My Daughter in Law's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TopGun115
TopGun115
413 Followers

There I was, 52 years old and I felt as nervous as a schoolboy, sensing my hesitation Paula took hold of my hand and guided it up to her breast, I cupped a tit in my hand and again we kissed, soon I had pulled her bra down so her tits were both out, I took her nipple between my thumb and finger and rolled it, it was hard and jutted out, her tits were beautiful, quite big but very soft. As we kissed Paula unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off, now I was naked.

"Tonight I'm yours John, anything you want me to do I'll do it, I want you to fuck me hard and deep, I like it that way, I like to be treated like a slut, I want you to fuck me as if I was a whore! Just as those girl's got fucked on the video" That was all I needed to hear, I pushed her back on to the bed and pulled her panties off, her pussy was shaved smooth, not a hair in sight, she opened her legs wide as I positioned myself between them. I began to lick over her pussy lips, darting my tongue deep into her cunt, then I slid two fingers inside her, she was wet, very wet and juicy.

As I fingered her Paula lay back moaning and played with her tits, I watched as she pulled and tweaked her nipples hard. "More John!...More fingers! Use more fingers" she moaned, "Yes...That's it, Oh fuck that feels good, Ooooh God!" She cried out as I rammed four fingers deep into her sopping wet cunt, she pushed her hips forward trying to impale herself on my hand.

"I need your dick John, turn around so I can suck on you while you finger me" she told me. I got into the classic '69' position, Paula took my semi hard dick into her mouth and sucked, she spread her legs wide and using both hands I parted her pussy lips wide, exposing her wet cunt. I poked my tongue in as deep as I could licking out her juices, I licked along her pussy to her asshole, not really knowing what to do as this was new to me but seeing it being done on the video I began to lick around it, I used my finger and although it was very tight it slowly slid in.

Again remembering what I had seen I used the juices from her cunt as a lubricant on my finger, this time it entered her asshole more easily and as I licked at her cunt I fingered her ass. My dick was hard again now and I fucked Paula's mouth deeply, too deeply sometimes if the spluttering and gagging noises she made where anything to go by. I swivelled around and positioned myself between her legs, I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to feel my dick inside her wet cunt. Catching hold of my dick I rubbed it over her pussy lips, "Don't tease me John! Just fuck me!" she moaned.

I rammed my dick into her cunt in one motion, Paula let out a big grunt, she gripped her legs around my waist as I fucked her hard and deep as she told me to do, she matched my lunges by thrusting her hips forward attempting to get my dick as deep inside her as she could get. After a while I pulled out and asked her to get on her hands and knees, I wanted to fuck her 'doggy fashion'. She pushed her ass high up, I got behind her and again I rammed deep into her, she was so wet now my dick easily slid in. I grabbed at her tits as they hung down beneath her and tweaked her nipples. Her ass hole was not forgotten, using saliva and her juices I soon had a finger inside, I could feel my dick in her cunt through the thin membrane.

Paula was now groaning loudly, she kept telling me to fuck her harder and deeper, telling me that was how she liked it; I tried my best to satisfy her! As I said before, anal was new to me. I wondered if my dick would fit inside what looked to be a very small hole, using more lubricant I managed to get a second finger, then a third in her, I pulled my dick from her cunt and slowly pushed it up her ass. It was tight to start with but soon I was fucking her asshole with the same force I had fucked her cunt "Yes...that's it John, fuck my ass! You like fucking my asshole John?" Paula panted.

I pulled out of her ass and slid it into her cunt, then back to her ass. It was two different sensations entirely. I felt my dick getting ready to cum and told her. "Please John...cum in my cunt" she asked, "I want to feel your hot cum inside me!" I felt my cum spurt into her, my dick twitched and throbbed as I buried it deep inside her hot cunt, I stayed inside her until it started to soften then fell back onto the bed exhausted. Paula quickly took my dick into her mouth and sucked out the cum that still oozed out then she wrapped her arms around me, cuddled into me and kissed me.

I told her how good it had been, how it had been the best sexual experience of my life, I thanked her for giving me my 'special' night. We fell asleep cuddled into each other, when I woke up I wondered if it had all been a dream until I turned and saw her, lying there next to me. The duvet was down and her tits were exposed. I lay there gazing at her tits, remembering everything that we had done together and then fear struck me. Would she wake up and regret what she had done, what she had revealed to me. We both had a fair bit to drink last night, should I just quietly leave, I didn't want to but...

Paula stirred and opened her eyes, she smiled at me. "Good morning John, sleep well?"

"Yes, I must have gone out like a light" I replied "Paula...about last night, I..." She leaned forward and kissed me, at the same time her hand found my dick. "Last night was great John; I've no regrets...have you?"

"No, none at all" I answered. We fucked again that morning, I called around to see her later that night after her children were asleep and again we had sex. We still see each other, her divorce with James came through, he has split up with Sarah and has moved away, her children are used to having their granddad around and sleeping over – in the spare room they think.

We have had many experiences together, Paula took me to the clubs she went with James, she wears her sexy outfits and still flaunts herself to other guys, I have recently experienced my first threesome with a guy she chatted up at a singles bar. Soon we are planning to attempt to get together with another couple – I can't wait! She has made it clear that what we have is just about fun, she has told me that although she likes me she does not love me which I totally understand. She has promised me that whenever I want her she will be there for me.

What she wants to do is get me fixed up with a woman, if that ever happens she will have to be one helluva woman to compare with my sexy Paula!

TopGun115
TopGun115
413 Followers
12