My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie and her mom further cuckold Jim.
7.3k words
4.66
258k
334

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,229 Followers

You know how you wake up from a nap, not sure how long you slept, or what time it is. Well that was me. I opened my eyes and started to assess the situation. I was in my skirt and top. My skirt twisted around my waist. I could feel cum dried all over my ass and thighs.

Jim was on his back and my head was on one of his arms. His pants were undone and his soft cock was exposed.

I looked at the clock. It was 8:30. It took me a while to realize it was 8:30 in the evening and not the morning. Last, I noticed our bedroom door was still open.

I could hear the TV downstairs. That meant that someone was home. I wondered who. Katie had seen me fuck Thomas and was watching when I started fucking Jim. I wondered what she thought. She had worked with Thomas to set it up, where did that put her relationship with me, or her father. Of course she'd been fucking Thomas too and even though she was 18 at the time. She wasn't cheating. She said they'd explored their fantasies, and said they role played. I wondered what they actually had done.

What if James was home? He must have walked by the open door. What did he see? What did he think if he saw us? Had he and Katie talked? So many questions and no answers till I got out of bed.

I let Jim sleep. I looked at his soft cock. Until yesterday the only one I'd had in 21 years. I thought about Thomas's cock. It was longer and thicker. It really did feel different. I knew I'd fuck him again if he asked. I wondered if he would. He said his goal was to fuck me. He had. Now what?

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. As I undressed I looked in the mirror. I turned so I could see the dried cum on me. I realized I liked the way it looked. I almost didn't want to shower.

I got in the shower. The water felt good. My mind was still going a mile a minute. Katie had set this up. Thomas had said he'd wanted to do it, but Katie set it up. She wanted me to do it. Did she have other fantasies she wanted me to do? Would I do them? I also knew that I would not have done it if it had not been my fantasy too. I thought about what they could make me do.

The reality was I let them because I wanted it. I thought about how naughty some of my other fantasies were. Did they know them also? Would they push/allow me to experience them? As I felt my pussy starting to tingle. My hand fell to my clit. I started to rub it thinking of Katie making me have sex with some faceless man in front of Jim. It didn't take me long to cum.

I finished my shower. It was about 9:00. The TV was still on and I realized I was starving. I had to throw something on. I had this mad thought to just walk downstairs naked. Another one of my fantasies. I couldn't.

I grabbed a green satiny robe out of my closet. It was a little small. It barely covered my ass and pussy, it did not cross across my chest. It left skin showing from my neck to the sash. It crossed in front of my pussy. I looked in the mirror. I was covered.

I walked out of my bedroom. Both Katie and James were home. Katie saw me first. "Hi mom, Hungry?" she asked. It was so normal it took me aback.

"Yes, thank you," I replied. "I'm sorry I missed dinner."

"No problem," said Katie. "I got it. Let me make you something."

As she got up I was shocked. She was wearing a tight T shirt and a thong. Lots of skin showing. I had no idea what to say.

As I stared after her I'd forgotten James was there too.

"Well, looks like you had fun," he said.

I didn't know how to answer.

"Good for you. You deserve fun. I gotta admit you looked hot as hell. Good thing my friends weren't here. They would have died or I would have had to kill them to keep them off you'" he laughed.

Then he added, "like the robe. You look great."

I blushed. "Thank you."

If Katie had let on what had happened I had no clue. I wasn't going to bring it up. I went to sit on the couch next to James. In doing so the robe, that barely covered me standing up, covered me less sitting down. The bottom slid up so my ass was directly on the couch and if you looked my pussy was peeking out.

"Uh oh," I said. "This is smaller than I thought. I better go change."

James said, "Don't change on my account. I think you look great."

That made me shiver. My son liked seeing me less covered? When did that happen.

Before I could comment Katie chimed in. "Oh sure mom, here I am showing off my ass in a thong and once again you get all the attention."

"Once again?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"Really mom? You don't know?" She responded.

I had no idea what she was talking about. She must have figured it out from the blank look on my face.

"Ever since the guys I knew became interested in girls I've been in competition with you.

"Gee your mom is gorgeous"

"Is that your mom?"

"You've got a hot mom"

"Every boy that I brought home would comment. A lot tried to hang out with you when I invited them over. I admit, one of the reasons I started with Thomas was because he seemed to be more interested in me than you, but even he wanted you."

