My Daughter the Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not mad, sweetheart. I just hate to see you in pain. Hopefully that Motrin will kick in soon and help you relax a little. Don't worry about your car. We can get it tomorrow if we can't get it later on tonight. Now, is there anything you need me to do to help you feel better?"

"Well, actually, I hate to ask, but my whole back is really tensed up and I was wondering if you could massage it for a few minutes?"

"I'm sure I could handle that. And just to let you know, I used to be known for my excellent back rubs!"

"That's what they all say, Dad! But if you really want to prove yourself, I've got a bottle of scented oil in my bag in my bathroom that you can use."

"Whatever you want my dear. Now don't move. I'll be right back!"

As we talked, I stood over her enjoying the sight of her lying on the floor and stretched out on her back. Her form fitting gym outfit followed the curves of her body, but the material concealed the details of her more intimate parts while it held everything in place. I rationalized with myself that it was O.K. to appreciate my daughter's beauty, just as long as her tits and pussy were covered up.

Brittany was still on her back when I returned with the lotion, and I looked down at her as I tried to figure out how to get started.

"I guess you'll need to roll over onto your stomach, Huh?"

"Nice grasp of the obvious, Dad!" Even in pain, she still managed some sarcasm. "But I'm gonna need to get out of these clothes first, and I'm gonna need your help to do it. Can you start with my shoes and socks?"

I guess I should have been expecting this, but it still caught me off guard. I fumbled with her laces, pulled off her shoes, and slid her socks off of her feet. I dragged my finger across the bottom of her right foot, and she giggled as she pulled her leg back. Jerking up her leg didn't exactly help her back pain, and she snapped at me when she stiffened up.

"Owwww! Why'd you do that? I thought you wanted to help me!"

"Sorry. I was just fooling around and didn't really think."

"Men never do. Now, if you can stop yourself from tickling me again, do you think you could you move up here to my head and help me take off my tank top?"

Coming from any woman besides my daughter, it would have been a great request. Still, I kneeled behind her head, leaned over her, and then lifted her torso up with one hand just enough to allow me to pull off her shirt with the other.

"You know that you still need to take off my sports bra, right?"

"Yes. I just didn't know if it had a clasp or something, so I thought I'd wait to take it off separate."

With that, I again leaned over her and peeled her bra up over her chest, continuing past her head before tossing it to the side. Her nipples were standing at attention, and since gravity was yet to have an effect on her breasts, the two small dark nubs that centered each mound were pointing straight to the ceiling. Brittany seemed to be getting a little more relaxed, and I chalked it up to the medicine.

"I guess I wasn't thinking, Dad. You're gonna have to go back down to my feet to take off my shorts. Sorry."

I moved back to her feet, and I didn't hesitate as I grabbed either side of the waistband on her shorts, pulled them down past her hips, along her legs, and then up and over her toes. I tossed them to the side as well, and didn't pay attention to where they landed.

Brittany's eyes were closed when I removed her shorts, and as I suspected, she had chosen to wear nothing underneath. I took the opportunity to let my eyes linger for a moment while I looked over her naked body. The soft, light brown stubble growing in a perfect triangle between her legs offered a perfect preview to the tangled fur that would soon conceal her slick, womanly folds that, for now, were still on display. Even in my fantasies that followed our breakup, Brittany's mother never looked as good as the beauty laid out in front of me, and I was proud to take at least partial credit for creating such a goddess. Unconcerned that this vision was my daughter, my cock began to spring to life under the loose fit of my sweats, and even though I knew she wouldn't care, I wanted to flip her onto her stomach before my growing excitement became too obvious.

"Do you think you can roll over on your own, or do you need my help?"

Smiling, she said "I think I can do at least that much, Daddy!", and with a couple of painful moans she slowly turned herself over. "Now let's just see if your reputation lives up to the hype!"

With that, she slid her arms up along the blanket, and positioned her hands so they would cradle her head as it lay to the side. I opened the bottle of massage oil and squeezed a generous amount into my cupped palm. As I warmed the oil between my hands, I admired Brittany's backside. Her back was smooth and strong, and it dipped at her waist before her firm ass curved back up toward the sky. She kept her legs held tightly together, and from my viewpoint I could see just the smallest bit of her pussy before it disappeared between her thighs. I positioned myself on my knees, straddling her across her thighs. I said nothing as I leaned over and placed my slippery palms on her shoulders and began her massage.

My hands followed the contour of her back, arms, and waist as I primed her skin with the scented oil. I let my finger tips drag up and down along her spine, and she arched her back slightly, reacting with a sensitive reflex. I took my time working on her upper and lower back muscles, and she let out a soft moan of approval whenever I hit just the right spot. As the oil soaked into her skin, I continued to squeeze out more, and her tan looked even darker as it began to glisten under my touch. After about 15 minutes of constant rubbing, Brittany broke the silence.

