexual urges I had been feeling for my daughter. I don't know if it was a moral stance against incest or just not wanting to be perceived as forcing myself on them.

Them? Her, I mean. Kim. Oh my gawd, it was them, all of them for that matter. My daughter and all her friends turned me on to the point I knew I wanted, needed, to have sex with them all. I couldn't deny I wanted to fuck my daughter and her friends. Especially my daughter.

As far as forcing myself on them, there was no way. These teenaged girls were leading the way. Me and my dick were simply following their leads. There was absolutely no coercion involved.

My daughter and at least some of her friends wanted to fuck me. I wanted to fuck them. We would just have to take it one step at a time and see what happens.

12