I was shocked. I had no clue. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't know," I said.

"I know," said Katie. "I was never mad. It was just frustrating. I mean look at me. I'm pretty. I'm in one of my tiniest thongs and a t shirt that you can practically see through and you get the attention."

"Well, he is your brother," I started.

"I know," she said. "And you're his mom, but he still looks, and he's looking at you."

I looked at James. He just shrugged with a goofy grin.

Then to redeem himself, "Sis, you're gorgeous. I've been checking you out since I realized I liked girls. Mom is just new but having both of you to look at is amazing. If my friends knew of this they'd make me king."

Katie and I both laughed.

"Well," I said. "Enjoy."

Katie had some dinner ready for me and set it on the table. I got up from the couch to go sit at the table. My robe did not cover my ass as I walked to the table. Katie was standing by the table. I gave her a big hug. "Sweetie, you're so beautiful. I can't believe that you felt you were competing with me. All this time I was a little jealous of the attention you got. I was proud of how beautiful you are, but also jealous.

.She stood beside me, put her hands on the table, and shook her ass.

"Well is mine any good?" she asked James. .

"Equally as amazing," he said. "Is this a show I can count on from now on?"

"We'll have to see," I said.

Just then Jim came downstairs. "Modeling what you're wearing to work tomorrow?"

Katie and I giggled. "I'm pretty sure we'd get no work done if that happened," she said.

Jim then noticed I was eating. He asked if there was any for him. Katie told him to sit down and got him a plate. Except for some flirting we all had a pretty normal conversation during dinner. After we sat down and watched TV as usual. Jim and I sat down on the couch. James decided to sit on the other side of me. Katie spread herself out on the floor in front of us, gorgeous ass completely on display.

We sat watching. Jim had his arm around me. His hand played with the material of the robe. I realized he was pulling one side higher and away from my body. This was giving James a better and better view of my body as we sat there. I could feel the robe pulling open. I didn't stop Jim. I just sat there tingling. How much would he expose? Would he take the robe off me, completely exposing me to our son? Anticipation heightened my sexual awareness as it was happening slowly. In almost half an hour of TV the edge of the robe was almost going to expose my nipple. It was just on the edge. My pussy was wet. I wondered if my pantiless pussy was going to stain the couch.

Just about then Katie said, "Well tomorrow's a work day. I'm heading to bed."

James stood up too. It was obvious he had an election.

"Yeah," said Katie. "looks like you better take care of that."

James quipped back, "Oh sure, it's yours and mom's fault, but I gotta take care of it."

I blushed. The thought of me giving James an erection made me hot. I was loving the effect I was having on men.

Katie laughed and said, "It's not my fault you're a pervert and get turned on by your sister and mom, but if I weren't your sister I might've been inclined to help you out." And she headed off to her room.

With the two kids gone Jim said, "Well you can take care of me."

He pulled out his cock. It too was already hard. Again I compared it to Thomas's. It was nice, but I liked Thomas's better. Maybe because it was newer. After all Jim had always been a good lover. So I do not think size is the most important quality, but it did make a difference with a skilled lover.

I got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I had always liked giving blow jobs. I never really thought about why before. Something about being on my knees, In front of my man, turned me on. When we fuck it's about us. We can see each other, we can do other things but, when I'm on my knees with a cock in my mouth, it's all about him. It's my challenge to make him feel amazing. It's my time to show him that I want his sex, even if I don't get anything except a mouthful of cum in return.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and jerked it as I sucked and licked the head. I loved how it felt in my mouth. The taste of precum on my tongue made me excited for things to cum. As I sucked him I made "mmmm" sounds. As much for me, because I was loving it, as for him. Because I wanted him to know I was loving it.

Jim talked to me. "Oh baby, you are so good. Is this the way you sucked Thomas's cock? Did you show him how good you were? I want to ask him. I want him to tell me what a good cocksucker you are."

"He didn't complain," I said in my best 'I'm your dirty girl' voice.

He moaned. "Did Katie watch while you sucked his cock?" he asked. "Did you show her how good you were?"

Remembering made me moan. "Yes," I replied. "She made me suck his cock. As I did she undressed me. She took off my top and bra."

Jim moaned again.

I continued, "And after Thomas fucked me, Katie got on her knees and sucked his cock clean."

