My Daughter Jessica Ch. 01

Story Info
I find Jessica's journal.
1.4k words
51.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter has been acting strangely. Three months ago my beautiful 19 year old daughter started her second semester at college, including a creative writing class, which made her very excited, and since then she has been different. She used to lounge around the house with a big poofy robe wrapped around her curvy 5'3 frame, obscuring her body from her neck to her knees. But the past couple months she has taken to wearing boxer shorts rolled at the waist, exposing the very bottom of her firm ass, and tight tiny tank tops without a bra, tantalizingly exposing her perky 32 C cups through the sheer, low-cut material. The change in wardrobe wasn't the only change, either, she has been more friendly, cuddling up with me during movie time, hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek before I leave for work. I have to say, I can't complain, it's been nice having her in such a good mood, and a couple days ago, I finally found the reason. While cleaning up around the house, I stumbled upon Jessica's notebook for her writing class, and being curious, flipped through a few pages, and was caught by the title of a story near the back of the book: "A Night with Daddy". As I read the story, I began to understand, this is the story I found:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A Night with Daddy"

My Daddy is such a handsome man, he's tall and kind, and his three day beard stubble makes him look rough and outdoorsy. We've been spending more time together recently, and there have also been the dreams. They've been so lucid and erotic, I would wake up soaked through my panties, desperate for his touch, and have I begun to lay my plans to make them a reality. I already enacted the first part of my plan, I had to see if he was interested, so I ditched my robe and started wearing hardly anything to see if I could entice him in to looking, and he certainly had been staring. My favorite part of that time was the morning I turned down the thermostat and went down to breakfast, flicking my nipples a bit on the way down, making them nice and hard, poking through my tight white tank top. Daddy couldn't take his eyes off my chest, and the more he stared the wetter I got.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At this point I looked up from the book, astounded at what I was reading. I remembered that morning, it was almost a month ago, but it certainly left an impression, I don't think I'd ever had an erection so hard in my life. I went through the house and locked all the doors before taking Jessica's notebook back to my room, getting comfortable on my bed, and continuing on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night after I got to watch Daddy staring at my hard nipples, he came to my room and asked if I'd like to watch a movie with him after dinner, and seeing my opportunity, I readily agreed. And so came about step two of my plan, tonight would be the night I would seduce Daddy. That night after dinner, I handed him the movie I wanted to watch, a silly girly movie with a lot of steamy sex scenes, and told him to put it in so I could go upstairs and change into something more comfortable. As he moved into the living room I ran upstairs and got changed, stopping to admire myself in the mirror. I had chosen something new I'd bought a couple weeks, ago, a very sheer, very short black dress that barely covered my ass and through which my tight young body was easily visible. I decided to go all in and give Daddy a show, I decided against a bra so he could see my nipples, and went with a tiny silk g-sting, already wet as I headed back down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked back up from the notebook, double checking to make sure Jessica hadn't come home while I was engrossed in her story. Seeing the coast was clear, I took off my pants and laid back on the bed, excited to see how the story would end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back in to the living room and saw Daddy putting the movie in, so I quickly went to the couch and got under a blanket. He turned the lights low and got under the blanket with me, "I'm so excited for this movie, Daddy" I said as I cuddled up under his arm, waiting for my moment. Half an hour in, my time came, the first of the sex scenes, and my favorite, came on, and I slipped my hand down my wet panties. I started to finger my clit, getting excited, and letting out a slight moan. I spread my legs, pulling the blanket down and giving Daddy his first look at me in my sexy little outfit, my hand between my legs as I buried my face against his chest. I moaned a little louder, finally enticing him to look down, "Jessica! What the hell are you doing?!" he screamed at me. I looked coyly up at him and bit my lip before responding, "Daddy this movie is just so hot, I was hoping it would get you all riled up and we could have a special daddy daughter night..." He looked confused and alarmed, unsure of what was happening as I pushed up against him, sliding one hand up his muscular thigh and pressing my lips against his. It was only a few moments before I finally felt his lips part and his tongue press back against mine.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing I stood up, giving Daddy a full view of my body as I spun around for him before getting on my knees in front of him. I looked up and smiled at him as I unzipped his jeans, he smiled down at me, and I got even wetter as I saw his wordless approval at what was about to happen. I unbuttoned his jeans and he raised his hips as I slid them off with his boxers, finally exposing his glorious rock hard cock. I reached up and finally got my chance to hold it for the first time, "Oh my god Daddy, your dick is so big..." I whispered as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and lowered my head into his lap. I kissed from the head to the base and back up again before pushing the head past my lips and into my mouth, forcing him down my throat as deep as I could. Hearing him moan and whisper my name I was urged on and swallowed another inch, taking almost all of him, and holding him deep until I gagged, I hoped Daddy would be proud of me. I came back up for air before sliding back down, making a steady rhythm between my mouth and hand, only a few minutes had passed before I felt him stiffen, his dick twitching against my lips and the back of my throat. I pulled back a bit until just his head was in my mouth and he arched his hips towards me, letting out a load moan as his hot load his the back of my throat, filling my mouth. I looked up into Daddy's eyes as some of his cum spilled out of my mouth and down my chin on to my perky tits. I took his dick out of my mouth and smiled at him as I used my finger to push the cum off my chin and in to my mouth, swallowing it all. I stood up and sat down on his Daddy's lap, hugging him close, "Thank you so much, Daddy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up from her notebook again, astonished at the end of her story and surprised as I set the notebook aside and noticed my hand down my boxers, covered in my cum. As I stood up to clean myself off I heard a car pull in to the driveway, I was able to clean up and get back downstairs just in time to put the notebook away before my beautiful sexy daughter came through the door. I watched her, seeing her through a whole new light, and couldn't help but hope that this wasn't the end...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
eatmeoutpussyeatmeoutpussyalmost 7 years ago
love it

Got my pussy sooo wet....

When's chapter 2 cumming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done! More please

Lets hear the rest

GauguinGauguinabout 8 years ago
Good Story

What kind of wankers leave you negative feedback anonymously! I swear some of those losers couldn't write a dirty limerick.

IMHO, you could have lenghtened the plot more but I still enjoyed the story.

I'd be happy to beta buddy with you. PM me if your interested. G.

manocockmanocockabout 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

Loved the story for its erotic theme. Aptly described their actions especially how she planned the seduction of her dad. Although the story was a bit on the short side, the flow of the story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Ignore the haters. I'm enjoying it, Daddy :)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Little Gymnast Audra's injury leads to a lot more than it should.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
First Touch Father tortured by lust for daughter, gets closer.in Incest/Taboo
Dad, Do I Turn You On? Ch. 01 Dad resists his attraction to his daughter.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories