My Daughter in Law Pt. 02

Story Info
A daughter in law does as she is requested.
1.5k words
4.28
123.9k
68

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. You must be 18 or over to read this story. In real life, incestuous relationships, often causes deep psychological damage. This story is provided for entertainment purposes only. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

*

The next morning I was waiting for my daughter in law to return home from taking their daughter to school, my son was at his work, the house was empty and as usual I used my key to enter the house from the back door. I walked into Rebecca's bedroom and sat on her bed and waited for her to come home, I noticed a pair of her panties laying on the floor and I picked them up and held them to my nose, I could smell her wonderful aroma from the gusset of the panties, I was tempted to masturbate with her panties like I had so often done before, but I decided to wait for the real thing, I knew she would be arriving home soon.

A few minutes later I heard the backdoor open and close and heard Rebecca's footsteps approaching her bedroom, she stood at the doorway and looked at me holding her panties.

She smiled and said. "Hello Dad have you been waiting long?"

I told her. "I just arrived a few minutes ago."

I stood up and reached out for her to come closer, when she was close enough I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a kiss and started to undress her. I unzipped the back of her dress and she let it slide of her shoulders down to the floor. She stood there in her black lace panties and matching bra, fuck she looked gorgeous standing there, I had her turn around so I could unclasp her bra, when she turned back around to face me she let her bra slip down her arms to expose her lovely D cup breasts.

I reached out and squeezed each breast and then pulled and twisted her nipples, they grew hard instantly and stuck out from her breasts. I slipped my fingers into the sides of her panties and lowered them down her legs to her ankles, after she stepped out of them I pulled her closer and kissed her on her bald cunt and then stared at her puffy cunt lips, I ran my finger over her slit and watched as her cunt lips opened to let me push a finger inside her cunt, Rebecca let out a moan and took a deep breath as I fingered her wet cunt.

"Did my son fuck you last night?" I asked.

"He wanted to but I told him I had a headache," she tells me.

"I want you to let him fuck you whenever he wants," I tell her and then said. "Remove my clothes."

Rebecca unbuttons my shirt and slips it down my arms and throws it onto a chair, next she kneels down and unclasped my belt and opened my pants lets them slip down my legs to the floor, after I stepped out of my pants, she takes hold of my underpants and slides them down my legs letting my hard cock spring out and slap the side of her face.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her head closer to my hard cock and say. "Suck my cock like you did yesterday."

Rebecca licks one side of my cock's shaft then the other side and then she licks all around the knob of my cock, making my cock nice and wet with her saliva. She then opens her mouth wide and takes my cock deep into her mouth and wraps her lips around my cock and begins moving her mouth up and down on my cock as she sucks my cock. Fuck for someone who doesn't enjoy sucking cocks she is sucking my cock much better than she did yesterday morning. I could feel my balls tighten as my cock was getting ready to explode and with a few more bobs of her head my cock erupts and begins shooting my cum into her mouth. Rebecca swallows every drop of cum I shoot into her mouth.

When I have finished cumming I lifted her up onto her feet and laid her down onto the bed, I pushed her legs apart and begin licking up and down her puffy slit, as I pulled her cunt lips apart I pushed my tongue inside her wet cunt tasting her wonderful juices that flow from her cunt as I begin to tongue fuck her. After a few minutes I remove my tongue from her cunt and push two of my fat fingers deep into her wet cunt and start to finger fuck her.

Rebecca started to moaning and breathing fast as I pumped my fingers in and out her tight cunt at a furious pace. I used my other fingers to push down on the hood of her clit and when her clit pops out I begin to flick and rub her bud with my finger.

Rebecca screams. "Oh fuck you have made me cum, I'm cumming."

I kept rubbing her clit causing her body to start humping my fingers as her cunt begins squirting her juices everywhere. After, I have stopped we laid there on the bed next to each other.

I tell her. "You have a gorgeous body and I loved fucking you yesterday and I am going to fuck you again in a minute."

My daughter in law smiles at me and says. "Dad I have often thought of you when your son was fucking me it made me cum harder."

I gave her a passionate kiss and as my tongue probe her mouth I could taste the cum I had just shot into her mouth. My cock was once again hard and I told her to kneel at the edge of the bed and I stood up behind her and parted her knees further apart, I pushed two of my fingers into her tight cunt and gave them a few pumps and then removed my fingers and pushed my hard cock into her wet cunt. I held her hips steady as I began fucking her doggy style, thrusting my cock hard into her cunt making my balls slapped her on her ass cheeks.

I kept pulling my cock back out and thrusting it back in as deep as I could, Rebecca had her hand under her body and was rubbing her clit with her fingers as I fucked her. I looked at the mirror and watched as her large breasts swayed back and forth with each of my thrusts. I grabbed her hips tight and pulled her cunt back onto my cock as it erupted and started squirting my cum into her cunt, squirt after squirt shot out of my cock filling her cunt with my seed, when I had finished I let my limp cock slide out and we both collapsed onto the bed.

Rebecca cuddled me and said. "Dad, I've never been fucked like this before you have given me multiple orgasms, I've never cum so much, it was fantastic."

"I'm glad you liked me fucking you, I'm going to be fucking you a lot more from now on," I told her.

"Would you like a coffee Dad, before you fuck me again?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes a coffee would be nice, sweetheart." I said to her.

We both climbed of the bed and walked naked into the kitchen, I sat down at the table and watched Rebecca making us both a coffee, after she handed me a coffee, she sat on my lap as we both drank our coffee.

"This afternoon I wanted you to pose for some professional photos for me to keep." I told her.

"Who is going to take the photos?" she asked.

"I have a friend who is a professional photographer and he told me he would be happy to take your photos." I tell her.

"NO, I'm not letting any of your friends see me naked," Rebecca tells me.

"Remember our agreement that you would do anything I asked." I reminded her.

"Fuck, I didn't know I had agreed to doing this." she says.

"If you don't keep your promise I will let my son know you fucked me for money." I tell her.

"You bastard, alright I will pose for the photos." Rebecca tells me.

"Good now go have a shower and get dressed and I will drive you over to his studio." I tell her.

Rebecca gets up of my lap and heads back to her bedroom en suite, by the time Rebecca had finished having her shower, I have dressed and have gone through her lingerie and picked out a red lace thong and matching red lace push up bra for her to wear.

As she comes back into the bedroom I hand her the underwear and say. "Wear these they're my favorites, and wear your very short mini skirt along with your white blouse."

I sit on the edge of the bed and watch Rebecca getting dressed, she brushes her hair and applies some red lipstick. Fuck she looks gorgeous and sexy.