My Daughter, My Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
An alternate path of my previous tales.
1.5k words
4.15
353.1k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: contains nonconsentual sex.

*

You come home from cheerleader practice still in your hot little skirt and half top. I smile, greeting my eighteen-year old daughter warmly, holding you close. Your firm young breasts pressed against my chest as I inhale the smell of your soft silken hair. "Hey honey, how was practice?"

You smile up at me, returning my embrace. "It was good, daddy. How was work?"

"Boring as usual, but I'm better now that you're home." Chuckling as I slap your hot little ass playfully. "Let's get you something to drink sweetie." I watch my daughter's tight little behind as we head into the kitchen.

You yelp as I slap your ass, hurrying forward into the kitchen. Opening the fridge, you stick your head in, rummaging through it. "What do you want, daddy?"

Watching as you bend over into the fridge, my crotch stirs as I stare at your cute little ass shaking in front of me. "Fetch me a beer in the back," I reply, leaning over you, pressing up against your hot little bottom. "I'll get some glasses." You can't find my beer as I continue to press against your young teen body.

You continue to look, not realizing what is happening behind you. "I don't see any beer, dad."

My crotch swells, bulging as I grind against you, my hand resting against your waist as I pretend to keep you from falling over. "Ohhh..." I moan slightly, feeling your tight little ass against me.

"Daddy? Let me up," you ask, trying to move out from the fridge.

I step back, looking down at you as you turn towards me, your nipples poking through your top from the cold. I move closer again, pressing you back against the counter.

"Daddy? What are you doing?"

I reach up, my hand running through your soft smooth hair, suddenly leaning down as my lips meet yours, kissing you deep. My other hand moves up, cupping your young breasts, squeezing them through your top.

"Dad!" you exclaim, pushing my hand away. "Stop it."

My hands are at your side, trapping you between me and the counter. "What? You know you liked it. Why else would you dress like that for me, honey?"

"It's my uniform!"

Smiling as I move up along the sides of your waist, sliding my hands under your top. "Mmm... yes it is..." My hands cup your breasts through your bra, squeezing them gently.

"Daddy! Stop!" you squirm, trying to get away from me.

Pressing you against the counter as one hand continues to massage your breast, the other moving down along your leg, sliding under your cheerleading skirt, moving over hot little ass.

"Oh god, stop..." you start panicking. "Daddy, please don't! I'm your daughter!"

Lifting your leg around mine, I kiss you again, hard and deep. I raise your top higher, pushing your bra up over your breasts to expose your firm young tits. "Mmmm... very nice Laura."

Tears start welling in your eyes. "Daddy! Stop it... you're supposed to love me and take care of me."

"Mmm... I do love you baby, very very much... that's why I need to do this, why I have to have you." I flip you around, bending your young body over the counter. You see your mother out the window in the gardens, blissfully unaware as I grope your hot little ass.

"MOM!!" you scream, trying to attract her attention. "Dad, you can't do this!"

I lean over you, whispering into your ear. "Why not?" I ask, my breath hot and moist against your neck. My hands move over the hot flesh of your tight little ass as I pull your little panties to the side. I press against you again. You feel something hard and hot against your skin as it slides over your ass, moving lower, rubbing the lips of your sweet pussy.

"No, no, no... daddy, please. Oh god, MOM!!" you scream for her again, but she can't hear you and doesn't look up to notice us.

Smiling as I kiss your neck, feeling your hot young body. "You're mine baby..." Without warning, I thrust my cock forward, burying it hard into your tight virgin pussy. "OHHHHHH YESSSS!!!!"

"NOOOO!!!" you scream in pain as my cock enters you, bursting through your hymen.

Gripping your tight little ass, your panties pulled to the side as my cock buries itself deep into you. "Ohhhh god yesss baby..." I press your body against the kitchen counter as I lean over you.

"Daddy... no..." you plead, tears streaming down your face.