Jim grabbed my hands and pulled me on his lap, as he did my robe fell completely open. I straddled his legs with my tits practically in his face. He put his arm around my back, pushed my breast to his mouth, and sucked on my exposed nipple. The feeling was electric. I could feel his hard cock below me pushing against my pussy but not quite reaching its mark. I reached down between my legs and guided him into me. We both moaned.

I was facing the back of the couch. I saw it before Jim even knew what was going on. As jim fucked me I saw James come around the corner. The thought that we were going to be caught was too much for me. I came. I could feel the hot juice from my pussy soak Jim's cock. I let out a loud moan.

As soon as I moaned James looked straight at me. At first I could tell he didn't compute what he was seeing. As soon as his brain kicked in he looked me in the eyes and smiled. My robe was open and my tits bouncing as I fucked Jim's cock. I brought my hands up to my breast and rubbed them so James could see. I pulled on my nipples to make them hard.

As I did I said, "Jim, James just came into the room. He's standing here watching you fuck me."

Jim continued to fuck me and looked over his shoulder. He smiled and said, "Sorry son. Your mom's just so sexy I couldn't help myself. Besides, we thought you'd gone to bed."

James laughed, "I did, but, after I jacked off, I got hungry."

Jim laughed, "Well, don't let us stop you."

Jim continued to fuck me. The sensation of being watched made every stroke feel more intense. Every nerve tingled. Even naughtier because it was my son. I couldn't see James now. He was behind me in the kitchen.

Jim's hands went to my ass. He grabbed the back of my robe. The front was completely open, but the back was still hanging down. He pulled it up to my waist. It took a second but I realized that James now had a perfect view of Jim's cock penetrating my pussy with each stroke. I came.

"Oh god, yes, don't stop, oh my god yes, I love being watched, I love the way you feel, fuck me, God, yes, yes,". I came.

I rested my head on Jim's shoulder.

James headed back down the hall. He smiled at me. "That looked fun mom, but don't leave dad hanging."

I could see James was again showing a hardon through his loose shorts.

"I won't," I promised. "I'll make sure he cums."

With that James went back to his room. I looked at Jim, "How do you want me?" No matter what, I realized, I was Jim's and he could have me anyway he wants. Even if someone had me first. I would come home to Jim. I might make Jim wait and let someone go first, but Jim would always get me after.

"Get your sexy ass to our room and on the bed. I want to fuck you from behind and cum all over that hot ass."

I giggled. I stood up, took off my robe, and threw it over my shoulder. As I walked to our room I swung my hips. "I'll be waiting," I said.

I got to our room and did as I was told. I climbed on the bed. I got on my hands and knees. With my ass facing the door I put my head and shoulders on the bed. This wasn't the first time he'd had me do this. I always loved it. Kneeling there in such a submissive position turned me on. Once he made me wait 15 minutes. I had used my fingers to make myself cum twice before he got there.

This time there was an added tension. I left the door open. My ass and pussy completely exposed to anyone who walked by. Only Katie and James were home, but the thought of them seeing me like this excited me. I remembered that Katie had pretty much seen me like this. She saw me bent over a desk while Thomas pounded me from behind. James had just seen me fucked on the couch. What would they think of their mother just kneeling here in this position.

What if James had Steven and Adam here. Would I leave the door open? Would I hope that they'd see me? What would they do if they saw me?

My hand went to my pussy and I started playing with myself. Would James let his friends take me? Let Steve touch me? Would Jim watch? I came all over my fingers. As I let out a loud moan Jim walked in.

"Started without me I see." He climbed on the bed behind me. He lined his cock up with my pussy. I was so wet he slid right in. As he entered me I sucked my pussy juices off my fingers. He grabbed my ass and started pounding me. I didn't even try to be quiet.

"Fuck me, that's it fuck my pussy, harder, give me that cock." I moaned. I grunted with every thrust. "Uungh. That's it fuck me. Fuck your little slut. Fuck me hard. Are you going to cum on my ass? You said you wanted to. It's all yours, cum all over it."

I thought about what the kids must be thinking. "Oh my god Jim, fuck me, that feels so good. Do you think Katie and James can hear how good you're making me feel? Do you think they're imagining how wet you have my pussy? I wonder if Katie told James I fucked Thomas at the office."