"Well Daddy, I guess you weren't lying about your reputation. You really do give excellent back rubs!"

"Thanks, hun! Is your back feeling any better?" I was hoping for a "yes" since mine was now starting to stiffen up from bending over so long.

"Definitely! I think your 'magic hands' really did the trick! But Daddy, since you're back there, would you mind continuing your magic all the way down to my feet? I haven't had a really good massage since Mom broke up with Shaun, the 'Physical Therapist'."

"Shaun, the 'Physical Therapist', huh?" I took the bait, and swallowed the hook.

"Ya. Mom hurt her shoulder pretty bad, so she went to this physical therapy school to save some money on her treatment. Her student therapist was this guy Shaun, and she ended up getting together with him after like 2 sessions. She said it was because he was really built and that she had always wanted to mess around with a black guy, but I think she just wanted to get her shoulder fixed for free. Anyway, he was over at the house all the time, and he kept bugging me about letting him give me a massage. After a couple of weeks I finally said O.K., and even though I thought he was kind of a jerk, it actually felt really good! Of course he wasn't nearly as good as you! So, would you?"

I repositioned myself from straddling her to sitting at her side before answering.

"Sure Brit. I'm glad it's helping. I just hope you don't expect a "happy ending"!" Even as I was saying the words I knew it was a mistake, but my lips just kept moving.

"Geez, Dad! One, I can't believe you really just said that. So much for the shy, respectful father routine! And two, I'm more than capable of providing my own "happy ending", so it's nothing you need to worry about!" She had raised her head as she spoke, and then defiantly laid it back down so she was facing away from me.

Somehow, while staring down at her firm, toned ass, I was still able to conjure up an apology. "Sorry, hun. I didn't mean to sound like... I hope you don't think that... Well, you know."

While stammering in embarrassment I grabbed the massage oil, and instead of first warming it in my hands, I turned it over directly above her perfect little butt and gave the bottle a gentle squeeze. She squirmed as the cool liquid drizzled over her skin.

"It's O.K., Daddy." she said in a light whisper. "I'm just glad you're starting to loosen up a little."

I hesitated for a moment before I let my hands make contact with my daughter's tight ass, and as I began to rub the oil into her firm, fleshy cheeks, a couple of details she let slip out started to sink in.

My imagination got the best of me, and I was consumed with a mental picture of Brittany stretched out naked while being massaged by some lucky guy ("built and black" nonetheless) who managed to realize an extra "perk" from dating her mother. I silently wondered if her mom stood by and watched, or if she gave them some privacy and waited to hear the details later.

And on top of that, did she really tell me that she was capable of her own "happy ending"? Shit! What I wouldn't give to watch her furiously rubbing her fingers across her bare pussy, all the while holding out as long as possible before finally allowing her body to succumb to its rhythmic convulsing of self satisfaction.

"Mmmm, that feels sooo good!"

The sound of Brittany's voice brought me back from my thoughts. Although my mind had taken a detour, my hands had stayed focused, and I found that her massage was just about finished as I worked on the soles of her feet.

"I told you your Dad was a pro! Now do you want to stay down here and rest, or should I help you up to your room?" The whole experience had left me with a rock hard cock, and I was hoping that she would want to keep lying there so I could make a quick escape upstairs.

"Actually, I think I'd like to relax in the bathtub for a little while." Confident with her decision, she lifted up her head, turned to face me, and then gave me a smile as she pushed herself up with her arms and rose to her feet. "If I'm still in there in 30 minutes, come and get me so we can go catch that movie!"

Brittany stood there for a moment facing me, completely naked and unconcerned. Although she was now obviously relaxed, her tits were still not, and I could tell that she had enjoyed her massage as much as I did. "I can't believe how much better I feel, Daddy. I hope that someday I can return the favor!"

Then, with a playful bounce, she turned to walk away, and I waited until she was in her bathroom before I got up off the floor. I grabbed the comforter as I stood, and I could hear the water already filling her tub as I rushed upstairs and into my room. In a matter of seconds I was stripped out of my clothes, and my cock led the way as I got back in my shower to continue where I had left off. It didn't take long before I found some relief, and I couldn't help but wonder if Brittany was doing the same.

I was almost finished getting dressed when I heard Brit come up the stairs, and then close her bedroom door behind her. Were her blinds open? Who cares?!? Were the neighbors looking? So what! Confidence replaced envy as I began to understand my daughter's uninhibited nature, and I felt totally assured that she was strong enough to stay in complete control of her surroundings. Now if only I was sure that I could stay in control of me.

12