I hold my cock deep inside you, allowing the pain to pass, your skirt bunched up at your waist as I press against you. I reach around, gripping your pert young breasts, squeezing them, pulling them back to me as I press my body against yours.

After a moment, you stop whimpering. I slide out of your tight little pussy slowly before plunging back into you deep. "Ohhhh yesss..."

You grunt as I enter you completely, feeling my cock fill you once again. The process continues as I slide out once more, only to thrust back up into you. Moving steady now, I start to fuck my little girl faster. You body responds on its own, your pussy grows wet, lubing my cock as I enter you again and again.

"Ohhh god baby... that's it, you little slut..." I moan in pleasure as I cram my cock up inside your tight cunt, feeling it suck me in as it clenches my rod. I grope your tits in my hands, pulling on them as I continue to rape my daughter.

With each powerful thrust, you feel my hard thick cock filling your young pussy. You close your eyes, allowing a soft moan to escape your mouth as I plunge deep into you once more.

I smile as I see your reaction. "Yea, that's it, you little whore... you like that baby? Daddy's cock deep inside you... pounding you again and again as I fuck you hard... Ohhh yesss baby... take it deep..."

"Ohhhh...." You moan louder now, pressing back to meet my thrusts. "Ohhh... d-daddy..."

Gripping your ass, I slap it as I plunge my dick up inside your tight little pussy, stretching it open as I enter you. "Ohhh yesss baby... feels sooo good... fucking my hot little girl..."

"Yesss... more..." you moan, moving back against my cock. "Ohhh god daddy...mmmm..."

I continue violating you, raping you, fucking my young daughter as she loves every second of it. Feeling your pussy clamp around my cock, I start fucking you faster.... over and over, driving it inside you.

"Ohhh Daddy, more... more... I feel it... ohhh god... f-fuck me!!!" you scream as I slam fully into your tight little cunt.

"Ohhhh yesss baby... cum for Daddy... feel it... yesss..." I encourage you, thrusting deep into your pussy. "Ohhh yesss... I'm gonna cum too... cum deep inside my little slut... You want that, baby?" "Ohh yessss daddy... anything... don't stop.." you plead, driving yourself back onto my rod.

"Beg for it Laura... beg for my cock... beg like the little slut I know you are, whore..."

"Ohhh daddy... yess... fuck me..." you exclaim, begging for my cock, not caring that I am raping you. "Fuck your little slut... I'm your whore daddy... cum inside me!!"

I plunge my cock forward hard and deep as it explodes, shooting up inside you, unleashing my load. "AHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!!!"

"Ohhh god DADDY!!" you scream as your body convulses, spasming as you orgasm, your tight little pussy clamping down on my cock even more as I shoot up inside your cunt.

I continue pumping your tight little pussy, filling my daughter's fertile womb with her father's hot sperm... cumming hard as I flood up into you. "OHHH YESSSS YOU LITTLE SLUT!!! TAKE IT ALL YOU WHORE!!!! AHHHHHHHHH GOD... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"Ohhhhhhh yesssss... daddy... more..." you pant as I shoot my load into you again and again. Looking up, you see your mother start heading for the door as I continue to flood my sperm into your tight teen pussy. You start to push me away, struggling. "Daddy... m-mom's coming..."

"Ohhhh yesss baby...cumming too..." I moan, not hearing you, gripping your ass as my cock continues to spew up inside my little girl. "So hot, soo tight, sooo good, you little slut..."

You start jerking and struggling to break free, only to feel my cock pulse and shoot up inside you more. Your mother is almost at the door, I still don't see her as my cock lies buried inside you. "Daddy.. mom!"

As I hear the doorknob turning, my eyes go wide. I pull out quickly, still shooting my cum onto your pussy and across your ass as I quickly zip up my pants. I push your skirt back down over your ass just as your mother walks in. Grabbing a beer, I kiss your mother's cheek gently and head down the hall into the living room. Panting, you push yourself away from the counter, cum dripping down your leg as you smile at your mom and hurry upstairs to your room. You can't wait until tomorrow's practice...