If she didn't he knew now.

"Can you believe I fucked him while she watched?" Jim started pounding me. "Oh my god, you like that. I can feel you pounding my pussy. That's it. Fuck me. Our Katie let you watch on FaceTime didn't she. You saw the whole thing. You saw your slut wife take her bosses cock in front of your daughter."

Jim groaned. He pulled out and I could feel his hot cum squirt against my ass. As it did I came again.

"That's it baby, cum on my ass, your ass, my ass is yours. I'm going to let others fuck me, fuck my ass, cum on my ass, but I'll always come home to you. Maybe my ass will look like this. Covered with someone else's cum."

I felt the last spurt on my cheeks. Jim literally collapsed on the bed beside me. I stayed in that position for a moment then lay down on my stomach. I heard a sound and glanced at the door. James was standing there naked stroking his cock. I didn't get a good look, but it looked like a nice one. Right next to him was Katie. She was wearing a tank top. She had a pair of panties on the floor still wrapped around one ankle. She was also playing with herself.

I spread my legs and slid my arm under me to my pussy and started playing with my clit. From where they were standing they could both see my fingers playing with my wet pussy, my cum covered ass moving as I ground my pussy against my hand.

Neither stopped what they were doing. I think Katie came first. "Oh fuck," she moaned. "That was so hot."

As she came, I did too. I just pushed my pussy into my hand and moaned.

James was last. I'm not sure if he did it on purpose, or just was trying to not cum all over the floor. He turned slightly and came on Katie. She didn't move. The cum hit her thigh, ass, and shirt. She didn't say anything. She just stood there with a glazed look on her face.

No one moved for a minute. Finally Katie looked at her brother and said, "Well, I guess I better clean up."

James just said goodnight and went to his room.

Jim got up and got a warm washcloth. He gently cleaned my ass and pussy. When he was done he turned down the covers and we climbed into bed together. We snuggled and kissed a little, then both fell asleep.

The alarm woke us. Friday was still a work day. As I was just getting out of the shower. Katie came in the room. She was wearing only a very tiny thong. I couldn't help but notice what great tits she had. She was holding her phone.

"Thomas just texted me. He has a client coming in around lunchtime and wants to know if dad wants to come visit."

Jim and I looked at each other. There was no reason Thomas would need Jim in the office while he was meeting with a client. The only possible explanation was that Thomas, or the client, or both, were going to fuck me, Katie, or both, and Thomas wanted Jim there to watch.

Jim just said, "Tell Thomas I'll be there by noon and that I will probably just take the whole afternoon off."

Katie said Thomas responded, "See you then," and left the room.

My mind started to spin. Who was this client. How wrong is it and how hot was it that Thomas thought, no knew, that he could fuck me with a client there. Then a disappointing thought. What if they were just going to fuck Katie? I frowned a little.

Jim noticed. "What's wrong?"

I felt stupid telling him. "Nothing," I said.

"Come on," he said. "After all this there is something you can't tell me?"

"It's dumb. Not only dumb, it's wrong. I shouldn't even be thinking this way," I said.

"It's ok, tell me."

I told him that I was worrying that they only wanted to fuck Katie and not me. I realized how stupid it was to be disappointed that some stranger may not fuck me and to be hoping they would.

Jim wrapped his arms around me and said the weirdest thing I thought any husband ever said to his wife, "I can't believe he wants me there unless they want me to watch you get fucked. I'm sure you're going to get plenty of cock."

I laughed, "Ok, something about that sentence isn't right, but I feel better. What should I wear?"

Jim went to my lingerie drawer and pulled out a black garter belt and stockings. I could feel my pussy getting wet just thinking of wearing those on front of someone other than Jim. He found a black pair of panties that tied with little strings on the sides.

"That way they can take the panties off and leave you in your stockings and garters." He said.

My heart continued to beat harder. I put on the stockings, garters and panties as Jim looked for a dress. I saw James come down the hall. He saw me.

"Looking hot mom. Wish I was going to work with you."

Katie stepped out of her room behind him. She was wearing a skirt? Belt? I later found out it was called a flirt skirt. It barely covered ½ her ass and you could see a small part of the front of her thong in front. It was a school girl plaid. On top she wore a white button down shirt. No buttons were done and it was tied well below her breasts.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,229 Followers
12